Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting Findings Of Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan
Hamara Forums > General > Spirituality
aaryana afghan
"Check this out, very interesting findings of Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan might
grasp your attention:

Dr.Tarig Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that mention
one thing is equal to another, i.e. men are equal to women.

Although this makes sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the
number of times the
word man appears in the Qur'an is 24 and number of times the word woman
appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in the
grammatical sense but also true mathematically, i.e. 24 = 24.

Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is
consistent throughout the whole Qur'an, where it says one thing is like
another. See below for astonishing result of the words mentioned number of
times in Arabic Qur'an:

Dunia (one name for life) 115. Aakhirat (one name for the life after this
world) 115
Malaika (Angels) 88 . Shayteen (Satan) 88
Life 145 .... Death 145
Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50
People 50 .. Messengers 50
Eblees (king of devils) 11 . Seek refuge from Eblees 11
Museebah (calamity) 75 . Thanks 75
Spending (Sadaqah) 73 . Satisfaction 73
People who are mislead 17 . Dead people 17
Muslimeen 41 . Jihad 41
Gold 8 . Easy life 8
Magic 60 . Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) 60
Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 . Barakah (Increasing or blessings
of wealth) 32
Mind 49 . Noor 49
Tongue 25 . Sermon 25
Desite 8 . Fear 8
Speaking publicly 18 . Publicising 18
Hardship 114 .... Patience 114
Muhammed 4 . Sharee'ah (Muhammed's teachings) 4
Man 24. Woman 24

And amazingly enough have a look how many times the following words appear:

Salah 5, Month 12, Day 365,
Sea 32, Land 13

Sea + land = 32+13= 45

Sea = 32/45*100=71.11111111%
Land = 13/45*100 = 28.88888889%
Sea + land =100.00%

Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers 71.111% of the
earth, while the land covers 28.889%.

Is this a coincidence?

Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) all this?

Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY ALLAH taught him this. As
the Qur'an also tells us this.

Please pass this on to all your friend and Muslims you know.

Aayah 87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia para 17:
LA ILAHA ILA ANTA SUBHANAKA INI KUNTU MINA ZALIMEEN."
myawan
THE truth!
shazaad
QUOTE(aaryana afghan @ May 31 2007, 12:02 PM) *

"Check this out, very interesting findings of Dr. Tariq Al Swaidan might
grasp your attention:

Dr.Tarig Al Swaidan discovered some verses in the Holy Qur'an that mention
one thing is equal to another, i.e. men are equal to women.

Although this makes sense grammatically, the astonishing fact is that the
number of times the
word man appears in the Qur'an is 24 and number of times the word woman
appears is also 24, therefore not only is this phrase correct in the
grammatical sense but also true mathematically, i.e. 24 = 24.

Upon further analysis of various verses, he discovered that this is
consistent throughout the whole Qur'an, where it says one thing is like
another. See below for astonishing result of the words mentioned number of
times in Arabic Qur'an:

Dunia (one name for life) 115. Aakhirat (one name for the life after this
world) 115
Malaika (Angels) 88 . Shayteen (Satan) 88
Life 145 .... Death 145
Benefit 50 . Corrupt 50
People 50 .. Messengers 50
Eblees (king of devils) 11 . Seek refuge from Eblees 11
Museebah (calamity) 75 . Thanks 75
Spending (Sadaqah) 73 . Satisfaction 73
People who are mislead 17 . Dead people 17
Muslimeen 41 . Jihad 41
Gold 8 . Easy life 8
Magic 60 . Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) 60
Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the poor) 32 . Barakah (Increasing or blessings
of wealth) 32
Mind 49 . Noor 49
Tongue 25 . Sermon 25
Desite 8 . Fear 8
Speaking publicly 18 . Publicising 18
Hardship 114 .... Patience 114
Muhammed 4 . Sharee'ah (Muhammed's teachings) 4
Man 24. Woman 24

And amazingly enough have a look how many times the following words appear:

Salah 5, Month 12, Day 365,
Sea 32, Land 13

Sea + land = 32+13= 45

Sea = 32/45*100=71.11111111%
Land = 13/45*100 = 28.88888889%
Sea + land =100.00%

Modern science has only recently proven that the water covers 71.111% of the
earth, while the land covers 28.889%.

