Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Johnny Walker ......legendary King Of Comedy
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
Reeth
Johnny Walker ( 15 May 1923 - 29 July 2003 )

IF the heavens do not have the barrier of language, all the good souls should be having a rollicking time.
Bob Hope was the first to leave, two months after celebrating his 100th birthday. And now
Johnny Walker. Such coincidences happen rarely. Bob Hope and Johnny Walker were entertainers.
They literally belonged to different worlds. One was the master of vaudeville and the other the king of
comedy that had a far wider appeal. What would have become of Badruddin Jamaluddin Kazi had
Balraj Sahani not spotted him and Guru Dutt given him the break in "Baazi"?
He would still have
been an entertainer.
For that is what he was doing as a bus conductor in Mumbai when his antics caught the attention of
Balraj Sahani. He represented a class of people who invent their own entertainment. Put simply,
the sound of laughter is usually louder in modest homes than in the ones occupied by the so-called people
of substance. .......

Money can neither buy love nor laughter. The latter is the middle people's lifeline to sanity.
Hindi cinema was fortunate to have discovered a truly people's comedian in Johnny Walker It
would, nevertheless be inappropriate to describe his passing away at the ripe age of 79 as the end of
an era.

Click to view attachment

Balraj arranged a meeting between Guru Dutt and Johnny Walker, where Johnny staggered
in as if drunk. Guru Dutt was thoroughly impressed with this act of his and the rest is history!

And obviously, Guru Dutt rechristened Badruddin Kazi as Johnny Walker after the famous Scotch brand.

His career took off. Renowned film-makers, reputed banners sought him out and and characters were
especially written for him.He bought his own class act in films like Naya Daur, Aadmi aur Insaan
,Madhumati, Devdas, C.I.D., Chaudhvin Ka Chand, Mr & Mrs 55, Chori Chori
etc.

Audiences clamoured to see more of him. C.I.D's Yeh Hai Bombay Meri Jaan is still the anthem for
the Mumbaites. And who could forget the timeless Sar Jo Tera Chakraye in Guru Dutt's classic
Pyaasa? His squeaky voice, wafer-thin moustache and devastating wit added a different dimension
to this funny man.

The man who is the ideal for other aspiring comedians worshipped the legend Charlie Chaplin. And Johnny
was very particular in not making digs at any Community or mouthing vulgarity. Not many would remember
now but he has also played the hero in few films too. Of course the movies were based on comedy and
ably supported with good music they did quite well too.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Dutt's films were where Johnny met his ladylove, [b]Noorjahan, lovingly called Noor.
She was the younger sister of actress Shakeela. They worked in three films together. Their marriage
was no less than a scene from a thriller. Those were the days of Goa Bandh. Curfew was on. No one could
venture out of the house. The famous actress Shammi was a good friend of both. "They borrowed
my car to go round the city. They flashed a white flag not to be prevented by men at guard. Noor's family
was against this marriage. So she quietly came out of her home without telling anyone, 'nikah' was
solemnised at Johnny's home," and the very next day the man was back on his sets. A few days later,
the whole Mumbai got wind of it and they both hosted a gala reception.[/b]

"When we were shooting for `Musafirkhana' in Kolkata, he would quietly steal time to talk to her in
Mumbai," recalls this "great fan" of Walker. He became a father of six children, three boys and three girls.

Click to view attachment

He was known for his honesty, commitment and punctuality on sets. He was very fond of poetry too.
He could recall hundreds of `ashaars' to suit all occasions. A thorough gentleman, he would keep
everyone in good humour through his jokes.

In "Naya Paisa" he did three roles! He even tried his calibre as a hero in "Johnny Walker"
"Choomantar ", "Shrimati 420"and "Mr. Cartoon" . But be it "Mere Mehboob", "CID" "Pyaasa"
or "Chori Chori", he became producers' hot favourite after "Aye Dil Hai Mushkil", "Sir Jo Tera
Chakraye" and " Line Clear Hai Bhai" numbers.

Since Johnny had a timeless face, he was the first choice for Muslim socials like Mere Mehboob as well
as contemporary roles like Naya Daur. His topi (cap) worked like a torpedo when it came to
raising laughs. Even when pitted against top stars like Rajendra Kumar and Manoj Kumar,
Johnny could tilt the scales in his favour by just a tilt of his topi or a tug at his ill-fitting sherwani.

