Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request For Pyar Ki Jeet Songs (1987)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Usha Khanna
neeti_garg
Does anyone have the songs of the movie Pyar Ki Jeet?
Particularly Yaar par mujhe qurbaan ho jane do by Asha Bhonsale?
Purple_Fairy
yes that is - aaj mere pyar ki jeet ho jane do, the title song, i alos am looking ffor tht song, plus another due from this movie - mujhe rehna hai tere dil mein kiraya bol kya legi..

plz upload sumone.
Lana
please... anybody, do share Aaj Mere Pyar Ki Jeet Ho Jaane Do and Ae Dost Tu Beimaan Hai!!! I have all the songs from the movie on an audio cassette, but have no idea how to convert them into mp3s... unsure.gif
HumTum
I have all the songs from the movie on an audio cassette, but have no idea how to convert them into mp3s...

Refer this thread. It has the help for your query. smile.gif
Lana
QUOTE(HumTum @ Sep 9 2008, 02:53 PM) *

I have all the songs from the movie on an audio cassette, but have no idea how to convert them into mp3s...

Refer this thread. It has the help for your query. smile.gif

HumTum, which thread??? (I'm no techie anyway... sad.gif )
HumTum
Oh! Where did the thread link go? ohmy.gif

Let me post it again.

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=23016

Else go to computing and technology forum and you will a thread right on the top - Convert Cassettes To Digital

simplefable
QUOTE(Lana @ Jul 22 2008, 07:41 PM) *

please... anybody, do share Aaj Mere Pyar Ki Jeet Ho Jaane Do and Ae Dost Tu Beimaan Hai!!! I have all the songs from the movie on an audio cassette, but have no idea how to convert them into mp3s... unsure.gif

Here are the audio rips of the two songs from video..Hope the quality is satisfactory.. smile.gif

Pyar ki jeet
Usha Khanna
mp3, 128 kbps
Asha

Aaj mere pyar ke 4.45 min

Click to view attachment

Aye dost mere 4.20 min

Click to view attachment
HumTum
SF bhai where are the videos?
simplefable
HT Bhai..On youtube...!! smile.gif
I am lost in new films, songs et al...but seeing so many asking for this film's songs...searched online..and ripped the videos..hOpe you can download from youtube..or shall i mail them for you ?? smile.gif
HumTum
QUOTE(simplefable @ Sep 9 2008, 09:58 PM) *
HT Bhai..On youtube...!! smile.gif
I am lost in new films, songs et al...but seeing so many asking for this film's songs...searched online..and ripped the videos..hOpe you can download from youtube..or shall i mail them for you ?? smile.gif

Thank you. smile.gif Oh yes I can I use the downloadhelper plugin of firefox.. wink.gif
simplefable
QUOTE(Purple_Fairy @ Jun 17 2007, 03:30 PM) *

i also am looking ffor tht song, plus another due from this movie - mujhe rehna hai tere dil mein kiraya bol kya legi..

plz upload sumone.

PF..a very belated reply..i guess. smile.gif

Mujhe rehna hai tere dil mein..
Pyar ki jeet
Usha khanna
Kishore, Asha
mp3, 128 kbps, 4.14 min

Click to view attachment
Lana
simplefable, thanks for your efforts... but I'm looking for CD quality. I guess, even cassette rip won't be of good quality (that is, if I manage to do it...) Anyways, your help is very much appreciated. Thank you.
desi
QUOTE(simplefable @ Sep 9 2008, 09:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Lana @ Jul 22 2008, 07:41 PM) *

Here are the audio rips of the two songs from video..Hope the quality is satisfactory.. smile.gif

Pyar ki jeet
Usha Khanna
mp3, 128 kbps
Asha

Aaj mere pyar ke 4.45 min

Click to view attachment

Aye dost mere 4.20 min

Click to view attachment

thank u soooooooo much 4 this song
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.