Is this a coincidence?

Question is that Who taught Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) all this?

Reply automatically comes in mind that ALMIGHTY ALLAH taught him this. As
the Qur'an also tells us this.

Please pass this on to all your friend and Muslims you know.

Aayah 87 of Suraa (Chapter) Al-Anbia para 17:
LA ILAHA ILA ANTA SUBHANAKA INI KUNTU MINA ZALIMEEN."

hey i am trying to read quran now becuase i want to be a good muslim,dont know if this is the right place to ask this question but it seems iam getting annoyed as iam reading holy quran, here is a question for muslims. i feel like to be a full pledge atheis unless true muslims can convince me that islam is the only to god. who thought mohammed to buy women as slaves and use them for his sexual pleasures, even mohammed father a son from this slave who died later, why in the hell did mohammed had to have a vision about a nine year girl who he married in his late 40,s or early 50,s, i thought islam was perfect now what iam reading makes me want to be atheis,how can women accept teachings of prophet mohammed when he bhought women for his enjoyment, this dont make send when he gave women respect and women should dress appropriately blah blah, iam able to think for myself so let me see who has an answer for the man mohammed which we respect. thanks
aaryana afghan

First of all i would like to ask you Sir that who told you all this?
Alhamdulilah i am a muslim and a practising muslim so
i can tell you better than any non muslim.
its all the rubbish propaganda that westerners or non muslims
are doing about Islam and Prophet Muhammad Salalahu Alayhi wasalam.
Non Muslims always raise Questions about Women rights in Islam
that they are beaten all the day etc.but only we muslims know that
Islam has given us a new Life which is Pure from all the dirt.
Today the majority of People accepting Islam are women so if
women have no rights so why are they accepting it?
What are the Questions in ur mind tell me?
i will try to answer you according to Quran o Sahi hadith by the help
of my family members.
i will be very happy to help you
Wsalaam
shazaad
QUOTE(aaryana afghan @ Jun 1 2007, 11:36 AM) *

First of all i would like to ask you Sir that who told you all this?
Alhamdulilah i am a muslim and a practising muslim so
i can tell you better than any non muslim.
its all the rubbish propaganda that westerners or non muslims
are doing about Islam and Prophet Muhammad Salalahu Alayhi wasalam.
Non Muslims always raise Questions about Women rights in Islam
that they are beaten all the day etc.but only we muslims know that
Islam has given us a new Life which is Pure from all the dirt.
Today the majority of People accepting Islam are women so if
women have no rights so why are they accepting it?
What are the Questions in ur mind tell me?
i will try to answer you according to Quran o Sahi hadith by the help
of my family members.
i will be very happy to help you
Wsalaam

hey dont get upset my questions are legit i got this from a muslim brother from pakistan, are you saying mohammed did not buy women sex slave and also father a son,mohammed did not marry a nine year old girl ayeehsa was her name real muslims telling me this,iam a muslim by name so far but i have to think for myself because i want to follow in someone who is worth following,according to this guy mohammed did buy women and the quran states what i said,iam tired of people telling me stuff,so answer my questions please and if you dont know yourself as i dont then please provide me with some answers. thanks
ZaiRa
Shazaad,

First n foremost i would be really grateful if you use PBUH with Prophet Mohammad's (pbuh) name! smile1.gif
Thank You!

