Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nayaab Songs!
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
Pages: 1, 2
Inaam
QUOTE(anjvajay @ Jun 25 2007, 09:13 PM) *

Inaam Saahab,
Kahne ki jaroorat nahi hai ki ek ye khoobsurat song hai. Audio Editing ka kaam bhi aapne bakhoobi kiya hai lekin iske shuru aur aakhir ke kuchh second ko simply cut karne ki jaroort thi. Main is kaam ka ustaad nahin hoo, aur ho sakta hai maine is song ko aur kharab kar diya ho lekin thodi si chhechhad karke ise upload kar raha hoon :

Click to view attachment
(3:37@128Kbps)

Thanks for editing the song, Ajay Sahab. I wanted to cut that extra portions of the sound but didnt know the way how to do that sad1.gif

I think I have to upload the songs without cleaning, agar koi mehrbaan inko clean karke phir se upload kar sake to bohat achha hoga. Kya kahyaal hai dosto?

tongue1.gif
khawar Sohail
QUOTE(Inaam @ Jun 25 2007, 11:51 PM) *

QUOTE(anjvajay @ Jun 25 2007, 09:13 PM) *

Inaam Saahab,
Kahne ki jaroorat nahi hai ki ek ye khoobsurat song hai. Audio Editing ka kaam bhi aapne bakhoobi kiya hai lekin iske shuru aur aakhir ke kuchh second ko simply cut karne ki jaroort thi. Main is kaam ka ustaad nahin hoo, aur ho sakta hai maine is song ko aur kharab kar diya ho lekin thodi si chhechhad karke ise upload kar raha hoon :

Click to view attachment
(3:37@128Kbps)

Thanks for editing the song, Ajay Sahab. I wanted to cut that extra portions of the sound but didnt know the way how to do that sad1.gif

I think I have to upload the songs without cleaning, agar koi mehrbaan inko clean karke phir se upload kar sake to bohat achha hoga. Kya kahyaal hai dosto?

tongue1.gif

I can clean the songs using Wave editor and reload them. My address is: sohailsiddiqui1995@yahoo.com
Also watch out for 2 Ghulam Haider songs which I will upload shortly.
Noor jahan rare songs I am missing: I will be grateful if these songs can be uploaded again.

2. Mujhe chand se dar lagta he..NJ...Qatal ke baad..muneer niazi..1963
3. Ras ke bhare tore nain..NJ..Shakari..1964 (This song was also sung by Gohar jaan around 1903-1905 which I will upload shortly).
4. Man ja man ja na thukra etc ..NJ..Film Aag ka Darya..1966..Josh
5. jane wali chhez ka kiya etc..NJ..Film Wah bhai wah..Daag, Munir niazi

7. Phir is aandaaz se bahar..Naseem begum..film unknown
8. patta patta boota boota, main dil se pocheti hoon, phir aise khiyalaat..NJ..Chirag jalta raha

9. NJ songs from film manzil, mongol...Feroz nizami

khawar
jamalf_akbar
Khawar Sahib,

Here are three tracks from your request. All from CD.

1. Piya na aaye..NJ + Amanat ali khan..film Darwaza..1962
Click to view attachment

6. Sharma ke hum se..NJ+salim raza..Film Azra
Click to view attachment

9. Sajan lagan lagi tori man..NJ+farida..Baaji
Click to view attachment

All files are WMA @ 160kbps.

Also,

1. Shabnum kyoon neer bahaye..

From the film Salam-E-Mohabbat (1971) - Music by Khwaja Khurshid Anwar
On insistence By NJ and producer G. A. Gul, Khurshid Anwar recreated his popular song from 1943 (Ishara), sung by Gauhar Sultan.

2. jab se gaye piya dil na he..

From the film Haveli (1964) - Music by Khwaja Khurshid Anwar

For more info and to hear these songs please visit:
http://films.hindi-movies-songs.com/k-anwar.html

Jamal
khawar Sohail
QUOTE(jamalf_akbar @ Aug 30 2007, 07:34 PM) *

Khawar Sahib,

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Also,

On insistence By NJ and producer G. A. Gul, Khurshid Anwar recreated his popular song from 1943 (Ishara), sung by Gauhar Sultan.

Jamal

jamal sahib thank you so much for sharing lovely songs from your collection and suppyling info about two songs. Do you have Sakhi re from Gulnaar as a complete song recorded at lower volume?Khawar
khawar Sohail
QUOTE(jamalf_akbar @ Aug 30 2007, 07:34 PM) *

Khawar Sahib,

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Also,

Jamal

Jamaal sahib, The songs and recording of all these songs were brilliant. I have listened to these songs after 25 years. I was unable to find these songs. Kindly let me know if you need any song. Best wishes
khawar
jamalf_akbar
Dear Khawar Sahib,

I'm really glad you liked the uploads - unfortunately I do not have any other copy of 'Sakhi Re', I only have the one from Inaam bhai.

