Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ghosts, Hauntings And Manifestations....???
Hamara Forums > General > Antariksh Aur Anhoni
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
haneef
Nasir Bhai,
Do you believe if some people really do have the power to see the future ?

In 1993 I met with Mirza Saheb (Well known Aamil/Faazil of Hyd). It seems it was he who had come up with the letter " H " from Quran E Shareef, which was to be used as the starting letter, that I was to be named with.
Even though I had met him for the first time, as soon as I introduced myself ... his eyes kinda.. rolled and he said " You were born on the 6th of Ramzaan (Which was True)", Then he gave some Arabic date which i don't remember now. Most of his predictions for me did come true, Like going to America & stuff. It seems he actually knew the date he was going to die too & made preparations of it.

Other incident which happened couple O' months ago in Rolling Meadows in a parking lot. I saw this man donning a Tantrik/Sadhu attire ... ( Not used to such kind here .. I did smirk a li'l), but he just came & started talking. He wanted to see my Palm (which i refused saying it was not permitted in my religion), so he said some stuff about my past which was true.
I wish I had shown him my Palm .. now.

Haneef
noorie
QUOTE(preet @ Apr 19 2007, 10:48 PM) *

QUOTE(Reeth @ Apr 17 2007, 02:32 PM) *
I have heard a lot of people being successful in making contact with the spirits?/ how far that is true is anybody's guess... i did participate a couple of times but with no success..

i have had success and there is something really strange with my experience...
but first an introduction tongue1.gif it may sound funny to most ppl but something is their with me that attracts some supernatural powers maybe my Piscean sunsign or whatever.... w
well this might be the reason that bar the first disastrous and unsuccessful experience with planchet… everytime i have tried this i have had a spirit come within seconds and not just any spirit its always the same...

the second time i called a spirit it was me and a friend who had several experiences so there wasnt any risk and also we were not afraid as we lived just next door to a gurdwaara... within seconds both of us felt some vibration and when we asked was there someone present the coin moved on yes i asked my friend if she was moving it to fool me she removed her finger and i asked if the spirit knew anyone in the room the coin moved to yes and i was sure it was moving on its own accord now... on asking who it knew the coin moved on the letter "P" there was only one P in the room so i asked if it was me and it said yes.... so by asking some proper questions we came to the conclusion that it was the spirit of my fathers cousin mamaji who always stayed near me and when a Christian friend present in the room asked if he was my guardian angel he said yes....
we asked many questions and when we were through we asked if he wanted to go and he said yes so we send him away.... but curiosity is a bad thing so we decided to call another spirit and again within seconds the coin started moving and when we asked who it was... it was again my mamaji when i asked if he was the only one who will come when i called he said yes...
when i mentioned this to my father he was very angry but when i started asking if he had any mama with the name initial who lived in the said city who loved him very much he was shocked it was all true... later my mausi on hearing all this asked me to call the spirit again and as always he came at my first call and we asked many question... some of you will say it was just a psychological thing but what will explain the prediction which he gave and it all came true??? he had told me my older sis would get married to a boy in mumbai, his name would start with "V" and it would happen in 2004 the 11th month thas exactly how it happend
he had also told me my second sis would marry a boy whose name would start with an "M" and he would be from delhi... my sisters marriage got fixed with a boy whose name started with "N" and at the time i told my mom how can it be my mamaji has told me it will be M... and would you believe that the marriage was cancelled due to some reason and she is now married to an M!!!! she was supposed to go to US in 2006 she was going to have her baby in 2007 and that all came true.... not just these but there are so many other personal things that came true and lots more remains to be seen though i now need no authenticity regarding this...
but this is true... i just need to keep my finger on the coin and my mamaji answers....i try not to bother him too often its only when any of my family members needs some answers i participate and that too i have reprimanded then not to ask any death or issues that aren’t meant to be answered....

Preet, I believe you! And not b'coz you are a Piscean.

A lot of things happen in everyone's life that completely defy logical explanation; maybe we shud stop looking 4 answers and just be content with the way things are.

I know that I wud hate 2 lose that last vestige of mystery too. sad.gif

Noorie

Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 20 2007, 01:17 AM) *

QUOTE(preet @ Apr 19 2007, 10:48 PM) *

QUOTE(Reeth @ Apr 17 2007, 02:32 PM) *
I have heard a lot of people being successful in making contact with the spirits?/ how far that is true is anybody's guess... i did participate a couple of times but with no success..

i have had success and there is something really strange with my experience...
but first an introduction tongue1.gif it may sound funny to most ppl but something is their with me that attracts some supernatural powers maybe my Piscean sunsign or whatever.... w
well this might be the reason that bar the first disastrous and unsuccessful experience with planchet… everytime i have tried this i have had a spirit come within seconds and not just any spirit its always the same...

the second time i called a spirit it was me and a friend who had several experiences so there wasnt any risk and also we were not afraid as we lived just next door to a gurdwaara... within seconds both of us felt some vibration and when we asked was there someone present the coin moved on yes i asked my friend if she was moving it to fool me she removed her finger and i asked if the spirit knew anyone in the room the coin moved to yes and i was sure it was moving on its own accord now... on asking who it knew the coin moved on the letter "P" there was only one P in the room so i asked if it was me and it said yes.... so by asking some proper questions we came to the conclusion that it was the spirit of my fathers cousin mamaji who always stayed near me and when a Christian friend present in the room asked if he was my guardian angel he said yes....
we asked many questions and when we were through we asked if he wanted to go and he said yes so we send him away.... but curiosity is a bad thing so we decided to call another spirit and again within seconds the coin started moving and when we asked who it was... it was again my mamaji when i asked if he was the only one who will come when i called he said yes...
when i mentioned this to my father he was very angry but when i started asking if he had any mama with the name initial who lived in the said city who loved him very much he was shocked it was all true... later my mausi on hearing all this asked me to call the spirit again and as always he came at my first call and we asked many question... some of you will say it was just a psychological thing but what will explain the prediction which he gave and it all came true??? he had told me my older sis would get married to a boy in mumbai, his name would start with "V" and it would happen in 2004 the 11th month thas exactly how it happend
he had also told me my second sis would marry a boy whose name would start with an "M" and he would be from delhi... my sisters marriage got fixed with a boy whose name started with "N" and at the time i told my mom how can it be my mamaji has told me it will be M... and would you believe that the marriage was cancelled due to some reason and she is now married to an M!!!! she was supposed to go to US in 2006 she was going to have her baby in 2007 and that all came true.... not just these but there are so many other personal things that came true and lots more remains to be seen though i now need no authenticity regarding this...
but this is true... i just need to keep my finger on the coin and my mamaji answers....i try not to bother him too often its only when any of my family members needs some answers i participate and that too i have reprimanded then not to ask any death or issues that aren’t meant to be answered....