Johnny Walker is remembered as a very humble person who always kept a low-profile even when he
was the peak of his career. Off screen too, he was a serious and reserved person.

In all he acted in over 300 movies... ...

Johnny had once remarked that: "There was no question of stealing scenes or other acts of one-
upmanship. The director was always there and he would promptly bring us back to earth." He always
used to point out that his successful films were a result of good work. "The writer gave me good lines
Thanks to him, the material was always there. Under the supervision of the director, it was left to me
to deliver the goods."

He had the knack of conjuring up witty lines and funny gestures at the snap of a finger. Shyama,
who teamed up with him in a spate of films (Johnny Walker, Mr John and Mai Baap to name a few),
once recalled, "For the mahurat shot of Duniya Rang Rangeeli, Johnny Walker, who was dressed in
woman's garb, unexpectedly gave me a light peck on my cheek. I was flustered by this impromptu
gesture and lost my presence of mind for a few seconds, but quickly sensed it was one of Johnny's
on-the-spot improvisations and regained my composure

Johnny Walker was partial to Mohammed Rafi and Mohammad Rafi sang some of his career best songs
for johny Walker .....

Aye dil hai mushkil jeena yahan
All line clear
Gareeb jaan ke humko na tum bhula dena
Sar jo tera chakraye
Main Bambai ka babu
Jungle mein mor nacha
Hum bhi agar bachhe hote
Na na na tauba
Jaane kahan mera jigar gaya
Dekho ji dekho meethi ada se
Dekh idhar yeh haseena

With Guru Dutt's death, Johnny lost his source of information. He became less witty even in his
personal life. By the fag end of his career, Johnny refused to accept films. "Earlier, comedians had a
respectable position and an almost parallel role with the protagonist, now it is just to bring a touch of
humour. I don't buy that," said this king of comedy in an interview to a channel a few months before
he passed away. After several years he accepted Kamal Hasan's "Chachi 420". And his journey in
films continued.

After a long successful innings, Johnny took a break especially, when to his sheer disgust he found the
genre of comedy change. He was not able to relate to crude comedies in the 70's and decided to devote
full-time for his family. As was the fact that he was totally disheartened when he lost his buddy, teacher,
mentor Guru Dutt.

Johnny settled in domesticity at Oshiwara in suburban Mumbai and spent his time nurturing mango,
guava, coconut and olive trees. He also was an avid sports watcher and followed his favourite games
like soccer, hockey and billiards.

Forhis fans, it was a pleasant surprise to see Johnny Walker once more on the big-screen. It was on
the persuasion of Gulzar that he relented to play the role of a make-up man who transforms
Kamal Hasan into a matronly aunt in Chachi 420, 1997.

He led a complete life replete with fond memories of his co-actors, directors in his heydays. He passed
away on 29th July, 2003 due to kidney ailment at the age of 79. But this legendary King of Comedy
will live on in the hearts of his fans.

The era that gave a place of prominence to comedy died much before Johnny Walker breathed his last.
Early Hindi cinema had a simple structure. It had a male lead, a female lead, a villain and a comedian.
Since actors who could play the supporting roles were in short supply Johnny Walker became the comedy
king and Pran the quintessential villain of Hindi films. Efficient script writers were required to weave all
these elements in the storyline. Today, the male and the female lead actors between them are required
to perform a triple sundae, as it were. Besides, the rare film that follows the old formula of horses for
courses makes the comedy sequences so blatantly slapstick and loud that the ears split more than the
sides. Not that Badruddin was not loud. But his down-to-earth humour made him relate better to the
audiences than today's over-priced bawdy entertainers.

Selected Filmography

* 1951 Baazi
* 1954 Aar Paar
* 1954 Taxi Driver
* 1955 Mr. & Mrs. '55
* 1956 C.I.D.
* 1956 Chori Chori
* 1956 Shrimati 420
* 1957 Pyaasa
* 1957 Naya Daur
* 1958 Madhumati
* 1958 Mujrim
* 1959 Kaagaz Ke Phool
* 1960 Mughal-E-Azam
* 1960 Chaudhvin Ka Chand
* 1960 Ek Phool Char Kaante
* 1962 Baat ek Raat ki
* 1963 Mere Mehboob
* 1964 Door ki Awaz
* 1967 Palkhi
* 1968 Haseena Maan Jayegi
* 1968 Shikar
* 1971 Anand
* Yeh Gulistaan hamara
* 1975 Pratigya
* 1980 Shaan
* 1997 Chachi 420

Tributes

* Johnny Walker�s impeccable style lent a new meaning and respectability to the genre of comedy
in Indian cinema." - then Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee on Johnny's death.

