Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dev Anand's Classic 'hum Dono' In Colour
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
Reeth
The evergreen Dev Anand continues to stay ahead of the times, bringing to audience worldwide
one of his most memorable films 'Hum Dono' , technically restored and coloured.

After the success of the coloured version of Dilip Kumar's 'Mughal-e-Azam' it is now the turn of
Hum Dono to don colours and spread its charm once more again after 40 years.The movie is
scheduled for a December release....
Hum Dono, which was one of Dev Anand's most successful films was also nominated in the Berlin
Film Festival.It is the only film in which Dev plays a double role.
The technicians behind this refurbished film claim that the coloured version of Hum Dono will be
much superior to 'Mughal-e-Azam' which was coloured in 2004 and 'Naya Daur' which will be released
soon.They are using enhanced technologies, reportedly the best in the world today, to get optimum
output........

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
noorie
Cheap move!

Dev's antics are only slightly better than a high on drink primate.

What a waste of songs too; frankly he's too effeminate 2 carry them off.

Color won't set that right either. mellow.gif

Noorie
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 4 2007, 10:58 PM) *

Cheap move!

Dev's antics are only slightly better than a high on drink primate.

Color won't set that right either. mellow.gif

Noorie

Noorie u dont like the movie? ohmy.gif mad.gif sad.gif headbang.gif ( with your permission Nimii)
Dev effeminate??? hairpull.gif sad1.gif
noorie
Reeth, I can't help it, but I have 2 stand by my original statement. I am not in a minority either.

But the songs are captivating; I am referring especially 2 the ones picturised on Dev.

He of course looks comical with that over-sized moustache. What was he thinking!!!

Noorie
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 4 2007, 11:31 PM) *

Reeth, I can't help it, but I have 2 stand by my original statement. I am not in a minority either.

But the songs are captivating; I am referring especially 2 the ones picturised on Dev.

He of course looks comical with that over-sized moustache. What was he thinking!!!

Noorie

blush2.gif in honour of Sam Manecshah.........i agree wit u there, it made him look comical
But the songs and wub.gif Sadhna WOW........
noorie
QUOTE(Reeth @ Jun 5 2007, 12:13 AM) *

Noorie

blush2.gif in honour of Sam Manecshah.........i agree wit u there, it made him look comical

Women find him irresistible, so I've heard. rolleyes.gif It couldn't be his legendary charm and wit, cud it?

Noorie

noorie
smile.gif Reeth, and what about Dev's affected manner of dialogue delivery?
I fail to see the charm of it. cool.gif Not that I haven't tried. I have. And each time ended up feeling sorrier 4 myself than for him.

The astringency bit; you don't think I am overdoing it, do you ? mellow.gif

Noorie
jassi
according to that time,it was good movie,but in today s times..its not..

but it wud be grt watch my fav nanda..and also sadhana
i hope they made appearance on premier of these films..
and i hope that award wallahas will also notice these two legendry actresses are yet to get lifetime achievement awards
NATURE
thank you for the info reeth. "romance is colorful, so it looks good in color" ??? biggrin.gif
achchhaa hai, bahut achchhaa hai ... biggrin.gif

wait and watch.

QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 4 2007, 11:58 PM) *

Cheap move!

mughal-e-azam ke baaremein aapki kya raay thi ? unsure.gif

QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 5 2007, 12:31 AM) *

Reeth, I can't help it, but I have 2 stand by my original statement.

Noorie

whatta originality, whatta originality ... smile.gif

I fail to see the charm of it.

Noorie

what do u think of dilip then ? biggrin.gif
noorie
QUOTE(NATURE @ Jun 5 2007, 11:25 AM) *

thank you for the info reeth. "romance is colorful, so it looks good in color" ??? biggrin.gif

wait and watch.

Cheap move!

Noorie

Noorie

So many questions ? Lemme try and answer them one by one. smile.gif

The colored Mughal-e-Azam? It's every bit as good as the original classic.
Though to be fair I prefer B/W over color in general. Gives the imagination some much needed work out. tongue1.gif
What do you like??? Lemme guess, it's color !!! smile.gif Right?

Nature, you shouldn't have posed that question about Dilip Kr. Brace yourself for this shocker of an answer.

