Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mixed Bag
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Marcilo
I was listening to this number earlier today and realized that this has not been uploaded here in a while.

Anyways here is nice number from Raj Tilak. Raj Kumar Kohli, famous for churning out multi-starers had huge cast in this. Movie was about price loosing his empire to baddies. Prince, Kamal Hasan ends up with Banjaras.
This particular song had him doing rodeo kind of stuff and then dancing with Ranjeeta and Reena Roy among others. Hema too pitches in with few thumakas. Dharamendra and Sunil Dutt, with swords out, scanning crowd. This was all just before big action sequence.

Raj Tilak - Aa Gaye Aa Gaye
8:03 long
128 kbps

Guru with Alka, Sadhna

Music: Kalyanji Anandji
Cast: Sunil Dutt, Dharmendra, Kamal Hassan, Ranjeeta, Hema Mailini, Reena Roy
Director: Raj Kumar Kohli
Marcilo
Here goes the full version of "Dekho Yeh Naari Hai Khota Rupaiyya"

Music by Bappi and well not so female friendly lyrics, so to say, by Gauphar Kanpuri. Naari is equated to Khota Rupaiyaa.
Stage Show song had Prema Naraynan dancing with some guy with funny accent. Seriouly, his accent was amazing jaise bijli ka current laga ho.

Haiwaan - Dekho Yeh Naari Hai Khota Rupaiyya
6:53 Long - 128kbps

Kishore (Solo)
Music: Bappi Lahiri
Lyrics: Gauphar Kanpuri
Cast: Rakesh Roshan, Prem Narayan, Deb Mukherjee, Joy Mukherjee
Director: Ram Rano
Marcilo
Alas, life is so unpredictable. Last song of Guru. I will upload video of Bappi singing same song remembering him some time later today. I still have to resize that video.

Waqt Ki Awaaz - Guru Guru
5:30 Long,

Lyrics: Indivar
Cast: Mithun, Sridevi
King Kishore
QUOTE(Marcilo @ May 13 2007, 09:17 AM) *

Music by Bappi and well not so female friendly lyrics, so to say, by Gauphar Kanpuri. Naari is equated to Khota Rupaiyaa.
Stage Show song had Prema Naraynan dancing with some guy with funny accent. Seriouly, his accent was amazing jaise bijli ka current laga ho.

Kishore (Solo)

Very Nice one Marcilo.

Thanx.
HumTum

Kishore (Solo)

Marcilobhai thank you! Is this a full version? huh.gif
azad
QUOTE(HumTum @ May 13 2007, 02:43 PM) *
Marcilobhai thank you! Is this a full version? huh.gif
Possibly, this one is 90 second longer than the version I had.
OMkar

Kishore (Solo)

Hey Marci. Thanks yaar.. Its a good song... I had the media rip fo this song. I am not very sure but I think the video was uploaded by Mr. Bobby.. ??? I will check in my video folder and ley u know guys.. Meanwhile, Marci thanks a lot for not only this song but also for all other good songs with nice writeup smile.gif
Marcilo
Sure please do check. Check for Extended Guru’s Extended Bhangra version towards the end. Last 50 odd seconds. That is some thing present in this file
OMkar
QUOTE(Marcilo @ May 13 2007, 06:44 PM) *
Sure please do check. Check for Extended Guru's Extended Bhangra version towards the end. Last 50 odd seconds. That is some thing present in this file

Yeah correct yaar, I just it. THis extended version is not in the video... Thanks for this extended version of this song smile.gif
manny
Marcilo, Thanks for Raj Tilak.
ravikumarofindia
Thanks Marcilo for the Haiwaan song.
JAYA...
QUOTE(Marcilo @ May 13 2007, 06:44 PM) *

Sure please do check. Check for Extended Guru’s [color=#6600CC]Extended Bhangra version towards the end. Last 50 odd seconds. That is some thing present in this file

blink.gif
Dubloo
Marcie, is this the same song which goes like Haay Haay Subedaarji....Julam Ho Gaya If not then i will download...will u please let me know ???

Dubloo
Marcilo
QUOTE(Dubloo @ May 15 2007, 06:36 AM) *

Marcie, is this the same song which goes like Haay Haay Subedaarji....Julam Ho Gaya If not then i will download...will u please let me know ???

Dubloo

Which one are you talking about dubloo? Haiwaan number or the other one.
Dubloo
QUOTE(Marcilo @ May 15 2007, 07:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Dubloo @ May 15 2007, 06:36 AM) *

Dubloo

Which one are you talking about dubloo? Haiwaan number or the other one.

