Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: America's Next Top Model
Hamara Forums > TV Series > TV Life
IDOL

Caridee English is America’s next next next next next next next Top Model. She defeated Melrose Bickerstaff, who the judges said had a better final runway walk but not better photographs. Eugena Washington came in third place, eliminated after the judges decided she was dead.

Melrose was not happy losing the “battle of the blondes,” as Caridee called their final America’s Next Top Model 7 face-off. “I’m pissed. I’ve put my heart and soul into this, and it wasn’t enough,” Melrose said. “And I got called a bitch the whole way through it and it sucks. And I feel really misunderstood and I’m sad.” And that was before all of America saw her and began writing mean things on message boards about her.

Caridee and Melrose walked the final runway as “ghost brides,” and during the show, Caridee accidentally stepped on Melrose’s dress, which caused Melrose’s thin veneer of sanity to crumble instantly. “She ripped the fucking dress!” she cried. “She stepped on the dress! She stepped on the dress!”

Also during the episode, Atoosa Rubenstein showed up yet again this season, either to prove she can be on a reality show without hiding inside a plasma TV, or to promote the magazine she quit a few months later. And “Life coach” Dr. Michelle showed up to counsel the girls/help Tyra promote her daytime talk show. And the editors managed to cobble together a reasonable story without the story editors, although every transition to a commercial seemed like they literally forgot to include commercials the first time around and had to

IPB Image

source: http://www.realitytvworld.com/americasnexttopmodel7/

IDOL
After years of being Tyra Banks’ bitchy sidekick, Jay Manuel is stepping into the big chair He’ll host the second season of Canada’s Next Top Model, which is just like America’s Next Top Model except it’s for Canadians.

The first season of that country’s version was hosted by actor and supermodel Tricia Helfer, who canada.com said “didn’t seem to know if she would return for the second season” just a few days ago. Awkwardly, Jay told the CP that she was leaving to work on Battlestar Galactica.

The Canadian Press reports that “he’ll still be part of the U.S. show, which he also produces. He’ll also be one of the executive producers of the Canadian series.” The U.S.-born Manuel “moved to Toronto when he was two.”

Jay says producers want “natural synergy” between the US and the Canadian editions, and says he can easily be the warm, caring den mother like Tyra is when she’s not screaming at the girls. “I can’t even tell you how many times even Tyra and I have sat up during the night talking about things that are bothering us where we’re crying and what have you. I’ve had so many moments just on the American show with different girls,” Jay said.

IPB Image

IDOL
my fav. Tyra Banks

IPB Image

ZaiRa
QUOTE(IDOL @ Dec 9 2006, 05:00 AM) *

my fav. Tyra Banks

IPB Image

I assure u sweetheart -- Tyra is everyones fav. cool.gif cool.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(ZaiRa @ Dec 8 2006, 05:37 PM) *
QUOTE(IDOL @ Dec 9 2006, 05:00 AM) *

my fav. Tyra Banks

IPB Image

I assure u sweetheart -- Tyra is everyones fav. cool.gif cool.gif

Tyra and Beyonce, do you agree?

I like Tyra's personality besides her look..........i like her in her shows .....and by the way, she's the first celebrity who replied to my mail with her autographed photo wub.gif tongue1.gif .......i always wanna contact people whom i like tongue1.gif, .........so far, i contacted Aishwarya.......Paul Martin........and Tyra Banks.............i got reply from Paul Martin and Tyra......not Aishwarya sad.gif ............. laugh.gif .....the next target is Beyonce to add her in my collection of autographes and pictures.......good hobby eehh laugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.