Preet, I believe you! And not b'coz you are a Piscean.

A lot of things happen in everyone's life that completely defy logical explanation; maybe we shud stop looking 4 answers and just be content with the way things are.

I know that I wud hate 2 lose that last vestige of mystery too. sad.gif

Noorie

I definitely agree wt that..........but why do spirits elude me sad.gif

noorie
Reeth, sumthing tells me that you'll receive a ghostly visitation, when you least expect it. biggrin.gif

Noorie
noorie
QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 20 2007, 01:16 AM) *

Nasir Bhai,

In 1993 I met with Mirza Saheb (Well known Aamil/Faazil of Hyd). It seems it was he who had come up with the letter " H " from Quran E Shareef, which was to be used as the starting letter, that I was to be named with.
Even though I had met him for the first time, as soon as I introduced myself ... his eyes kinda.. rolled and he said " You were born on the 6th of Ramzaan (Which was True)", Then he gave some Arabic date which i don't remember now. Most of his predictions for me did come true, Like going to America & stuff. It seems he actually knew the date he was going to die too & made preparations of it.

Other incident which happened couple O' months ago in Rolling Meadows in a parking lot. I saw this man donning a Tantrik/Sadhu attire ... ( Not used to such kind here .. I did smirk a li'l), but he just came & started talking. He wanted to see my Palm (which i refused saying it was not permitted in my religion), so he said some stuff about my past which was true.

Haneef

Why?

Wud knowing what he had 2 say change what's going 2 happen in the future?

Everything is pre-destined, including that thing called Free Will. There is no such thing called the Free Will.

All our choices are pre-determined by the Power Above.

There's no need 2 seek out our Destiny 4 it'll soon enough come seeking us.
There's no way anyone can avoid that. Rather like Death.

Noorie
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 20 2007, 02:48 AM) *

Reeth, sumthing tells me that you'll receive a ghostly visitation, when you least expect it. biggrin.gif

Noorie

Waiting.............Ghostly anticipation.... ninja.gif
haneef
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 20 2007, 02:59 AM) *

Nasir Bhai,

Haneef

Why?

Everything is pre-destined, including that thing called Free Will. There is no such thing called the Free Will.

Noorie

Thats Right Noorie Ji, I wouldn't have believed him anyway.
But how come atleast 2 out of the 4-5 predictions come true everyday from my horoscope ( I read it only at the end of the day .... not the begining ).
I have another example ... When somebody died (relative), the Ghassaal (the person who washes the dead body for purification) showed up. When somebody asked him who called you for the ritual, he said somebody told him that there would be a 'body' at this house. Then when he saw the dead person, he astonishingly pointed out .... " This is the same person who came to me this morning & even paid for the work ".

Haneef
balajigade
Now we are slowly shifting to another topic of seeing the future and predicting the unforeseen which constitutes another part of the occult sciences.

Continuing with the spirits for some more time, there are two aspects of our deeds: good and evil. Whatever bold we are, we have some amount of guilty-consciousness at some corner of our heart which keeps us pinching. This consciousness perhaps manifests into a spirit and haunts when we are alone.When we do something good it gives a satisfaction which is forgotten fast and on the other hand when we commit an evil it keeps haunting us until we search for an 'antidote' which could be a sacrifice, a worship or a prayashchitta. And when we do that the mind gets relieved and perhaps the 'spirit' never strikes back. From our childhood we are taught by our parents to be scared of something unknown to keep us away from doing wrong things, we may call it a boogeyman, a kabuliwalah or a ghost, depending on the age. This, no doubt, refrains us from doing bad things but makes us timid. We are also made god-fearing but this boogeyman has a greater impact on the mindset. In most of the cases, when we stay in a haunted house we start seeing the ghosts only after we come to know the antecedents of the house. I remember having spent two nights under the tree in a graveyard unknowingly opposite to our hostels to escape ragging when I joined the Engg. and I didn't see a thing. It makes me therefore think (in the broad daylight of course!) that the ghost is nothing but an illusion or an imaginary mental representation of our ideas taking a shape. If the ghosts really existed most of the murder mysteries would have got solved by themselves (in the 'Madhumati' style).

I reserve my comments about the prediction or foretelling by way of astrology, palmistry or face-reading but as per the basics, the astrology predicts only the way things are going to happen, rather than what is going to haapen. Let me differ a bit from Noorie ji. Everything is not predestined. If it was so then why are we told to speak truth or do good things always? Things should take place as per His wish. The Likhnewala only writes a part of the taqdeer whether it is aabadi or barbaadi. He leaves a certain amount of the destiny into the hands of the person as the free-will. This can vary in %age, which is not to known us. If he writes say 60% barbaadi in a particular activity, you can get hold of the balance 40% only as the free will and whatever good you are, you have to face the failure. But in many cases He leaves the lion's share to the man himself and the man's deeds can really modify his fate. As we or any astrologer on this earth can never predict this %age of 'allotment' , better do always good, chose auspicious time etc.

--Balaji
noorie
QUOTE(balajigade @ Apr 20 2007, 03:20 PM) *

Now we are slowly shifting to another topic of seeing the future and predicting the unforeseen which constitutes another part of the occult sciences.

Continuing with the spirits for some more time, there are two aspects of our deeds: good and evil. Whatever bold we are, we have some amount of guilty-consciousness at some corner of our heart which keeps us pinching. This consciousness perhaps manifests into a spirit and haunts when we are alone.When we do something good it gives a satisfaction which is forgotten fast and on the other hand when we commit an evil it keeps haunting us until we search for an 'antidote' which could be a sacrifice, a worship or a prayashchitta. And when we do that the mind gets relieved and perhaps the 'spirit' never strikes back. From our childhood we are taught by our parents to be scared of something unknown to keep us away from doing wrong things, we may call it a boogeyman, a kabuliwalah or a ghost, depending on the age. This, no doubt, refrains us from doing bad things but makes us timid. We are also made god-fearing but this boogeyman has a greater impact on the mindset. In most of the cases, when we stay in a haunted house we start seeing the ghosts only after we come to know the antecedents of the house. I remember having spent two nights under the tree in a graveyard unknowingly opposite to our hostels to escape ragging when I joined the Engg. and I didn't see a thing. It makes me therefore think (in the broad daylight of course!) that the ghost is nothing but an illusion or an imaginary mental representation of our ideas taking a shape. If the ghosts really existed most of the murder mysteries would have got solved by themselves (in the 'Madhumati' style).

