Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aajche Marathi Gane
Hamara Forums > Music > Regional Music > Marathi
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
OMkar
Arey Mitranno,

Aaj pasun mi ithe, majhyakade asleli sarva marathi gani upload karnaar aahe. Baryach ganyanchi sound quality faar changli nasel, pan hi gani mi khooooop varshanpasun japli aahet... Aani mala he hi maahit aahe ki tumhi sarva suddha khoop dardi lok aahat aani tumhala majhi gani khoop avadnaar aahet!!!

Tar mag, aaj majhe sarvaaatt avadte gane mil upload karat aahe.. He gane Svatantraveer Savarkaranche aahe. Sangeet Hridaynath Mangeshkaranche aahe!!! Mi lahanpanapasoon he gane shalechya program madhe mhanat aalo ahe!!!

Savarkar aani tynchya sarkhya sarva tejasvi manasanna majhe Laksha laksha pranaam,

OMkar
p.s. Jar itar kunala ithe gani upload karaychi astil, tar jaroor karavit!! Malaa raag nahi yenaar! tongue1.gif
august
Savarkaranche Gaane mhanaje bow.gif

apratim and Sanskrit prachur Marathi cha namuna!!

ajun ek nitant sundar gaane mhanaje 'Saagara Pran Talmalala...'

OMkar
Chal he ghe te apratim gane... Sound kahi faar changla nahi, pan gane Master piece aahe!!

OMkar
p.s. 160 kbps
Mandrake
OMkar, may I humbly suggest something pls?
When I came to HF, I was surprised to find many people here who d/l-ed, collected, listened to, appreciated and loved a lot of non-Hindi songs they had collected only because they belonged to a particular singer/MD/lyricist/whatever.
I was surprised that such a thing could happen at all. In fact for a fair bit of time, I used to translate the songs for people to appreciate their meaning.
In that sense, I wonder if we all could post in a commonly understood language (with whatever marathi thrown in additionally) so that a wider spectrum of people know what we are talking about.
Just my humble suggestion. Please forgive if I am talking out of turn...
Paresh Pai
I agree with Mandrake's thoughtful suggestion. After all, HF is a platform where music lovers from all over the globe have come together to share sheer JOY, i.e. music, so let us see to it that our posts are understood by all of them. This can only be done by keeping the main content of the post in English while adding the SPICE of a regional language (here it means Marathi) to add to the richness of the recepie. After all, music has no language barrier.

Omkar, Mitra, Mandrakeji amche Jadugaar ahet, dole zakun apan tyanche aikuya.Mala khatri ahe tula tyanchya suchavnitla garbhitarth kalala asel.

Here is my small contribution to this nice thread started by Omkar.It is composed and sung very soulfully by the one and only NIGHTINGALE of India (and of the world too).

Song : Akhercha ha tula
Movie : Maratha Tituka Milwawa
Format : mp3 128 kbps
MD : Anandghan (Latadidi)
Duration 4:38

Itka bhavpurna kuni gavu shakel ??? A million salutes to the Nightingale.

OMkar
Priy Mandrake, Paresh and everyone,

As you guys might have noticed I have joined HF on 30.11.2006 and I downloaded almost 10gb music, some songs as new, some to compare sound quality with my versions, etc etc.

The moment I saw Marathi forum, I could not stop myself to write the stuff in Marathi. I wish there was any Marathi script writer available here to post msgs in Marathi!

But I totally agree Mandrake's point and apologize for my act (not a mistake) which could be an inconvenience to many other music lovers. I must write primarily in English and some punch lines in Marathi!

Whatever friends I have, everyone tells me at least once that OMkar you are a person who think by heart and not by brain (And of course, I dont care for what they say because I myself know how my heart and brain are the best friends. Both work together and try to justice anything I sense using my five senses)

The song I am attaching here is my childhood song and I still get emotional while listening to this song. Aajahi he gane aiktana majhya hridayacha thhoka thoda chukto!! I recorded it from the radio programme just because I use to hear this song a lot on the radio in my childhood. If anyone has LP version of this song, please do upload (Not a remastered version by HMV or any other company, they are very good in messing the whole clarity of songs)

Enjoy!

OMkar
Mandrake
Arey maazya guNi dosta! Evdhe ka manaala laaun ghetos? wink2.gif Aapan marathi-t naahi bolaayche tar kuNee bolaayche? (yaala mhaNtaat choraachya ultya... biggrin.gif )

You keep talking about your childhood. Which calendar-years are those?

