Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone to attempt this one.....
Hamara Forums > General > Games N' Puzzles
Bawra Jay
Ok here I am again with a totally different kind of quiz....I am posting two version of poem/songs.... one has been totally made for hindi movie and we all know the superhit song sung by Bhupinder...

The challenge is you have to identify from (A) and (sunglasses2.gif which one by which poet.... which one is original and which one is modified one ?

(A)
jee dhoondta hai phir wohi fursat ki raat din
baithey rahein tassavur-e-jaanaa kiye huye

(sunglasses2.gif
dil dhoondta hai phir wohi fursat ke raat din

Looks all smae thing... hai naa...but if you see GAUR SE... the meaning also changes somewhat....

Good Luck....
dryunussumra
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Sep 15 2004, 02:01 AM)
Ok here I am again with a totally different kind of quiz....I am posting two version of poem/songs.... one has been totally made for hindi movie and we all know the superhit song sung by Bhupinder...

The challenge is you have to identify from (A) and (sunglasses2.gif which one by which poet.... which one is original and which one is modified one ?

(A)

(sunglasses2.gif

A..By Mirza Ghalib
B..Gulzar in Mausam
Bawra Jay
Wah Wah doctorji..bahoot khoob.... party2.gif party2.gif

By any chance you want to attempt for a complete answer.....whats the difference in both of this versions...how does the meaning changes....
unni

Night and day the heart searches once again for that leisure....

The heart searches again for those days & nights of leisure...

"fursat" = leisure, freedom, rest

Bawra Jay
Ok I will make it simple...will add a comma and carriage return only at certain position...... figure it out yourself that how just by changing the conjunction "ki" to sambadh-suuchak "ke" gulzar sahab has given it a altogether different meaning.

(A)
jee dhoondta hai phir wohi fursat,
ki raat din baithey rahein tassavur-e-jaanaa kiye huye

(B )
dil dhoondta hai phir wohi fursat ke raat din,
cinemaniac2
1) in life looking forward to the same relaxed period, whereby i can sit down day and night and dream of you.

2) the heart is looking again for the same relaxed day and night, when i used to dream of you.

Bawra Jay
QUOTE(cinemaniac2 @ Sep 17 2004, 04:03 AM)
1) in life looking forward to the same relaxed period, whereby i can sit down day and night and dream of you.

2) the heart is looking again for the same relaxed day and night, when i used to dream of you.

Waah Waah clap1.gif clap1.gif clap1.gif
anurag
seeing this late in the day, thanks to that "legendary" discussion elsewhere. Ab yeh huee na koi quiz. Keep'em coming, BJ. thumbs-up.gif
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(anurag @ Sep 17 2004, 10:29 PM)
seeing this late in the day, thanks to that "legendary" discussion elsewhere. Ab yeh huee na koi quiz. Keep'em coming, BJ.  thumbs-up.gif

This is part from what I come across learning it myself. I can keep it coming but than the audience is limited in this kind of topics wink2.gif...
Talaikya
Beej,

Mujhe to aapka quiz bilkul bumper gayaa, but don't be like the aam janta mahn, agar kam viewrship hain to kya hua, if a select few are enjoying it and appreciative of it... aap chalu raho. Hain na??

T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.