* "Every time there was a function on Independence Day or Republic Day, I was asked to get all
these people to perform. [Indian Prime Minister] Pandit Jawarlal Nehru would specially request for these
people especially Johnny Walker and Mukri. And I could get them as they were my friends. Today that he
is no more, I miss him. May his soul rest in peace". - Veteran Indian actor Dilip Kumar on his demise.

Johnny Walker may have passed away but his scratchy voice and goofy demeanour will linger on in
the minds of cinegoers.
surhall
QUOTE(Reeth @ Jul 24 2007, 05:33 PM) *

IF the heavens do not have the barrier of language, all the good souls should be having a rollicking time.
Bob Hope was the first to leave, two months after celebrating his 100th birthday. And now
Johnny Walker. Such coincidences happen rarely. Bob Hope and Johnny Walker were entertainers.
They literally belonged to different worlds. One was the master of vaudeville and the other the king of
comedy that had a far wider appeal. What would have become of Badruddin Jamaluddin Kazi had
He would still have
been an entertainer.
For that is what he was doing as a bus conductor in Mumbai when his antics caught the attention of
Balraj Sahani. He represented a class of people who invent their own entertainment. Put simply,
the sound of laughter is usually louder in modest homes than in the ones occupied by the so-called people
of substance. .......

Money can neither buy love nor laughter. The latter is the middle people's lifeline to sanity.
Hindi cinema was fortunate to have discovered a truly people's comedian in Johnny Walker It
would, nevertheless be inappropriate to describe his passing away at the ripe age of 79 as the end of
an era.

Click to view attachment

Balraj arranged a meeting between Guru Dutt and Johnny Walker, where Johnny staggered
in as if drunk. Guru Dutt was thoroughly impressed with this act of his and the rest is history!

And obviously, Guru Dutt rechristened Badruddin Kazi as Johnny Walker after the famous Scotch brand.

His career took off. Renowned film-makers, reputed banners sought him out and and characters were
especially written for him.He bought his own class act in films like Naya Daur, Aadmi aur Insaan
etc.

Audiences clamoured to see more of him. C.I.D's Yeh Hai Bombay Meri Jaan is still the anthem for
the Mumbaites. And who could forget the timeless Sar Jo Tera Chakraye in Guru Dutt's classic
Pyaasa? His squeaky voice, wafer-thin moustache and devastating wit added a different dimension
to this funny man.

The man who is the ideal for other aspiring comedians worshipped the legend Charlie Chaplin. And Johnny
was very particular in not making digs at any Community or mouthing vulgarity. Not many would remember
now but he has also played the hero in few films too. Of course the movies were based on comedy and

Dutt's films were where Johnny met his ladylove, Noorjahan, lovingly called Noor. She was
the younger sister of actress Shakeela. They worked in three films together. Their marriage was
no less than a scene from a thriller. Those were the days of Goa Bandh. Curfew was on. No one could
venture out of the house. The famous actress Shammi was a good friend of both. "They borrowed
my car to go round the city. They flashed a white flag not to be prevented by men at guard. Noor's family
was against this marriage. So she quietly came out of her home without telling anyone, 'nikah' was
solemnised at Johnny's home," and the very next day the man was back on his sets. A few days later,
the whole Mumbai got wind of it and they both hosted a gala reception.

"When we were shooting for `Musafirkhana' in Kolkata, he would quietly steal time to talk to her in
Mumbai," recalls this "great fan" of Walker. He became a father of six children, three boys and three girls.