I also have the others you mentioned but the quality of them isn't so great which is why I didn't upload them. If you would still like them let me know and I will do the honours.

I am sure I will take you up on your offer of songs. What kind of songs do you have in your collection?

Take care
Jamal
khawar Sohail
QUOTE(jamalf_akbar @ Sep 7 2007, 03:59 AM) *

Dear Khawar Sahib,

I'm really glad you liked the uploads - unfortunately I do not have any other copy of 'Sakhi Re', I only have the one from Inaam bhai.

I also have the others you mentioned but the quality of them isn't so great which is why I didn't upload them. If you would still like them let me know and I will do the honours.

I am sure I will take you up on your offer of songs. What kind of songs do you have in your collection?

Take care
Jamal

Dear jamal sahib,
I dont mind you uploading other songs even if the quality is not so great. Some thing is better than nothing! I have lots of mainly indian songs from 1902-1960 of all singers. Dont have much rares of pak songs of NJ and naseem begum though. If you can upload NJ songs from my list it will be great. I recently uploaded two Gohar jan songs from 1905 under geet & ghazal. If you can not reload those songs again here than you can also send them to me on sohailsiddiqui1995@yahoo.com. Shukriya again for NJ songs. khawar
Pulkit
Good News for Noor Jehan fans

I recently shopped for music and among other buys got a CD of Naats sung by Noor Jehan and composed by Nazar Husain. These naats were uploaded by Inaam on the forum long back but the Cd quality is great. Have been listening to 'lamyat o nasir o kabir' for last 3 days. Thanks to EMI for the release.
Inaam
QUOTE(Pulkit @ Sep 7 2007, 11:42 AM) *

Good News for Noor Jehan fans

I recently shopped for music and among other buys got a CD of Naats sung by Noor Jehan and composed by Nazar Husain. These naats were uploaded by Inaam on the forum long back but the Cd quality is great. Have been listening to 'lamyat o nasir o kabir' for last 3 days. Thanks to EMI for the release.

Pulkit!!!!!!!! ninja.gif
Ye kaun si ada hai... poochhein ge aasmaan se glare.gif

Share with us those Naats Yaar... I am dying to get them in CD quality.
Pulkit
Yeh koi ada wada nahin hai tongue1.gif , will mail you the CD. By the way, I checked this thread after long time and tuned in to the song you uploaded from 'Khybar Pass', its a very rare song, never heard of it. Thanks. And must say you have done a decent job with cool pro without the guidance biggrin.gif And I hope EMI releases more of her songs on CDs
Inaam
QUOTE(Pulkit @ Sep 8 2007, 07:27 AM) *

Yeh koi ada wada nahin hai tongue1.gif , will mail you the CD. By the way, I checked this thread after long time and tuned in to the song you uploaded from 'Khybar Pass', its a very rare song, never heard of it. Thanks. And must say you have done a decent job with cool pro without the guidance biggrin.gif And I hope EMI releases more of her songs on CDs

Dont mail me yaar, I think it will be available here too. Will try to get it.

Thank God, Kissi ne toh Khaibar Pass song ka feedback diya... You are right, its very rare song and I simply love this song... tongue1.gif Tumko achha laga.. samjho paisa wasool smile.gif

marglo
QUOTE(Inaam @ Sep 8 2007, 06:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Pulkit @ Sep 8 2007, 07:27 AM) *

Dont mail me yaar, I think it will be available here too. Will try to get it.

Thank God, Kissi ne toh Khaibar Pass song ka feedback diya... You are right, its very rare song and I simply love this song... tongue1.gif Tumko achha laga.. samjho paisa wasool smile.gif

I love songs of Noor Jahan
You are right it might be a rare song. I have never heard of it
k4kool
thanks
Inaam
Hi Friends!
As some old friends are around again, I would like to share some more gems. tongue1.gif Hope you like it.

Starting it with a truly rare song, A wonderful Rashid Attre-Noor Jehan combination.