Dilip Kumar. In a different era, under different circumstances, we wud have been married and leading a very happy cosy, contented life.
And this would have been accomplished without me ever being his leading lady! cool.gif

Were you me, wudn't you too curse your luck to come into this world so late ? tongue1.gif

A query from me; does time travel, teleportation appeal as much to you as they do to me?

Noorie

Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 5 2007, 09:08 AM) *

Noorie

Women find him irresistible, so I've heard. rolleyes.gif It couldn't be his legendary charm and wit, cud it?

Noorie

He has a certain kind of charm ............. i am sure he was a great hit with the ladies during his early years, just look at Suraiya's devotion to him, it's kinda hard to come across nowadays.........
Reeth
QUOTE(jassi @ Jun 5 2007, 10:45 AM) *

according to that time,it was good movie,but in today s times..its not..

but it wud be grt watch my fav nanda..and also sadhana
i hope they made appearance on premier of these films..
and i hope that award wallahas will also notice these two legendry actresses are yet to get lifetime achievement awards

If you notice Jassi, it is generally the stars in the public eye that are selected for any kind of awards, and Sadhna and Nanda are hardly to be seen or heard, so....
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 5 2007, 02:45 PM) *

wait and watch.

Cheap move!

Noorie

Noorie

Though to be fair I prefer B/W over color in general. Gives the imagination some much needed work out. tongue1.gif

Nature, you shouldn't have posed that question about Dilip Kr. Brace yourself for this shocker of an answer.

Dilip Kumar. In a different era, under different circumstances, we wud have been married and leading a very happy cosy, contented life.
And this would have been accomplished without me ever being his leading lady! cool.gif Were you me, wudn't you too curse your luck to come into this world so late ? tongue1.gif

A query from me; does time travel, teleportation appeal as much to you as they do to me?

Noorie

cool.gif Interesting....plz elaborate on that noorie...... smile.gif
noorie
QUOTE(Reeth @ Jun 6 2007, 04:41 PM) *

Noorie

Noorie

He has a certain kind of charm ............. i am sure he was a great hit with the ladies during his early years, just look at Suraiya's devotion to him, it's kinda hard to come across nowadays.........

ohmy.gif Reeth, it's Field Marshall Sam Maneckshaw. Does it seem I wud have a single complimentary thing to say about Dev? tongue1.gif

Suraiya's devotion was entirely wasted on Dev.
Fancy throwing away your life 4 some one who is not truly deserving of you! I like 2 think she didn't. It was her wilfulness that came in the way of her happiness.

Noorie
noorie
QUOTE(Reeth @ Jun 6 2007, 04:46 PM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 5 2007, 02:45 PM) *

wait and watch.

Cheap move!

Noorie

Noorie

And this would have been accomplished without me ever being his leading lady! cool.gif Were you me, wudn't you too curse your luck to come into this world so late ? tongue1.gif

Noorie

cool.gif Interesting....plz elaborate on that noorie...... smile.gif

Reeth! ohmy.gif

YaarMere
I apologize 4 the Q but I must ask. You think Dilip wud've accepted you?
noorie
QUOTE(YaarMere @ Jun 6 2007, 08:29 PM) *

I apologize 4 the Q but I must ask. You think Dilip wud've accepted you?

I accept the apology.

Noorie
YaarMere
I'm glad that Im 4given. And I did find the answer btw so thank you.
jassi
but its so bad,coz they contribute so much to indian cinema..
sadhana's contribution is more than mumtaz..but she was totally ignored by filmfare..
only those actresses are getting this award.who won best actress award(be it waheeda,vyjantimala.sharmila,asha,hema,rekha,mumtaz,jaya etc)
what abt mala,tanuja,saira banu etc...

in that way i think after many years they will also ignore actresses like manisha,raveena or shilpa..coz they could not get best actress awards..(infact manisha and shilpa were even deserving these awards)
noorie
Do awards really matter? Not to me. Genuine talent does!

Noorie
HumTum
Noorie sis, that is true. But tell me something, how do you recognize genuine talent ?
noorie
The same way we know the difference between a real rose and an artificial one.
We perceive it instantaneously.

Noorie
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 6 2007, 08:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Reeth @ Jun 6 2007, 04:41 PM) *

Noorie

Noorie

ohmy.gif Reeth, it's Field Marshall Sam Maneckshaw. Does it seem I wud have a single complimentary thing to say about Dev? tongue1.gif

Suraiya's devotion was entirely wasted on Dev.
Fancy throwing away your life 4 some one who is not truly deserving of you! I like 2 think she didn't. It was her wilfulness that came in the way of her happiness.

