Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ya Habibi
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Shabbir Kumar
SkFan
"Ya Habibi" from the Movie "Awara Pagal Deewana" sung by Shabbir Sahab and Adnan Sami.
And UNFORTUNATELY Shabbir Sahabs name not printed on the cover sad1.gif Its Adnan Sami,Shaan and Sunidhi chauhan, when asked HMV they said it was a printing mistake,Such printing misktakes can effect a singers career.........Anyways heres the song.Enjoy
shazaad
QUOTE(SkFan @ Dec 23 2006, 08:24 PM) *

"Ya Habibi" from the Movie "Awara Pagal Deewana" sung by Shabbir Sahab and Adnan Sami.
And UNFORTUNATELY Shabbir Sahabs name not printed on the cover sad1.gif Its Adnan Sami,Shaan and Sunidhi chauhan, when asked HMV they said it was a printing mistake,Such printing misktakes can effect a singers career.........Anyways heres the song.Enjoy

there was another song where shabbirs name was not mention, i wish i can remember what movie it was but it was around the same year.
SkFan
Please let me know sooon about the song ?
shazaad
QUOTE(SkFan @ Dec 23 2006, 09:08 PM) *

Please let me know sooon about the song ?

it was a real low budget film i think it came out the same time as akheer which had beatiful songs by sanu and one incredible song called insaan bananewale by mohd.aziz.
SkFan
can u please name the exact movie in which Shabbir Sahabs name was not printed ? or if u can upld the song if u have
shazaad
QUOTE(SkFan @ Dec 23 2006, 10:55 PM) *

can u please name the exact movie in which Shabbir Sahabs name was not printed ? or if u can upld the song if u have

i wish i could remember the name the cd was so bad, and cheap, it split in half i had to throw it out. it was not an original cd. sorry i wish i can help. i don,t have the song.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.