Just to make peace with you, let me upload my version of 'Nimbonichya zaadamaage' by Lata..

Click to view attachment

august
chala sagale english madhye lihit aahet mahanje koni tari marathi bolayala harkat nahi. smile.gif

all songs are simply great and lata's music direction has special marathi 'gramin' touch. these songs rank among the best ones composed in all these decades. smile1.gif
OMkar
QUOTE(Mandrake @ Jan 10 2007, 07:52 PM) *

Arey maazya guNi dosta! Evdhe ka manaala laaun ghetos? wink2.gif Aapan marathi-t naahi bolaayche tar kuNee bolaayche? (yaala mhaNtaat choraachya ultya... biggrin.gif )

Just to make peace with you, let me upload my version of 'Nimbonichya zaadamaage' by Lata..

Click to view attachment

Arey Wwaaah, mitra tu Marathi Manus ahes??? Chya mari topi!!! mag kashala evdha aawaaz kelas re baba??

Hey, really ur song sound quality is very good.. Not like those HMV people's so called 'remastered' version. Maza aalaa re!

Achha aik, I am attaching a song which I always use to love (Not since my childhood at this time tongue1.gif ) But I dont know the movie, singer or anything about this particular song.. I am damn sure that everrrrrrryyyyone will definately like this song!!

Does anyone has this complete song??? And any info??? Arey Dhananjay, August, Mandrake Jagey vhaa, sangaa malaa!!

OMkar
p.s. I was born on 30th May 1972. I keep talking about my childhood because Majhya baalpant khoop chhan chhan athvani aahet. Majhya changlya nasheebamuley malaa sangeetache khoop chhan vatavaran milale aani agdi lahanpanapasunach mi khoop chhan chhan gani aikat aani mhanat aalo aahe. I was popular for singing 'Ugavala chandra punavecha' song. I am talking about my childhood days of begining of 80s. I won lot of musical awards as well that too when I was a kid. I have uploaded my recent song in 'Sur mein na sahi' section.
Dhananjay
Mandrake,
Your point is well taken smile1.gif !!! So far, even I wasn't very conscious of this

-Dhananjay
OMkar
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jan 10 2007, 10:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Mandrake @ Jan 10 2007, 07:52 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Arey Wwaaah, mitra tu Marathi Manus ahes??? Chya mari topi!!! mag kashala evdha aawaaz kelas re baba??

Hey, really ur song sound quality is very good.. Not like those HMV people's so called 'remastered' version. Maza aalaa re!

Achha aik, I am attaching a song which I always use to love (Not since my childhood at this time tongue1.gif ) But I dont know the movie, singer or anything about this particular song.. I am damn sure that everrrrrrryyyyone will definately like this song!!

Does anyone has this complete song??? And any info??? Arey Dhananjay, August, Mandrake Jagey vhaa, sangaa malaa!!

OMkar
p.s. I was born on 30th May 1972. I keep talking about my childhood because Majhya baalpant khoop chhan chhan athvani aahet. Majhya changlya nasheebamuley malaa sangeetache khoop chhan vatavaran milale aani agdi lahanpanapasunach mi khoop chhan chhan gani aikat aani mhanat aalo aahe. I was popular for singing 'Ugavala chandra punavecha' song. I am talking about my childhood days of begining of 80s. I won lot of musical awards as well that too when I was a kid. I have uploaded my recent song in 'Sur mein na sahi' section.

Arey Mitranno, Any update on my last upload???

OMkar
OMkar
Dhananjay!!! Thanks verrrrry much for the wonderfullll thread for my MOSSSSSST fav singer DVD (pls refer the previous msgs to know who is DVD tongue1.gif )

I am attaching two more different versions of the song 'GHEI CHHAND MAKARAND' which is originally sung by DVD.. I am damnnn sure, everyone would appreciate these version as well.... OF COURSE, THE KING STILL REMAINS THE KING...

But the way Asha Khadilkar has sung this song is is absolute out of this world... Aani Shaunak ne suddha ya ganyalaa ek nave rooop dile aahe...

Sung by Asha Khadilkar, and Shaunak Abhisheki..
bit rate: 320 kbps

Enjoy!!