Noorie

O;k got it biggrin.gif Sam M's name was dragged into a controversy recently isn't that so?something to do with pak/bangla desh war i guess.....

U know Dev and Suraiya look good together, i have seen Afsar and Sanam in parts ....
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 7 2007, 11:47 AM) *

Do awards really matter? Not to me. Genuine talent does!

Noorie

I feel that a Lifetime Achievement award given at the fag end of their career/lives make them feel happy that people are still aware of their existence........

QUOTE(HumTum @ Jun 7 2007, 12:01 PM) *

Noorie sis, that is true. But tell me something, how do you recognize genuine talent ?

QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 7 2007, 12:17 PM) *

The same way we know the difference between a real rose and an artificial one.
We perceive it instantaneously.

Noorie

jassi
like when dharmendra and jeetendra got lifetime achievement awards..it must have made them feel yeah they achieved something(dharmendra got nominees couple of time,but could not win and jeetendra even could not get nominee)..all i want to say if mumtaz or sharmila deserved lifetime awards..so nanda and sadhana too deserved it..

jassi
coming back to hum dono
its having such beautiful songs...
i just love that bhajan song
allaha tero naam..
nanda is among my fav actress,many feels she went over the top in movies..i dont think so..she was called chotti meena kumari

Well let me share something abt this film u might not knowing
Meena Kumari was original choice for Nanda's role..but she walked out of some reason,Dev who played Nanda's brother in kala bazar,said to her while shooting that he will work with her as her leading man and when Meena walked out Dev reccommend Nanda,many very were against it,coz even after playing author backed roles in films like chotti behan,bhabhi etc..she was still tagged as chotti behan of heroes..but Nanda did a great job..even Meena praised her performance.
noorie
Nanda is the quintessential prim 'miss', tongue1.gif but I like her all the same.

Noorie
noorie
.."so nanda and sadhana too deserved it"..

Sure they did! Perhaps in the coming years!!!!! ninja.gif

Here's to their good health and luck!

Noorie
jassi
noorie,plz dont make fun
noorie
You are mistaken; that was the bitter flavor of Truth. Gulp it down or choke it up, the choice is yours.

Since when did we have the tradition of remembering our once favorite artistes except perhaps on their 'versaries!! Wud you like 2 disprove that?

Noorie
NATURE
QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 5 2007, 03:45 PM) *

The colored Mughal-e-Azam? biggrin.gif It's every bit as good as the original classic.

ok, but i asked was it a cheap move as u commented about hum dono ??? wanna know the basis
of your comments ... tongue1.gif

aur haan, guess mat kariye. aap kaa guess galat ho saktaa hai. tongue1.gif but u colored the word "color", hahaha !!!. smile.gif

why so ? did u brace yrself ? and many a times, his dialogue delivery also has no charm, boring
expressions. laugh.gif more over, others have their own original statements like u do. biggrin.gif
u admire dk, right ? i just wanted to tickle you noorie memsaheb. tongue1.gif

Dilip Kumar. In a different era, under different circumstances, we wud have been married and leading a
very happy cosy, contented life.
And this would have been accomplished without me ever being his leading lady! cool.gif

Were you me, wudn't you too curse your luck to come into this world so late ? tongue1.gif

not at all. i have never found dilip a lady killer but yes there are some exceptions. u may feel so about
dilip kumar. there are many stars around that a lady can feel what u feel about dilip.
and i wouldn't curse my luck to come in 20th century, in fact it's perfect. i even wanna see the world
in 30th century. biggrin.gif

Noorie

don't know. sad1.gif
jassi

i dunno what tradition thing u talking abt..
but there are ppl..there are fans of stars,who still remember their fav...let me tell you i m not from the era of 50s or 60s..i m just 22..but i just love classic bollywood..
i started watching films when i was 8,and the very first films i watched of 60s were jab jab phool khile and gumnaam(both starring nanda,i just liked her as an actress)

Nanda got couple of proposels of marriage,but she refused,at the ripe age of 50s,she was all set to marrie Manmohan Desai,but he passed away,Nanda was again alone..she went on doing films for some 18 years..gave grt performances,succesful films and also did grt job as character artist in early 80s..still if award organisation dont remember her its pity...