I reserve my comments about the prediction or foretelling by way of astrology, palmistry or face-reading but as per the basics, the astrology predicts only the way things are going to happen, rather than what is going to haapen. Let me differ a bit from Noorie ji. Everything is not predestined. If it was so then why are we told to speak truth or do good things always? Things should take place as per His wish. The Likhnewala only writes a part of the taqdeer whether it is aabadi or barbaadi. He leaves a certain amount of the destiny into the hands of the person as the free-will. This can vary in %age, which is not to known us. If he writes say 60% barbaadi in a particular activity, you can get hold of the balance 40% only as the free will and whatever good you are, you have to face the failure. But in many cases He leaves the lion's share to the man himself and the man's deeds can really modify his fate. As we or any astrologer on this earth can never predict this %age of 'allotment', better do always good, chose auspicious time etc.

--Balaji

I so desperately want 2 believe that. I do.

But cudn't it also be that the One who created us wud have programmmed all our choices too ?

That means although it seems like we are free 2 exercise a 'choice' ( good / bad ), with regard to our taqdeer those choices aren't our own; it is the Will of the Creator Himself.

We are just executing His Will.

So, where's the question of our exercising our Free Will when the Creator knows what course we are going to take in advance?

Noorie

noorie
QUOTE(Reeth @ Apr 20 2007, 04:00 AM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 20 2007, 02:48 AM) *

Noorie

Waiting.............Ghostly anticipation.... ninja.gif

Perhaps 2night is the night. ninja.gif

Noorie
noorie
QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 20 2007, 04:56 AM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 20 2007, 02:59 AM) *

Nasir Bhai,

Haneef

Why?

Noorie

Thats Right Noorie Ji, I wouldn't have believed him anyway.
But how come atleast 2 out of the 4-5 predictions come true everyday from my horoscope ( I read it only at the end of the day .... not the begining ).
I have another example ... When somebody died (relative), the Ghassaal (the person who washes the dead body for purification) showed up. When somebody asked him who called you for the ritual, he said somebody told him that there would be a 'body' at this house. Then when he saw the dead person, he astonishingly pointed out .... " This is the same person who came to me this morning & even paid for the work ".

Haneef

What are you saying? That stars can actually predict our destiny? Do you really want 2 believe that?

Noorie
balajigade
What are you saying? That stars can actually predict our destiny? Do you really want 2 believe that?

Noorie

Stars do not predict; they are supposed influence. It is we, the humans interpret on the basis of their location, which is called a prediction. biggrin.gif

--Balaji
nasir
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 20 2007, 12:47 AM) *

QUOTE(nasir @ Apr 19 2007, 11:01 PM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 19 2007, 01:32 AM) *

QUOTE(nasir @ Apr 18 2007, 11:30 PM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 17 2007, 11:34 PM) *

QUOTE(nasir @ Apr 16 2007, 09:16 PM) *

QUOTE(HumTum @ Apr 15 2007, 10:05 PM) *

Nasirbhai please go ahead with your narration. Looking forward to it. biggrin.gif

hmmm.
This one relates to the year 1964 or 1965. I had been invited by my Christian riend who had house in GOA - Goa Velha to be specific. The Porrtugues had actually left the scene and Goa reemerged as a Virgin, meaning that there were no outsiders there at that time. It was so calm and quiet those days. And there was no electricity too. Even for functions like weddings people used the Petromax Lamps.

Now, my christian friend invited me to a wedding which was in a nearby hamlet. I was overjoyed since it was a little boring during the day when I found no activity. There was a motley crowd of young and old, teenaged boys and girls. A Music Band was in attendance. First, as was usual with a Goan wedding, people picked up their partners for the wedding march. I picked up a beautiful teenage girl as my partner. After the march, we went on dancing right upto 2 a.m. Thereafter I got bored since I was a total stranger there and found no one to talk to. The girl wouidn't understand English while my Konkani that I had picked up was heavily accented. My friend was too busy to notice my plight. At the same time I did not want to stop him from having fun. Anyway..

At about 2 a.m. I left the Wedding function all by myself. There were two ways to reach my friend's house: One was the way through which we had come - and that was pretty dark since we had jump fences and through the rows of houses. I chose the long path that went by a church. This was small road that was also tarred. The road was visible since it was lighted by the moon that was shining in its regal splendour.
Not a soul was in sight. Occasional owls did the rounds while in the fields rodents and small animals made noises. I began humming a tune to camouflage my fright.

With brisk paces I started and went by the church till I reached a spot where began the fields. I stepped into the fields with a heavy heart and made straight for the house. I had walked for about ten minutes or so when I came across three small tamarind trees that stood confronting me in a row. Then, at that time, I saw someone sitting on the tree top flanked by two other tamarind trees. My heart skipped a beat. I immediately looked down, pretending not to have seen anything or anyone. I increased my speed, came to the house, and quietly went to bed. The sole occupant of the house, my friend's mom, lay quietly sleeping.

It was only later in the day that I blurted my woes to the family and friends. That too, upon their inquiry as to how I had made my way back. I told them it was by the road that skirted the church. Then they admonished me saying that I should have avoided that road since it was the most dangerous or haunted - what with the cemetary on the way. Then I told them about the apparition I had seen on the tamarind tree.
They were taken aback. My friend revealed that some years ago his father had fallen down the tamarind tree and it was his ghost that I had seen. Thereafter I avowed not to use that way again as long as I stayed in Goa Velha.

That was my experience of a ghost excl.gif

NASIR.

Oooh, the suspense was really killing me. tongue1.gif

Nasir, did you get a real good look at the thing / person you saw on top of that tamarind tree?

Cud you describe it please?

Noorie

"Real good Look?" Are you kidding? smile.gif
I only know that he was looking at me, and I'm sure he must be knowing that I was a guest of his son to whose house I was heading. I wanted to get away as soon as possible. This is because I had heard that some ghosts who occupy trees they just lengthen their legs from the tree top to the ground. I wanted to escape this horror fastest.
Besides, I wasn't so courageous as to stand there and gape at him. Who knows what might have happened!
I forgot to mention the barking of a pack of dogs. Believe me, their presence rather made me feel good and their barks were music to my ears.
NASIR.

Does that mean you actually believe in the existence of ghosts?

Whatever they are, surely they can't be as bad as living humans?

Perhaps those dogs were in hot pursuit of you and not the 'bhoot' up on the treetop! biggrin.gif

Noorie

If we believe in soul then naturally some are good souls and some bad. Some meet unexpected and untimely demise and roam about biding their time - this being a general belief. According to some Muslims, there are no such things as ghosts but there are JINNS (genies) who do those ghostly stuff. In Islamic literature, lots have been written on Soul or Spirit by Ibn Qayim (KITAAB-AR-RUH) as well as other scholars. What has been written there will surprise many non-muslims too. I used the terms SOUL and SPIRIT in view of the fact that both have been used interchangeably even in Quran al-Majeed.

Human are most dangerous thing on earth, this I agree with you.

