Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Singeradnan’s Secret Shaadi!
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
surhall
aap aur hum hf
sangeet ka safar have this news to all

Adnan’s secret shaadi!

Reportedly Adnan Sami has remarried ex-wife No. 2, Safa Galadhari. We wish him all the best!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Third time lucky! Adnan Sami
After an incredible weight loss, Adnan Sami clearly seemed ready for a new lease of life. And the latest is that the Pakistani singer has initiated a second innings with his former wife Safa Galadhari. Industry insiders swear that the singer exchanged vows with his former wife just a few weeks back.

Sami first got married to Dubai-based Galadhari in 2001, shortly after his divorce from Pakistani actress Zeba Bakhtiar. They separated after one-and-a-half years of marriage, although both remained fond of each other after an amicable parting. As for Sami getting twice lucky, our source says, "They decided to get married again. But this time it was a private ceremony. Safa agreed to tie the knot again with him because she feels that he's a nice man at heart." Reportedly, the wedding took place in the presence of five close friends.

This time, Sami is going the whole hog to keep his marriage away from media glare.

When we tried to contact him, his secretary came on the line and said, "Adnan is on a vacation and he doesn't want to interact with media at the moment. It's a very, very private vacation. He will be in a position to talk as soon as he returns." Our source reveals that the 'classified' vacation is happening in London. (Is it called a honeymoon?)

In an earlier interview to Mumbai Mirror, Sami had admitted to his closeness to Galadhari despite divorce. He had also said that he put on excessive weight after separating from her. "After my break-up with Safa Galadhari, I had lost control over my health. It had an adverse effect on my life. I went through a rough heartbreak. I still like her though," he had said. Adnan continued to be in touch with Safa and it came as a pleasant surprise for all his friends when they got to know that the couple has remarried. "This was a rare occasion. We don't get to see such things happening often in our life," says our source.

good luck
dhall

Third time lucky! Adnan Sami
noorie
Thanks Surhall 4 bringing this news 2 us.

All I can say is may he find lasting happiness this time. Ameen.

Noorie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.