Now, first i would like to clear ur doubt by stating that Hazrat Ayesha wasnt 9 years old when she got married to the prophet! -- If you know, Hazrat Ayesha (MABPWH) did participate in the battle of Uhad n Badr! -- Noone either girl/boy under the age of 15 was allowed to participate in any battles! -- She got married to our prophet in 1 AH, it clearly indicates that she was b/w 18-20 years old at that point of time!--

I would really like to see the Surah or Ayah where Quran says that Nazubillah Hazrat Mohammed (pbuh) bought girls for sexual pleasure! -- I am sure Quran doesnt say it , where did u read it buddy? -- Being a Muslim, try to concentrate on positive aspects of ur religion, not that u will find any negative corner in the first place! --
Show me the ayah where Quran says that Mohammad (PBUH) fathered a son? -- He had only one daughter from Hazrat Khadeeja (MABPWH) named Fatima Zehra (MABPWH) --
At least name the slave you are talking about?

If you have any other question, ask away!
aaryana afghan

yaa Zaira jee is Right.
but Hazrat Aisha(May Allah swt Pleased with Her) was asked before marriage that
whether she is agree or not.
No its Totally wrong thing which U said that its written in the Quran.
i have read the Quran no where is says about it.
I will Kindly request you that dont listen to the people who tell you this or that
is written in the Quran but You should get a Quran with its translation then Read it.
You will get all your answers.InshAllah
Thanks
noorie

hey i am trying to read quran now becuase i want to be a good muslim,dont know if this is the right place to ask this question but it seems iam getting annoyed as iam reading holy quran, here is a question for muslims. i feel like to be a full pledge atheis unless true muslims can convince me that islam is the only to god. who thought mohammed to buy women as slaves and use them for his sexual pleasures, even mohammed father a son from this slave who died later, why in the hell did mohammed had to have a vision about a nine year girl who he married in his late 40,s or early 50,s, i thought islam was perfect now what iam reading makes me want to be atheis,how can women accept teachings of prophet mohammed when he bhought women for his enjoyment, this dont make send when he gave women respect and women should dress appropriately blah blah, iam able to think for myself so let me see who has an answer for the man mohammed which we respect. thanks

Shazaad, remember the conversation we had the other day? You seemed to have changed quite a lot since then. Wud you like to tell me what the reason for this might be?

It's perfectly fine for someone to have doubts, you wouldn't be a human otherwise. But there's something I think you ought to know; Faith and Reason don't go together.

From your post it seems you are struggling through a spiritual crisis, you are searching for answers that need to be given to you first, before you can settle for the Final Truth.

But have you considered that what you are asking for is impossible; it's like wanting to have all the parts of a jigsaw puzzle together before you, ready to be put into their proper places. But it doesn't always work like that when it comes to matters of Faith.

Belief is the crux of the issue here.

Either you want to believe or you are in a hopeless cul de sac with nothing to believe in.

As your faith grows stronger you'll find the missing pieces falling into place on their own.

This reaffirmal of Faith doesn't happen overnight; most importantly you wud be doing it for yourself, not for the world which is an important distinction.

Noorie

shazaad
QUOTE(ZaiRa @ Jun 2 2007, 10:14 AM) *

Shazaad,

First n foremost i would be really grateful if you use PBUH with Prophet Mohammad's (pbuh) name! smile1.gif
Thank You!

Now, first i would like to clear ur doubt by stating that Hazrat Ayesha wasnt 9 years old when she got married to the prophet! -- If you know, Hazrat Ayesha (MABPWH) did participate in the battle of Uhad n Badr! -- Noone either girl/boy under the age of 15 was allowed to participate in any battles! -- She got married to our prophet in 1 AH, it clearly indicates that she was b/w 18-20 years old at that point of time!--

I would really like to see the Surah or Ayah where Quran says that Nazubillah Hazrat Mohammed (pbuh) bought girls for sexual pleasure! -- I am sure Quran doesnt say it , where did u read it buddy? -- Being a Muslim, try to concentrate on positive aspects of ur religion, not that u will find any negative corner in the first place! --
Show me the ayah where Quran says that Mohammad (PBUH) fathered a son? -- He had only one daughter from Hazrat Khadeeja (MABPWH) named Fatima Zehra (MABPWH) --
At least name the slave you are talking about?

