Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's that GIRL ?
Hamara Forums > General > Games N' Puzzles
Bawra Jay
Who's she ?
Chitralekha
Kashmira Shah.
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Sep 19 2004, 04:10 PM)
Kashmira Shah.

Nope...wanna try again wink2.gif
Chitralekha
The gal from mr. & mrs. iyer.
Pradeep
Anu Agarwal or Jaya Prada
Talaikya
Is this the gal from Aashiqui? Anu something or the other??
Bawra Jay
Wondering why so few participated sad1.gif ... Well seems like a simple case of close and shut for Pradeep and Talaikya. Answer = Anu Agarwal
Talaikya
Was she was a one movie wonder? Just a passing thought, it doesnt really matter. She was so pouty and wooden in that movie!

I WANT a smiley that does handsprings, I WANT I WANT! tongue.gif
Pradeep
I think she acted in 5 to 6 hindi movies. And in one of the movies she had a topless role!
rom
Topless role? Did she appear topless, or did she act topless, ie brainless?
Pradeep
I didnt see the movie.. I don't know whther she was brainless or not.. she was topless in one of the scenes.
rom
OMG! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif A first for Hindi movies, I guess.
Nimii
QUOTE(rom @ Sep 20 2004, 11:16 AM)
Topless role? Did she appear topless, or did she act topless, ie brainless?

Wasnt that KS?????

N camera.gif
rom
KS? Now what's that? I know MS, Mallika Sherawat.
Nimii
QUOTE(rom @ Sep 20 2004, 11:43 AM)
KS? Now what's that? I know MS, Mallika Sherawat.

Tsk tsk ROM!! Kama Sutra re!!

N blab.gif
rom
Oh, OK.
But perhaps the first-time topless credit should be given to Raj Kapoor... not him, of course, but one of his heroines.
suhana_safar
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Sep 20 2004, 09:42 AM)
Wondering why so few participated sad1.gif ... Well seems like a simple case of close and shut for Pradeep and Talaikya. Answer = Anu Agarwal

Wow she is so attractive. What a shame that she only acted in a few films. What is she doing now adays.
Pradeep
The movie is The Cloud Door.
Here is the link to topless still from this movie: http://www.geocities.com/divya_movies/anu12.jpg
suhana_safar
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Sep 20 2004, 12:18 PM)
Here is the link to topless still from this movie: http://www.geocities.com/divya_movies/anu12.jpg

Wow mate thats tooo cool. Is this movie avialble on DVD
rom
Pradeep:

OMG! blab.gif Now traffic to this site will soar suddenly today! Won't include me, unfortunately, coz I'm working on my office comp.
Pradeep
QUOTE(suhana_safar @ Sep 20 2004, 06:54 AM)
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Sep 20 2004, 12:18 PM)

Wow mate thats tooo cool. Is this movie avialble on DVD

No idea.. check it up online.
Pradeep
QUOTE(rom @ Sep 20 2004, 07:02 AM)
Pradeep:

OMG! blab.gif Now traffic to this site will soar suddenly today! Won't include me, unfortunately, coz I'm working on my office comp.

lol ROM. I recommend you... not to also

Nange Baazu Nangi Taangen, Husn Ka Yeh Mayaar Nahin
Puryaani Se Lutf Utaavun, Ruh Meri Beemar Nahin

wink2.gif
rom
Thanks for the recommendation, Pradeep ji!
The link has been bookmarked and I won't be averse to visiting that page at the right opportunity!
Pradeep
QUOTE(rom @ Sep 20 2004, 10:55 AM)
Thanks for the recommendation, Pradeep ji!
The link has been bookmarked and I won't be averse to visiting that page at the right opportunity!

shux sad1.gif
Bawra Jay
LOL...you guys so funny.....guess who karna tha.... tumlog ne kya kar daala wink2.gif....

Coming back to Talaikya and other people's question...after Ashique she did get few movies and the biggest break was later on with Jeetu and Jaya in Khalnayika... Heard after all those movies going flops she tried some bold sequences movies also like The Cloud and Kamasutra... later on with not many offers I guessed she moves to south indian movies where I guess she was again lucky to get a role in Mani Ratnam's Thiruda Thiruda I guess ? But than heard she had gained too much weight (I am trying to be little nice here using word weight instead the article had the word "FAT").. and than the last thing the reporters ever published on her was some chakkar with Jaggu bhai i.e. Jackie Shroff something around 1998s.
rom
Kya karein BJ bhai, the answer had been rightly guessed by the time I saw the topic, so I just gathered the priceless information offered by Pradeepji.
You're indeed kind not to use the word fat for her... though it did appear in your post! wink2.gif
Chitralekha
I just cant stand her. She looked psycho to me from day one.
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Sep 21 2004, 08:28 PM)

LOL... or maybe say SEDUCTIVE-PYSCHO wink2.gif
Pradeep
The aashiqui pair were featured again in some other hindi movie. Don't remember the name. In that movie she had a gaon ki ladki ka role. She was unable to get the ascent properly at all. The voice and the style gave away that she is not a gaon ki ladki.
bawlachintu
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Sep 22 2004, 06:04 AM)
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Sep 21 2004, 08:28 PM)

LOL... or maybe say SEDUCTIVE-PYSCHO wink2.gif

Sea ductive sigh coo one laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

By the way Admina2 ji your avtaar seems inspired from
Unniji sunglasses2.gif

beecee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.