Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chitrapat Sangeet
Hamara Forums > Music > Regional Music > Marathi
Pages: 1, 2, 3
yogesh24
Marathi Chitrapat Sangeet....I would like to start a new thread to acquire these...

Let's start with Lataji's beautiful songs....

Format/Biterate:mp3/128kbps for all songs
Movie : Janki
Song : Ghungaru Tutale Re
Singer : Lata Mangeshkar
Lyrics : Sudhir Moghe
MD : Hridaynath Mangeshkar
Duration: 3:53

Song : Visaru Nako Shrirama Mala
Duration: 3:02

Song : Zhulato Bai Rasjula
Duration: 4:33

Movie : Tambdi Mati
Song : Magate Man Ek kaahi
MD : Anandghan
Duration: 3:22

Movie : Naav Mothe Lakshan Khote
Song : Shodhu Me Kuthe Kashi
Duration: 3:19

Movie : Mahananda
Song : MAJHO_LAVTAY_DAAVA_DOLA
Duration: 4:19

Regards
Yogesh

yogesh24
Movie : Jait Re Jait
MD : Pt. Hridaynath Mangeshkar
Lyrics : N. D. Mahanor (Na. Dho. Mahanor)

Bitrate/Format : 128kbps/mp3 for all songs.

Song : Aami Thakar Thakar
Singer: Ravindra Sathe and Chorus
Duration : 4:26

Song : Dongar Kathadi Thakarwadi
Singer: Ravindra Sathe and Chorus
Duration : 1:53

Song : Gorya Dehawarati
Singer: Ravindra Sathe, Usha Mangeshkar and Chorus
Duration : 4:04

Song : Ha Dholiya
Duration : 2:51

Song : Hi doosaryachi Baeel
Duration : 2:43

Song : Jambhul Piklya Zadakhali
Singer: Asha Bhonsle, Ravindra Sathe and Chorus
Duration : 4:12

Song : Lingobacha Dongur
Singer: Ravindra Sathe
Duration: 1:27

Song : Wadi Waralya Wata
Singer: Ravindra Sathe
Duration: 1:44

yogesh24
Song : Mi Raat Takali
Duration : 4:37

Song : Nabh Utaru Aala
Singer : Asha Bhonsle
Duration : 5:41

Song : Pik Karapala
Singer : Ravindra Sathe
Duration : 4:07

yogesh24
Another two songs from movie Jait Re Jait

Song : Aamhi nachnar
Duration : 2:51
Format/Bitrate: mp3/128kbps

Song : Konya rajan
Duration : 2:36
Format/Bitrate: mp3/128kbps
yogesh24
Movie : Mahananda
Song : Mage ubha mangesh
Singer : Asha Bhonsle
Duration: 5:49

Song : Majhe Rani Majhe Moga
Singer : Lata Mangeshkar and Suresh Wadkar
Duration: 5:13
yogesh24
Movie : Umbaratha
Song : Chand Matala Matala
Duration: 5:45

Song : Gagan Sadan Tejomay
Duration: 4:37

Song : Sunya Sunya Maifilit Majhya
Lyrics : Suresh Bhat
Duration: 4:22

yogesh24
Movie : Saamna

Song : Kunachya Khandyawar Kunache Ojhe
Singer : Ravindra Sathye
MD : Bhaskar Chandavarkar
Duration: 3:31
Biterates/Format: 128kbps/mp3

Song : Sakhya re ghayal me harini
Duration: 3:11

Song : Ya topikhali.MP3
Singer : Ravindra Sathye, Usha Mangeshkar and Dr. Shriram Lagu
Duration: 2:56
OMkar
Yogesh, Kuthle Shabd Vaapru Tujhyasathi???

Tujhyakade, 'Ka re abola ka re durava, aparadh majha asaa kaay jhala' gaane aahe?? Lavkar upload kar re mitra...

'Gagan Sadan' Aaikun Ooor Bharun Aala!!!

Shatashah Aaaaabhaaar Reee Mitra!!!

Dhananjay
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jun 25 2007, 10:01 PM) *

Tujhyakade, 'Ka re abola ka re durava, aparadh majha asaa kaay jhala' gaane aahe?? Lavkar upload kar re mitra...