If you have any other question, ask away!

well thank you for the response, although i did not see this in a book myself, but iam tired of people asking me questions that make me upset, well i got this info from someone from pakistan, plus there is a toll free number 1888 why islam the people you can talk too on phone they are scholars they say but could not answer my question, but u know what i appologize, from now on i will complete reading holy quran then i will ask you questions by email instead because i dont want certain people to belive something when i made a mistake, i love alot of concepts in islam, they are some beautifil muslims from guyana, honest sincere and faithful which encouraged me to be a better person. well in a few months i will have and answer for my marriage as well as reading holy quran. thanks
aaryana afghan

wishing you best of Luck and also Noorie jee for Their support
May Allah gave us strength to follow the right path
Ameen
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(shazaad @ Jun 4 2007, 02:02 AM) *

well thank you for the response, although i did not see this in a book myself, but iam tired of people asking me questions that make me upset, well i got this info from someone from pakistan, plus there is a toll free number 1888 why islam the people you can talk too on phone they are scholars they say but could not answer my question, but u know what i appologize, from now on i will complete reading holy quran then i will ask you questions by email instead because i dont want certain people to belive something when i made a mistake, i love alot of concepts in islam, they are some beautifil muslims from guyana, honest sincere and faithful which encouraged me to be a better person. well in a few months i will have and answer for my marriage as well as reading holy quran. thanks

Who wasnt able to answer your question? ohmy.gif
I can answer your questions, let alone the learned Islamic Scholars.
I suggest you to visit this links, and clear your doubts smile1.gif

http://www.irf.net/irf/dtp/dawah_tech/mcqnm.htm

and I would suggest you to give respect to the prophet (PBUH).
IDOL
Shahzad,

You've got some questions here, seems you are being skeptic, not bad. Your position in philosophy is rationalist (you always seek reasons for everything) + Skeptics (you doubt and have questions)+ Shifting towards Atheist as you stated above.

I like your rationalist feelings; however, it's pity that you are not taking the knowledge (books, and all other sources) route than listening to people who have: none, lower than average, average, a bit above the average. To mention, you are not alone in being rationalist, I AM THE ONE.

I liked your skepticism; however, being skeptic starts from having the basic knowledge. You have got to build your basis as strong as possible, then go further. Find the book where you find all those things. Research the author's personal background. Compare it to two or more other books. (in here, your skepticism will help you not to rely on one author but many) Ex: if Babi Ayesha was 9, find four or five books that support the idea, search the background for the authors. If you are truely a skeptic, then do not accept that fellow in pakistan's answer at the first place, doubt him as well. There is a term in sociology called debunking, going beyond the surface, that's what i might suggest u.

One advise i can give you according to your position is seeking the truth is a personal journey. It is not a collective approach; no one or I can help you with this. Do NOT rely on bias (personal views/ one sided views: Qasim said, Aamir said, John said, Martin Luther King Sr. said) Secondly, do not be afraid of your questions as long as you are ready for the long journey of knowledge; however, you have got to keep in mind that where to ask, whom to ask, and what to ask because you might offend some people who have already found the right path.

if you think you got no time to do those researches and studies, then perhaps you should stick to your father's, great grand father's, ancestors' religion since they choose their path on purpose not in vain.

Your knowledge about the beloved prophet having a son is right. His name was Ibrahim and he died in his early childhood. According to Ibn e Ishaaq, Ibrahim was Babi Khadija's son.

Best of luck if you're on your mission to search for the truth!

Anwar_Fan

Brother Shazaad, true Prophet Mohammad Sallahu Alleyhi Wassallam did marry a young Ayesha RA.

I've not had chance to do any research, so brothers and siters correct me.........

SAW was bestowed with phrophethood at the age of 40 and given the responsibility of the entire mankind, not just in his life time, as used to be norm for previous prophets, but RESPONSIBILITY for the mankind until the day of Qayamat.

