Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Angel And Prote'ge'
Hamara Forums > Music > HF Radio
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
preet
Pay back time! mad.gif If you tempt me, it's only fair that I tempt you too!!!! wub.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

omg!!! thats fattening but hey!!! love doesnt see all that does it tongue1.gif here is Desperate lover for nimz!!!

preet
houri for vivz kiss.gif

Click to view attachment
preet
mandrake apni meena ke liye ye salaam bhej rahe hain biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
preet
aur saath main hi meenakshi ka gift mandrake ke liye smile1.gif waah jodi ho to aisee gift bhi bhejte hain to saath saath!!! wub.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
preet
bhaiya sends his love to behenji blushf.gif

Hello Behen.ji,

Jagat ? ye kaisa naam hai ? aap nar hai ya naari ?
Agar naari hai to humare pyaar ko swikar kijiye
Agar nar hai to dosti kafi hai.

Agar aapko mera pyar swikar hai to ye taufa qubool kijiye.

Whereever you go, my network will follow
( This is called love in hutch. What's your hutch no. behen.ji aka jaggu ? )

preet
Nimz would like to thank her angel old flame smile1.gif

Click to view attachment
preet
Nimz thanks her angel Desperate lover too tongue1.gif cant let go anyone of them now can she!!! rollf.gif

Click to view attachment
preet
And now is the time for the results declaration of the quiz !!!!!
"like minds thinks alike!!!"

Click to view attachment
preet
the first prize!!!!

Click to view attachment
preet
the second prize!!!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

preet
I hope the timings are correct unsure.gif

Click to view attachment
august
Priya,

kitni lucky ho tum!! aisa angel jo paaya hain!! smile1.gif

sending you gifts forever!!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

-
Desperado

preet
wooooooooooooowaaaa!!! Lata sends Dush a cowkiss so dush returns with a fishykiss!!! ye ho kya rahaa hai!!!

Click to view attachment
preet
Pehle pyaar ka pehla tohfa. Ummed hai aapko pasand aayega. The sweet fragrance of love....
Burning Flame ki uar se Inaam ko smile1.gif

nahi main nahi dungi!!! ye gift to mera hai nahi nahi nahi main nahi dungi!!! angry2.gif
Click to view attachment

preet
on the final day finally Desperate lover gets desperate enough to ask for our nimz hand in marriage!!! what say guys do we say aye aye!!! tongue1.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Oh let us be married Too long we have tarried And won't this do for a ring!
preet
August ke liye unki Red Desire ka paighaam!!!! smile1.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Talaikya
I guess it's okay to post our messages at this thread directly now...
Please let me know if otherwise, I'll move them.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
preet
Yes its ok for you all to post here now smile1.gif if we missed posting any gifts or you want to post something you can do that now smile1.gif

The list of all the participants smile1.gif

1. Anupma - Nathulal August

2. August - Red desire Priya

3. Azgarkhan - Sushmita Zaira

4. Behenji - Bhaiya Nature

5. Don - Deewani Nimii

6. Inaam - Burning flame Priya

7. Khobi- Zayed Azgarkhan

8. Lata - Dushshasan Preet

9. Mandrake - Meenakshi Behenji

10. Nimz - Desperate lover Priya

11. Nimz - Dr. Dang Luvguru

12. Nimz - Old flame Don

13. Nimz - Shaan Azgarkhan

14. Preet- Vijay Lata

15. Priya- Desperado Inaam

16. Priya - Shakespear August

17. Sani - Pooja August

18. Talaikya- Ghatotchak Vivz

19. Talaikya- Prithviraj Pranav

20. Talakiya- Salim Anupma

21. Vivz - Houri Preet

22. Zaira - Baat Lee Don

23. Zaira - Nathkhat Nandlal Nimz

24. Zaira - Prince-Of-Zulu Azgarkhan
preet
if you wish to have the recorded messages that has been sent to us by your angels hukum kare tongue1.gif the angel in chiefs will u/l them here!!!
Talaikya
I want my messages, but my ratios wont permit the download! So here's a request to mah Angels... mujhe please apne recordings email kar do... talaikya@gmail.com. Vivek... you bettah record something and send look.gif biggrin.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(preet @ Feb 15 2007, 08:10 AM) *
The list of all the participants smile1.gif

7. Khobi- Zayed Azgarkhan

awwwwwwwwwwww, look at to my prote'ge'.........awwwww so cute.......so sweet of my forever-friend Affi Baffi Muffin..................awwwww..................., i am so impressed, duet partner...............lovely and thank u for being my prote'ge'...............awwww so sweet....i was wonderin who's the one who knows my choice ....i thought it was Tahir biggrin.gif caoz he posted special thread for me biggrin.gif

