Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Songs From "return Of Mr Superman"
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Anil Biswas
shriram
During the mid-late 50s, Anilda went through a very lean patch. His musical compositions didnt have their old charm. Its clearly the signs of a man struggling to make do in musical times which he is alien to. His quality improved right at the end of the decade with films like "Sanskaar", "Soutela bhai" etc.

"Return of Mr Superman" - the title doesnt allow for any expectations and any expectations we may have nurtured with Anilda's name on the titles are also killed swiftly. The songs range from the below-average to the ridiculous.

The only reason I am posting them here for archival value smile1.gif

All songs at 128kbps

1. ajii mohobbat kisako kahate hai.n
Meena Kapoor & Shankardas Gupta (6:11)
Click to view attachment

2. dekh o baabuu dekh
Meena Kapoor (3:01)
Click to view attachment

3. dil ham ko Dhuu.NDhataa hai
Meena Kapoor & Shankardas Gupta (3:00)
Click to view attachment

4. dil milaate jaaiye
Mubarak Begum (4:29)
Click to view attachment

5.kisiiko tamannaao.n me
Meena Kapoor (3:19)
Click to view attachment

6. sTelaa o sTellaa
Mahendra Kapoor & Meena Kapoor (3:36)
Click to view attachment

Regards,
Shriram
Guru
Thanks for this one.

Sound quality is good except for the skips in the songs.

Guru
mahesh
shriramji,
thanks for this rare soundtrack,
i had ''dil humko dhoondhta hai'' and ''kisi ki tamannaaon'' from 78 rpm;and they are not so bad,better than some of his songs from abhiman and sanskar.
lucky number[61] had the same producer and director and the numbers were very ordinary from anil biswas's standard.

stella o stella was originaly in char dil char raahein and most probably re-used in this film.
thanks again,
mahesh
Abbasi
Thank you, Shriram.
What about balance two songs--Ek to hoon main haseen & Tu haseen hai tu jawaan hai?
Mohabbat kisko kehte hain (Is it Meena Kapoor & Shankar Dasgupta as you mentioned or Mubarak Begum as mentioned in HFGK?)
shriram
QUOTE(Abbasi @ Jan 9 2007, 04:06 PM) *

Thank you, Shriram.
What about balance two songs--Ek to hoon main haseen & Tu haseen hai tu jawaan hai?
Mohabbat kisko kehte hain (Is it Meena Kapoor & Shankar Dasgupta as you mentioned or Mubarak Begum as mentioned in HFGK?)

I got these songs from the VCD of the film - and the songs are restricted to those on the VCD sad1.gif

The singer info are as I got from earthmusic.net. Might be incorrect. Sorry.

Regards,
Shriram
mirsa
Thanks Shriram Ji for this rare album of Anil Da.
ANT6
shriram
Thank you very much .......rare soundtrack
kamalamohanty
QUOTE(shriram @ Jan 8 2007, 07:22 PM) *

During the mid-late 50s, Anilda went through a very lean patch. His musical compositions didnt have their old charm. Its clearly the signs of a man struggling to make do in musical times which he is alien to. His quality improved right at the end of the decade with films like "Sanskaar", "Soutela bhai" etc.

"Return of Mr Superman" - the title doesnt allow for any expectations and any expectations we may have nurtured with Anilda's name on the titles are also killed swiftly. The songs range from the below-average to the ridiculous.

The only reason I am posting them here for archival value smile1.gif

All songs at 128kbps

1. ajii mohobbat kisako kahate hai.n
Meena Kapoor & Shankardas Gupta (6:11)
Click to view attachment

2. dekh o baabuu dekh
Meena Kapoor (3:01)
Click to view attachment

3. dil ham ko Dhuu.NDhataa hai
Meena Kapoor & Shankardas Gupta (3:00)
Click to view attachment

4. dil milaate jaaiye
Mubarak Begum (4:29)
Click to view attachment

5.kisiiko tamannaao.n me
Meena Kapoor (3:19)
Click to view attachment

6. sTelaa o sTellaa
Click to view attachment

Regards,
Shriram

Thanks Shriram Jee for the rare Tracks of "Return of Mr. Superman". How bad / inferior the songs may be, after all these are the compositions of the Great ANIL BISWAS.

Kamala Mohanty
Shahrukh3000
shriram ji,

can u e-mail me this song pls?
6. sTelaa o sTellaa
mail to: irfan140481@hotmail.com
thanks in advance
shriram
Shahrukhji,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in responding. My older mac on which all my songs were stored had gone temporarily awry. I am attaching the song herewith.

Regards,
Shriram

sTelaa o sTelaa
Mahendra Kapoor & Meena Kapoor
The Return of Mr Superman (1958)
128kbps, 3:13

Click to view attachment
Shahrukh3000
shriram
i can't upload. can u e-mail it pls
mail to: irfan140481@hotmail.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.