Dil Haath Se Nikla Jaye
Film: Gunehgaar
Year: 1967
Layrics: ?
Duration: 3:24
120kpbs

Click to view attachment
Inaam
Sharing now another beautiful song:

Ab wo Zulfon Se Mehakti Huwi..
Film: Lahu Pukare Ga
MD: Ilyaas
Lyics: ?
Duration: 3:30
120kpbs

Click to view attachment

PS:
Never heard about this music director, Ilyaas. Any information will be highly appreciated.
Inaam

Inaam
One more song from the same movie 'Lahu Pukare Ga'.

Zindagi Dhoondti hai...

Duration 1.11
120kpbs

Click to view attachment
Inaam
And now a Punjabi melody, smile.gif an enchanting song:

Tu Tur Gayon De Ke Nishaani
Film: Neeli Baar
MD: Mohammad Ali Shah
Lyrics: ?
Duration: 3:30
120kpbs

Click to view attachment

That’s all for now. tongue1.gif Waiting for your feedback.

tongue1.gif

Inaam
Ummer!!!!!! ohmy.gif You are around!!!! Koi responce nahin, koi jawab nahin? How rude of you!!! mad.gif

Naraaz ho kya Yaar?
Pulkit
Tum jugg jugg jiyo maharaaj , vow great treasures after days biggrin.gif . I'll download them and get back with feedback. Right now savoring Nahid Akhtar tongue1.gif , got a tape that had songs of 'sur bahar', had only heard 'chhap tilak' but others are too good tongue1.gif But Noor Jehan is Noor Jehan tongue1.gif Alvida Nahid tongue1.gif
Inaam
'Sur Bahaar' is a wonderful album, Pulkit. I remember I have uploded many of tracks from this album in GNG forum under the Amir Khusro thread. Music director was Wazir Afzal. tongue1.gif

Pulkit
Inaam thanks for the lovely songs. 'Dil haath se nikla jaye' is a wonderful song, a rather different kind of song. One gets to see a different style of Noor Jehan here. Simply awesome. Now, let me check the GNG thread, koi batata bhi nahin kahan kahan kya kya upload ho raha hai blink.gif
Billy_boy
jeez ..wow paaji so many treats..thanx...yeh i agree with pulkit 'tu tur gayon' is quite different to most of madames other punjabi numbers of the same genre..(from what i have heard anyways)..really love 'zindagi dhoondthi hai....thanx again...Bilal
Inaam
Pulkit/Bilal, I am glade that you liked the songs, I think I should upload some more tongue1.gif
Ok, will share some more in very soon!!!

Thanks for the feedback!!!
jamalf_akbar
Inaam bhai - just downloaded the tracks. Will surely listen to them and give some feedback. I'll also try and see if I can get more information about the Music Director Ilyas
Inaam
QUOTE(jamalf_akbar @ Oct 31 2007, 04:36 AM) *

Inaam bhai - just downloaded the tracks. Will surely listen to them and give some feedback. I'll also try and see if I can get more information about the Music Director Ilyas

Wow!!!! Jamal is back!!! biggrin.gif
I can not express how happy I am to see my old friends around!!! tongue1.gif

Jamal, I am sure you will like these song, will upload more in while.

Stay in touch!
Inaam
Now I am sharing a wonderful composition of one of my favorite music directors, Master Abdullah, Hope you like it. tongue1.gif

Aapki Mehfil Mein Aaya
Noor Jeha with Iren Perveen & Cours
Film: Commander
Year: 1968
MD: Master Abdullah
Lyrics: Tanvir Naqvi
Duration: 4.10
126kpbs

Click to view attachment
anjvajay
Shukriya Inaam Saahab,
'Dil Haath Se Nikla Jaye' ka base koi folk tune lagti hai.
Rashid ko jitani daad di jaay kam hogi. Kya song hain!

anjvajay
QUOTE(Inaam @ Oct 31 2007, 11:48 PM) *

Now I am sharing a wonderful composition of one of my favorite music directors, Master Abdullah, Hope you like it. tongue1.gif

Aapki Mehfil Mein Aaya
Noor Jeha with Iren Perveen & Cours
Film: Commander
MD: Master Abdullah
Lyrics: Tanvir Naqvi
Duration: 4.10
126kpbs

Click to view attachment

Are waah ek aur rarity!
Inaam
Anjvajay Ji, thanks for your feedback. I am glade that you liked the songs, here is another oldy goldy song smile.gif

Kitney Nadaan Thay Hume Pyar Kiya
Film: Dil Diya Dard Liya
MD: A Hameed
Duration: 3.40
120kpbs

Click to view attachment
anjvajay
QUOTE(Inaam @ Nov 1 2007, 12:13 AM) *

Anjvajay Ji, thanks for your feedback. I am glade that you liked the songs, here is another oldy goldy song smile.gif