Regarding those dogs out there, no they were not after me but rather barking in unison and I made my way right through their pack, thinking that it would be better to face them than that ghost on the tree top.
smile.gif

NASIR.

That must have been some sight to see. tongue1.gif

Noorie

You bet! smile.gif

NASIR.
noorie
QUOTE(balajigade @ Apr 20 2007, 07:09 PM) *

Noorie

Stars do not predict; they are supposed influence. It is we, the humans interpret on the basis of their location, which is called a prediction. biggrin.gif

--Balaji

Predict / foretell, all the same thing according 2 the soothsayers / astrologers whatever.

"What the stars foretell", ever come across such titles? biggrin.gif

Noorie
nasir
QUOTE(preet @ Apr 19 2007, 10:52 PM) *

I forgot to mention the barking of a pack of dogs. Believe me, their presence rather made me feel good and their barks were music to my ears.

NASIR.
well THIS might not make you feel good about barking dogs anymore Nasir tongue1.gif did you know that dogs are the first one to smell a presence and accordingly they cry or bark....

i stayed at a friends flat which had a haunted flat just next to it and believe me all night long a dog cried its heart out in front of our door i was so scared!!!! afraid.gif
Grrrrrrrr why do i have to see this thread at night time only!!!! i will be reading all the stories tomorrow morning!!!! ninja.gif sad.gif

Yes, dogs do sense errie presence. So it is possible they might have been barking at that ghost because before coming to that place I had not heard any dog bark in the areaa.

Talking about dogs, it is also said that they have premonitions about someone's death in the area. I have personally experienced this: Once, at my previous location, there was some stray dog that began howling in our building compound. We were on the ground floor and naturally I was very scared. I began praying in earnest to counter the effect of howling. This dog went on howling for three days. On third day we learnt that a young girl aged 12 years died. It was shocking. The premonition proved to be true. There was no more howling thereafter.

NASIR.
noorie
Dogs howl because it's in their nature 2 howl, particularly on full moon nights. biggrin.gif

My neighbor's Doberman howls nearly every night since they moved in five years ago, and no one I know of in our neigborhood has ever 'checked out' tongue1.gif to the Other Side till now.

A lot of us ( not me! ) are half contemplating doing that 2 the dog though. mellow.gif

Noorie
nasir
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 20 2007, 08:23 PM) *

Dogs howl because it's in their nature 2 howl, particularly on full moon nights. biggrin.gif

My neighbor's Doberman howls nearly every night since they moved in five years ago, and no one I know of in our neigborhood has ever 'checked out' tongue1.gif to the Other Side till now.

A lot of us ( not me! ) are half contemplating doing that 2 the dog though. mellow.gif

Noorie

Noorie, this is not a normal howling. It is some sort of wailing. Wait until you hear it and you'll know what I mean. It's totally different. This wailing sounds almost human...

NASIR.
balajigade
QUOTE(nasir @ Apr 20 2007, 08:31 PM) *

Noorie

Noorie, this is not a normal howling. It is some sort of wailing. Wait until you hear it and you'll know what I mean. It's totally different. This wailing sounds almost human...

NASIR.

Yes, the common belief says that when the dog sees the 'stranger' through its sixth sense, it howls for longer durations producing a wailing sound which is different from normal barking. It is also said that it can see the Yam Doots when they come for taking away the life from the man who is destined to die.

Haneef

Most of the predictions I have come across are 50-50 true. Mostly we tend to ignore the predictions which have gone wrong and attach ourselves too much for what has come true.

--Balaji
noorie

Noorie

NASIR.

tongue1.gif I wud rather not, Allah be thanked. wub.gif

Noorie
nasir
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 20 2007, 09:00 PM) *

Noorie

NASIR.

tongue1.gif I wud rather not, Allah be thanked. wub.gif

Noorie

Frightening, isnt it?

Nasir.
nasir
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 20 2007, 01:02 AM) *

Nasirbhai please go ahead with your narration. Looking forward to it. biggrin.gif

hmmm.
This one relates to the year 1964 or 1965. I had been invited by my Christian riend who had house in GOA - Goa Velha to be specific. The Porrtugues had actually left the scene and Goa reemerged as a Virgin, meaning that there were no outsiders there at that time. It was so calm and quiet those days. And there was no electricity too. Even for functions like weddings people used the Petromax Lamps.

Now, my christian friend invited me to a wedding which was in a nearby hamlet. I was overjoyed since it was a little boring during the day when I found no activity. There was a motley crowd of young and old, teenaged boys and girls. A Music Band was in attendance. First, as was usual with a Goan wedding, people picked up their partners for the wedding march. I picked up a beautiful teenage girl as my partner. After the march, we went on dancing right upto 2 a.m. Thereafter I got bored since I was a total stranger there and found no one to talk to. The girl wouidn't understand English while my Konkani that I had picked up was heavily accented. My friend was too busy to notice my plight. At the same time I did not want to stop him from having fun. Anyway..

At about 2 a.m. I left the Wedding function all by myself. There were two ways to reach my friend's house: One was the way through which we had come - and that was pretty dark since we had jump fences and through the rows of houses. I chose the long path that went by a church. This was small road that was also tarred. The road was visible since it was lighted by the moon that was shining in its regal splendour.
Not a soul was in sight. Occasional owls did the rounds while in the fields rodents and small animals made noises. I began humming a tune to camouflage my fright.

With brisk paces I started and went by the church till I reached a spot where began the fields. I stepped into the fields with a heavy heart and made straight for the house. I had walked for about ten minutes or so when I came across three small tamarind trees that stood confronting me in a row. Then, at that time, I saw someone sitting on the tree top flanked by two other tamarind trees. My heart skipped a beat. I immediately looked down, pretending not to have seen anything or anyone. I increased my speed, came to the house, and quietly went to bed. The sole occupant of the house, my friend's mom, lay quietly sleeping.

It was only later in the day that I blurted my woes to the family and friends. That too, upon their inquiry as to how I had made my way back. I told them it was by the road that skirted the church. Then they admonished me saying that I should have avoided that road since it was the most dangerous or haunted - what with the cemetary on the way. Then I told them about the apparition I had seen on the tamarind tree.
They were taken aback. My friend revealed that some years ago his father had fallen down the tamarind tree and it was his ghost that I had seen. Thereafter I avowed not to use that way again as long as I stayed in Goa Velha.

NASIR.

Nasir, did you get a real good look at the thing / person you saw on top of that tamarind tree?

Noorie

I only know that he was looking at me, and I'm sure he must be knowing that I was a guest of his son to whose house I was heading. I wanted to get away as soon as possible. This is because I had heard that some ghosts who occupy trees they just lengthen their legs from the tree top to the ground. I wanted to escape this horror fastest.
Besides, I wasn't so courageous as to stand there and gape at him. Who knows what might have happened!
NASIR.