On the other hand Sadhna a widow,having no childern and i heard something is going wrong with her eyes,she cant watch properly..poor lady..

they were megastars..not some extras..
jassi
all i want to say.all yesteryears stars should be treated equal..
i somehow noticed media is very male dominated..i guess contribution of shatru and vinod is very less than mala,saira,nanda,sadhana,tanuja etc..but these two gentleman got lifetime awards..but nobody cared about actresses..

awards does not matter for present stars,,but lifetime awards are must..
shame on filmfare(all they can see happening yesteryear actreses like hema,rekha,jaya,sharmila etc)
noorie
QUOTE(jassi @ Jun 8 2007, 03:57 PM) *

but there are ppl..there are fans of stars,who still remember their fav...let me tell you i m not from the era of 50s or 60s..i m just 22..but i just love classic bollywood..
i started watching films when i was 8,and the very first films i watched of 60s were jab jab phool khile and gumnaam(both starring nanda,i just liked her as an actress)

Nanda got couple of proposels of marriage,but she refused,at the ripe age of 50s,she was all set to marrie Manmohan Desai,but he passed away,Nanda was again alone..she went on doing films for some 18 years..gave grt performances,succesful films and also did grt job as character artist in early 80s..still if award organisation dont remember her its pity...

On the other hand Sadhna a widow,having no childern and i heard something is going wrong with her eyes,she cant watch properly..poor lady..

She had uveitis ( a very serious eye disorder that left untreated cud lead 2 blindness ), but thankfully she's allright now.

Did you know that she loves going on long drives even today; minus a chauffeur. smile.gif

She's one brave, independent lady, needing no pity from anyone.

Noorie
YaarMere
Noorie? You need to rebuke Nature 4 saying:

his dialogue delivery also has no charm, boring expressions.

i have never found dilip a lady killer
noorie
QUOTE(YaarMere @ Jun 8 2007, 05:20 PM) *

Noorie? You need to rebuke Nature 4 saying:

his dialogue delivery also has no charm, boring expressions.

i have never found dilip a lady killer

Nature doesn't know what he's talking about; he raves ! tongue1.gif

In time he'll recover given the right inoculation! Nature, don't say I didn't warn you. tongue1.gif

Noorie
YaarMere
Nature doesn't know what he's talking about

Word!
jassi
thats news to me..that she recovered now..good
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 8 2007, 05:14 PM) *

She had [b]uveitis ( a very serious eye disorder that left untreated cud lead 2 blindness ), but thankfully she's allright now.

Did you know that she loves going on long drives even today; minus a chauffeur. smile.gif

She's one brave, independent lady, needing no pity from anyone. [/b] Noorie

Thanks noorie..........good to hear that....i happened to see Sulochana and Nirupa Roy(just before she died, cant remember the year) receiving some award, most probably Lifetime Achievement award.....they were both so helpless and so uncomfortable with all the fuss that was being made on stage, in a way it was comical to see Nirupa roy stretch out her hand several times to take the award emblem, finally she literally grabbed it out of the presenters hand whereas, Sulochana was just the opposite,they had to nudge her several times to take it.......i feel finacial help wd be more appreciated, because none of those stars barring a few have made any real money......i have read that many of them lived , are living in poverty......what a topsy turvy world
jassi
yeah i agree,year was 2004 i guess,nirupa roy passed away same year
infact somewhere i felt like something was wrong with her,like she seems to be mentally ill..sulochana was fine,but she was too old..
noorie
QUOTE(Reeth @ Jun 8 2007, 10:38 PM) *

She had uveitis ( a very serious eye disorder that left untreated cud lead 2 blindness ), but thankfully she's allright now.

She's one brave, independent lady, needing no pity from anyone. Noorie

Thanks noorie..........good to hear that....i happened to see Sulochana and Nirupa Roy(just before she died, cant remember the year) receiving some award, most probably Lifetime Achievement award.....they were both so helpless and so uncomfortable with all the fuss that was being made on stage, in a way it was comical to see Nirupa roy stretch out her hand several times to take the award emblem, finally she literally grabbed it out of the presenters hand whereas, Sulochana was just the opposite,they had to nudge her several times to take it.......i feel finacial help wd be more appreciated, because none of those stars barring a few have made any real money......i have read that many of them lived , are living in poverty......what a topsy turvy world

Reeth, I agree with you, but what's the guarantee that the money would be used to alleviate their poor financial condition?