Click to view attachment

He was known for his honesty, commitment and punctuality on sets. He was very fond of poetry too.
He could recall hundreds of `ashaars' to suit all occasions. A thorough gentleman, he would keep

In "Naya Paisa" he did three roles! He even tried his calibre as a hero in "Johnny Walker"
"Choomantar ", "Shrimati 420"and "Mr. Cartoon" . But be it "Mere Mehboob", "CID" "Pyaasa"
or "Chori Chori", he became producers' hot favourite after "Aye Dil Hai Mushkil", "Sir Jo Tera

Since Johnny had a timeless face, he was the first choice for Muslim socials like Mere Mehboob as well
as contemporary roles like Naya Daur. His topi (cap) worked like a torpedo when it came to
raising laughs. Even when pitted against top stars like Rajendra Kumar and Manoj Kumar,
Johnny could tilt the scales in his favour by just a tilt of his topi or a tug at his ill-fitting sherwani.

Johnny Walker is remembered as a very humble person who always kept a low-profile even when he
was the peak of his career. Off screen too, he was a serious and reserved person.

Johnny had once remarked that: "There was no question of stealing scenes or other acts of one-
upmanship. The director was always there and he would promptly bring us back to earth." He always
used to point out that his successful films were a result of good work. "The writer gave me good lines
Thanks to him, the material was always there. Under the supervision of the director, it was left to me
to deliver the goods."

He had the knack of conjuring up witty lines and funny gestures at the snap of a finger. Shyama,
who teamed up with him in a spate of films (Johnny Walker, Mr John and Mai Baap to name a few),
once recalled, "For the mahurat shot of Duniya Rang Rangeeli, Johnny Walker, who was dressed in
woman's garb, unexpectedly gave me a light peck on my cheek. I was flustered by this impromptu
gesture and lost my presence of mind for a few seconds, but quickly sensed it was one of Johnny's

Johnny Walker was partial to Mohammed Rafi and Mohammad Rafi sang some of his career best songs
for johny Walker .....

All line clear
Sar jo tera chakraye
Main Bambai ka babu
Jungle mein mor nacha
Hum bhi agar bachhe hote
Na na na tauba
Dekh idhar yeh haseena

With Guru Dutt's death, Johnny lost his source of information. He became less witty even in his
personal life. By the fag end of his career, Johnny refused to accept films. "Earlier, comedians had a
respectable position and an almost parallel role with the protagonist, now it is just to bring a touch of
humour. I don't buy that," said this king of comedy in an interview to a channel a few months before
he passed away. After several years he accepted Kamal Hasan's "Chachi 420". And his journey in
films continued.

After a long successful innings, Johnny took a break especially, when to his sheer disgust he found the
genre of comedy change. He was not able to relate to crude comedies in the 70's and decided to devote
full-time for his family. As was the fact that he was totally disheartened when he lost his buddy, teacher,
mentor Guru Dutt.

Johnny settled in domesticity at Oshiwara in suburban Mumbai and spent his time nurturing mango,
guava, coconut and olive trees. He also was an avid sports watcher and followed his favourite games

Forhis fans, it was a pleasant surprise to see Johnny Walker once more on the big-screen. It was on
the persuasion of Gulzar that he relented to play the role of a make-up man who transforms

He led a complete life replete with fond memories of his co-actors, directors in his heydays. He passed
away on 29th July, 2003 due to kidney ailment at the age of 79. But this legendary King of Comedy

The era that gave a place of prominence to comedy died much before Johnny Walker breathed his last.
Early Hindi cinema had a simple structure. It had a male lead, a female lead, a villain and a comedian.
Since actors who could play the supporting roles were in short supply Johnny Walker became the comedy
king and Pran the quintessential villain of Hindi films. Efficient script writers were required to weave all
these elements in the storyline. Today, the male and the female lead actors between them are required
to perform a triple sundae, as it were. Besides, the rare film that follows the old formula of horses for
courses makes the comedy sequences so blatantly slapstick and loud that the ears split more than the
sides. Not that Badruddin was not loud. But his down-to-earth humour made him relate better to the

Selected Filmography

* 1951 Baazi
* 1954 Aar Paar
* 1954 Taxi Driver
* 1955 Mr. & Mrs. '55
* 1956 C.I.D.
* 1956 Chori Chori
* 1956 Shrimati 420
* 1957 Pyaasa
* 1957 Naya Daur
* 1958 Madhumati
* 1958 Mujrim
* 1959 Kaagaz Ke Phool
* 1960 Mughal-E-Azam
* 1962 Baat ek Raat ki
* 1963 Mere Mehboob
* 1964 Door ki Awaz
* 1967 Palkhi
* 1968 Shikar
* 1971 Anand
* Yeh Gulistaan hamara
* 1975 Pratigya
* 1980 Shaan
* 1997 Chachi 420

Tributes

* Johnny Walker’s impeccable style lent a new meaning and respectability to the genre of comedy
in Indian cinema." - then Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee on Johnny's death.

