Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Changes Are The Need Of Indian Cricket Now?
Hamara Forums > General > Sports > Cricket
vishwa88
Hi guys,

It is totally disheartening to see the on-paper-exceptional TEAM INDIA (or) THE MEN in BLUE (or) THE MOST EXPERIENCED CRICKETERS (or) DADS ARMY (or) whatever you want to call them, perform stinglessly in their group matches. Okay whatever has hapeened has happened, and by all means INDIA is OUT OF WC 2007 (unless there is a disaster which kills all the Bangladeshi WC squad in the Caribbean).

What are all the changes that you think should be brought out in evolving a team which plays atleast with some commitment. It is now clear that the Indian cricket team needs a complete overhaul. Have your say on Rahul's captaincy, Greg's coaching abilities and effects of (too much) experimentation. Presence of Sachin in the team, the media effects on the team, overhyped idol status for cricketers, etc.,

There have been talks of selection team reformed. For now guys, you assume that you are the chairman of the selection comittee of the BCCI and make the assesments and chart down the need of the hour.

What all should change to improve the INDIAN CRICKET TEAM at world level? I have a lot of thoughts which I will eventually be writing in the replies. But I want you guys to answer my question and lets start the discussions NOW

Sincerely,
Vishwa
vishwa88
No One interested huh!!!!! [sad1.gif]
bawlachintu
QUOTE(vishwa88 @ Mar 26 2007, 09:27 AM) *

No One interested huh!!!!! [sad1.gif]

Go thru your signature and you will find the answer biggrin.gif

Team ke changes ka to pata nahin, magar cricketers ke liye kuchh ideas idhar hain:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=355047
Hamara World
thx darling............
pradeepvishwakarma
Nice....keep it up.
redlobster
- By continuously infusing youngsters into the game
- by having a strict rotation policy
- giving importance to the domestic tournaments and ensuring that seniors also play the domestic games
- most importantly train - some match winning fast bowlers - we need a long term strategy in this aspect
iiluu
>What u thing about "Allrounders" Since i thing v / everyone need them always.
>Fast Bowlers ,Fast batsmam, Well Fielder...... yes main thing is team spirit,which is most important part.

QUOTE(redlobster @ Aug 2 2007, 03:09 AM) *

- By continuously infusing youngsters into the game
- by having a strict rotation policy
- giving importance to the domestic tournaments and ensuring that seniors also play the domestic games
- most importantly train - some match winning fast bowlers - we need a long term strategy in this aspect

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.