Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Mohd Aziz
shazaad
here are two songs from the film zinda or zulm ko jaala doonga

dhak dhak-asha-aziz
ayegi bharat leke-aziz
music by nadeem shravan

can someone pleeeese let me know if ur able to download
deewani
Downloads work fine, thanks again. So Zulm Ko Jala Doonga had an alternative title of Zinda then?

shabbirkumar786
QUOTE(deewani @ Dec 7 2006, 12:30 PM) *

Downloads work fine, thanks again. So Zulm Ko Jala Doonga had an alternative title of Zinda then?

HIYA DEWAANI,

IM NOT TOO SURE!

THIS FACT NEEDS TO confirmed FIRST!
shazaad
QUOTE(shabbirkumar786 @ Dec 8 2006, 01:41 AM) *

QUOTE(deewani @ Dec 7 2006, 12:30 PM) *

HIYA DEWAANI,

IM NOT TOO SURE!

THIS FACT NEEDS TO confirmed FIRST!

this movie was titled zinda jala doonga, even the movie had different version of some of the songs replacing aziz songs into a female version, i know of one song that was featured on romantic duets vol. 4 t-series of course it had a beautiful song tere bin naheen jeena by asha and aziz, if i remember the film actor was sumeet saigal.
deewani
QUOTE(shazaad @ Dec 8 2006, 08:09 AM) *

this movie was titled zinda jala doonga, even the movie had different version of some of the songs replacing aziz songs into a female version, i know of one song that was featured on romantic duets vol. 4 t-series of course it had a beautiful song tere bin naheen jeena by asha and aziz, if i remember the film actor was sumeet saigal.

Interesting, did not know that. Yeah, Tere Bin Nahin (Din Shuru Hota Hai), lovely song and they saved it for last on that lovely CD.
shazaad
QUOTE(deewani @ Dec 9 2006, 05:35 AM) *

QUOTE(shazaad @ Dec 8 2006, 08:09 AM) *

Interesting, did not know that. Yeah, Tere Bin Nahin (Din Shuru Hota Hai), lovely song and they saved it for last on that lovely CD.

well i guess u have this lovely cd, good to know someone with a taste for aziz.
deewani
QUOTE(shazaad @ Dec 8 2006, 01:39 PM) *

If I tell you I bought it for Jaiyo Na Jaiyo Na Dur (Guru, Lata & Shailendra), will you think less of me? laugh.gif tongue1.gif
shazaad
QUOTE(deewani @ Dec 9 2006, 05:53 AM) *

QUOTE(shazaad @ Dec 8 2006, 01:39 PM) *

If I tell you I bought it for Jaiyo Na Jaiyo Na Dur (Guru, Lata & Shailendra), will you think less of me? laugh.gif tongue1.gif

not at all,u be surprised to know how much stuff i like, sum people only like to listen to one thing over and over not me, i love jayo na jaiyo na beautiful song, i have the waqt ki awaaz and guru combo cd,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.