Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shabbir Kumarji - Rare Songs
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Shabbir Kumar
akalooji
Salaam 2 all u Shabbir, Munna,and Anwar fans out there. I have constantly been reading majority of the topics and been fascinated to know that they r acutally Die Hard fans do exist of my 3 best singers. As much as i love (hand on my heart) this site i sum wot begining to get disheartened, for months ive been trying to get a response regarding this Ratio, is there ne1 out there that can give me an answer to how it works.
Been searching for sum rare tracks of Shabbir ji here is a few list.
A. Jaan Hateli Pe.
B. Yaaden Vol 18 (T-Series Label) not actually rare but Shabbir Ji sang Mohd.Rafi songs (long live Rafi Saab).
C.Hum Se Mile Tum
D.I Love You (Song: Ve Kithe Nain Na Jodi)
Does any1 no from the film Aap Ke Saath the title song Aap Ke Saath or otherwise known as Bekhe Bekhe Yeh Jaazbat is sung by Shabbir ji and Munna, yes hard to beleive but its the truth and wots so amazing is i have both version i gonna upload it soon and wen u listen to Munna's version u actually hear Shabbir ji voice for a split second.
Anyway guys i hope to get a response regarding this ratio and how it works so i can share my collection of songs with u all
Take care guys
deewani
QUOTE(akalooji @ Mar 2 2007, 01:21 AM) *
Salaam 2 all u Shabbir, Munna,and Anwar fans out there. I have constantly been reading majority of the topics and been fascinated to know that they r acutally Die Hard fans do exist of my 3 best singers. As much as i love (hand on my heart) this site i sum wot begining to get disheartened, for months ive been trying to get a response regarding this Ratio, is there ne1 out there that can give me an answer to how it works.
A. Jaan Hateli Pe.
B. Yaaden Vol 18 (T-Series Label) not actually rare but Shabbir Ji sang Mohd.Rafi songs (long live Rafi Saab).
C.Hum Se Mile Tum

You can read about the ratio system here:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=28552
and the attachment system here:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Basically you have to use a software like winrar to compress your mp3s before uploading to the board, and the files have to meet the requirements in those two posts above. And then you have to maintain a 1:2 upload to download ratio (in other words, for every 1MB you share, you can download 2MB), so if the ratio is above .50 under your name, you can download with no problems. You can upload, however, at any time. If you still have trouble, let us know I'm sure there are many here who will help you. You can find winrar free here:
CODE
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

As far as the song from I Love You, it was shared by Bash here (post number 5):
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=33932

Hum Se Mile Tum songs are here:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=31426

I have the Jaan Hatheli Pe cassette, once you get used to the system here and are able to download let me know and I'll share them.

akalooji
Thnx yaar for taking time to help me. Im still confused, bcoz wen i check my my account ive uploaded a few tracks but my ratio has still remains nil i dont wot to do.
deewani
QUOTE(akalooji @ Mar 2 2007, 04:57 PM) *
Thnx yaar for taking time to help me. Im still confused, bcoz wen i check my my account ive uploaded a few tracks but my ratio has still remains nil i dont wot to do.

Not a problem. I looked at your posts though and I didn't see an attachment, maybe the songs you were trying to add did not get attached? Did you .rar the .mp3 files? When you hit the reply button you will see the file attachments box with a browse button, click on that and browse to your file, then you have to click "Add This Attachment", and then you have to wait a while as your browser uploads the song to page. After that is done, (can take a while depending on your ISP speed) you click the Add Reply button to make your post. You will be able to tell when it's done because your page will no longer be loading, it will refresh, and the you will see a white box with your attachment inside it, it will read something like "you have used 4 mb of attachment space for this post......." and you will see a Remove button (deletes the attachment) and an Add Into Post button (which shows the attachment inside the post, not necessary, but nice to use). Good luck.
shabbirkumar786
QUOTE(akalooji @ Mar 2 2007, 02:51 PM) *

A. Jaan Hateli Pe.
C.Hum Se Mile Tum
Does any1 no from the film Aap Ke Saath the title song Aap Ke Saath or otherwise known as Bekhe Bekhe Yeh Jaazbat is sung by Shabbir ji and Munna, yes hard to beleive but its the truth and wots so amazing is i have both version i gonna upload it soon and wen u listen to Munna's version u actually hear Shabbir ji voice for a split second.
Anyway guys i hope to get a response regarding this ratio and how it works so i can share my collection of songs with u all
Take care guys

hiya dost,

believe me im a HUGGGGGGGGGGGE fan of those singers u mentioned!

iv met all all spkoe to them many many times!

infact SHABBIR KUMAR is like a family member!

i speak to him often his a GREAT HUMAN BEING TOO!

i will help u with any songs or information u want regarding these singers brother!

if theres anything u need to know........

please dnt hesitate to ask!

take care.

BASH.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.