Perhaps those dogs were in hot pursuit of you and not the 'bhoot' up on the treetop! biggrin.gif

Noorie

If we believe in soul then naturally some are good souls and some bad. Some meet unexpected and untimely demise and roam about biding their time - this being a general belief. According to some Muslims, there are no such things as ghosts but there are JINNS (genies) who do those ghostly stuff. In Islamic literature, lots have been written on Soul or Spirit by Ibn Qayim (KITAAB-AR-RUH) as well as other scholars. What has been written there will surprise many non-muslims too. I used the terms SOUL and SPIRIT in view of the fact that both have been used interchangeably even in Quran al-Majeed.

Regarding those dogs out there, no they were not after me but rather barking in unison and I made my way right through their pack, thinking that it would be better to face them than that ghost on the tree top.
smile.gif
NASIR.

Given a choice I wud unhesitantly put my trust in a ghostly spirit rather than a living human whose antecedents I know. rolleyes.gif This is no boast, I am ready 2 prove it any day / night. tongue1.gif

Noorie

But there is one dilemma: We must not forget that those are the very souls that did lot of mischief while in a human body on earth. So we can't expect them to become saints after they shift to their new abode.
That's the reason why we come across malevolent spirits who do or intend lots of harm to the living. As opposed to this good spirits help human beings provided they have been granted that power of course.

NASIR.
noorie
QUOTE(nasir @ Apr 20 2007, 09:55 PM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 20 2007, 01:02 AM) *

hmmm.

NASIR.

Noorie

NASIR.

Noorie

smile.gif
NASIR.

Given a choice I wud unhesitantly put my trust in a ghostly spirit rather than a living human whose antecedents I know. rolleyes.gif This is no boast, I am ready 2 prove it any day / night. tongue1.gif

Noorie

But there is one dilemma: We must not forget that those are the very souls that did lot of mischief while in a human body on earth. So we can't expect them to become saints after they shift to their new abode .
That's the reason why we come across malevolent spirits who do or intend lots of harm to the living. As opposed to this good spirits help human beings provided they have been granted that power of course.

NASIR.

That is the last of my worries; malevolent spirits wudn't dare approach me, 'coz I have my guardian angels around me. wub.gif It's the living human monsters that scare me. sad.gif

Noorie
haneef

But cudn't it also be that the One who created us wud have programmmed all our choices too ?

That means although it seems like we are free 2 exercise a 'choice' ( good / bad ), with regard to our taqdeer those choices aren't our own; it is the Will of the Creator Himself.

So, where's the question of our exercising our Free Will when the Creator knows what course we are going to take in advance?

Noorie

Noorie Ji, If everything was predestined ... Then there would be no judgement day (Qayamat ).
If we were mere puppets in the Supreme Beings Hand then, Then I suppose everybody would do all bad stuff and then say to the Almighty .. " But it was your wish .. not mine ... You Made Me Do It ".
Everybody would end in 'Jannat' without being judged if they were good or bad.

Haneef
noorie
QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 20 2007, 11:40 PM) *

Noorie

Noorie Ji, If everything was predestined ... Then there would be no judgement day (Qayamat ).
If we were mere puppets in the Supreme Beings Hand then, Then I suppose everybody would do all bad stuff and then say to the Almighty .. " But it was your wish .. not mine ... You Made Me Do It ".

Haneef

Perhaps the Judgement Day is just a mere formality, since He already knows who gets 2 be rewarded and who gets 2 be punished as a consequence of their actions ( which too was in accordance with His plan ).

He is described as the All Knowing One, not 4 nothing.

He's also the One who created both Good and Evil ( Iblees - Satan).

Tell me, when has the fear of being thrown into Hell ever been a deterrence against Evil on this planet?

The fear of the After Life has never stopped people from carrying out the most abominable crimes against humanity, and I don't think it ever will.

Why?

Because it was the Almighty Himself who created certain people who are pure Evil.

Just like Satan can't be expected 2 change his character, no amount of 'freewill' ( a self-deceptive term 4 acting out God's Will ) can change the basic nature of a person who's been created in the Satan's image.

Noorie
haneef
If Judgement day was a mere formality, Why does Quran warns about the consequences Bad people will face in Hell.
I do agree that in the final end, everybody will be rewarded Heaven, But each day in 'Hell' is equivalent to 80 thousand years(something like that).
'Allah Talah' was so sure, that his Followers 'Bandhe' would not go astray, that he allowed Satan an inch of space in our hearts.
And it is due to this ... Satanic overpowering weak mortals, that there is crime & evil on this earth.
And if we ... do go astray, we will have to face 'Allah's wrath' ... which is 'Hell'.

I don't believe in Ghosts or Spirits ... b'cuz ... 'Satan only influences people to do bad stuff, He does not assume forms or entities to scare people'. Ghosts are mere imaginations.

Haneef

Balaji, I know I am sorta' shifting this topic to future predictions & Afterlife ... I am sorry. But no one else is coming up with more haunting experiences here.
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 21 2007, 12:30 AM) *

QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 20 2007, 11:40 PM) *

Noorie

Haneef

Perhaps the Judgement Day is just a mere formality, since He already knows who gets 2 be rewarded and who gets 2 be punished as a consequence of their actions ( which too was in accordance with His plan ).

He is described as the All Knowing One, not 4 nothing.

He's also the One who created both Good and Evil ( Iblees - Satan).

Tell me, when has the fear of being thrown into Hell ever been a deterrence against Evil on this planet?

The fear of the After Life has never stopped people from carrying out the most abominable crimes against humanity, and I don't think it ever will.

Why?

Because it was the Almighty Himself who created certain people who are pure Evil.

Just like Satan can't be expected 2 change his character, no amount of 'freewill' ( a self-deceptive term 4 acting out God's Will ) can change the basic nature of a person who's been created in the Satan's image.

Noorie

YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS PREDESTINED..........IN THAT CASE LIFE HAS NO MEANING
YOU MIGHT AS WELL SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN...

QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 21 2007, 01:01 AM) *

If Judgement day was a mere formality, Why does Quran warns about the consequences Bad people will face in Hell.
I do agree that in the final end, everybody will be rewarded Heaven, But each day in 'Hell' is equivalent to 80 thousand years(something like that).
'Allah Talah' was so sure, that his Followers 'Bandhe' would not go astray, that he allowed Satan an inch of space in our hearts.
And it is due to this ... Satanic overpowering weak mortals, that there is crime & evil on this earth.
And if we ... do go astray, we will have to face 'Allah's wrath' ... which is 'Hell'.