I am talking abt that song from Raj Tilak

Dubloo
HumTum
Dubloo no it is not that song. It is --- Aa Gaye Aa Gaye Ek Nahi Do Nahi --- with Anuradha - Alka and Sadhana.

The one you mention is only with Alka and Sadhana.
Marcilo
QUOTE(HumTum @ May 15 2007, 11:31 AM) *

Dubloo no it is not that song. It is --- Aa Gaye Aa Gaye Ek Nahi Do Nahi --- with Anuradha - Alka and Sadhana.

The one you mention is only with Alka and Sadhana.

That is right, its different one.
Marcilo
Guys, whats up with second version of Main hun ghoda yeh hai gaadi? Are you aware of that?
I was at desi store this evening and he had this CD laying there catching dirt, anyways I picked up and saw track one said – Main hun ghoda yeh hai gaadi.. and track 5 said same. That got me thinking, how could that be? I had to pick that up and I did too and found that track one is 6:25 long and track 5 is 3:31 long. I have not listened to both yet but will do fursat main, probably over the weekend and have lot of catch up to do too… but are you guys aware of any differences or second one is just the chopped version. I have vague memories of this movie, saw this long ago

GURUFAN
QUOTE(Marcilo @ May 16 2007, 07:18 AM) *

Guys, whats up with second version of Main hun ghoda yeh hai gaadi? Are you aware of that?
I was at desi store this evening and he had this CD laying there catching dirt, anyways I picked up and saw track one said – Main hun ghoda yeh hai gaadi.. and track 5 said same. That got me thinking, how could that be? I had to pick that up and I did too and found that track one is 6:25 long and track 5 is 3:31 long. I have not listened to both yet but will do fursat main, probably over the weekend and have lot of catch up to do too… but are you guys aware of any differences or second one is just the chopped version. I have vague memories of this movie, saw this long ago

No idea.I have only one ver which is 6.25 mins long.
3.31 mins ounds too long to be a slow version. Could be a JSQ !!
HumTum
QUOTE(Marcilo @ May 16 2007, 07:18 AM) *

Marcilobhai is it released or unreleased version? unsure.gif In the movie I remember the song coming right in the beginning with Mehmood taking the child on his rickshaw and the kid growing up while Mehmood turns old. laugh.gif
Marcilo
If its on CD I would assume that its will be a released version.
eskayes
QUOTE(Marcilo @ May 16 2007, 07:47 PM) *

Marcie, pls upload both once you have checked up....my version is 06:10....
Marcilo
Few days ago there was this discussion about Guru's ancestral home in Khandwa on one of yahoo groups. All thanks to gentleman who posted that info there.

What caught my attention was mention of one name. The name of caretaker of ancestral home. The name was "Seeta Ram". I knew I have heard that name many time, more retrospection got me thinking, yes yes, I do know this name. I have heard this in Guru's voice.

I kept wondering if the man himself was inspiration for Guru to say his name? Possible, or may be just coincidence. We all know about "baam chik.. baam chik" number. There is another one that has this name, well based on what I can recollect, it's from "Who din yaad karo".
Now do you guys know any such song where this name was mentioned? If so please pitch in
Marcilo
QUOTE(Marcilo @ May 16 2007, 09:17 AM) *

Check out number 5 and number 1
HumTum
Marcilobhai you really got a good deal there! clap1.gif
GURUFAN
QUOTE(HumTum @ May 18 2007, 09:47 PM) *

Marcilobhai you really got a good deal there! clap1.gif

Lekin yeh deal Hum Tum tak kab pahoonchega ?
HumTum
It is a question of a weekend Gurufanbhai, when Marcilobhai gets at full swing with his uploads. biggrin.gif
Marcilo
Bappi remembering Guru and talking about his last day and last song
King Kishore
Thanx Marci - Very Nice.
azad
Nice one Marci.
mmuk2004
Short and sweet... Bechare Bappida...almost did not remember the lyrics of that song... biggrin.gif ... Note how comfortable he is with the Pag Ghungroo song... someone should interview him at lenght about his association with KK... composed such superb tracks for him in the seventies and even in the eighties when the quantity vs quality equation got a little lopsided, he still came up with gems like Pag Ghungroo. Thanks Marc.
Marcilo
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ May 20 2007, 06:21 PM) *

Short and sweet... Bechare Bappida...almost did not remember the lyrics of that song... biggrin.gif ... Note how comfortable he is with the Pag Ghungroo song... someone should interview him at lenght about his association with KK... composed such superb tracks for him in the seventies and even in the eighties when the quantity vs quality equation got a little lopsided, he still came up with gems like Pag Ghungroo. Thanks Marc.

Yes, he was very fluent when it came to Pag ghunghroo band meera naachi thi… and that is what confused me, since they were talking about Guru's last day and last song, Bappi da went on a tangent.

