IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Just thought i'd share this all with you, wow I must say I am impressed....never have I seen Dilip Kumar in action till few months back, 6 months to be more specific, have seen about 20 movies of his, the first one was enough to have me hooked. I'm only 24 so wasnt even born when he had made his earlier moveis, i feel as though i've lost out on so much, such a great actor, would go as far as saying hes simply THE BEST!!!

I loved his role as Mizia Group Chairmen in Vidhaata

I loved this so hope you all do too.

AzgarKhan
He was awesome in the movie Vidhata!
Sanjeev Kumar (Abu Baba) did a great job too.
One of my favorite movies.
aaliyah
Azghar thanks for your reply and totally agree with you.

Sanjeev kumar did briliant too. Kalyanji Anandji made great song hence I've attached it for you all to enjoy.

DILIP KUMAR RULES!

Click to view attachment

AzgarKhan
Looks like you got the DVD rip of the movie, can you upload the video of "Haathon Ki Chandd Lakeeron Ka" in xvid/divx format?
Jewel-Thief
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ May 13 2007, 01:20 AM) *

Looks like you got the DVD rip of the movie, can you upload the video of "Haathon Ki Chandd Lakeeron Ka" in xvid/divx format?

cool.gif

Click to view attachment
nasir
Indeed VIDHATA is a lovely movie with brilliant acting from all its star performers. Some scenes are really moving, poignant and touching. For example, when Dilip Kumar after becoming the head of the Mizia group is travelling back home by car along with his grandson (Sanjay Dutt) and the teacher of his grandson (Sanjeev Kumar) he hears someone singing: HAATHO.N KI CHAND LAKEERO.N KA...Immediately he gets down and tries to see who is the singer for in his younger days he and his friend (Shammi Kapoor) used to sing that song. He gets down joining in the singing from afar, and at the other end Shammi Kapoor too is astounded as to who could sing that song. Slowly they come closer continuing with their song and recognize each other. The expression and dialogue delivery of Dilip Kumar is astounding and conveys the element of surprise, pleasantness and happiness at having come across his friend GuruBaksha (Shammi Kapoor). Shammi Kapoor too is brilliant in that touching scene.

The above was just one of the touching scenes. Another being the confrontation between Dilipkumar and Sanjay Dutt when Dilip is hurt at the stance of his grandson and how the new generation tries to judge the older generation or parents so harshly and without any concern how the parents must have raised up their children.

Then the scene between Dilip and Shammi when the former asks the latter as a matter of concern to go away since he could not be involved in any dangerous situation now faced by Dilip. Shammi's being hurt at this stance is also a touching scene between the two friends.

Then Shammi's amazement at the wealth of Dilip and his refrain of TU KAISE AMEER BANA.. is also a highlight of the movie.

NASIR.
suhana_safar
Very good film and Dilip Saab and Sanjeev Kumar saab are both fantastic in this film. Lesser actors would have ruined the roles.
Dharmaan Khan
Our Very Own Godfather Movie, this is the nearest anybody from bollywood will get to portray Don Vito Corleone. Before this we had premnath doing The Don in Dharmatma (which was a good effort), and after this we had Amitabh In Sarkaar (total crap).

(IMO) Vidhaata is the pinnacle of a lot of careers, Sanjeev Kumar, Subhash Ghai, padmini and even suresh oberoi. Dilip Sahab ka to jawaab nahin, i wont even say that this is the pinnacle for him, as his whole career is "THE PINNACLE OF BOLLYWOOD."

Other Movies to watch:

Mashaal-1984
Duniya-1984
Mazdoor-1983

nasir
QUOTE(Dharmaan Khan @ May 14 2007, 01:37 AM) *

Our Very Own Godfather Movie, this is the nearest anybody from bollywood will get to portray Don Vito Corleone. Before this we had premnath doing The Don in Dharmatma (which was a good effort), and after this we had Amitabh In Sarkaar (total crap).

(IMO) Vidhaata is the pinnacle of a lot of careers, Sanjeev Kumar, Subhash Ghai, padmini and even suresh oberoi. Dilip Sahab ka to jawaab nahin, i wont even say that this is the pinnacle for him, as his whole career is "THE PINNACLE OF BOLLYWOOD."

Other Movies to watch:

Mashaal-1984
Duniya-1984
Mazdoor-1983

Truly stated Dharmaan Khan! smile.gif

NASIR.
YaarMere
"kambakth, aadha din ghar se ghaib raha aadha mar gaya tha mein, sun the ho? Aadhi jaan nikal gayi thi aur aadha zinda tha." Lol!!!!

Sanjay Dutt goes awol and when he comes back Dilip is there with the above line.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.