IPB Image

Priya
Pret I want my messages :clamour: :yell: :shout: :holler:
august
QUOTE(Priya @ Feb 15 2007, 11:32 PM) *
Pret I want my messages :clamour: :yell: :shout: :holler:

Priya,

i shall send them on this weekend.

and T ji, aapko bhi aapke existing messages bhej doong, including Pranav ji's song. smile1.gif

Vivz ke baare mein main kuchh nahin keh sakta! biggrin.gif
Mandrake
I am disappointed with this method of Preet and August. Why do we have to ASK so that you'll upload? If it from the Angel to the protege, I think it is obvious that it is supposed to reach us.
A small sore point amid the otherwise excellent organisation and conduction of the show.
Anyway, hats off to both of you. thumbs-up.gif I can imagine the amount of time it required to conduct this event.
clap1.gif
august
Mandrake,

thanks for your kind words! smile1.gif

whatever gifts that your angels had sent you during the week, were uploaded.

these messages and dedications were to be played in radio show. hence they were not uploaded here.

its no trouble. i shall forward Behenji's original mail to you, if you mention your email id . smile.gif send me a pm with your email id.
Talaikya
Auggie love.gif Thank you, but Saheb E Alam has already done the needful, Vivz ko tau mujhe hi dekh lena parega, shayad afterlife mein laugh.gif, baat rahi Pranav ki, tau he's disappeared again, tau haan woh gaana bhej dena mujhe. Thank you!! Did I tell you, you sounded very professional in your recordings? Actually many people couldn't hear the radua (well Anu err Saheb E Alam for one) - how about a repeat in mp3? Abhi ek aur cheez ka khayal rakhna Auggie, for such programs stream at 24 mp3, that ensures everyone who wants to can listen in. I dunno what the deal with logging into Chat is, many people couldn't get there either, I request the Admins to look into that (PMing this post to the Admins).

Had a wonderful time despite all the constraints Preet and Auggie, thanks again bow.gif As Suhas said, the amount of time and effort you'll must've put in ... I can't even begin to thank you for that!
preet
Suhas!!! ask nahi hukum karne ko kahaa tha tongue1.gif
well the only reason is the ratio thing we wouldnt have thought twice about u/ling it here but as T said she would rather have it forwarded on her mail id so it was just that ishaara we wanted biggrin.gif

ahhh and im going back to delhi tooo cry.gif no HF for me now!!!! :bye bye:
august
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Feb 16 2007, 09:59 PM) *
Auggie love.gif Thank you, but Saheb E Alam has already done the needful, Vivz ko tau mujhe hi dekh lena parega, shayad afterlife mein laugh.gif , baat rahi Pranav ki, tau he's disappeared again, tau haan woh gaana bhej dena mujhe. Thank you!! Did I tell you, you sounded very professional in your recordings? Actually many people couldn't hear the radua (well Anu err Saheb E Alam for one) - how about a repeat in mp3? Abhi ek aur cheez ka khayal rakhna Auggie, for such programs stream at 24 mp3, that ensures everyone who wants to can listen in. I dunno what the deal with logging into Chat is, many people couldn't get there either, I request the Admins to look into that (PMing this post to the Admins).

Had a wonderful time despite all the constraints Preet and Auggie, thanks again bow.gif As Suhas said, the amount of time and effort you'll must've put in ... I can't even begin to thank you for that!

thanks a lot, T ji !!! smile1.gif
your appreciation means a lot to me. smile.gif

i did forget about 24 kbps. cry.gif
i had referred to the radio help @ HF and it suggested AAC+.
but for next time, i shall try 24 + mp3 combination. smile.gif

Chat has been troubling lot of members for long time. Flash ke din baar baar yaad aate hain.. biggrin.gif
woh chat entry to deta tha lekin ek ghante mein 4/5 baar bahar fenk deta tha.. tongue1.gif
Anupama
I missed the show. cry.gif

Auggie please re-air it. smile1.gif

Click to view attachment

Anupama
T love.gif

I liked your new avtaar. wub.gif

main bhi dhoondti hoon Salim waala tongue1.gif
august
QUOTE(Anupama @ Feb 17 2007, 04:43 AM) *
I missed the show. cry.gif

Auggie please re-air it. smile1.gif

Anu!! my love.gif

thanks a lot!! smile.gif

i am thinking of airing it again, because many of you were unable to tune in.
some mistakes were mine, some technical. sad1.gif

but this entire valentine week took up my time and i am lagging behind my schedule.
so i have to catch up with that too.

but withing 2 weeks, we will have it aired again.

i shall put up the time table here and send personal message to you.

( there were some gifts and messages sent to us just before the show was aired and i couldn't include them. i shall do it now.smile.gif)
Anupama
Hi Auggie,

Thanks a lot!

That would be nice Auggie. Looking forward to it. smile1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.