Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mohammed's (pbuh) Old House
Hamara Forums > General > Spirituality
Ashfaque Hussain
Here is the pics of an old house of our prophet Mohammed (Rasool Allah Sallalaho Alaihi Wa Sallam)

Layout of our prophet Mohammed (PBUH) house

Click to view attachment

Sayeda Khatija's House

Click to view attachment

Entrance of prophet's room

Click to view attachment

Birth place of Hazrat Fatima Zohra

Click to view attachment

Guest Room

Click to view attachment

The Place Where Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) Prays

Click to view attachment

Mosque In Guest Room

Click to view attachment

This Is The House Where Prophet Lived 28 Yrs

Click to view attachment

The Room of Prophet Mohammad with Sayeda Khadeejah

Click to view attachment

This Was Filled With Water for WOZU (Before Prayer)

Click to view attachment

nasir
Jazaak Allah brother for all those important Islamic pictures.
My question however is: Are those houses and localities still present? if Yes, where. If not, why not? In which year these pictures taken?

In this age, when the Taj Mahal has been designated as one of the Seven wonders of the World, it is crystal clear that protection and preservation of historical and cultural sites are of paramount importance.

NASIR.
noorie
Jazak'Allah 4 sharing these pixs.

Noorie
Ashfaque Hussain
Nasir bhai,

I believe it is still exisiting. The place is near Haram (Makkah). Insha Allah I will be in Makkah in coming Ramadan Eid Holidays (almost 15 days). I would Insha Allah visit this place and let you konw. What I heard from Makkai people is this old house is converted to a big library.

I have weekly 2 days off (Thursday & Friday) so I can easily visit Makkah every week. But my plan is in Ramadan Eid as I do not want to distrub my kids HIFZ. (All my 3 kids are in Arabic School to be Hafez and 2 elders completed 50% of Quran Hifz. The third one is at 10% only.)

So I will answer your query after Ramadan Eid only.

nasir
QUOTE(Ashfaque Hussain @ Jul 25 2007, 12:14 PM) *

Nasir bhai,

I believe it is still exisiting. The place is near Haram (Makkah). Insha Allah I will be in Makkah in coming Ramadan Eid Holidays (almost 15 days). I would Insha Allah visit this place and let you konw. What I heard from Makkai people is this old house is converted to a big library.

I have weekly 2 days off (Thursday & Friday) so I can easily visit Makkah every week. But my plan is in Ramadan Eid as I do not want to distrub my kids HIFZ. (All my 3 kids are in Arabic School to be Hafez and 2 elders completed 50% of Quran Hifz. The third one is at 10% only.)

So I will answer your query after Ramadan Eid only.

Ashfaque Bhai,

I don't think any heritage of Islam exist in Saudi Arabia. By your own admission the house of the Holy Prophet (s) has been converted into a library. There is a very sad story behind this too.

If it still exists, then the demolition of Muhammad's (s) 1,400-year-old home is not going to take place at the hands of non-Muslims or some occupying western army, but by the very people who call themselves Muslims there. What makes this demolition worse is the fact that the home of the Prophet (s) is to make way for a parking lot, two 50-storey hotel towers and seven 35-storey apartment blocks; a project known as the Jabal Omar Scheme, all within a stone's throw of the Grand Mosque. No one has dared to utter a word against this desecration and wanton destruction of Islamic heritage.

However, in this climate conducive to cowardice, there still are a few giants that stand tall. Dr. Sami Angawi is one of them. An eminent Saudi architect, he is a brave man in a country where courage is scarce. Today, he leads a one-man campaign to save the home of Muhammad (s). He told the London newspaper, The Independent, "The house where the Prophet (s) received the word of God is gone and nobody cares ... this is the end of history in Mecca and Medina and the end of their future." And this only the tip of iceberg.

NASIR.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.