Kitney Nadaan Thay Hume Pyar Kiya
Film: Dil Diya Dard Liya
MD: A Hameed
Duration: 3.40
120kpbs

Click to view attachment

Shukriya Inaam Saahab,

Ek pal wo khushi mili na humen
Umar bhar jiska intzar kiya

Is ghazal ka ye sher shayar ke baare me jaanane ki chaah paida karta hai.
Pulkit
Inaam, once again thanks for these songs. Really rare stuff. Enjoyed both songs. In 'kitne nadan the hum' Noor Jehan's voice is extremely soulful, I really like this ability of hers to capture the essence of music and lyrics.
LoveHumanity
umm nice songs
Thanx Inaam Uncle smile1.gif
mirsa
Thanks Inaam Ji for rare songs of Madam.

Here I have obtainded Madam's CD of old songs but it does not have film name, year of release or composer's name. Please provide if you have details

Song #1:
Nindiya rooth gayi ankhiyan se taras gaya mera pyar
Phir pardes na jane doongi aja aa ek baar
Log dekhen na tamasha meri tanhai ka
Naghma bhar yaad mein dhal jaaye na shahnai ka
Singer : Noor Jehan
Film name & Year of release: ?
Music Composer: ?
File format/bitrate/duration: MP3/160 kbps/3.30 minutes
Pulkit
Dear Mirsa, thanks a lot for the song. Lets wait for Inaam to be back with details. Which are the other songs on the CD? tongue1.gif
mirsa
QUOTE(Pulkit @ Nov 12 2007, 05:18 PM) *

Dear Mirsa, thanks a lot for the song. Lets wait for Inaam to be back with details. Which are the other songs on the CD? tongue1.gif

You are welcome Pulkit.
I will upload all of them around 60 tracks in batches. Later I will list them.
Here are some more.

-Song#2:
Chun Liya Main Ne Tumhain Sara Jehan Rahne Diya
Pyar Na Karna Ye dil Kahta Raha Kehne Diya
File format/bitrate/duration: MP3/160 kbps/3.09 minutes
Click to view attachment
-Song#3:
Ho tamanna aur kiya Jane tamanna aap hai
kya karungi leke duniya meri duniya aap hain
File format/bitrate/duration: MP3/160 kbps/3.21 minutes
Click to view attachment
-Song#4:
Gayegi duniya geet mere, Surile ang maine nirale rang maine bhare hain armanon mein
File format/bitrate/duration: MP3/160 kbps/3.26 minutes
Pulkit
Thank you once again Mirsa. Here are some details:

Ho tamanna aur kya
Film: Aisa Bhi Hota Hai( 1965)
Music: Nisar Bazmi

Gayegi Duniya Geet Mere
Film: Mausiqaar (1962)
Music: Rashid Attre
Inaam
I am back to the pavilion friends!!! tongue1.gif
It is very nice to see you here in Noor Jehan forum, Mohd Bhai. You are most welcome smile.gif thanks for such wonderful uploads, sound quality is excelant!!! I hope you will share more and more with NJ fans.

Following is detail of your uploads:

Log Dekhein Na Tamasha Mere Tanhaii Ka (I simply love this song, never tired to listen it, thnx for this CD quality version smile.gif )
Film: Ma Bahu Aur Beta (1966)
Music: Hassan Latif
Lyrics: Habib Jalib

Chun Liya Mein Ne Tumhein
Film: Darshan (1969)
Music: Bashir Ahmed
Lyrics: B A Deep

LoveHumanity
QUOTE(Inaam @ Nov 13 2007, 03:23 PM) *

It is very nice to see you here in Noor Jehan forum, Mohd Bhai. You are most welcome smile.gif thanks for such wonderful uploads, sound quality is excelant!!! I hope you will share more and more with NJ fans.

Log Dekhein Na Tamasha Mere Tanhaii Ka (I simply love this song, never tired to listen it, thnx for this CD quality version smile.gif )

Thanx for Info Inaam sahab
just wanna add something
1- Lyrics: B A Deep
its Bashir Ahmed himself smile.gif
His Pen Name in fact.

2- In song Log dekhein na tamasha
see a stanza
sab kahein gay kay mujhay chhoR gayay ho tanha
kaisay dekhon gi ye aalam teri ruswai ka

now remember a verse from a famous ghazal of Parveen Shakir
kaisay keh doon kay mujhay chhoR diya hay us nay
baat to such hay magar baat hay ruswai ki smile.gif
thats called inspiration.. just an example.. nufin wrong in getting inspiration offcourse

LoveHumanity
QUOTE(mirsa @ Nov 11 2007, 07:02 PM) *

Thanks Inaam Ji for rare songs of Madam.