I don't believe in Ghosts or Spirits ... b'cuz ... 'Satan only influences people to do bad stuff, He does not assume forms or entities to scare people'. Ghosts are mere imaginations.

Haneef

Balaji, I know I am sorta' shifting this topic to future predictions & Afterlife ... I am sorry. But no one else is coming up with more haunting experiences here.

Plz carry on discussing everything under the sun, we don't need to stick to one topic.......all these are inter related biggrin.gif
noorie

Haneef

So you agree that Satan "overpowering weak mortals", is part of His predestined plan.
Just as Satan itself is a part of God's creation.

Not all people succumb 2 evil temptation, do they? Why not?
B'coz the Almighty hadn't willed that all people in the world have a predisposition towards evil.

God had willed that Satan wud defy Him, and turn people astray from the righteous path, it's His Will that just as Satan wud be proved wrong on the Judgement day, so wud the people whom He created Evil wud get their just desserts.

So, actually what we are doing is executing His Will, when we think it's we who are making a choice.
We are not.

Noorie
noorie

YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS PREDESTINED..........IN THAT CASE LIFE HAS NO MEANING YOU MIGHT AS WELL SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN...

Well, things will happen whether we want it or not. 'Coz we have no choice, remember? tongue1.gif

All our choices have been pre-formulated by God Almighty.

Even if sumone 'chooses' 2 "sit back", he's only putting into action what's been pre-destined. biggrin.gif

That's in keeping with the fatalistic theory of life.

Noorie
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 21 2007, 01:58 AM) *

YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS PREDESTINED..........IN THAT CASE LIFE HAS NO MEANING YOU MIGHT AS WELL SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THINGS TO HAPPEN...

Well, things will happen whether we want it or not. 'Coz we have no choice, remember? tongue1.gif

All our choices have been pre-formulated by God Almighty.

Even if sumone 'chooses' 2 "sit back", he's only putting into action what's been pre-destined. biggrin.gif

That's in keeping with the fatalistic theory of life.

Noorie

Now you make me very depressed noorie( with the fatalistic "KARMA" theory) ......i believe that my destiny is in my hands ......no doubt there are unforseen circumstances which may throw me off gear....but then i plan again shift gear and go on........ isn't that simpler? biggrin.gif
I am stll waiting ninja.gif Ghostly Anticipation ninja.gif
noorie

Now you make me very depressed noorie( with the fatalistic "KARMA" theory) ......i believe that my destiny is in my hands ......no doubt there are unforseen circumstances which may throw me off gear....but then i plan again shift gear and go on........ isn't that simpler? biggrin.gif

Not really. Sum people wud love 2 flow along with the tide. tongue1.gif

Did I say I am not one of them?

Reeth, have you tried watching / reading a spooky movie / book late at night ?
That's guaranteed to make anyone see ghostly visions in places where they've seen none b4! biggrin.gif

Try the book first, nothing like a little imagination 2 spur you on the ghostly hunt. tongue1.gif

Noorie
haneef
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 21 2007, 01:44 AM) *

Haneef

So you agree that Satan "overpowering weak mortals", is part of His predestined plan.

B'coz the Almighty hadn't willed that all people in the world have a predisposition towards evil.

God had willed that Satan wud defy Him, and turn people astray from the righteous path, it's His Will that just as Satan wud be proved wrong on the Judgement day, so wud the people whom He created Evil wud get their just desserts.

So, actually what we are doing is executing His Will, when we think it's we who are making a choice.
We are not.

Noorie

Noorie ji,
On the day of Judgement , Prophet Mohammed (Pbuh) would go into sajdah ... lasting for days or years before God. Finally God would say ' Rise O Mohd. (Pbuh) What do you want' , then the Prophet will say "Ummah".
Then God would say " Fine .. you can go and get a third of your 'Ummah' back from Hell".

After getting his " Ummati" out of Hell, Prophet Mohd.(Pbuh) would go back into sajdah again ... & the same process is gonna go on till all the Ummati are going to be forgiven & placed in 'Heaven'.

This is how we are gonna be saved from hell fire ... finally.

God is not called "Zarra Nawaz" for no reason, If He sees even a slight glimpse of goodness in a person, He can grant him/her Heaven.
So it is our duty to walk on the path of Righteousness, & hope for the best. And not because God willed us to take the Right Or the Wrong path.
Man is not an animal, that he would be forgiven. Angels doesn't have hearts, so they won't do anything bad, its only Us who will be accounted for our deeds or misdeeds.

Haneef
noorie
QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 21 2007, 02:26 AM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 21 2007, 01:44 AM) *

Haneef

We are not.

Noorie

Noorie ji,
On the day of Judgement , Prophet Mohammed (Pbuh) would go into sajdah ... lasting for days or years before God. Finally God would say ' Rise O Mohd. (Pbuh) What do you want' , then the Prophet will say "Ummah".
Then God would say " Fine .. you can go and get a third of your 'Ummah' back from Hell".

After getting his " Ummati" out of Hell, Prophet Mohd.(Pbuh) would go back into sajdah again ... & the same process is gonna go on till all the Ummati are going to be forgiven & placed in 'Heaven'.

This is how we are gonna be saved from hell fire ... finally.

God is not called "Zarra Nawaz" for no reason, If He sees even a slight glimpse of goodness in a person, He can grant him Heaven.
So it is our duty to walk on the path of Righteousness, & hope for the best. And not because God willed us to take the Right Or the Wrong path.
Man is not an animal, that he would be forgiven. Angels doesn't have hearts, so they won't do anything bad, its only Us who will be accounted for our deeds or misdeeds.

Haneef

Haneef, that is the Islamic view-point. A belief.

The other one is a fatalistic theory.

You can't possibly reconcile the two; it isn't worth trying.

smile.gif
Noorie
haneef
Then lets just go back to the topics on Ghostly sightings Noorie Ji,

Haneef unsure.gif
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 21 2007, 02:24 AM) *

That's guaranteed to make anyone see ghostly visions in places where they've seen none b4! biggrin.gif

Try the book first, nothing like a little imagination 2 spur you on the ghostly hunt. tongue1.gif

Noorie

You are an Enigma noorie....i do flow wit the tide most of the time... at least...
hey i dont want an imaginative ghost.....the real thing....i am waiting for that... ninja.gif
noorie
QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 21 2007, 02:40 AM) *

Haneef unsure.gif

Sure, do you have more 2 share? Maybe? tongue1.gif

Noorie
haneef
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 21 2007, 02:51 AM) *

Haneef unsure.gif

Noorie

No, I don't.
I just used that excuse for a change of topic, b'cuz we never come to a common stand ever ... as usual, do we.