OMkar
Dhananjay
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jan 12 2007, 04:31 PM) *

Arey Mitranno, Any update on my last upload???
OMkar

Arre Omkar,
It's a strange coincidence that you uploaded this song, when Paresh uploaded exactly the same song, a few days ago. Check the link - Usha Mangeshkar On Dd Mumbai. As he mentioned in his thread, the songs were composed by Meena Khadikar.
Even I remember this program (they showed it many times), on DD Mumbai. It had Meena Khadikar being interviewed by Sudhir Gadgil and some songs were shown in between. They were sung by Usha Mangeshkar and Yogesh Khadikar.... Hmm... Good old memories from Mumbai Doordarshan rolleyes.gif
Hope you guys will flood us with some more gifts from the old times !! (The only question is what the hell was I doing when the rest of the world was recording this stuff from DD unsure.gif!!!)
-Dhananjay
Paresh Pai
Dhananjay and others,
I have added one more song to that thread, please d/l and enjoy.
OMkar
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 12 2007, 10:36 PM) *

Dhananjay and others,
I have added one more song to that thread, please d/l and enjoy.

Arey pan Pareshbhau, gane kuthe aahe???

OMkar
Dhananjay
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jan 13 2007, 01:22 AM) *

Arey pan Pareshbhau, gane kuthe aahe???
OMkar

Omkar,
Here is the link : Usha Mangeshkar On Dd Mumbai
OMkar
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jan 12 2007, 09:26 PM) *

Dhananjay!!! Thanks verrrrry much for the wonderfullll thread for my MOSSSSSST fav singer DVD (pls refer the previous msgs to know who is DVD tongue1.gif )

I am attaching two more different versions of the song 'GHEI CHHAND MAKARAND' which is originally sung by DVD.. I am damnnn sure, everyone would appreciate these version as well.... OF COURSE, THE KING STILL REMAINS THE KING...

But the way Asha Khadilkar has sung this song is is absolute out of this world... Aani Shaunak ne suddha ya ganyalaa ek nave rooop dile aahe...

Sung by Asha Khadilkar, and Shaunak Abhisheki..
bit rate: 320 kbps

Enjoy!!

OMkar

Arey Dhananjay, August, Paresh!!!! Tumhi lokanni hi gani ka download nahi kelit??? Arey this is not a DD recording.. And its in a verrrrry good sound quality.. 320kbps... Dont miss it, it will get removed after 30 days... Download it mitranno!!!

OMkar
OMkar
[/quote]
Arey Dhananjay, August, Paresh!!!! Tumhi lokanni hi gani ka download nahi kelit??? Arey this is not a DD recording.. And its in a verrrrry good sound quality.. 320kbps... Dont miss it, it will get removed after 30 days... Download it mitranno!!!

OMkar
[/quote]
As all u guys know, I am uploading everything from my 'Marathi gani' folder... Here is today's very popular song.. Hey, if u guys dont like my sound quality of the song and if anyone of u have the song in a good quality, then please do upload, ok???

GOMU SANGATINA MAJHYA TU YESHIL KAA???
bit rate: 160kbps

OMKar
Paresh Pai
Here is my favourite by the very very sweet voiced Suman Kalyanpur. There are many beautiful BHAVGEETS in Marathi ( apart from her great work in Hindi film music ), which have become immortal due to her voice.

नावीका रे वारा वाहे रे .....

Duration 3:05

IPB Image
WITH TALAT MEHMOOD

ENJOY.
OMkar
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 14 2007, 11:27 PM) *

Here is my favourite by the very very sweet voiced Suman Kalyanpur. There are many beautiful BHAVGEETS in Marathi ( apart from her great work in Hindi film music ), which have become immortal due to her voice.

नावीका रे वारा वाहे रे .....

Duration 3:05

IPB Image
WITH TALAT MEHMOOD

ENJOY.

Wowwwww, Kaay sunder gane upload keles re mitraa!!!! Wah,,, Yaar, tumhi lok majhe jivabhavache mitra vatu lagle aahat!!!

OMkar
Paresh Pai
Omkar,

We are certainly connected now emotionally "JIVABHAVACHE MITRA" as you rightly described, MUSIC is too powerful a force which can do wonders !

My next upload is another Bhavmadhur song loaded with the sweet nectar of SUMANji's voice.

केतकीच्या बनी तिथे ....

Duration 3:27

ह्यापेक्षा गोड अजून काय असू शकत ?

ENJOY MITRANNO.

OMkar
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 15 2007, 02:36 PM) *

Omkar,

We are certainly connected now emotionally "JIVABHAVACHE MITRA" as you rightly described, MUSIC is too powerful a force which can do wonders !

