Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Please! Madhushala Mp3 By Manna Dey
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Singers > Manna Dey
guddmunn
ohmy.gif
Hello! Can someone please give me a genuine link to download Madhushala mp3 by Manna Dey or can someone please upload it for me to download. I tried Dishant & Ragga sites but those sites have embedded audio and don't allow downloads. I can only listen online on these sites. Help me please.
joshi
QUOTE(guddmunn @ Feb 25 2007, 01:45 PM) *

ohmy.gif
Hello! Can someone please give me a genuine link to download Madhushala mp3 by Manna Dey or can someone please upload it for me to download. I tried Dishant & Ragga sites but those sites have embedded audio and don't allow downloads. I can only listen online on these sites. Help me please.

guddmunn ji,

Its about 30 megs so in case it helps someone's ratio, I want to give them a chance to upload the whole thing. If no one uploads (and my broadband permitting), will upload it tomorrow here...
Ashu66
QUOTE(joshi @ Feb 25 2007, 09:09 PM) *

ohmy.gif

guddmunn ji,

Its about 30 megs so in case it helps someone's ratio, I want to give them a chance to upload the whole thing. If no one uploads (and my broadband permitting), will upload it tomorrow here...

Dear Friend
I want to download Madhushala Mp3 sung by Manna Dey. I shall be thankful if you can help me in this regard.
Ashutosh Upadhyaya
Ashu66
QUOTE(joshi @ Feb 25 2007, 09:09 PM) *

ohmy.gif

guddmunn ji,

Dear Joshi Ji
I want to download Madhushala Mp3 sung by Manna Dey. I shall be thankful if you can help me in this regard.
Ashutosh Upadhyaya
mAtties
4 those who are searching for Mannadey's Madhushala

here you are cool.gif

mp3 format and 128 kbps and 31 minutes

i uploaded the file in rapidshare because i got an error every time when i did here (i guess 2 big?) and uploaded the link in a text file

(i hope this is allowed?) unsure.gif

enjoy

greetings mAtties
Faraaj73
I'm uploading here two files - both mp3/128 kbps which are Madhushala by Manna Dey (greater number of verses) and a tribute to his father and a few verses by Amitabh which is quite nice as well....

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Kind Regards
Faraaj
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.