Here I have obtainded Madam's CD of old songs but it does not have film name, year of release or composer's name. Please provide if you have details

Song #1:
Nindiya rooth gayi ankhiyan se taras gaya mera pyar
Phir pardes na jane doongi aja aa ek baar
Log dekhen na tamasha meri tanhai ka
File format/bitrate/duration: MP3/160 kbps/3.30 minutes

isnt it Naghma Faryaad mein ... ?
mirsa
QUOTE(Inaam @ Nov 13 2007, 04:23 PM) *

You are welcome Inaam Bhai. Thanks for the details.
Here are some more songs of madam in CDQ:

Song#5
Are O Bemurrawat Are O Bewafa Batade Kya Yahi Hai Wafaon Ka Silaa
File format/bitrate/duration: MP3/160 kbps/3.10 minutes
Click to view attachment

Song#6
Aye kash mere lab pe tera naam na aata
Duniya mein wafa par koi ilzaam na aata
File format/bitrate/duration: MP3/160 kbps/3.33 minutes
Click to view attachment

Song#7- This one what a beautiful song indeed:
Dil Ki Baat Batayen Kisko Ham Dukh Dard Ke Maare Log
Aah Bhare To Dekh Ke Hamko Hans Dete Hain Saare Log
File format/bitrate/duration: MP3/160 kbps/3.15 minutes
Click to view attachment

Song#8
Zindagi Hai Ya Ksika Intezaar
Badliyon Ki Odhni Se Chandni Jane Kisiko Jhankti Hai Baar Baar
File format/bitrate/duration: MP3/160 kbps/3.29 minutes
Click to view attachment
Yasmin
QUOTE(Inaam @ Nov 13 2007, 02:53 PM) *

Sorry Inaam Unkil to disturb smile1.gif
i think Chun liya main nay tumhein is NOT from Darshan
Darshan kay song ki wording hay
Male : Chun liya ik phool ko, jo tha anokha sab say nirala, saray chaman kay phool say
Female: Dil diya main nay tumhein, socha na samjha dekha na bhala, jaan kar ya bhool say
and its a duet by NJ and Basheer Ahmed. Lyrics and Music both by Bashir Ahmed. Deep takhallus tha unka. Yahan jo NJ ka song upload kiya gaya hay uski detail ye hay
Film: Shabnum (1965)
Music: A.Hameed
Lyrics: Fayyaz Hashmi
Data Source: Inaam Nadeem's Personal Diary smile1.gif [it proves that Inaam knew it but he was lost in some other work and cudnt read it thoroughly. Am I right Inaam Uncle?
Inaam
QUOTE(Yasmin @ Dec 7 2007, 12:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Inaam @ Nov 13 2007, 02:53 PM) *

Sorry Inaam Unkil to disturb smile1.gif
i think Chun liya main nay tumhein is NOT from Darshan
Darshan kay song ki wording hay
Male : Chun liya ik phool ko, jo tha anokha sab say nirala, saray chaman kay phool say
Female: Dil diya main nay tumhein, socha na samjha dekha na bhala, jaan kar ya bhool say
and its a duet by NJ and Basheer Ahmed. Lyrics and Music both by Bashir Ahmed. Deep takhallus tha unka. Yahan jo NJ ka song upload kiya gaya hay uski detail ye hay
Film: Shabnum (1965)
Music: A.Hameed
Lyrics: Fayyaz Hashmi
Data Source: Inaam Nadeem's Personal Diary smile1.gif [it proves that Inaam knew it but he was lost in some other work and cudnt read it thoroughly. Am I right Inaam Uncle?

Theek kehti ho Mohtarma tongue1.gif
Islaah ka bohat bohat shukriya... tumhi bano gi meri shaagird-e-rasheeda smile1.gif
shamawali
Thanks a lot bhaysaab
perdasi
thanks
durrani
QUOTE(Pulkit @ Sep 8 2007, 06:57 AM) *

Plz inaam kindly yeh batado 'lamyat o nasir o kabir' yeh naat mujhe kahan se milegi online ya mujhe link de do plz plz...
Inaam
QUOTE(durrani @ Apr 10 2009, 11:10 AM) *

QUOTE(Pulkit @ Sep 8 2007, 06:57 AM) *

Plz inaam kindly yeh batado 'lamyat o nasir o kabir' yeh naat mujhe kahan se milegi online ya mujhe link de do plz plz...

You can get this naat at following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1bGZSmhlTU

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.