Omkar bhau,
Baryaach divasaanantar tula ithe paahun bara vaatala smile.gif ... Here's your song.

Kaa re duraawa, kaa re abola
Film : Mumbaicha jaavai
Singer : Asha Bhosle
Lyrics : Ga. Di. Ma.
Music : Sudhir Phadke
Format /bitrate / duration : mp3 / 128 kbps / 3:26

Mandrake
kya baat hai!! Punha ekda marathi clap1.gif
OMkar
QUOTE(Dhananjay @ Jun 26 2007, 12:44 AM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jun 25 2007, 10:01 PM) *

Omkar bhau,
Baryaach divasaanantar tula ithe paahun bara vaatala smile.gif ... Here's your song.

Kaa re duraawa, kaa re abola
Film : Mumbaicha jaavai
Singer : Asha Bhosle
Lyrics : Ga. Di. Ma.
Music : Sudhir Phadke
Format /bitrate / duration : mp3 / 128 kbps / 3:26

Arey Dhananjayaa, Kaay Karu re!! Khoop Prayatna Kelaa Pan Vel Nahi Kadhu Shaklo... Thanks for the song

Cheers!!!
OMkar
Arey YOGESH... I have been looking for some old recordings of BAHINABAI songs. My father had recorded it on the spools but I could not find those spools at home. I was around 7-8 yr old when this TV serial was shown on Doordarshan. Bhakti Barve has acted in that serial. I only remember few songs

Majhi maay sarasoti, maale shikavite boli. Lek Bahinachya mani kiti gupita perati

Jasa khopya madhe khopa sugaranicha changala......

DO U HAVE THESE SONGS?? IF NOT COULD YOU PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR CONTACTS IF ANYONE CAN GET IT FOR ME??? I WILL BE HIGHLY GRATEFUL TO YOU YAAR!!!!

abhayp
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jun 26 2007, 01:24 PM) *

Arey YOGESH... I have been looking for some old recordings of BAHINABAI songs. My father had recorded it on the spools but I could not find those spools at home. I was around 7-8 yr old when this TV serial was shown on Doordarshan. Bhakti Barve has acted in that serial. I only remember few songs

Majhi maay sarasoti, maale shikavite boli. Lek Bahinachya mani kiti gupita perati

DO U HAVE THESE SONGS?? IF NOT COULD YOU PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR CONTACTS IF ANYONE CAN GET IT FOR ME??? I WILL BE HIGHLY GRATEFUL TO YOU YAAR!!!!

I too had been looking for these songs for ages - and, quite coincidentally, found them on my trip to Poona last week! HMV (Saregama) has brought out a two-CD set that has all the songs from the serial (tuned by Yeshwant Deo and sung by Uttara Kelkar) along with narration by Bhakti Barve. The only problem is that I found out after returning to Chennai that the pack contained two copies of CD2 - no CD1! sad1.gif Am getting it replaced soon.

Since the CD is now out in the market, you should be able to buy it online too.

A query addressed to friends who hail from/know about the Vidarbha region: the songs seem to use the Marathi dialect spoken then, for instance "male" instead of "malaa" and "haataale" instead of "haataalaa". Does this dialect also replace the sound "L" with "y"? Uttara Kelkar distinctly sings "miyate" for "miLate" and "Doyaa" for "DoLaa". Is this bona fide usage or is it a problem with UK's pronunciation?

Warm regards,
Abhay
OMkar
QUOTE(abhayp @ Jun 26 2007, 02:06 PM) *

I too had been looking for these songs for ages - and, quite coincidentally, found them on my trip to Poona last week! HMV (Saregama) has brought out a two-CD set that has all the songs from the serial (tuned by Yeshwant Deo and sung by Uttara Kelkar) along with narration by Bhakti Barve. The only problem is that I found out after returning to Chennai that the pack contained two copies of CD2 - no CD1! sad1.gif Am getting it replaced soon.

Since the CD is now out in the market, you should be able to buy it online too.

A query addressed to friends who hail from/know about the Vidarbha region: the songs seem to use the Marathi dialect spoken then, for instance "male" instead of "malaa" and "haataale" instead of "haataalaa". Does this dialect also replace the sound "L" with "y"? Uttara Kelkar distinctly sings "miyate" for "miLate" and "Doyaa" for "DoLaa". Is this bona fide usage or is it a problem with UK's pronunciation?