Haneef dry.gif
noorie
QUOTE(Reeth @ Apr 21 2007, 02:42 AM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 21 2007, 02:24 AM) *

Noorie

You are an Enigma noorie....i do flow wit the tide most of the time... at least...
hey i dont want an imaginative ghost.....the real thing....i am waiting for that...[/
b] ninja.gif

An "enigma"
and me? I cud say the same about you. tongue1.gif

Reeth, you want 2 see the "real thing", then how about booking urself into Chillingham Castle said 2 be the most haunted castle in England. mellow.gif
Has dungeons, even a torture chamber. sad.gif

CHILLINGHAM CASTLE

History

Chillingham Castle Has Protected Its Inhabitants For 800 Years. Having been owned by Earls Grey and their descendants since the 1200s, Chillingham Castle bears the scars of battle and has felt the sorrows of abandonment. The early beginnings of this Northumberland fortification date far back to the 1100s, following the Norman Conquest. A Norman nobleman, in hopes of providing his family with a prosperous estate, built the original watchtower of Chillingham, which would be used for centuries to warn inhabitants of potential invasion and bloodshed.

Due to its strategic location, many infamous characters have resided within the dark castle walls. One of the first visitors, though only residing within the watch tower, was England's King Edward I. Better known as “Edward Longshanks”, he stopped en route to war, where he was destined to fight the legendary Scottish hero William Wallace. His ancient room is still intact. Other residents were not guests, but were forced to call Chillingham home. Deserted inmates seized from numerous battles could be found counting down the depressing days of their imprisonment within the castle's shadowy depths. The torture chamber displays gruesome instruments used to inflict pain and punishment, such as a bed of nails, a stretching rack, thumb screws and branding irons, and the dungeon walls are etched with notes from its despondant population.

A witness to violence, Chillingham has also experienced it first hand. With raging armies to the north, attacks were not uncommon—thus explaining the many enhancements made to the castle’s defense system throughout history. It has a surrounding moat, a 12-foot-thick defense system and several towers, but after regularly accommodating the first unified King of Scotland and England on his journeys between the two nations, Chillingham began to be transformed. Violence faded, and in contradiction to previous reinforcements, Chillingham underwent an aesthetic makeover, replacing previous defenses with residential luxuries formerly unknown. It became a lavish estate with landscaped grounds and gardens, depicting the peace that would continue to sweep across the area of Northumberland, England and Scotland.

Centuries later, in a time more familiar, Chillingham was used as a barracks during the Second World War. Soon after, the castle fell into wretchedness haunted by infestation and rot. Though the castle was abandoned and the Grey family moved to a new home, the area would soon be restored to the magnificence that once radiated from within its core, and that can till be found today.

Hauntings

The name Chillingham Castle speaks for itself, as it is thought to be one of the most haunted castles in Britain. Unnerving accounts of ghost sightings from witnesses of both the past and present have given Chillingham its chilling reputation. The Blue Boy, or Radiant Boy, could possibly be the castle's most famous ghost. It used to be that at midnight, when the clock tower struck 12, there were fearful moans and cries coming from The Pink Room—a bedroom within the castle. After the moaning stopped, supposedly anyone in the bedroom would see a blurry image of a boy dressed all in blue, accompanied by a bright halo of light surrounding the four-poster bed. In the 1920s, a young boy’s remains were found by construction workers behind a 10-foot-thick wall and given a proper burial. Sightings of the Blue Boy have since ceased.

Another ghost believed to haunt the castle is that of Lady Mary Berkeley. In her time she was the wife of Ford, Lord Grey of Wark and Chillingham, and Earl of Tankerville. Having deserted his wife and their child, Berkeley was left to wallow in sorrow within the castle walls. The rustle of her dress is said to be audible as she wanders sadly through the hallways.

Click to view attachment

For now take a tour through this link: ninja.gif

Chillingham Castle

Noorie
noorie
QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 21 2007, 03:00 AM) *

Haneef unsure.gif

Noorie

No, I don't.
I just used that excuse for a change of topic, b'cuz we never come to a common stand ever ... as usual, do we.
Haneef dry.gif

And is that really important? Why so? huh.gif

Noorie
balajigade

Haneef

You have a valid point, Haneef. I too don't actually believe in the paranormal stuff but some times you are scared of something unknown as I've already mentioned in my previous post or may be of aloneness. A normal man can never control his mind or his emotions--you cannot control laughter, the sorrow, the anger etc. and so also the fear. It requires really some yogic power to do so. Even the greatest ghost-buster will be suspicious of what is going on behind his back while entering the Chillingham castle.

Belief ( and so also the disbelief) is a preconceived mindset which we rarely budge from. The existence of ghosts and spirits may be still debatable but I've come across or heard of many persons who are said to be godly personalities and spiritual leaders and have millions of followers. May be they are very knowledgeable, pious and true to their virtues--I have reverence for such magnanimous personalities. But what surprises me is that many of my friends who are mad followers of one of such living dignitaries, see all supernatural powers in him. They see honey and vibhooti oozing out from his photo hanging on their living room wall and I cannot. It really embarrassed me once when I was there in a get together accidentally and I could not see the 'miracle' taking place when every body else in the room did. I was the odd man out and my friend jeered at me saying that the ...ji only shows all his chamatkars to his devotees only. Certainly it was not a bluff, but a belief (or maybe my disbelief?) There are were soon a no. of stories as to how the godman cured all incurable diseases with the touch of his hand, how the lost properties were gained and I was supposed to believe all this.

Certain activities, which we may call extraordinary capabilities or supernatural powers, are possible with yogic powers or will-power and they do have a scientific reasoning to some extent but we tend to exaggerate them out of proportions and end up in trash.

--Balaji
haneef
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 21 2007, 03:22 AM) *

Haneef unsure.gif

Noorie

No, I don't.
Haneef dry.gif

Noorie

Cuz' for once ... I wanna' know how it feels to be on the winning side.
You seem to win all the conversations/arguments ... all the time. huh.gif

Haneef
haneef
QUOTE(balajigade @ Apr 21 2007, 02:02 PM) *

Haneef

You have a valid point, Haneef. I too don't actually believe in the paranormal stuff but some times you are scared of something unknown as I've already mentioned in my previous post or may be of aloneness. A normal man can never control his mind or his emotions--you cannot control laughter, the sorrow, the anger etc. and so also the fear. It requires really some yogic power to do so. Even the greatest ghost-buster will be suspicious of what is going on behind his back while entering the Chillingham castle.

