Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Id A Movie With Amrish Puri And Tom Alter
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
Manish IVIVIV
Hi guys: As a child, two particular scenes come to mind from movies that I don't recall - please help me find those movies once again.

In one movie, it is Amrish Puri's birthday and Tom Alter (the white guy with perfect Hindi in movies from late 70s to early 80s) comes with I think a brick of gold and says, "A golden gift for a golden birthday." Love these two! What movie is this from?

In an another movie, Amrish Puri is on a chair in what appears to be a space station whereh controls the launching of missiles. Anil Kapoor is on his knees in front of Amrish Puri begging him to not destroy Hindustan and Amrish Puri just laughs away.

Can you help me ID these movies? Thanks!
Aurous
Manish, Not able to identify the first one but the latter is Mr India (1990), Shekhar Kapur's directorial venture. Its best remembered for the baddie Mogambo played by Amrish Puri. Had a sort of superhero plot (hero becomes invisible on wearing a special watch, journalist actress, deadly baddie...)...

It also featured Aftab Shivdasani as a child artiste (shown below):
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.