Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hot News Hot Hot News
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
surhall

NAMSKAAR JI,
SANGEET KA SAFAR HOT HOT NEWS BOLLYWOOD
THIS FOUR NEWS ONE BY ONE U/L NOW.

There's only one Devdas, and that's Dilipsaab

SRK talks about his idol as Dilip Kumar gets set to be honoured with the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke award

On Saturday, April 28, 2007

On Dilip Kumar, the actor
The kind of work he's done, one can only sit back and admire as a layman, forget emulating it. All you can do, after watching masterpieces like Madhumati, Aan and Ganga Jamuna, is get carried away by his brilliant performances. And I am not being humble when I say this, I truly believe it. Although I myself did not grow up on Dilipsaab's films, my dad and mom were avid fans of his, and they used to constantly talk to us about his films. The greatest thing about Dilipsaab's work was that he was clearly ahead of his time. His films are as relevant in today's time as they were then. There have been many other great actors before and after him, but Dilipsaab's style was his own, a truly unique one. If his films had been made in today's times, minus the black-and-white factor, they still would be truly appreciated. I have been in the industry for 17 years, and feel I haven't even come anywhere close to all that he achieved.

Idolwatch: Shah Rukh Khan with Saira Banu and Dilip Kumar
On Devdas, the film SRK redid
I cannot even think of a comparison with Dilipsaab. I could never be able to do what he did. Which is why I did not watch the original Devdas before we did the new version. However I did see his film after the new Devdas was released, and all I can say is there's only one Devdas, and that's Dilipsaab. We guys just can't do what he did, it's impossible. I think in my acting abilities, I must be a hundred million years away from Dilipsaab.

On Dilip Kumar, the man
Only one word comes to mind when I think of Dilipsaab: Softness. He is the gentlest human being I have met in my entire life. And he and Sairaji make a totally beautiful couple. I am very close to them, and they treat me like a son. Whenever I meet them, Sairaji ruffles my hair and tells me if they had a son, he would have been just like me. And I am hugely honoured by that compliment. In fact, my parents were very friendly with Dilipsaab, as back then, our houses were located very close to each other in Peshawar (now in Pakistan). One can spend an entire lifetime and not be as gentle a human being as Dilipsaab. He is a shining example in a world where you see so much crassness and vulgarity around you. My greatest wish is that as I grow up, I can be half as gentle and kind as he is.

HOT ONE NEWS
DHALL
myawan
interesting read!
nasir
Thank you so much Surhall Ji for the interesting article of SRK's positive comments on Dilip Saab as a person and actor.

Thanks indeed for your time and efforts my friend. smile.gif

NASIR.
surhall
QUOTE(nasir @ May 3 2007, 12:28 AM) *

Thank you so much Surhall Ji for the interesting article of SRK's positive comments on Dilip Saab as a person and actor.

NASIR.

pleas you can more news there also LATA JI_SHLPA SHETTY < RAFI JI +

on lata ji file have two rare song also.
dhall
nasir
QUOTE(surhall @ May 3 2007, 12:48 AM) *

NASIR.

dhall

Thanks Surhall Ji. I'll check out. smile.gif

NASIR.
surhall
QUOTE(nasir @ May 4 2007, 12:31 AM) *

QUOTE(surhall @ May 3 2007, 12:48 AM) *

NASIR.

dhall

Thanks Surhall Ji. I'll check out. smile.gif
TODAY HAVE HOT NEWS FOR SIR,DAILP KUMAR JI
PLEAS SEE THIS NEWS IS THERE.
DHALL

NASIR.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.