Take Nadira, she slaved away to finance the education of her siblings, and when they were well enough to look after their own interests they took off abandoning her to a life of loneliness and bitterness.
Not fair, is it? sad.gif

Noorie

jassi
i could not understand what is source of their income..
but i heard suraiya and parveen babi were having good bank balance..
nasir
QUOTE(noorie @ Jun 12 2007, 01:57 AM) *

Reeth, I agree with you, but what's the guarantee that the money would be used to alleviate their poor financial condition?

Take Nadira, she slaved away to finance the education of her siblings, and when they were well enough to look after their own interests they took off abandoning her to a life of loneliness and bitterness.
Not fair, is it? sad.gif

Noorie

Yes, the sight of Nirupa Roy and Sulochna on the stage at the time of their Lifetime Award was a hypocritical one to say the least. It appeared that the organisers were more concerned with their regimen than with appreciating the persons. How much different the actors looked and how uncomfortable - as if the glaring lights were doing them more harm than good. Nirupa Roy and Sulochna's contribution were really tremendous. They rightly deserved the lifetime award.

Nanda was known as a great actress in her time. She influenced much more by her supporting roles than with the roles of a heroine.

Sadhna had such beautiful eyes. I think, from AAP AAYE BAHAAR AYI... she appears uncomfortable with her eyes. She was even considered as a heroine opposite Dilip Kumar in SUNGHARSH and I've seen their picture taken during the Mahurat. Finally, it was Vyjantimala (who had fallen foul of DK eversince the SANGAM days) who was chosen for Sangharsh. Sadhna's beauty in MERE MEHBOOB and ARZOO was breathtaking. I heard that she is settled in Malaysia - not sure though.

Yes,the stars of yesteryears were not so lucky as the present stars of Bollywood. (Hrithak has signed a Rs. 35 Crore contract recently). Ashok Kumar and Suraiya were better off. Dilip Kumar was and is saddled with a huge family. Dada Saheb Phalke in whose name Bollywood's greatest Award was instituted, died a lonely, sick and heartbroken man. Sohrab Modi who suffered a great setback financially after his JHANSI KI RANI had to sell off his immoveable properties, including his Minerva Theatre. The irony of this is that prestigious medal that he won was up for sale in Mumbai's famous CHOR BAZAAR. Rehman, the famous star of so many movies of yesterday died in a poor circumstances. The last I heard was that his family were living in a chawl in Mumbai and finding it difficult to make the ends meet. Joy Mukherji has been staying in a small flat in 7 Bungalows area for the past 20 years or so. Navin Nischol, the charming hero of SAWAN BHADON and HANSTE ZAKHM among others appears to be roofless. The list is endless. Again, recently, so many Bungalows of various film stars of yesteryears are being demolished and making ways for new multi-storied buildings. Sahir's famous bungalow too was demolished in the 7 Bungalows area of Mumbai.

NASIR.
Reeth

Not fair, is it? sad.gif

Noorie

you are right noorie, one can never be sure.....but one gets to hear so many such stories.....it seems Bhagwan used to pester people,even journalists for money bec he was so hard up ,one can imagine what he might have gone through.....

QUOTE(jassi @ Jun 12 2007, 06:41 PM) *

i could not understand what is source of their income..
but i heard suraiya and parveen babi were having good bank balance..

probably they were wise and invsted their earning.......good for them, though Parveen babi suffered a lot in her last days...
Reeth
QUOTE(nasir @ Jun 12 2007, 10:19 PM) *

Not fair, is it? sad.gif

Noorie

Yes, the sight of Nirupa Roy and Sulochna on the stage at the time of their Lifetime Award was a hypocritical one to say the least. It appeared that the organisers were more concerned with their regimen than with appreciating the persons. How much different the actors looked and how uncomfortable - as if the glaring lights were doing them more harm than good. Nirupa Roy and Sulochna's contribution were really tremendous. They rightly deserved the lifetime award.

Nanda was known as a great actress in her time. She influenced much more by her supporting roles than with the roles of a heroine.

Sadhna had such beautiful eyes. I think, from AAP AAYE BAHAAR AYI... she appears uncomfortable with her eyes. She was even considered as a heroine opposite Dilip Kumar in SUNGHARSH and I've seen their picture taken during the Mahurat. Finally, it was Vyjantimala (who had fallen foul of DK eversince the SANGAM days) who was chosen for Sangharsh. Sadhna's beauty in MERE MEHBOOB and ARZOO was breathtaking. I heard that she is settled in Malaysia - not sure though.