Warm regards,
Abhay

Hey Abhay, could you please send me the link from where I can buy this CD set online??

Hey, as far I as remember, thats how she sung those songs. Instead of saying 'Malaa Shikavite Boli, she sings 'Maale shikavite boli'... And I think its because Bahinabai was a illiterate woman who did not know how to write and read.. I was bit confused about your question, but I hope I answered it.. right?

Cheers!!!!

Desperately waiting for the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abhayp
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jun 26 2007, 04:58 PM) *

Hey Abhay, could you please send me the link from where I can buy this CD set online??

Hey, as far I as remember, thats how she sung those songs. Instead of saying 'Malaa Shikavite Boli, she sings 'Maale shikavite boli'... And I think its because Bahinabai was a illiterate woman who did not know how to write and read.. I was bit confused about your question, but I hope I answered it.. right?

Omkar, I don't know the online link - I presumed it would be available since it's in the stores (I picked it up at the Crosswords store on Deccan Gymkhana). If it is not available easily, I don't mind sending you the tracks once I have the complete set. I try to avoid uploading songs that are commercially available, but they must be "available" in fact and not just on paper!

Regarding the pronunciation: "male" and "haataale" are not the result of illiteracy but of regional variations in language! My question was not about these but about her rendition of "miLate" and "miyate" and "DoLaa" as "Doyaa" - I wondered whether the replacing of "L" with "y" is also the result of bona fide regional variation or a mistake on the singer's part!

Warm regards,
Abhay
Dhananjay
QUOTE(abhayp @ Jun 26 2007, 06:31 PM) *

Regarding the pronunciation: "male" and "haataale" are not the result of illiteracy but of regional variations in language! My question was not about these but about her rendition of "miLate" and "miyate" and "DoLaa" as "Doyaa" - I wondered whether the replacing of "L" with "y" is also the result of bona fide regional variation or a mistake on the singer's part!

Warm regards,
Abhay

Abhay,
You are right with attributing these oddities to the regional variations. Just that the specific dialect in question belongs to North Maharashtra and not Vidarbha. This area (which encompasses Jalgaon and Dhule) is typically called
Khandesh ( खानदेश ) and the consequently the accent/dialect is called Khandeshi ( खानदेशी )
. In Suman Kalyanpur's version of "are sa.nsaara sa.nsaara, jasaa tavaa chulyaavara", these regional oddities were toned down to give a more standard Marathi rendition. UK's version though retains the original flavour - In a telefilm based on Bahinabai's life, they probably couldn't tamper with her poetry rolleyes.gif .
OMkar
QUOTE(abhayp @ Jun 26 2007, 05:31 PM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jun 26 2007, 04:58 PM) *

Omkar, I don't know the online link - I presumed it would be available since it's in the stores (I picked it up at the Crosswords store on Deccan Gymkhana). If it is not available easily, I don't mind sending you the tracks once I have the complete set. I try to avoid uploading songs that are commercially available, but they must be "available" in fact and not just on paper!

Warm regards,
Abhay

Abhay, now I got your quesion and Dhanjay also made a point of some dialets... And as per my knowledge, Bahinabai was not a literate woman and was from some village but she was very much talented in poetry. Her literature was very much accepted and treasured by people. They were more towards philosophical or mythological sort. I have no much information more than this..

Really yaar, that would be great if you can upload all the songs of 2 sets or tell me how I can buy these on the net. I tried to use the keyword 'Bahinabai' on google. It gave me lot of results which is informative but there was no link from where I can buy the CD set. So yaar, please and please do upload it... Its very very rare re!!! And they are all my childhood songs... I was a small kid who use to observe my father's classical singing and all his musical activities...

Awaiting for the reply!!
yogesh24

Omkar! Nice to see you again (abhi lagta hain Marathi Forum me phirase kuch Jaan aayee). Sorry Mitra i really dont have above mention songs in my "Khazana", but i will definitely try for you.
yogesh24
Movie: Ek Hota Vidushak
Director: Jabbar Patel
Lyrics: N.D. Mahanor (Na. Dho. Mahanor)
Music: Aanand Modak

Format/Buiterate: MP3/128kbps for all songs. Songs quality is "OK".