* "Every time there was a function on Independence Day or Republic Day, I was asked to get all
these people to perform. [Indian Prime Minister] Pandit Jawarlal Nehru would specially request for these
people especially Johnny Walker and Mukri. And I could get them as they were my friends. Today that he
is no more, I miss him. May his soul rest in peace". - Veteran Indian actor Dilip Kumar on his demise.

Johnny Walker may have passed away but his scratchy voice and goofy demeanour will linger on in
the minds of cinegoers.

VERY GOOD THIS THANKS
DHALL
Batista619
Thanks for the info
Reeth
QUOTE(surhall @ Jul 25 2007, 03:45 AM) *

QUOTE(Reeth @ Jul 24 2007, 05:33 PM) *

He would still have
been an entertainer.
of substance. .......

an era.

Click to view attachment

etc.

to this funny man.

Dutt's films were where Johnny met his ladylove, Noorjahan, lovingly called Noor. She was
the younger sister of actress Shakeela. They worked in three films together. Their marriage was
no less than a scene from a thriller. Those were the days of Goa Bandh. Curfew was on. No one could
the whole Mumbai got wind of it and they both hosted a gala reception.

Click to view attachment

to deliver the goods."

for johny Walker .....

All line clear
Sar jo tera chakraye
Main Bambai ka babu
Jungle mein mor nacha
Hum bhi agar bachhe hote
Na na na tauba
Dekh idhar yeh haseena

films continued.

mentor Guru Dutt.

Selected Filmography

* 1951 Baazi
* 1954 Aar Paar
* 1954 Taxi Driver
* 1955 Mr. & Mrs. '55
* 1956 C.I.D.
* 1956 Chori Chori
* 1956 Shrimati 420
* 1957 Pyaasa
* 1957 Naya Daur
* 1958 Madhumati
* 1958 Mujrim
* 1959 Kaagaz Ke Phool
* 1960 Mughal-E-Azam
* 1962 Baat ek Raat ki
* 1963 Mere Mehboob
* 1964 Door ki Awaz
* 1967 Palkhi
* 1968 Shikar
* 1971 Anand
* Yeh Gulistaan hamara
* 1975 Pratigya
* 1980 Shaan
* 1997 Chachi 420

Tributes

* Johnny Walker’s impeccable style lent a new meaning and respectability to the genre of comedy

the minds of cinegoers.

VERY GOOD THIS THANKS
DHALL

Most welcome Dhall biggrin.gif
Reeth
QUOTE(Batista619 @ Jul 27 2007, 06:24 PM) *

Thanks for the info

you are welcome...... smile.gif
myawan
Good article!
noorie
A very pleasant read; stirs up a lot of very fond memories. Thanks a lot Reeth.

Johny Walker has always been my favorite comic artiste in desi movies. He and Guru Dutt were such a great team, I remember seeing somewhere a picture of the two of them along with other friends proudly posing with the spoils of a shikar sad.gif ( Can't believe that independent India would allow that! mad.gif ); a tiger, or was it a lion?

Noorie

Reeth
QUOTE(myawan @ Aug 15 2007, 03:14 AM) *

Good article!

Thank you smile.gif

QUOTE(noorie @ Aug 15 2007, 10:05 PM) *

A very pleasant read; stirs up a lot of very fond memories. Thanks a lot Reeth.

Johny Walker has always been my favorite comic artiste in desi movies. He and Guru Dutt were such a great team, I remember seeing somewhere a picture of the two of them along with other friends proudly posing with the spoils of a shikar sad.gif ( Can't believe that independent India would allow that! mad.gif ); a tiger, or was it a lion?