SAW passed away at the age of 63 years, who in their right mind have time for temporary limited pleasures of this world when one has seen HEAVEN and HELL and have the duty to save mankind from eternal damnation!

How many women did SAW have intimate realtionship with during his first 40 years? JUST ONE; Hazrat Khadijah RA.

SAW was approximately 25 years old virgin when he married widower Khadijah RA, she was also considerably older than him.

If SAW wanted to he could have NAUZUBILLAH satisfied himself when he was young and free, when women were treated as prostitutes, they had no rights, girls were regarded as burden sold or buried alive, made to walk and circle the KABAH naked as an offering to the IDOLS.

But the first thing SAW gave to women was HONOUR,

he gave women equal rights,

the first person to embrace ISLAM, was a woman - his wife Khadijah RA,

the first first martyr in Islam was a woman - Summayah RA

Shahadah/Martydom is the HIGHEST HONOUR that a muslim can achieve - and even that was granted to a woman

SAW was constantly, I mean every heart beat was concerned about the salvation of UMMAH til day of Qiyamah, that includes me and you brother.

Every day he faced Trials and Tribulations for me and you and also the non believers, there was no proper meal at SAW's house for months at and end, and only managed to survive just on dates and water; due to pangs of hunger he would tie stones on his stomach in order to alleviate the pain of hunger. He would sleep on the floor so that he would sleep less and spend more time in prayers - SAW was constantly in prayers - he was constantly in the state of wudhu and ghusl PURITY - as quran was revealed on him without any prior notice. He was constantly teaching and guiding his companions.

Enemies on Islam were attacking muslims and wanted them anahilated, countless attempts were made to ASSASINATE him -SAW lost his closest family members in the most horrific circumstances imaginable.

How can any man think of women and temporary pleasures of this world when faced with such trials, I'm young and I know I would'nt. laugh.gif

There are many reasons why he married Ayesha RA, the most important I think is that ALLAH decreed it. By marrying Ayesha RA, SAW was able to nurture a ROLE MODEL for all young women until QIYAMAH. After SAW passed away Ayesha WAS able to guide the young women and old also, even the prominent companions of the prophet would seek advise and guidance from her in the matters of faith.

Yes, SAW did marry more women, but bother most were Widow's, lost their husbands and families in battles, with morale very low, SAW gave them pride and honour and some of the marriages were to unite different clans and tribes in kinship.

Brother the struggle between truth and false hood will go on until end of this world, SHAITAN has vowed to lead mankind astray from ALLAH and take with him to HELL!

This mankind has known for thousands of years - since the time of creation

Bro we only get one crack at it - we can't say WE DID NOT KNOW

Allah knows best
ZaiRa
QUOTE(IDOL @ Jun 5 2007, 12:30 AM) *

Shahzad,

You've got some questions here, seems you are being skeptic, not bad. Your position in philosophy is rationalist (you always seek reasons for everything) + Skeptics (you doubt and have questions)+ Shifting towards Atheist as you stated above.

I like your rationalist feelings; however, it's pity that you are not taking the knowledge (books, and all other sources) route than listening to people who have: none, lower than average, average, a bit above the average. To mention, you are not alone in being rationalist, I AM THE ONE.

I liked your skepticism; however, being skeptic starts from having the basic knowledge. You have got to build your basis as strong as possible, then go further. Find the book where you find all those things. Research the author's personal background. Compare it to two or more other books. (in here, your skepticism will help you not to rely on one author but many) Ex: if Babi Ayesha was 9, find four or five books that support the idea, search the background for the authors. If you are truely a skeptic, then do not accept that fellow in pakistan's answer at the first place, doubt him as well. There is a term in sociology called debunking, going beyond the surface, that's what i might suggest u.