1.Me Gatana Geet Tula Ladiwala
Singer: Asha Bhonsle
Duration: 5:18

2.Me Gatana Geet Tula Ladiwala
Singer: Ravindra Sathye
Duration: 5:18

3.Purvi Surya Udayla Ji
Duration: 3:00

4.Bharal Aabhal (Lavani)
Duration: 4:12

5.Gadad Jambhala Bharala Aakash
Singer: Ravindra Sathye, Arun Ingale, Uttara Kelkar
Duration: 3:05
OMkar
Hey Yogesh, have u recorded all these songs from the records/ vinyls?? U know in the song 'Ya topikhali' there is a place where the pin of the record was stuck and at that time I was entring in the bus of London. I suddenly felt so nostalgic... I rewinded that part once again and heard it again.. I missed my LPs and EPs.

Could u re-record it once again and upload?

Hey one more request yaar!!!

could u pls upload, 'Gori gori pan phulasarkhi chhan, dada mala ek vahini aan'!!!
SuDeo
Dear Omkar,

I think Bahinabai is NOT from Vidarbha or Varhad. She is from Khandesh, which forms part of Western Maharashtra only.

I am very glad to see the Marathi section flourishing thanks to Yogesh's uploads and our downloads. Unfortunately I don't have anything to upload in Marathi. And I feel very guilty about it.

SuDeo rolleyes.gif
OMkar
QUOTE(SuDeo @ Jul 2 2007, 12:25 AM) *
Dear Omkar,

I think Bahinabai is NOT from Vidarbha or Varhad. She is from Khandesh, which forms part of Western Maharashtra only.

I am very glad to see the Marathi section flourishing thanks to Yogesh's uploads and our downloads. Unfortunately I don't have anything to upload in Marathi. And I feel very guilty about it.

SuDeo rolleyes.gif

SuDeo, dont feel guilty.. If u get Bahinabai CD set, just upload it.. smile.gif Kaay Boltos Mitra??
umeshg
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jun 29 2007, 02:08 AM) *

could u pls upload, 'Gori gori pan phulasarkhi chhan, dada mala ek vahini aan'!!!

Hello Omkar,
Had your request handy, and decided to upload it.
Gori Gori Paan, Phula Sarkhi Chhan
Asha Bhonsle
128 KPBS, 3.15 min
Umesh
OMkar
QUOTE(umeshg @ Jul 2 2007, 07:18 PM) *

Hello Omkar,
Asha Bhonsle
128 KPBS, 3.15 min
Umesh

Oh Thanks Umesh!!! So sweet of you.. Come and join us, dude!!!
yogesh24
Here is one from me....really really nice song.

Gopala Gopala Devaki Nandan Gopala
Singer: Manna Dey and Chorus
Movie: Devakinandan Gopala (I am not sure....please correct me if i am wrong)
Duration/Biterate: 3:28/128kbps
yogesh24
Movie: Ashtavinayak
Music: Anil Arun

1. Ashtavinayaka Tujha Mahima Kasa
Singer: Anuradha Paudwal, Jayawant Kulkarni, Mallesh, Chandrashekhar Gadgil, Sharad Jambhekar and Chorus.
Lyrics: Jagdish Khebudkar
yogesh24
Sorr!!!!! I forgot to add biterate and duration for the song "Ashtavinayaka tujha mahima Kasa"
here you go....
Song: Ashtavinayaka tujha Mahima Kasa
Biterate: 128kbps
Duration: 18:45
yogesh24
MD: Anil Arun

2. Tu Sukhakarta Tu Dukhaharta (5:36/128kbps)
Singer: Pt. Vasantrao Deshpande and Rani Verma
Lyrics: Madhusudan Kalelkar

3. Uth Mukunda, Uth Shridhara (1:04/128kbps)
Singer: Anuradha Paudwal

4. Pratham Tula Vandito (6:09/128kbps)
Singer: Pt. Vasantrao Deshpande and Anuradha Paudwal
Lyrics: Shantaram Nandgaonkar

5. Aali Majhya Ghari Hi Diwali (4:52/128kbps)
Lyrics: Madhusudan Kalelkar
yogesh24
MD: Anil Arun

6. Datun Kanth Yeto (5:53/128kbps)
Singer: Pt. Vasantrao Deshpande

7. Disate Majala Sukhchitra Nave (4:49/128kbps)
Lyrics: Shanta Shelke
yogesh24
Movie: SHYAMCHI AAI
Production Year: 1953
Producer: Aacharya Atre
Director: Aacharya P. K. Atre
Music Director: Vasant Desai
Star Cast: Madhav Vaze, Vanmala, Baburao Pendharkar, Sumati Gupte, Nagesh Joshi.