Yes,the stars of yesteryears were not so lucky as the present stars of Bollywood. (Hrithak has signed a Rs. 35 Crore contract recently). Ashok Kumar and Suraiya were better off. Dilip Kumar was and is saddled with a huge family. Dada Saheb Phalke in whose name Bollywood's greatest Award was instituted, died a lonely, sick and heartbroken man. Sohrab Modi who suffered a great setback financially after his JHANSI KI RANI had to sell off his immoveable properties, including his Minerva Theatre. The irony of this is that prestigious medal that he won was up for sale in Mumbai's famous CHOR BAZAAR. Rehman, the famous star of so many movies of yesterday died in a poor circumstances. The last I heard was that his family were living in a chawl in Mumbai and finding it difficult to make the ends meet. Joy Mukherji has been staying in a small flat in 7 Bungalows area for the past 20 years or so. Navin Nischol, the charming hero of SAWAN BHADON and HANSTE ZAKHM among others appears to be roofless. The list is endless. Again, recently, so many Bungalows of various film stars of yesteryears are being demolished and making ways for new multi-storied buildings. Sahir's famous bungalow too was demolished in the 7 Bungalows area of Mumbai.

NASIR.

Sad.....you know Nasir if the present lot has the will they can start a fund and help out the Great old artistes who are in a bad state, but i wonder if they want to.........Once Jaya Bhaduri mentioned this to Sharukh khan on stage urging him to do something for the old artistes, instead the bachchans could have set an example...
noorie
Reeth, indeed the Bachchan family if they so wished could do something decent and dignified for our yesteryear artistes.
But it seems all they care about is bettering themselves never mind their obligations towards artistes' of their own sort. mellow.gif

A life of privilege and wealth and fame doesn't last all that long, no matter if they happen to be the Bachchans'; they clearly seem to be 4getting that.

Noorie
nasir
QUOTE(Reeth @ Jun 12 2007, 10:31 PM) *

Not fair, is it? sad.gif

Noorie

NASIR.

Sad.....you know Nasir if the present lot has the will they can start a fund and help out the Great old artistes who are in a bad state, but i wonder if they want to.........Once Jaya Bhaduri mentioned this to Sharukh khan on stage urging him to do something for the old artistes, instead the bachchans could have set an example...

Reeth, of the present lot, I hear it's Salman Khan who does some charity work and is generous with his friends. I don't expect the Bachchans to set an example in the field of charity. One has only to peep back into the past and even the present for a clue to their traits. It requires a big heart to do charity. I must say that the Hollywood stars beat the Bollywood stars hollow at this game. But some of our stars do the charity work quietly too, and hats off to them.

NASIR.
Reeth
QUOTE(nasir @ Jun 13 2007, 10:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Reeth @ Jun 12 2007, 10:31 PM) *

Not fair, is it? sad.gif

Noorie

NASIR.

Reeth, of the present lot, I hear it's Salman Khan who does some charity work and is generous with his friends. I don't expect the Bachchans to set an example in the field of charity. One has only to peep back into the past and even the present for a clue to their traits. It requires a big heart to do charity. I must say that the Hollywood stars beat the Bollywood stars hollow at this game. But some of our stars do the charity work quietly too, and hats off to them.
NASIR.

That must be a very small number.....Salman khan surprises me rolleyes.gif i know Shabana azmi is actively involved in social work of some kind or the other so also Deepti Naval....Sunil shetty does a lot too in his native village near mangalore....but that is different, and,their own fraternity is being neglected....

jassi
nana patekar too
jassi
i dont think nanda was always supporting
she was supporting in dhool ka phool,kala baazar etc..but had author backed roles in films like chotti behan,diya aur toofan,aakashdeep,aaj aur kal,usne kaha tha,hum dono,aashiq(i m not sure,but i guess she played wife,but padmini was other woman in raj kapoor's life),jab jab phool khile,gumnaam,teen deviyan(she got dev at last),abhilasha(ofcourse meena was leading lady,but she was at her best too),ittefaq,parivaar,dharti kahe pukar ke,the train,zoru ka ghulam etc
and in shor she was in guest appearance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.