One advise i can give you according to your position is seeking the truth is a personal journey. It is not a collective approach; no one or I can help you with this. Do NOT rely on bias (personal views/ one sided views: Qasim said, Aamir said, John said, Martin Luther King Sr. said) Secondly, do not be afraid of your questions as long as you are ready for the long journey of knowledge; however, you have got to keep in mind that where to ask, whom to ask, and what to ask because you might offend some people who have already found the right path.

if you think you got no time to do those researches and studies, then perhaps you should stick to your father's, great grand father's, ancestors' religion since they choose their path on purpose not in vain.

Your knowledge about the beloved prophet having a son is right. His name was Ibrahim and he died in his early childhood. According to Ibn e Ishaaq, Ibrahim was Babi Khadija's son.

Best of luck if you're on your mission to search for the truth!

I must say i m impressed smile1.gif
noorie
QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Jun 5 2007, 05:50 AM) *

Brother Shazaad, true Prophet Mohammad Sallahu Alleyhi Wassallam did marry a young Ayesha RA.

I've not had chance to do any research, so brothers and siters correct me.........

SAW was bestowed with phrophethood at the age of 40 and given the responsibility of the entire mankind, not just in his life time, as used to be norm for previous prophets, but RESPONSIBILITY for the mankind until the day of Qayamat.

SAW passed away at the age of 63 years, who in their right mind have time for temporary limited pleasures of this world when one has seen HEAVEN and HELL and have the duty to save mankind from eternal damnation!

How many women did SAW have intimate realtionship with during his first 40 years? JUST ONE; Hazrat Khadijah RA.

SAW was approximately 25 years old virgin when he married widower Khadijah RA, she was also considerably older than him.

If SAW wanted to he could have NAUZUBILLAH satisfied himself when he was young and free, when women were treated as prostitutes, they had no rights, girls were regarded as burden sold or buried alive, made to walk and circle the KABAH naked as an offering to the IDOLS.

But the first thing SAW gave to women was HONOUR,

he gave women equal rights,

the first person to embrace ISLAM, was a woman - his wife Khadijah RA,

the first first martyr in Islam was a woman - Summayah RA

Shahadah/Martydom is the HIGHEST HONOUR that a muslim can achieve - and even that was granted to a woman

SAW was constantly, I mean every heart beat was concerned about the salvation of UMMAH til day of Qiyamah, that includes me and you brother.

Every day he faced Trials and Tribulations for me and you and also the non believers, there was no proper meal at SAW's house for months at and end, and only managed to survive just on dates and water; due to pangs of hunger he would tie stones on his stomach in order to alleviate the pain of hunger. He would sleep on the floor so that he would sleep less and spend more time in prayers - SAW was constantly in prayers - he was constantly in the state of wudhu and ghusl PURITY - as quran was revealed on him without any prior notice. He was constantly teaching and guiding his companions.

Enemies on Islam were attacking muslims and wanted them anahilated, countless attempts were made to ASSASINATE him -SAW lost his closest family members in the most horrific circumstances imaginable.

How can any man think of women and temporary pleasures of this world when faced with such trials, I'm young and I know I would'nt. laugh.gif

There are many reasons why he married Ayesha RA, the most important I think is that ALLAH decreed it. By marrying Ayesha RA, SAW was able to nurture a ROLE MODEL for all young women until QIYAMAH. After SAW passed away Ayesha WAS able to guide the young women and old also, even the prominent companions of the prophet would seek advise and guidance from her in the matters of faith.

Yes, SAW did marry more women, but bother most were Widow's, lost their husbands and families in battles, with morale very low, SAW gave them pride and honour and some of the marriages were to unite different clans and tribes in kinship.

Brother the struggle between truth and false hood will go on until end of this world, SHAITAN has vowed to lead mankind astray from ALLAH and take with him to HELL!

This mankind has known for thousands of years - since the time of creation

Bro we only get one crack at it - we can't say WE DID NOT KNOW

Allah knows best

Dear brother, that was a wonderful post! Jazak'allah khair.

Noorie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.