Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Brother
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
Flex001
Bearing in mind my signature, it's entirely appropriate that I start this topic of. Personally, I can't stand the show though I must admit I watched some of the first series, for Nasty Nick's dastardly schemes. The episode where he was confronted by the other housemates was a classic!

In an Argentinian version of the show, the housemates were rewarded with a visit from Maradona for successfully completing a group task; I would've gladly spent a year in the house for this honour.

Shilpa Shetty To Join Big Brother

Why the heck did they have to go and remove the cameras from the shower room!
YaarMere
How much is 30 million Rs in pounds sterling?
Flex001
QUOTE(YaarMere @ Jan 5 2007, 01:40 AM) *

How much is 30 million Rs in pounds sterling?

Around £300K.
noorie
All this fuss for what, yet another of those trashy shows ? cool.gif
Anwar_Fan
QUOTE(noorie @ Jan 22 2007, 04:56 PM) *

All this fuss for what, yet another of those trashy shows ? cool.gif

Hear Hear..........well said sis biggrin.gif
Reeth
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Shilpa shetty's parents
A little more on the brother debate....
Shilpa's mother has been very critical and vocal regarding the now notorious racist remarks
her daughter has endured from Jade Goody and her celebrity girl gang inside the Big Brother house.
Mrs shetty like the rest of us has seen only short clips of her daughter being bullied.But she is heartened
by the overwhelming public out cry and condemnation by senior politicians and support for shilpa.

Some comments :-
It is time somebody admitted that the whole thing is a well staged publicity stunt.Anyone who watches such tripe needs a total reality check.Jade Good may be horrible, but i don't believe that Shilpa is such a good girl.....she and her family must know the programme's reputation, yet she still appeared....
-Ann Caswell , Tyne and Wear

Let this be a warning to anybody who opens their mouth without first engaging their brain( assuming they had one in the first place)
-Susan Alicante, Spain

There was a definite feeling among the eecutives that rather than being horrified and desperately upset by
how this whole row has taken off, they were in fact in a buoyant mood.There was a mood of selfcongratulation that the ratings had rocketed. And they felt that far from encouraging racism they had
done a service by highlighting what victims have to go through........( food for thought? confused.gif )
- A source from Channel 4
Nikita Choudhary
Guys, this is all stupid publicity stunts..SS has no market value in bollywood, so she is trying to gain some cheap publicity

jassi
what market u talkin abt...shilpa s career was never on right path..there were so many flops in her career
but how many actresses in the industry still surviving even after so many flops..Shilpa is there since 1993..for 13 years..and there are two big movies of her coming
apne and metro and there is not something that she is not getting offers..well these two films are enough
rani and priety are also doing just two movies
there is no yash chopra,johar n bhansali to help her career..just like rani,priety or aish
and she even refused two films..
one was farhan akhtar's production honeymoon pvt ltd and there was pritish nandy's production starring rahul bose and nandita das..
she does not need cheap publicity..she is shilpa shetty not rakhi sawant..actually media could not digest that shilpa who is not among top 5 actresses is getting so much publicity
now ppl might not be knowing who is so called icon of bollywood big b,srk or aish..but they know who is shilpa shetty

arre shilpa was even not aware that there is so much hoo haa outside,she wud not have told jade..that u use such language..it will make me famous..cmon nobody wants to get insulted...ppl sayin she went there for money..so whats big deal...abt this..ppl earn for life..why dont ppl talk abt when srk got so much money and doing ads continuely....instead of being proud we that she is first indian to be on that show..we keep goin bashin her..she faced those racism not in abroad..but even indian media is not supporting her.
Its media who give this news too much importance..and i hope it will be good for her career..
jassi
she make it..she is winner of big brother show..and it shuts mouth of all those indian who were saying why she went there..and she made us down
now all u jerks see..she made us proud..
jassi
so happy for her...
Reeth
QUOTE(jassi @ Jan 23 2007, 06:34 PM) *

