anjvajay

Jai Jai Naath
Click to view attachment

Tan Pe Lagati Kanch Ke boonden Man Pe Lage To Jaane
Click to view attachment
HarshBhatt
Thanks for sharing
Inaam
Anjvajay Ji, Many thnx for Aastha tracks. tongue1.gif I remember, In Aastha, there is a poem recited by Gulzar Sahab at the beginning during the credits, can you upload that peice if you have that?
anjvajay
QUOTE(HarshBhatt @ Jul 19 2007, 09:26 PM) *

Thanks for sharing

Most welcome Harshji.
anjvajay
QUOTE(Inaam @ Jul 20 2007, 02:26 AM) *

Anjvajay Ji, Many thnx for Aastha tracks. tongue1.gif I remember, In Aastha, there is a poem recited by Gulzar Sahab at the beginning during the credits, can you upload that peice if you have that?

Shukriya Inaam Saahab,
Abhi mai apne kabadkhane se door hoon. Jo kuchh meri pitari me hai usi se kaam chla raha hoon.
Next week Gulzar ka ye gul aapko mil jayega. Agar isse pahle koi upload karde to aapka nasib aur meri khushi...

OMkar
Anjvajaysahab, thanks a lot for ur lovely songs uploads!! Could you please upload the songs from the movie 'Jahan Tum Le Chalo'???? There are lovelllyyyyyy songs of Suresh Wadkar... I am looking for the CD rips, I already have the cassette rip of these songs 'Thak gayi ho to suno' and 'Dekho to aasman'..

smile.gif
anjvajay
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jul 20 2007, 10:26 PM) *

Anjvajaysahab, thanks a lot for ur lovely songs uploads!! Could you please upload the songs from the movie 'Jahan Tum Le Chalo'???? There are lovelllyyyyyy songs of Suresh Wadkar... I am looking for the CD rips, I already have the cassette rip of these songs 'Thak gayi ho to suno' and 'Dekho to aasman'..

smile.gif

Shukriya Omkarji,
'Jahan Tum Le Chalo' Madhavi ne aapke liye pahle se hi upload kar rakha hai :
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=380338
anjvajay

Inaam Saahab,
Dad deni hogi Basu ko is nazm ko theem ke taur par istemaal karne ke liye.
Is film ko aksar aurat aur mard ke rishto tak hi ghata kar dekha gaya hai lekin ye film insaani rishton par bazar ke havi hote jane aur saath hi ye baazar ki taqat ko overpower karne ki kahani bhi hai.

Aapki is pasand ko dekhkar mujhe Mir Taqi Mir yaad aa gaye :
Sahal Nahin Mushkil Pasandi Apni,
Jo Tujhko Dekhte Hain Mujhko Sarahte Hain.

Gulzar ka masterpiece:

Pyar

Click to view attachment
Inaam
QUOTE(anjvajay @ Jul 24 2007, 01:43 AM) *

Inaam Saahab,
Is film ko aksar aurat aur mard ke rishto tak hi ghata kar dekha gaya hai lekin ye film insaani rishton par bazar ke havi hote jane aur saath hi ye baazar ki taqat ko overpawer karne ki kahani bhi hai.

Gulzar ka masterpiece:

Pyar

Click to view attachment

Anjvajay Ji! Bohat mamnoon hoon aapka ke aapne ye daireena khwahish poori kardi - Jab se ye film dekhi thi, iss nazm ki mohabbat mein giriftaar chala aa raha hoon mein, Gulzar Sahab ki jo kitaabein mere paas hain, unmein nahin mili ye nazm -- aaj aapke tufail ye khushi bhi haasil huwi tongue1.gif Jazaak-Allah!!!!
jairaj
Thanks for sharing the gems with us Ajvajayji.
Inaamji and everyone participating on Gulzarsaab's thread,
today I uploaded all the songs and am just in heaven -enjoying a very
quiet night listening to these songs.
and thanks for all the uploads of the interviews too.
Bahaut Bahaut Shukriya aap sab ka. smile.gif
mmuk2004
QUOTE(anjvajay @ Jul 23 2007, 03:13 PM) *

Inaam Saahab,
Is film ko aksar aurat aur mard ke rishto tak hi ghata kar dekha gaya hai lekin ye film insaani rishton par bazar ke havi hote jane aur saath hi ye baazar ki taqat ko overpawer karne ki kahani bhi hai.

