Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hindi Version Of El Negro Zumdon (anna)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
K.N.Pepper
Please bear with me. I'm a newbie.

While searching for a song all over the net, "Yeh Rut Yeh Raat Jawaan - Geeta Dutt - Sailaab - 1956", I came upon this forum where several people had mentioned uploading it. With unbridled excitement I joined.

Now, having spent several hours searching for this song, I sit quite crushed - despondent in fact.

Is there a kind soul who would rekindle my will to live by reposting an mp3 of this song?.

Also, is there an easy way to search for a song here? I found my method, that of individually examining 84 pages of attachments, excruciating. (Perhaps if I had found the song, I would not have found the experience as painful.)

Best regards,

K.N.Pepper
mahesh
pepperji,
here is the song.
enjoy,
mahesh
harihar
QUOTE(K.N.Pepper @ Jun 9 2007, 06:03 AM) *

Please bear with me. I'm a newbie.

While searching for a song all over the net, "Yeh Rut Yeh Raat Jawaan - Geeta Dutt - Sailaab - 1956", I came upon this forum where several people had mentioned uploading it. With unbridled excitement I joined.

Now, having spent several hours searching for this song, I sit quite crushed - despondent in fact.

Is there a kind soul who would rekindle my will to live by reposting an mp3 of this song?.

Also, is there an easy way to search for a song here? I found my method, that of individually examining 84 pages of attachments, excruciating. (Perhaps if I had found the song, I would not have found the experience as painful.)

Best regards,

K.N.Pepper

K N Ji

Do not despair it is a VERY good forum, I am still waiting for my request to be fulfilled since I joined way back and am still waiting for my songs!

But you are lucky as you see your wish is fulfilled and hope has rekindled your will to live.

Welcome to the life of HF
The impossible we do immediately, miracles take a little while longer
K.N.Pepper
Mahesh Ji,

Thank you for your kindness.

My ignorance is my worst enemy. I can see your gift but can't download it because apparently I must upload some files first. As soon as I've figured this out, I shall raise a glass to your health.

Regards,

KNPepper
K.N.Pepper
Harihar Ji,

Thank you for your response. You said, "The impossible we do immediately, miracles take a little while longer." Part one of this maxim was clearly demonstrated by Mahesh Ji.

If I knew which songs you are on the lookout for, I'd be happy to try and reciprocate with my meager resources. (If successful, that would indeed be the miracle to which you alluded.) Where might I find your wish list?

Regards,

KNPepper
deewani
Some help with the downloading/uploading:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=38907
parag_sankla
QUOTE(deewani @ Jun 17 2007, 12:29 PM) *

Some help with the downloading/uploading:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=38907

D, nice to see you to come to help of new members !

biggrin.gif

Cheers
Parag
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.