Belief ( and so also the disbelief) is a preconceived mindset which we rarely budge from. The existence of ghosts and spirits may be still debatable but I've come across or heard of many persons who are said to be godly personalities and spiritual leaders and have millions of followers. May be they are very knowledgeable, pious and true to their virtues--I have reverence for such magnanimous personalities. But what surprises me is that many of my friends who are mad followers of one of such living dignitaries, see all supernatural powers in him. They see honey and vibhooti oozing out from his photo hanging on their living room wall and I cannot. It really embarrassed me once when I was there in a get together accidentally and I could not see the 'miracle' taking place when every body else in the room did. I was the odd man out and my friend jeered at me saying that the ...ji only shows all his chamatkars to his devotees only. Certainly it was not a bluff, but a belief (or maybe my disbelief?) There are were soon a no. of stories as to how the godman cured all incurable diseases with the touch of his hand, how the lost properties were gained and I was supposed to believe all this.

Certain activities, which we may call extraordinary capabilities or supernatural powers, are possible with yogic powers or will-power and they do have a scientific reasoning to some extent but we tend to exaggerate them out of proportions and end up in trash.

--Balaji

Balaji, I agree with you on this one, that some people really do possess to some extent ...'supernatural powers', through which they can cure others.

Let me tell you about another incident about a ghostly apparition I saw in a photo.
There is this famous Urologist who lives close to my house in Redhills, Hyd. named Dr.Aftab Hussain. Even though there is a huge age difference, we got along great cuz' my Grand father was a Dr. too. (So he would visit sometimes).
Dr. Aftab Hussain did most of his studies abroad in England, he would always tell me about the hard times he had to go through while studying there.
Once he was showing me his illumni/class pictures taken in England, I noticed that in one photo ... there was a white shadow standing among the rest of his class. When I asked who the shadow was ... he replied " This photo was taken on the last day of our graduating from the college ... all the time we thought this person(shadow) was a normal person, It was only after this picture came about every one found out that person was a 'Jinn' ". There were no whereabouts of him after that, nobody ever saw him again. Dr. Aftab Hussain was so very serious when he said this, there was no way he could be joking to me.

I even touched & felt the photo with my finger, thinking he must've just scraped it or something, But I couldn't find any. The photo was a genuine one, it is still hanging in his hospital.

Haneef
noorie
QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 21 2007, 06:10 PM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 21 2007, 03:22 AM) *

Haneef unsure.gif

Noorie

No, I don't.
Haneef dry.gif

Noorie

Cuz' for once ... I wanna' know how it feels to be on the winning side.
You seem to win all the conversations/arguments ... all the time.
huh.gif

Haneef

Haneef, how do you know that there's such a thing as a "winning side" in a conversation ? There certainly isn't. Ask anyone, they'll tell you so.

The important thing is you have a bit of innocent fun along with others. That's all I am doing.

Why shud it matter that you blend in with the others? Wudn't that make you lose out on your individuality?
You can't really change people's perception of you, b'coz a lot of them are plain biased and prejudiced.
Therefore seeking their 'approval' is a waste of time.
I wudn't pursue that course if I were you.

Getting back on the ghost trail, I think you might change your views about the non-existence of ghosts after a night at the Chillingham Castle. tongue1.gif

Brrrrrr, even the name gives me the chills. ninja.gif

Noorie
YaarMere
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 21 2007, 03:08 PM) *

Haneef, how do you know that there's such a thing as a "winning side" in a conversation ? There certainly isn't. Ask anyone, they'll tell you so.

Just ask bobby and oye sonu they'll tell you if there is a 'losing side' or not.
haneef
Getting back on the ghost trail, I think you might change your views about the non-existence of ghosts after a night at the Chillingham Castle.

Brrrrrr, even the name gives me the chills.

Noorie

If I were living in UK, I definitely would've. ... Unfortunately I don't.

There's this upside down Mansion built in Wisconsin Dells, with spooky effects to it, to make it look haunted.
Must be the same case in Chillingham ... too.

Haneef
yob
QUOTE(YaarMere @ Apr 21 2007, 07:57 PM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 21 2007, 03:08 PM) *

Just ask bobby and oye sonu they'll tell you if there is a 'losing side' or not.

ym bobby can defeat u any time any where------haan last time tum jeet gaye thee but tum kaise jeete ye sabko maaloom hai---aur bobby ko maaloom thaa ki former admin tumhare against kuch bhi nahin karenge--aur nuksaan bobby ka hi hoga--phir bhi ya hamari hi himmat thi ki itna sab jaante hue bhi tumse takra gaye--aur hf ko jitna nuksaan ym ki vajeh se hua hai-vo tou shayad hi kabhi puraa ho paye ye baat bhi sab jaante hain--
---aapke dost---azgar khan sahab kehte hain ki ym thoda sa blunt hai isliye log usko bura samjhte hai tou bhai mere -phir blunt hone ka koi scale nahin hota hai--aur na hi aisa ho sakta hai ki jis scale tak tumhara dost blunt hai--bas vahin tak jayaj hai--doosra koi ym se bhi jyada blunt ho sakta hai-----and ym---ye baat tou bhool jao ki neutral place or judges ke beech tum mere ko tou kya ek chote bachche ko bhi defeat de sakte ho---cause u r a sick person--jiska ilaaz bas ek hi hai--do teen baar pehle bhi medicine de chuka hoon---chahte ho tou ek baar phir doon kya??
noorie
QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 21 2007, 08:12 PM) *

Getting back on the ghost trail, I think you might change your views about the non-existence of ghosts after a night at the Chillingham Castle.

Noorie

There's this upside down Mansion built in Wisconsin Dells, with spooky effects to it, to make it look haunted.

Haneef

What! You don't believe that a castle cud be genuinely haunted???? mellow.gif

Noorie
haneef
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 21 2007, 08:17 PM) *

Noorie

Haneef

Noorie

No, I don't. smile.gif
Do You ?

Haneef
noorie
QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 21 2007, 08:25 PM) *

Noorie

Haneef

Noorie

No, I don't. smile.gif
Do You ?

Haneef

Not just a castle or mansion, but even an outhouse, servants' help quarters, an abandoned well and a disused rail shunting station, can be haunted; I wud be sceptical if I hadn't 'seen' and 'felt' it 4 myself. sad.gif

Noorie
haneef
Not just a castle or mansion, but even an outhouse, servants' help quarters, an abandoned well and a disused rail shunting station, can be haunted; I wud be sceptical if I hadn't 'seen' and 'felt' it 4 myself.

Noorie

You've been there ?
Wow !
Can you please write about your 'experiences'.

Haneef
nasir
QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 21 2007, 08:25 PM) *

Noorie

Haneef

Noorie

No, I don't. smile.gif
Do You ?

Haneef

Speaking of castles which are far away from the countryside is understandable. What would you say if an entire building is haunted and that too right in the heart of the city?

Once, when I was in Bahrain, an arab friend while showing me the country pointed out a 7-storey building right in the heart of the city and located at the intersection of four roads. It was completely vacant. He said that the building was haunted by the Jinns. Imagine!

NASIR.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.