01 Chhadi Lage Chham Chham
Duration/biterate/format: 2:36/128kbps/mp3

02 Bharjari Ga Pitambar
Lyrics: P. K. Atre
Duration/biterate/format: 3:57/128kbps/mp3

03 Karu Ya Bhajan
Duration/biterate/format: 3:37/128kbps/mp3

04 Angai
Duration/biterate/format: 3:26/128kbps/mp3

05 Ghandaat Raani Vahe
Duration/biterate/format: 3:36/128kbps/mp3

06 Gokulat Khashi Tu
Duration/biterate/format: 1:16/128kbps/mp3

07 Aai Mhanoni Koni
Duration/biterate/format: 3:25/128kbps/mp3
abhayp
QUOTE(yogesh24 @ Jul 19 2007, 07:11 AM) *

[size=2][b]Movie: SHYAMCHI AAI

Thanks a ton for these songs, Yogesh! I had only heard the first two songs earlier. Am putting in singers for each song (where I am not sure, am putting an asterisk).

1. Hridayanath Mangeshkar, chorus
2. Asha Bhosle (plus another female voice I cannot recognise)
3. HM*
4. AB*, chorus
5. AB
6. AB
7. AB, chorus

Warm regards,
Abhay
OMkar
QUOTE(yogesh24 @ Jul 19 2007, 07:11 AM) *
Star Cast: Madhav Vaze, Vanmala, Baburao Pendharkar, Sumati Gupte, Nagesh Joshi.

01 Chhadi Lage Chham Chham
Duration/biterate/format: 2:36/128kbps/mp3

02 Bharjari Ga Pitambar
Lyrics: P. K. Atre
Duration/biterate/format: 3:57/128kbps/mp3

03 Karu Ya Bhajan
Duration/biterate/format: 3:37/128kbps/mp3

04 Angai
Duration/biterate/format: 3:26/128kbps/mp3

05 Ghandaat Raani Vahe
Duration/biterate/format: 3:36/128kbps/mp3

06 Gokulat Khashi Tu
Duration/biterate/format: 1:16/128kbps/mp3

07 Aai Mhanoni Koni
Duration/biterate/format: 3:25/128kbps/mp3

JUST UNBELIEVABLE UPLOAD!!!! YOGESH bow.gif
Dhananjay
Yogesh ,
Thanks for these uploads thumbs-up.gif !!! You got us some truly rare songs ....
Listening to the songs from "Ek hota vidhushak" right now... Really nice music rolleyes.gif . Anand Modak never got the attention he truly deserves sad1.gif . ( I had uploaded a couple of his songs from "Mukta", when you were not around. Let me know if you want them uploaded again)

-Dhananjay
OMkar
QUOTE(Dhananjay @ Jul 19 2007, 08:31 PM) *
Yogesh ,
Thanks for these uploads thumbs-up.gif !!! You got us some truly rare songs ....
Listening to the songs from "Ek hota vidhushak" right now... Really nice music rolleyes.gif . Anand Modak never got the attention he truly deserves sad1.gif . ( I had uploaded a couple of his songs from "Mukta", when you were not around. Let me know if you want them uploaded again)

-Dhananjay

Oh yeah, I love the song 'Ek jhoka chuke Kalajacha tthoka'.. Danny, thanks for those lovely songs yaar!! bow.gif
yogesh24
QUOTE(Dhananjay @ Jul 19 2007, 08:31 PM) *

Yogesh ,

-Dhananjay

Dhananjay,

Please do upload yaar.
Yes! Songs from "Ek hota Vidushak" is really nice one even i like movie also.
I have full songs from movie "Ek hota vidushak", let me know if you want that and please upload songs from "Mukta".
Dhananjay
QUOTE(yogesh24 @ Jul 20 2007, 07:29 AM) *

Dhananjay,

Please do upload yaar.
I have full songs from movie "Ek hota vidushak", let me know if you want that and please upload songs from "Mukta".