what market u talkin abt...shilpa s career was never on right path..there were so many flops in her career
but how many actresses in the industry still surviving even after so many flops..Shilpa is there since 1993..for 13 years..and there are two big movies of her coming
apne and metro and there is not something that she is not getting offers..well these two films are enough
rani and priety are also doing just two movies
there is no yash chopra,johar n bhansali to help her career..just like rani,priety or aish
and she even refused two films..
one was farhan akhtar's production honeymoon pvt ltd and there was pritish nandy's production starring rahul bose and nandita das..
she does not need cheap publicity..she is shilpa shetty not rakhi sawant..actually media could not digest that shilpa who is not among top 5 actresses is getting so much publicity
now ppl might not be knowing who is so called icon of bollywood big b,srk or aish..but they know who is shilpa shetty

arre shilpa was even not aware that there is so much hoo haa outside,she wud not have told jade..that u use such language..it will make me famous..cmon nobody wants to get insulted...ppl sayin she went there for money..so whats big deal...abt this..ppl earn for life..why dont ppl talk abt when srk got so much money and doing ads continuely....instead of being proud we that she is first indian to be on that show..we keep goin bashin her..she faced those racism not in abroad..but even indian media is not supporting her.
Its media who give this news too much importance..and i hope it will be good for her career..

QUOTE(jassi @ Jan 29 2007, 12:08 PM) *

she make it..she is winner of big brother show..and it shuts mouth of all those indian who were saying why she went there..and she made us down
now all u jerks see..she made us proud..

QUOTE(jassi @ Jan 31 2007, 12:55 PM) *

so happy for her...

biggrin.gif About her making us proud confused.gif not too sure abt that..........anyway good to see u happy...
did u expect any other outcome??with all the media circus there was no other go .........
jassi
i feel sorry for those ppl..i guess if she wud have loss..her haters wud have said see what she did...
and as she won now..still they feel bad abt her..coz she won

her haters will never feel that she made us proud...

but this is fact...we mostly gaga over big b,srk or aish..but when a normal not so top celebrity make it..we just wanna put hr down..

and it was all media hype..but it was not done by shilpa..so why ppl talkin against her..
we feel proud when we won cricket matches or aish sign any hollywood film..or this plastic lady s plastice aka wax went to madame hall...ppl went on sayin shilpa's victory is her own victory not a national pride..how many indians got such grt footage in abroad...even if its her victory its fine...coz at the same time her fans feel proud..does not matter if her haters dont think so...anyways its tight slap on shilpa's critics...

noorie
QUOTE(jassi @ Feb 1 2007, 12:55 PM) *

i feel sorry for those ppl..i guess if she wud have loss..her haters wud have said see what she did...
and as she won now..still they feel bad abt her..coz she won

her haters will never feel that she made us proud...

but this is fact...we mostly gaga over big b,srk or aish..but when a normal not so top celebrity make it..we just wanna put hr down..

and it was all media hype..but it was not done by shilpa..so why ppl talkin against her..
we feel proud when we won cricket matches or aish sign any hollywood film..or this plastic lady s plastice aka wax went to madame hall...ppl went on sayin shilpa's victory is her own victory not a national pride..how many indians got such grt footage in abroad...even if its her victory its fine...coz at the same time her fans feel proud..does not matter if her haters dont think so...anyways its tight slap on shilpa's critics...

What's a "hater" ???? wacko.gif
ZaiRa
I heard Danielle lloyd got dumped by bf teddy sheringham? LOL man!
Why would he dump her if she played racist on some tv show? confused.gif
jassi
ppl who dont like her..
OMkar
Shilpa faced exactly what 90% people here face in one another incidence .. Discrimination is a biggest problem of UK. Its not only because people are bad but also because of the GOVT rules... Here in UK, Shilpa winning in BB is a great proud to all of us.. UK govt got pressurized by not only Indian govt but also more than 40,000 complains were lodged against those arrogant guys (Especially Jade, Daniel and Jade Boy friend) in BB.

We all Indians felt very happy to see that she won in BB.. Every national must get respect anywhere in any country. And India is definitely a great country and must be respected....

When it comes to publicity, Jade already spoilt her career.. Her name has been removed from lot of Charity organizations, most of assignments are canceled... She is trying her best to survive. And its all because of her wrong attitude towards Indian Actress. We all supported Shilpa.. We all Indians condemn all the bad and insulting acts against India.

India is a winner and so Shilpa is a winner.... Hip hip hurray!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.