Guru shared special bond with bappi da, aab mama bhanja ka rishta jo hua
Marcilo
Kunwara Baap - Main Hoon Ghoda (Short)

3:31 long
160 kbps
Singer - Kishore Kumar
Track number 5 on CD.
Track number 1 (Same track) on CD is 6:25 long. Previous page has cover picture
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=375163
OMkar
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Jul 8 2007, 09:37 PM) *

160 kbps
Singer - Kishore Kumar
Track number 5 on CD.

Marcilo, is it the different version???
Marcilo
I have not had a chance to listen to it fully. CD has same song twice with different duration.
mmuk2004
Marc and Omkar,

Just downloaded the song. Seems to be the same version. The longer one has an extra stanza and has some dialogues by Mehmood interspersed between the the first and second stanzas.
OMkar
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Jul 8 2007, 11:46 PM) *
Marc and Omkar,

Just downloaded the song. Seems to be the same version. The longer one has an extra stanza and has some dialogues by Mehmood interspersed between the the first and second stanzas.

Yesssss, exactly. I was hearing both versions this afternoon... Thanks Madhaviji! smile.gif
imranwajid
Marcilo Bhai

Kindly can you upload

Track No. 2. Aari Aaja Nindiya of Kunwara Baap

I will be thankful.

Regards

QUOTE(Marcilo @ Jul 8 2007, 05:07 PM) *

160 kbps
Singer - Kishore Kumar
Track number 5 on CD.

HumTum
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Jul 8 2007, 11:46 PM) *
Marc and Omkar,

Thanks Madhavi sis I saved some bandwidth. rolleyes.gif
Marcilo
Some one requested this in one of the threads

Sone Pe Suhaga - Seene Se Laga Le Mujhe
5:34 Long - 160kbps
Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle

Cast: Dharemendra, Jeetendra, Anil Kapoor, Sridevi, Kimi Katkar, Poonam Dhillon, Nutan, Paresh Rawal
Producer: Hafiz A Nadiadwala
Director: K.Bapiah
Marcilo
QUOTE(imranwajid @ Jul 8 2007, 02:46 PM) *

Marcilo Bhai

Kindly can you upload

I will be thankful.

Regards

160 kbps
Singer - Kishore Kumar
Track number 5 on CD.

Sure will do, if its not uplaoded by some one else.
GURUFAN
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Jul 9 2007, 09:09 AM) *

Cast: Dharemendra, Jeetendra, Anil Kapoor, Sridevi, Kimi Katkar, Poonam Dhillon, Nutan, Paresh Rawal

Thanks marc,

There are 2 other songs from this movie.Do you have them?
HumTum
Gurufanbhai you want them upped here? I have those ready on this system. biggrin.gif
GURUFAN
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jul 9 2007, 11:13 AM) *

Gurufanbhai you want them upped here? I have those ready on this system. biggrin.gif

yes please..hope i will be able to d/l.
my internet doesnt hold too long
i can post but upping downing is a problem.

i need to give that other song to imran also
HumTum
Sone pe suhaga 1988 --- music by Bappi Lahiri --- lyrics by Indivar

Chori chori chupke (128 kbps) - Kishore and Lata (6.34 minutes)

Ya ya afaridam (160 kbps) - Kishore and Asha (4.40 minutes)
King Kishore

Thanx Marci, didnt have this one. smile.gif
King Kishore
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jul 9 2007, 12:11 PM) *

Sone pe suhaga 1988 --- music by Bappi Lahiri --- lyrics by Indivar

Ya ya afaridam (160 kbps) - Kishore and Asha (4.40 minutes)

Thanx HumTum, was looking for this one too. smile.gif
OMkar
Hey Marci thanks for this song yaar.. I had it in my cassette version!! I think ur version must be better quality than mine!! smile.gif
imranwajid
Marcilo Bhai

Thanks for the songs of Suna Pe Sohaga along with HumTum Bhai The Great as usual.

Marcilo Bhai if you kindly PM me Track No. 2. Aari Aaja Nindiya of Kunwara Baap. I will be really thankful. I will look forward for
your response.

Regards

QUOTE(Marcilo @ Jul 9 2007, 04:44 AM) *

QUOTE(imranwajid @ Jul 8 2007, 02:46 PM) *

Marcilo Bhai

Kindly can you upload

I will be thankful.

Regards

160 kbps
Singer - Kishore Kumar
Track number 5 on CD.

Sure will do, if its not uplaoded by some one else.

azad
QUOTE(King Kishore @ Jul 9 2007, 03:48 PM) *

Thanx Marci, didnt have this one. smile.gif
Thanks Marci and HT for the songs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.