Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Golden Era Songs
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Lyricists > Sahir Ludhianvi
aCe_vEnTuRa2
Hi

Lets make this place better. I am a music lover and I am attaching my fav rare gem songs. Take full advantage. I U need something kindly send a request on pinochhiowb@yahoo.co.in.

PS : Its a bit harsh or rather hard to put so many details for each song (as expected by the makers), especially if U want to attach lots of songs. Its not a complaint but to be honest its very tedious and time consuming.
noorie
QUOTE(aCe_vEnTuRa2 @ Mar 24 2007, 06:34 PM) *

Hi

Lets make this place better. I am a music lover and I am attaching my fav rare gem songs. Take full advantage. I U need something kindly send a request on pinochhiowb@yahoo.co.in.

PS : Its a bit harsh or rather hard to put so many details for each song (as expected by the makers), especially if U want to attach lots of songs.
Its not a complaint but to be honest its very tedious and time consuming.

So what if it is? It's a 'labor of love'! biggrin.gif

Welcome 2 the 4rum Aceventura2! U seem 2 b very fond of Jim Carrey, r u?

R u sure u haven't lost ur way again? Did Nurjehan sing a lot of Sahir's poems?

Noorie
bawlachintu

Hi

PS : Its a bit harsh or rather hard to put so many details for each song (as expected by the makers), especially if U want to attach lots of songs. Its not a complaint but to be honest its very tedious and time consuming.

Kahan hain?? unsure.gif happy.gif
Aurous

Hi

Even I don't see the tracks.

Its harsh for all of us aCe, but then if you love your music, you could not care less about the details. I can tell you many members painstakingly put in all the details while sharing songs, even interesting anecdotes.

Besides, you have to follow certain guidelines while uploading songs. Please visit the following link for more information:

https://www.hamaraforums.com/?act=boardrules#6.0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.