Noorie

Most welcome noorie....Have you seen Guru Dutt's 'Jaal '?One of the best comic scenes was in 'Jaal' betwn Dev anand and Johny Walker, while Johny W is translating an Arab smuggler's conversation to Dev Anand and in' Mr. and Mrs 55 ' when they go to the office, where they see this beautiful typist, his expressions are just great biggrin.gif ........he was really a great comedienne and actor........

Click to view attachment
nasir
Thanks Reeth on that great article on the original King of Comedy, Johnny Walker.

His appearance in the films was like the bright sunshine. It aappeared as if, the problems surrounding the characters in the films would be solved just at the snap of his fingers. smile.gif

NASIR.
noorie
QUOTE(Reeth @ Aug 17 2007, 04:09 PM) *

Most welcome noorie....Have you seen Guru Dutt's 'Jaal '?One of the best comic scenes was in 'Jaal' betwn Dev anand and Johny Walker, while Johny W is translating an Arab smuggler's conversation to Dev Anand and in' Mr. and Mrs 55 ' when they go to the office, where they see this beautiful typist, his expressions are just great biggrin.gif ........he was really a great comedienne and actor........

Click to view attachment

Oh yes, I remember those scenes, I love that movie Jaal so much that I could watch it every day and still not get fed up. tongue1.gif Geeta Bali gave a most wonderful performance, and then how is it possible not to mention the songs wub.gif which are so in sync with the mood of the movie.

Mr & Mrs. 55 is also a delightful film ( Thanks for that pix, Reeth ), Johny Walker the loyal buddy, Guru Dutt as the out-of-work cartoonist and the snooty Lalita Pawar - the perfect ingredients for a situational comedy.

Here's one of my favorite songs from this movie. Seen in the song clip are Johny Walker and Guru Dutt.

Aji Dil Par Hua Aisa Jadoo wub.gif

Noorie
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Aug 18 2007, 01:13 PM) *

QUOTE(Reeth @ Aug 17 2007, 04:09 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Oh yes, I remember those scenes, I love that movie Jaal so much that I could watch it every day and still not get fed up. tongue1.gif Geeta Bali gave a most wonderful performance, and then how is it possible not to mention the songs wub.gif which are so in sync with the mood of the movie.

Mr & Mrs. 55 is also a delightful film ( Thanks for that pix, Reeth ), Johny Walker the loyal buddy, Guru Dutt as the out-of-work cartoonist and the snooty Lalita Pawar - the perfect ingredients for a situational comedy.

Here's one of my favorite songs from this movie. Seen in the song clip are Johny Walker and Guru Dutt.

Aji Dil Par Hua Aisa Jadoo wub.gif

Noorie

Than you noorie....i too like this song a lot, well picturised.... smile.gif
Reeth
QUOTE(nasir @ Aug 17 2007, 08:36 PM) *

Thanks Reeth on that great article on the original King of Comedy, Johnny Walker.

His appearance in the films was like the bright sunshine. It aappeared as if, the problems surrounding the characters in the films would be solved just at the snap of his fingers. smile.gif

NASIR.

You said it nasir, that's what one felt when he came on screen.........A truly great actor...
hildebrand
Request upload of the following songs picturised on him

All line clear
Main Bambai ka babu
Jungle mein mor nacha
Hum bhi agar bachhe hote
Dekh idhar yeh haseena

Regards
Hildebrand
eva2468
thank you for the wonderful tribute to johnny walker. he was & still is my favorite comedy actor. he was an original & a one of a kind & i loved his facial expressions, his way of speaking, & his mannerisms. he was a comedy genius. he will never be forgotten.
Reeth
QUOTE(eva2468 @ Sep 17 2008, 07:14 AM) *

thank you for the wonderful tribute to johnny walker. he was & still is my favorite comedy actor. he was an original & a one of a kind & i loved his facial expressions, his way of speaking, & his mannerisms. he was a comedy genius. he will never be forgotten.

Most welcome eva... smile.gif
tickler
first off : salute to this legendary lively actor of alltime.
Hey guys help me to find : The name of movie
a Children's film (hindi) in which johnny did a small role of police inspector along with (may be tuntun too in it, if i recall right - faintly though. there were two childrens too in it as prime actors). I went all over net to find the movie but could not get the name of it. Best i recall it must have beb relased in between 1975-80's as i seen that time. By the way is there any place on net to get database of children's hindi movies. ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.