Here you go smile1.gif

Film : Mukta
Music : Anand Modak

1. वळण वाटातल्या झाडीत
mp3 / 128 / 4:52

2. त्या माझिया देशातले
mp3 / 128 / 6:43
OMkar
QUOTE(Dhananjay @ Jul 20 2007, 11:49 PM) *

Dhananjay,

Please do upload yaar.

Here you go smile1.gif

1. वळण वाटातल्या झाडीत

2. त्या माझिया देशातले

bow.gif
sanjkash
QUOTE(yogesh24 @ Jul 19 2007, 02:41 AM) *

Yogesh,
Excellent uploads. Mitra, dashashahastra dhandyawaad. I saw "Shyamchi Aai" during my school days. "Sane Guruji" had served as a teacher in my school (unfortunately not when I was in that school).
Sanjay
yogesh24
QUOTE(yogesh24 @ Jun 6 2007, 10:37 AM) *

Movie : Umbaratha
Song : Chand Matala Matala
Duration: 5:45

Song : Gagan Sadan Tejomay
Duration: 4:37

Song : Sunya Sunya Maifilit Majhya
Lyrics : Suresh Bhat
Duration: 4:22

one more song from same movie

Song : Ganjalya Othas Majhya (4:48/128kbps)
Singer : Ravindra Sathye

yogesh24
QUOTE(Dhananjay @ Jul 20 2007, 11:49 PM) *

Dhananjay,

Please do upload yaar.

Here you go smile1.gif

1. वळण वाटातल्या झाडीत

2. त्या माझिया देशातले

Thanks a lot Dhananjay party2.gif
sbiswas2005
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jul 3 2007, 04:08 PM) *

QUOTE(umeshg @ Jul 2 2007, 07:18 PM) *

Hello Omkar,
Asha Bhonsle
128 KPBS, 3.15 min
Umesh

Oh Thanks Umesh!!! So sweet of you.. Come and join us, dude!!!

Thanks a million Yogesh ji.. Waiting for more uploads of our living legend Manna Dey sahab.

Subir
yogesh24
Movie: Ek Hota Vidushak
Director: Jabbar Patel
Lyrics: N.D. Mahanor (Na. Dho. Mahanor)
Music: Aanand Modak

Bahardar Lavani's from movie "Ek Hota Vidushak".
Devki Panditchya Aawajat Pahilyanda Lavani. Don't miss it.

01 Bharala Aabhal Pavsali Pahuna (4:11/128kbps)
Singer: Devki Pandit

02 Laal Paithani Rang (3:52/128kbps)
Singer: Devki Pandit and Ravindra Sathye

03 Bhar Tarunyacha Mala (3:27/128kbps)
Singer: Asha Bhonsle, Ravindra Sathye and Chorus

04 Gachch Lakhlakh Bor (3:42/128kbps)
Singer: Uttara Kelkar

05 Kunachi Ga Maadi(2:16/128kbps)

06 Kuth Tumhi Gela Hota(4:03/128kbps)
yogesh24
Movie: Bholi Bhabdi

01 Taal Bole Chipalila Nach Majhya Sange (3:31/128kbps)
Singer: Bhimsen Joshi and Pandit Vasantrao Deshpande
MD: Ram Kadam

02 Saavdhan Hoi Vedya (3:28/128kbps)
Singer: Pandit Vasantrao Deshpande
abhayp
QUOTE(yogesh24 @ Aug 9 2007, 02:18 PM) *

Movie: Bholi Bhabdi

01 Taal Bole Chipalila Nach Majhya Sange (3:31/128kbps)

02 Saavdhan Hoi Vedya (3:28/128kbps)

In "TaaL bole chipaLiilaa", the lead singer is (unmistakably!) Bhimsen Joshi. Vasantrao has only two lines in the song - the last lines of the second and third stanza are by him ("taal de_uunii haa bolato mR^ida.ng" and "kailaasaachaa naath zaalaa paaNDura.ng").

Thanks for "saavadhaan ho_ii veDyaa" - I hadn't heard it before.

