Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yesudas Songs From Tansen
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Kattassery Joseph Yesudas
zakaas4u
anybody have hindi songs of yesudas from unreleased move "tansen" composed by ravindra jain.

According to yesudas It is the best songs ever he sang in hindi.

pls try
Jain Parangeth
I have only heard of Yesudas talking of this song from Tansen in several interviews, but never had the opportunity to hear him sing this. This film produced by Rajasree Pictures was never completed and the songs were not commercially released.

Ravindra Jain recently revealed in an interview that he had initially approached Mohammed Rafi to sing this song, "Shadjane payal," but Rafi refused, saying that he will never be able to sing such tough song in his lifetime. The song ultimately went to Yesudas, who has indeed has sung numerous songs in Malayalam and other languages that could be a formidable challenge to any singer.
Jain Parangeth
Finally I got the song. This is a stage version of Shadj ne paya recorded from a stage show in Dubai in 1986.

128 kbps 7.0Click to view attachment8 minutes
Erum Hashmi
QUOTE(Jain Parangeth @ Dec 29 2007, 08:33 AM) *
Finally I got the song. This is a stage version of Shadj ne paya recorded from a stage show in Dubai in 1986.

Thank you so much, Jain Parangethji, for the rare song!!!

I requst you to please upload TV serials songs too!

sreekanth
Hai everyone.... I am so so grateful for this song...i was shocked!...really i was.. when i found this song in here!...
i have searching for it for almost the day i got internet conncetion smile1.gif ...say for almost 6 months... It says that i need to upload certain mb to be able to download it... i donno how to... u can also visit my blog and evaluate my singing smile1.gif

here is the link :
http://srksinger2.blogspot.com

Thank u so much....u have unveiled a hidden treasure smile1.gif
zakaas4u

Dear Jain Parangeth,

No words to describe my happiness for this song . I am very very greatful to u. Can i help out for any songs from any lang ??

zakaas4u
sreekanth
QUOTE(zakaas4u @ Jan 4 2008, 08:29 PM) *

Dear Jain Parangeth,

No words to describe my happiness for this song . I am very very greatful to u. Can i help out for any songs from any lang ??

zakaas4u

Dear zakas4u,

Can u please mail me the song...i have been trying to download it... but no way...Its so urgent for me..Please...Here is my mail id:

srksinger2@gmail.com

Please please please.. send it to my mail... any one!...please

With lots and lots of hopes...
S.Sreekanth
sreekanth
And thank u so much to jain jee for his invaluable treasure...U have done something that is worth appreciating!...

Let god be with u always...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.