Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Noor Jehan Live In Concert
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
Inaam
Hi friends!
Finally I am uploading the videos of Grand Musical Show (Imran Khan’s charity show for his cancer hospital). I am not sure about the date of the show, but I guess it was in late 1988 or 1989.
Madam sang three songs and gave a short speech in the show. I am uploading all the files separately.
I start with her speech.

You can see Rekha, Vinod Khanna, Kabir Bedi and Sonowaliya in audience along with a lot of Pakistani celebrities.

Enjoy! smile1.gif and dont forget to put your feedback!!!
Click to view attachment
Noor Jehan With Moen Akhtar

Click to view attachment
Inaam
Here she is singing her evergreen popular song ‘Aawaz de kahan hai’ from Anmol Ghari.
Enjoy!

Click to view attachment
Madam singing 'Aawaz de kahan hai'

Click to view attachment
Pulkit
Inaam

I was wondering what should I choose to express my gratitude, 'thanks' is too small. You are blessed with a great zeal and humility, to share such exotic treasures with us. Lots of love.....

And about the song, loved it, though 1946 version is best and the singing scrupulousness is at its peak, but in these two versions, the MMIM and this one its wonderful to see her singing live, full of passion, giving subtle admonitions to musicians biggrin.gif . Would wait for the other two songs...especially Mast Qalandar
Inaam
Pulkit! (Ye naam kuchh jaana pehchaana sa lagta hai na, Priya tongue1.gif)
Ye sach much tum ho, Pulkit?
laugh.gif I am very glade that you liked it. Welcome back. Agar mujhe pata hota ke in iss video ka intezaar kar rahey ho tou kab ka upload ker deta. smile.gif

Will sahre rest of the videos, soon!
Waiting for some more feedback from other members!
smile1.gif
sbfan
hello Nadeemji

sincerely no words to epress my wishes for your priceless effort.. you have always been ready to fulfill wishes ... and these rare things are not available here/// so bowing to u
thanks
ashish
Inaam
Thanks for your feedback, Ashish. You are always welcome. smile1.gif
Priya
Wowowwowoow the videos!!!!!!!!!!!! jump.gif
And today is October!!!! Yippe so I can fall on them and dl!!!!! clap2.gif
More once I view them. Thanks a ton, Inaam. love.gif
Inaam
QUOTE(priya_gainneos @ Oct 1 2006, 01:01 AM) *

Wowowwowoow the videos!!!!!!!!!!!! jump.gif
And today is October!!!! Yippe so I can fall on them and dl!!!!! clap2.gif
More once I view them. Thanks a ton, Inaam. love.gif

You can only download videos in October, Priya? ohmy.gif
laugh.gif
I hope you will like it. tongue1.gif
Will upload rest of the songs, tomorrow, Inshallah. smile.gif

Priya
Nahin nahin I had exceeded September's bandwidth quota by the 29th. cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

Just dled and am watching. SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder with Madam improvising so much with the song, did she often give her troupe a start or two! tongue1.gif
Well the original is better but it it great to see her singing live. Tho in the MMIM one she was smiling more and interacting with the audience hai na? And I just LOVED hearing her talking. Cho chweet!!! Thanks a ton for the treasure, Inaam. bow.gif
Looking forward to the other 2 songs.
jamalf_akbar
Inaam bhai,

What can I say, I also share Priya's, Pulkit's and Ashish's sentiments. Thanks for sharing such great treasures. Also thank you for uploading something that brought Pulkit back to the forum - kaha rehte hai aaj kal bhaiyya?
ahmed
Thanks Inaam for sharing the precious videos. It's always a delight to watch Madam singing and even more when she's singing live because she rarely sung live.

I loved her cute speech also. Madam had so much style. like dher joke about 'gala aur balla'
She wasn't feeling that well( as Moin Akhtar pointed out) but still she came because of the great case associated with the concert. hats off to her!!!