Warm regards,
Abhay
yogesh24
QUOTE(abhayp @ Aug 10 2007, 10:39 AM) *

In "TaaL bole chipaLiilaa", the lead singer is (unmistakably!) Bhimsen Joshi. Vasantrao has only two lines in the song - the last lines of the second and third stanza are by him ("taal de_uunii haa bolato mR^ida.ng" and "kailaasaachaa naath zaalaa paaNDura.ng").

Thanks for "saavadhaan ho_ii veDyaa" - I hadn't heard it before.

Warm regards,
Abhay

Thanks Abhay for pointing out the error. I am correcting details in the thread as well in my record also.

Regards
Yogesh

yogesh24
Asha Bhonsle and Sudhirji Phadke's Romantic Duet Songs from Film

01 Aaj Chandane Unhat Hasale (1961)
Movie: Kalankshobha
MD: Sudhir Phadke
Duration/Biterate/Format: 3:29/128kbps/MP3

02 Chandra Aahe Sakshila (1978)
Movie: Chandra Hota Sakshila
Duration/Biterate/Format: 3:12/128kbps/MP3

03 Dhundi Kalyana Dhundi Phulana (1973)
Movie: Dhakti Bahin
Duration/Biterate/Format: 3:27/128kbps/MP3

04 Dhund Ekant Ha (1973)
Movie: Anolakhi
Duration/Biterate/Format: 3:27/128kbps/MP3

05 Phite Andharache Jale (1982)
Movie: Laksmichi Paule
MD: Shridhar Phadke
Lyrics: Sudhir Moghe
Duration/Biterate/Format: 5:57/128kbps/MP3
yogesh24
06 Aaj Pritila Pankh He Labhale (1971)
Movie: Kunkawacha Karanda
MD: Prabhakar Jog
Duration/Biterate/Format: 3:45/128kbps/MP3

07 Je Ved Maj Lagale (1960)
Movie: Avaghachi Sansar
Lyrics: ?
Duration/Biterate/Format: 2:59/128kbps/MP3

08 Rupas Bhalalo Mi (1960)
Movie: Avaghachi Sansar
Lyrics: ?
Duration/Biterate/Format: 3:15/128kbps/MP3
yogesh24
09 Ya Milani Ratra Hi Rangali (1973)
Movie: Javai Vikat Ghene Aahe
Duration/Biterate/Format: 3:29/128kbps/MP3

10 Swapnat Rangale Mi (1972)
Movie: Aamhi Jaato Aamchya Gava
Duration/Biterate/Format: 3:25/128kbps/MP3

11 Tula Na Kalale Mala Na Kalale (1961)
Movie: Kalankshobha
Duration/Biterate/Format: 3:23/128kbps/MP3

12 Dolyat Vaach Majhya (1952)
Movie: Lakhachi Goshta
Lyrics: Ga. Di. Madgulkar
Duration/Biterate/Format: 3:16/128kbps/MP3

स्वप्नांत रंगले मी, चित्रात दंगले मी
सत्यातल्या जगी या झोपेत जागले मी

हे वेड प्रेमिकांचे गीतात गाइले मी
हे गीत भावनेचे डोळ्यात पाहिले मी

या वृक्षवल्लरींना ही ओढ मीलनाची
पाहून जाणिली मी भाषा मुकेपणाची
माझ्या प्रियापुढे का, लाजून राहिले मी

एकांत हा क्षणाचा, भासे मुहूर्तवेळा
या नील मंडपात, जमला निसर्गमेळा
मिळवून शब्द सूर, हे हार गुंफिले मी

घेशील का सख्या, तू हातात हात माझा ?
हळव्या स्वयंवराला, साक्षी वसंत राजा
या जन्मसोबतीला सर्वस्व वाहिले मी
sanjkash
Yogesh,
Arey baabaa, tu maanus ki kon (read positively)? Kiti chaangli gaani and kiti (in numbers) upload kartos.
Phaar phaar aabhaari aahot bar aamhi tujhe.
Sanjay
yogesh24
QUOTE(sanjkash @ Aug 21 2007, 01:18 AM) *

Yogesh,
Arey baabaa, tu maanus ki kon (read positively)? Kiti chaangli gaani and kiti (in numbers) upload kartos.
Phaar phaar aabhaari aahot bar aamhi tujhe.
Sanjay

You are most Welcome Sanjay thumbs-up.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.