Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teen Eekay 1980
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Sonik - Omi
Sangeet
To Celebrate a separate thread for Sonik Omi here is one of his obscure tracks.

Interesting that most of the Joginder's film has music by Sonik Omi- Fauji, Pandit aur pathan, Bindiya aur bandook down to 90's Hind Ki beti. All these coming on the board soon.

TEEN EEKAY (1980)
KIRAN KUMAR, RITA HAKSAR, RAMESH SHARMA, JOGINDER, SATISH KAUL, GAUTAM SARIN, TUNTUN
Produced By: PREM ARORA
Directed By: JOGINDER
Music By: SONIK OMI
Bitrate: 128kbps/Film

Click to view attachment

Teen Eekay - 01 - Tum Ho Johari Tumhe Dil Ki Pehchaan Hai - Asha, Dilraj Kaur
Click to view attachment
Teen Eekay - 02 - Nazar Kajraari Ho Raaja Kamariya Kamaan - Usha Mangeshkar, Dilraj Kaur, Asha
Click to view attachment
Teen Eekay - 03 - Parde Mein Pyaar Karen Aapse Parda Kaisa - Asha
Click to view attachment
Teen Eekay - 04 - Yeh Gora Badan Chumkile Nayan - Asha
Click to view attachment
Guru
Thanks
Aurous
There's one more track on the LP which Sangeet missed out on...It's that mixture of a thousand violins wailing away and Omi's amazing growling vocals that really set this track apart from the rest of the songs here. What on earth could he be singing about with such animal relish and abandon? One thing is for sure - once heard, never forgotten!

IPB Image

IPB Image

160kbps
Ree Baba Ree Baba - Omi 2:52
Click to view attachment
Sangeet
I see 6 tracks in tracklisting. Can you post the other missing one too looks like a Asha song
Aurous
QUOTE(Sangeet @ Jul 12 2007, 09:12 PM) *

I see 6 tracks in tracklisting. Can you post the other missing one too looks like a Asha song

Have only this track Sangeet...maybe Deewani can help... rolleyes.gif
Purple_Fairy
wow another one, thanks.
deewani
QUOTE(mujahid @ Jul 12 2007, 08:58 AM) *

Arre seriously giving me too much credit again! Sorry! Sangeet is the man when it comes to this obscure stuff.
Sangeet
QUOTE(deewani @ Jul 13 2007, 07:09 AM) *

QUOTE(mujahid @ Jul 12 2007, 08:58 AM) *

Arre seriously giving me too much credit again! Sorry! Sangeet is the man when it comes to this obscure stuff.

My rips are not always listenable but ur rips are always JR(Jhakas rips). I personally believe ur cass rips are the BEST i have heard so far.. from many many many i heard...
Aurous
QUOTE(deewani @ Jul 13 2007, 07:09 AM) *

Nah, I guess you've helped so many folks out here that you're probably the one to ask for help... biggrin.gif I, for one, know whom to contact when in need... smile.gif

QUOTE(Sangeet @ Jul 13 2007, 09:03 AM) *

My rips are not always listenable but ur rips are always JR(Jhakas rips). I personally believe ur cass rips are the BEST i have heard so far.. from many many many i heard...

Now that's being modest...D's rips are one of their kind but even your stuff is amazing, how do you manage to lay your hands on such rare and obscure fare, Sangeet? confused.gif I mean, I remember you once uploaded an album called "Bandook Dahej Ke Seeney Par"!!!! wow!! hypnotised.gif

mss
Can the songs be re-uploaded pls. smile.gif
VivekG
Sangeet, Can you please re upload the songs?
neerajdivy
QUOTE(VivekG @ Aug 3 2009, 10:42 PM) *

Sangeet, Can you please re upload the songs?

i ve 3 songs..... courtsey h/f

192 kbps

1. ye gora badan...asha...7.36mb/5.21min

2. parde mein aa pyar....asha....4.84mb/3.31min

3. nazar kajrari...asha,usha, dilraj kaur .....7.90mb/5.45min
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.