Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Gujarati Songs
Hamara Forums > Music > Regional Music > Gujarati
thack
Hi there, I have tried twice before to upload, without success I have some gujarati songs, though in many cases do not know the film or the singer, etc. I have been after one song, 'Hansla Laho Re Have' for 20 years, still not found the original one, though bought a couple of CDs, both copies, not original, which I think was Lata.

Here is one good one, from
Mangal Fera 1949. or is it Gunsunderi 1948?
Length, 8.08
Singer Geeta Dutt and A r Oza
Music Avinyas Vyas

Click to view attachment

Dont know much about the second one

Click to view attachment
Length 6:06
Bit rate: 128 KBps

Finally, the great song, pankhida ne a pinjru - wow but not Mukesh

128 KBps

Length 5.01
Format mp3

Click to view attachment

To the moderator: I have tried my best to provide, can you upload please? I am after only one song, @Hansa Halo Re Have'which I would like to download.

Thanks a lot

Devje
QUOTE(thack @ Oct 14 2007, 12:03 AM) *

Hi there, I have tried twice before to upload, without success I have some gujarati songs, though in many cases do not know the film or the singer, etc. I have been after one song, 'Hansla Laho Re Have' for 20 years, still not found the original one, though bought a couple of CDs, both copies, not original, which I think was Lata.

Here is one good one, from
Mangal Fera 1949. or is it Gunsunderi 1948?
Length, 8.08
Singer Geeta Dutt and A r Oza
Music Avinyas Vyas

Dont know much about the second one

Length 6:06
Bit rate: 128 KBps

Finally, the great song, pankhida ne a pinjru - wow but not Mukesh

128 KBps

Length 5.01
Format mp3

To the moderator: I have tried my best to provide, can you upload please? I am after only one song, @Hansa Halo Re Have'which I would like to download.

Thanks a lot

NOW ,You can Download.....I don't have "hansa Halo Re Have"....

But enjoy HAMARAFORUMS

DEVJI
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.