My next upload is another Bhavmadhur song loaded with the sweet nectar of SUMANji's voice.

केतकीच्या बनी तिथे ....

ENJOY MITRANNO.

Arey wah, kya baat hai!!! Kharach re mitra... Hya palikade god kahich nasate re!!! I always like to hear Suman Kalyanpurkar's voice... She is such a huge talent.. Sadly, very less utilized!! But whatever she sung, was the BESTTTT only...

Dhanyawad mitra!! Mi tar mhanto, Suman sathi, tu nava thread open kar and amha mitranna, ase Sumanche chhan chhan gane aikavat rahaa

Kaay khayal aahe?

OMkar
Paresh Pai
वा ओंकारसायेब, म्या म्हन्तुया आता THREAD वोपन केलाच पायजे smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Shubhashya Shigghram!!

So watch out for the SUMAN KALYANPUR thread.

OMkar
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 15 2007, 08:17 PM) *

वा ओंकारसायेब, म्या म्हन्तुया आता THREAD वोपन केलाच पायजे smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Shubhashya Shigghram!!

So watch out for the SUMAN KALYANPUR thread.

Shighram shighram!!!! (Remember Padosan???)

Heeey, this ur lovely GAVTHI marathi reminded me a fantastic song that I have... Uff, I recorded it from the radio... Pan, gane ekdam zakaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss ahe bapu!!! If someone has the good sound quality of this songs... .. please do upload!!!! sunglasses2.gif

here u go with 160 kpbs

OMkar
Dhananjay
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 15 2007, 09:17 PM) *

वा ओंकारसायेब, म्या म्हन्तुया आता THREAD वोपन केलाच पायजे

laugh.gif rotate1.gif
परेशभाऊ !! तुमचा "पेशल गावरान ठसका" लई आवडला बरं का !!!
OMkar
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 15 2007, 02:36 PM) *

Omkar,

केतकीच्या बनी तिथे ....

ENJOY MITRANNO.

Mitra, 'Ketakichya bani tithe' ganyane hridayacha agdi taba gheun taklaa!!!!! It reminded one swweet song of my Baalpan.. Naach re mora ambyachya vanaat!!!

THis is a cassette rip.. If anyone has the CD or LP rip... please do upload.. I am always in search of good sound quality songs!!!

Tar mag, aika he sunder gane!!! I think music is by Pu La Deshpande, if I am not wrong !!!

OMkar
p.s. Arey mitranno, Pu La reminded me; where can I upload the Kathakathan type of stuff??? Here in Marathi forum is alright, na???
OMkar
Arey ajun ek gane aathavale... Wah wah!! Aika!!! Ekdam juney gane aahe... Old classic of Asha and music by Pu La!!

OMkar
august
is this
ketakichya banaat
usalatya unhaat
salsal ....
japoon ja..
japoon ja ..bai japoon ja..

lovely song.. smile1.gif

another song (sung by asha unsure.gif) is

Karu det Shringar.. sakhyano karu det shringar..

sundar gaane aahe te.. smile.gif
OMkar
Exactly tech gane aahe.. Ekdam cute song aahe!!

Arey august, tujhyakade jar te 'Karu det Shringar.. sakhyano karu det shringar..' gane asel tar share karshil ka? please?

OMkar
Paresh Pai
This duet sung by Latadidi and Arun Date ( Talat mehmood of Marathi) is a treat to listen to.

संधिकाली या अशा ...

Duration 3:41

OMkar
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 17 2007, 03:44 PM) *

This duet sung by Latadidi and Arun Date ( Talat mehmood of Marathi) is a treat to listen to.

संधिकाली या अशा ...

Duration 3:41

Wah wah, kya baaat hai!!! zakaas gane!!!

OMkar
august
Sandhilaki yaa asha.. dhundalya disha disha

i love this song.. proabably the only song sung by Arun Date (or Datye) that i really liked.

i love the way she sings ' Raat rani chya mule.. Shwas dhund parimale..'

is this the only duet they have sung together?
i do remember Arun Date singing 'He Hindu Shakti Sambhut Deepti-tam teja' with her on DD.

Omkar,
i have the cassette somewhere ' Pulakit Geete'. but its not in the house where i live now. sad1.gif
Paresh Pai
Here is my next one in this great thread.

In this Latadidi is simply effortless in her expression of विरह

कशी काळनागिणी सखे ग ....

