Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gayatri Chalisa Mp3
Hamara Forums > General > Spirituality
tat
I need Gayatri Chalisa in mp3 format. I have one that I found on the internet but I would like one with a better singer and music.

Thanks.
desai2rn
QUOTE(tat @ Sep 12 2007, 03:34 AM) *

I need Gayatri Chalisa in mp3 format. I have one that I found on the internet but I would like one with a better singer and music.

Thanks.

Tat,

I have it by an unkown, reasonably good singer. But how are you going to d/l it. You need to look at the rules to d/l. for new members. If you want to provide your email I cns email it to you.

smodkid
QUOTE(tat @ Sep 11 2007, 06:04 PM) *

Thanks.

Can you please give some info on the version that you have... like who the singer is?

I ahev Anuradha Paudwal version if that sounds better let me know, I will u/l
desai2rn
QUOTE(smodkid @ Sep 13 2007, 10:58 PM) *

QUOTE(tat @ Sep 11 2007, 06:04 PM) *

Thanks.

Can you please give some info on the version that you have... like who the singer is?

I ahev Anuradha Paudwal version if that sounds better let me know, I will u/l

I have the Gyattri Mantra's by Anuradha Paudwal but not Chalisa. Can you u/l if you have Gayatri Chalisa.

The version I have was u/l at HF in yhe past but no details about the singer

Thanks.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.