Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request For Song
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
pradeepjoshi
Long time ago, I heard a song with the words "Pal pal mera ji ghabaraye, jaanewale ja ke na aaye....". Though I am not 100% sure, it is sung by either Noor Jehan or Tarannum naz.
Can anyone uoload this song please ?
chanda_8
i have the song..how do i upload it?
Pulkit
Pradeep, the song is sung by Noor Jehan in the film Ghunghat(1962), MD: Khursheed Anwar. I have the song but quality is bad, so I'll request others for a good copy if they have. It is a lovely song. Noor Jehan sang four splendid solos in the film, real treasures:
1. Pal Pal Mera Ji Ghabraye
2. Kabhi Tum Bhi Hum Se The Aashana
3. Mere Piya Ko Dhoondh Ke Lao Sabhi
4. Rahon Pe Thari

Of these I have 2,3, and 4 on CD but one. Kursheed Anwar's music is out of this world.
Pulkit
What happened to this one? Doesn't anyone have a clear copy of 'pal pal mera ji ghabraye.' Even if someone has a decent video of Ghoonghat, the song can be ripped......
Inaam
QUOTE(Pulkit @ Oct 23 2007, 07:09 PM) *

What happened to this one? Doesn't anyone have a clear copy of 'pal pal mera ji ghabraye.' Even if someone has a decent video of Ghoonghat, the song can be ripped......

Who else would be having this, Pulkit biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Here is the song, in CD sound quality!!!

Pal Pal Mera Ji Ghabraye...
Film: Ghunghat
Year: 1962
MD: Khurshid Anwer
Lyrics: Tanvir Naqvi
Duration: 3:19
128 kpbs
Pulkit
wah bhai wah Inaam biggrin.gif I had the intution that you have the song, lekin ghuma ke poochha tongue1.gif I'll just download it. If anyone wants the other 3 in CDQ I'll upload them.....chahe server kitna bhi tang kare
pradeepjoshi
Thanks a lot Inaam ji. It was a long but worthwhile wait !!
Inaam
You are welcome, Pradeep Ji smile1.gif

Pulkit
Inaam, a million thanks, this is awesome, now I can burn this on a CD and play it in my car biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.