WHAT A COMPOSITION !!!!! NO WORDS TO DESRIBE YAAR!!!

Duration 3:30
OMkar
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 18 2007, 11:56 AM) *

Here is my next one in this great thread.

In this Latadidi is simply effortless in her expression of विरह

कशी काळनागिणी सखे ग ....

WHAT A COMPOSITION !!!!! NO WORDS TO DESRIBE YAAR!!!

Duration 3:30

Mitra, sorry.. I will listen to the song and let u know on Monday!!! I know LataM is always terrific in expressing emotions and saying the words perfectly with right punch and pressure on right alphabate

Meanwhile, u hear his lovely song!! 160 bit rate. Please tell me who is the singer??

Thanks dude!! Catch u later..

OMkar
Paresh Pai
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jan 19 2007, 03:23 PM) *

[Mitra, sorry.. I will listen to the song and let u know on Monday!!! I know LataM is always terrific in expressing emotions and saying the words perfectly with right punch and pressure on right alphabate

Meanwhile, u hear his lovely song!! 160 bit rate. Please tell me who is the singer??

OMkar

Thanks Omkar for the lovely song. It is sung by Arun Date (originally named Arvind Date).He is the cosinger with Latadidi in संधिकाली या अशा which I had uploaded earlier.

आज हृदय मम विशाल झाले
त्यास पाहूनि गगन लाजले

आज माझिया किरणकरांनी
ओंजळीमधे धरली अवनी
अरुणाचे मी गंध लाविले

त्या विश्वाच्या कणाकणांतून
भरुन राहिले अवघे मी पण
फुलता फुलता बीज हरपले

Beatuful lyrics indeed!

OMkar
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 19 2007, 09:25 PM) *

[Mitra, sorry.. I will listen to the song and let u know on Monday!!! I know LataM is always terrific in expressing emotions and saying the words perfectly with right punch and pressure on right alphabate

OMkar

Thanks Omkar for the lovely song. It is sung by Arun Date (originally named Arvind Date).He is the cosinger with Latadidi in संधिकाली या अशा which I had uploaded earlier.

आज हृदय मम विशाल झाले
त्यास पाहूनि गगन लाजले

आज माझिया किरणकरांनी
ओंजळीमधे धरली अवनी
अरुणाचे मी गंध लाविले

भरुन राहिले अवघे मी पण
फुलता फुलता बीज हरपले

Beatuful lyrics indeed!

Gr888 yaar...

Enjoy one more gem of Arun Date today!!!!! 160kpbs

OMkar
OMkar
Hey does anyone have a good recording of this FATABULOUS song!!!!! this is 160 bitrate from internet!!

OMkar!!
Mandrake
Omkar, there is a 'skip/blip' intermittently in the song sad1.gif
However, thanks for the lovely song. A perennial favourite...
Dhananjay
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jan 21 2007, 09:38 PM) *

Gr888 yaar...
Enjoy one more gem of Arun Date today!!!!! 160kpbs
OMkar

Omkar,
I think this was sung by Sudhir Phadke, not Arun Date unsure.gif .... baryaach divasaanantar gaane aikun, radio che divas aathavale !! smile1.gif
And thanks for "Jan Palabhar mhantil"... I've always loved this song !!! rolleyes.gif

-Dhananjay
OMkar
Arey ho re, Mandrake. Mi he gane kutthlya tari web-site varun record kele hote.. And thats why I requested the good version of this 'Jan palbhar mhantil hay hay'... Its fact of life... No one stops for no one!!

Dhananjay, arey mi majhya cassettes jevha record kelya tevhyach mi sarva ganyachi mahiti lihili hoti.. I have made quite mistakes while naming the songs.. Please bear with it..

Aani ho, mi barich gani radio varun record keli aahet!! I love to hear radio... Radiochi Majaach kahi aur aste re!! Barobar na??

OMkar
OMkar
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 19 2007, 09:25 PM) *

OMkar

आज हृदय मम विशाल झाले
त्यास पाहूनि गगन लाजले

आज माझिया किरणकरांनी
ओंजळीमधे धरली अवनी
अरुणाचे मी गंध लाविले

भरुन राहिले अवघे मी पण
फुलता फुलता बीज हरपले

Beatuful lyrics indeed!

Arey Paresh, to give begining push, can u give little hints on how to write Marathi ??? Maza yeil re!!

