Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking For "main Hoon Aladdin"
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
Baber
All - I am desperately searching for an old 1965/67 movie "Main Hoon Aladdin" starring the Late Ajit, based on the Arabian Nights story of Aladdin & His Magic Lamp. I remember watching it as a kid but am not able to find the DVD/VCR/VCD version of this anywhere. Would highly appreciate it if someone could post it as a Torrent file or let me know where I can obtain it. please inform me at emailbaber@yahoo.com. Thanks!
harihar
QUOTE(Baber @ Apr 8 2007, 01:14 PM) *

All - I am desperately searching for an old 1965/67 movie "Main Hoon Aladdin" starring the Late Ajit, based on the Arabian Nights story of Aladdin & His Magic Lamp. I remember watching it as a kid but am not able to find the DVD/VCR/VCD version of this anywhere. Would highly appreciate it if someone could post it as a Torrent file or let me know where I can obtain it. please inform me at emailbaber@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Try this but no idea if they have it or not

http://www.webmallindia.com/moviesearch.ph...0HOON%20ALADDIN
Baber
The movie is listed but not available, as I dont see an option to Add it to Shopping cart. Available on the internet anywhere...Torrents?
yob
QUOTE(Baber @ Apr 10 2007, 01:36 PM) *

The movie is listed but not available, as I dont see an option to Add it to Shopping cart. Available on the internet anywhere...Torrents?

meet me with 2 blank cds--baber ji happy.gif
Jesse Grewal
Hello YOB,

I don't know exactly how to use the features of this forum. Please listen to my quest here....I am looking for the songs of this wonder movie of 1965 "Main Hoon Alladin" for the last 40 years. Please help me. I don't know how to find/contact you. Please do me this favor and contact me regarding this at: jaswir_grewal@yahoo.com

I live in Austin, TX
512-470-8610 cell.

Please help. Thanks Jesse
skip0303
Hello,

If anyone has got a hold of this album, MAIN HOON ALLADIN. Please upload in the forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.