Gulzar ka masterpiece:

Pyar

Click to view attachment

Ajay,

Thank you for the poem by Gulzar. Have yet to hear it though. And yes, the analysis of Aastha is so true, it is so relevant to see the movie, in fact all three, (Avishkar, Grihapravesh and Aastha) not just as the relationship between a man and a woman but also as the influence of other forces on that relationship. I find you observation very valid, BasuB seems to be not just taking a critical look at how consumerism affects that relationship(Grihapravesh also suggests this idea) but also at how human beings have the resilience and capacity to come to terms with it and maybe overcome it.
anjvajay
QUOTE(Inaam @ Jul 25 2007, 01:53 AM) *

QUOTE(anjvajay @ Jul 24 2007, 01:43 AM) *

Inaam Saahab,

Gulzar ka masterpiece:

Pyar

Click to view attachment

Anjvajay Ji! Bohat mamnoon hoon aapka ke aapne ye daireena khwahish poori kardi - Jab se ye film dekhi thi, iss nazm ki mohabbat mein giriftaar chala aa raha hoon mein, Gulzar Sahab ki jo kitaabein mere paas hain, unmein nahin mili ye nazm -- aaj aapke tufail ye khushi bhi haasil huwi tongue1.gif Jazaak-Allah!!!!

Shukriya Inaam Saahab,
Sach to ye hai ki aapne yaad dilaya to maine bhi is nazam ko naye sire se pahachaana.
anjvajay
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Jul 25 2007, 06:20 PM) *

Inaam Saahab,

Gulzar ka masterpiece:

Pyar

Click to view attachment

Ajay,

Thank you for the poem by Gulzar. Have yet to hear it though. And yes, the analysis of Aastha is so true, it is so relevant to see the movie, in fact all three, (Avishkar, Grihapravesh and Aastha) not just as the relationship between a man and a woman but also as the influence of other forces on that relationship. I find you observation very valid, BasuB seems to be not just taking a critical look at how consumerism affects that relationship(Grihapravesh also suggests this idea) but also at how human beings have the resilience and capacity to come to terms with it and maybe overcome it.

Madhvi,
Basu ne Gulzar aur Sharmila Tagore ko lekar ek film 'Asmapt Kavita' shuru ki thi.
Ye asmapt kyo rah gayi?
Any details?
mmuk2004
QUOTE(anjvajay @ Jul 25 2007, 10:26 AM) *

Inaam Saahab,

Gulzar ka masterpiece:

Pyar

Click to view attachment

Ajay,

Madhvi,
Basu ne Gulzar aur Sharmila Tagore ko lekar ek film 'Asmapt Kavita' shuru ki thi.
Ye asmapt kyo rah gayi?
Any details?

Did not even know about it. Basu Bhattacharya was much less popular than the middle-of-the-road directors like Hrishikesh M and Basu Chatterjee. So must have had problems getting someone to produce it. Sharmila Tagore was also not that commercially successful after her winning combination with Rajesh Khanna... wonder why he took Sharmila so consistently in his films, not that I dislike her, but in the acting department there were many others who might have been better than her. Just a random thought ... I really liked her in Grihapravesh.
anjvajay
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Jul 26 2007, 09:44 PM) *

QUOTE(anjvajay @ Jul 25 2007, 10:26 AM) *

Inaam Saahab,

Gulzar ka masterpiece:

Pyar

Click to view attachment

Ajay,

Madhvi,
Ye asmapt kyo rah gayi?
Any details?

Did not even know about it. Basu Bhattacharya was much less popular than the middle-of-the-road directors like Hrishikesh M and Basu Chatterjee. So must have had problems getting someone to produce it. Sharmila Tagore was also not that commercially successful after her winning combination with Rajesh Khanna... wonder why he took Sharmila so consistently in his films, not that I dislike her, but in the acting department there were many others who might have been better than her. Just a random thought ... I really liked her in Grihapravesh.

Madhvi,
Basu par 'Apur Sansar' aur 'Devi' ki Sharmila ka bahut asar tha, yahi wajah thi ki wo Sharmila ko lagatar istemal karte rahe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.