OMkar
Mandrake
Aaj rhiday mam.... is Arun Date. Not Babuji.
Dhananjay
QUOTE(Mandrake @ Jan 22 2007, 06:47 AM) *

Aaj rhiday mam.... is Arun Date. Not Babuji.

Hey Suhas,
Oh sorry.. I should have been specific wacko.gif !! I was talking about "Dislis tu, phulale rutu" closedeyes.gif ........

-Dhananjay
OMkar
Arey Mitranno, Chhan chhan gani aiktana DULKA tar nahi na laglaa??

No probs.. Have this lovely song from Ashi hi Banva banvi movie.. It was sung by Amit Kumar, Suresh wadkar and Sachin himself

Hope u like it.. Bit rate 128 kbps

Enjoy!!

OMkar
Paresh Pai
Friends,

Nobody has commented on my song "Kashi kalnagini sakhe .." Didn't you all like it ?
Here is another rendition of a difficult song by Latadidi, composed by Shriniwas Khale.
IPB Image

Format mp3 128 kbps 6:49

Enjoy.
OMkar
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 23 2007, 07:45 PM) *

Friends,

Nobody has commented on my song "Kashi kalnagini sakhe .." Didn't you all like it ?
Here is another rendition of a difficult song by Latadidi, composed by Shriniwas Khale.
IPB Image

Enjoy.

Aai ga, kasla gane upload kelas re mitra!! Aajkal tumha mitrannmule mi itki gani aikto ki kuna kuna ganya baddal bolave tech kalat nahi re... Pan kharach the way Lata says 'Vairin' says is mind blowing!! Yaar, pls teach me how to write this Marathi script.. I feel helpless to express my feelings while writing English.. I dont like English, I love majhi 'Maay Marathi' re mitra.. U sent me that web-link, but i am really bored to start learning all over again.. Can u not give little hint, using which I can start writing the stuff...Bagh re kahi karta yeil kaa

This ur lyrics writing efforts are reallly appreciable dude!!

THanks a lot

OMkar
OMkar
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 23 2007, 07:45 PM) *

Friends,

IPB Image

Enjoy.

Arey deva, kasla gana aahe re, Paresh Bhau... Kaay terrific variations aahet ya ganyat re!! Shrinivas Khale is simple awesome!! Mi he gane aahi fakta ekda aikle hote and totally forgotten it.. Thanks for giving me this song! What a composition!

OMkar
Paresh Pai
Sorry Mitranno, I had to hibernate for some time as I am not able to access HF from my office for the last 5 days, I am trying to sort that out with the help of the very generous admins of HF.

Here is a song which you might not have heard before. I recorded this Suresh Wadkar romantic beauty from DD Mumbai on 31st Dec of 1988 (or 1989 I don't remember). It was the New Year Eve program. This song was picturised on Ajinkya Dev and Nivedita Joshi (now Saraf) on some beautiful beach.

Format : mp3 128 kbps 2:54

ENJOY.

Paresh.
Dhananjay
QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 29 2007, 09:59 PM) *

Sorry Mitranno, I had to hibernate for some time as I am not able to access HF from my office for the last 5 days, I am trying to sort that out with the help of the very generous admins of HF.

Here is a song which you might not have heard before. I recorded this Suresh Wadkar romantic beauty from DD Mumbai on 31st Dec of 1988 (or 1989 I don't remember). It was the New Year Eve program. This song was picturised on Ajinkya Dev and Nivedita Joshi (now Saraf) on some beautiful beach.

Format : mp3 128 kbps 2:54

ENJOY.

Paresh.

Paresh bhau,
Just one reaction from me ..... bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif
Oh Man .. It's such a strange coincidence. I had been thinking of discussing this song, just 1-2 days ago. And no, I wasn't even expecting an upload - Just wanted to check if anyone even remembered seeing this on Mumbai DD. The song is still so fresh in my memory :

जे मनात तुझिया, तेच माझिया मनात असूनि,
बोलल्याविना ह्रदयामधले, गेलो निघुनि |

OK enough of my crap. Time to download this gem now !!!

-Dhananjay

Paresh Pai
Dhananjay,

This only shows how much you must be missing those DD days like me. How I wish I could relive that period in my life!! If only I was in a position to do so, I would have recorded and preserved all those great "Aarohi", "Gajra","Phool Khile hai gulshan gulshan" etc.

It will be interesting to find out who was the lyricist and composer of that beauty by Suresh Wadkar.

Paresh.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.