I can't wait for the other two videos. I'm soooooo anxious to watch them.
Inaam
Thanks for all of your feedback, friends. Now its time to upload the next video. Madam singing ‘Sanu nehr waale pul te bula ke, te khowre maahi kithey reh gaya’ .

Enjoy! smile1.gif

Inaam
And here is the last video, tongue1.gif The very famous Dhamal song ‘Ho laal meri pat rakhiyo bhal jhole laalan’ , I love the additional alaps she taken in this song!

Enjoy! tongue1.gif

Click to view attachment
Madam singing her famous dhamaal song

Click to view attachment
sbfan
Nadeem ji please see no audio sound in this clip
Inaam
Which file, Ashish? ohmy.gif

sbfan
its sanu neher wale pul without audio....

the third one o lal is working good..
Pulkit
QUOTE(jamalf_akbar @ Oct 1 2006, 03:37 AM) *

Inaam bhai,

What can I say, I also share Priya's, Pulkit's and Ashish's sentiments. Thanks for sharing such great treasures. Also thank you for uploading something that brought Pulkit back to the forum - kaha rehte hai aaj kal bhaiyya?

Jamal Yaar, obviously there has to be something vehemently demanding to keep me away from you and the form, to share songs, sentiments and comments. This time after working for a year, I decided to go back to classroom and I'm pursuing my M. Phil in clinical Psychology. Needless to say, the course is inacrcerating and too demanding to sanction an idyll sad.gif
Priya
Haan Inaam, no sound in sanu neher wale. cry.gif
Inaam
Ok, just checked it. I think compress kartey huwey kuchh gad bad ho gai hai sad.gif, Not to worry, will upload it again, at night. tongue1.gif

Inaam
Ok, friends!
Here is the re-upload of 'Sanu Nehr Waale Pul Te Bula Ke' , Hope it will work fine now.
Enjoy!

Click to view attachment
Madam Singing Live

Click to view attachment
bigger_than_bollywood
Yeh hui na baat. Inaam saab, thank you! Dil khush kar diya aapne.

-Manoneet
sbfan
Thanks Nadeemji for this song

ashish
ahmed
Thanks Inaam!
Ally Adnan
Hi!

I am new to this forum and want to see the videos of Moor Jehan Live in Concert. How do I do that? All I can see are pictures of the videos but am unable to find a way to play or download them. Please help. Thanks.
Inaam
QUOTE(Ally Adnan @ Dec 17 2006, 12:38 AM) *

Hi!

I am new to this forum and want to see the videos of Moor Jehan Live in Concert. How do I do that? All I can see are pictures of the videos but am unable to find a way to play or download them. Please help. Thanks.

Hi Ali Adnan Sahab! A warm welcome in Noor Jehan forum. I hope you will enjoy here. smile.gif
As for as the videos are concerned, they have been deleted and are not availbe for download. I can re upload them for you if you could download them. To download the files, you have to get the 'Angel' membership. for more details please press the red link bellow this message.

Regards.

Ally Adnan
Thank you.

I just became an angel. Please upload the videos so I can download them. Thank you.
Inaam
Give me a few days, will surely re-upload them for you. tongue1.gif

Ally Adnan
Thank you. I will wait for the uploads.
Ally Adnan
Inaam,

Please let me know when you will be posting the videos. Thank you.

Ally.
bigger_than_bollywood
Here ya go Ally bhai.

Inaam bhai, ab to meri ghazals ki translations post kar do please. biggrin.gif
bigger_than_bollywood
second video
bigger_than_bollywood
third video
bigger_than_bollywood
last video
Inaam
Many thanks for this kind help, BTB ji smile1.gif Aap ne meri muskhil aasaan kardi. tongue1.gif actually I am facing some problems in uploading sad1.gif I think I have to refresh my XP.
I had already requested Jamal to uploaded these videos for Ally Sahab, lekin aap ne tou bina kahe hi help kardi smile.gif So sweet of you... aur haan... ghazal translation mujhey yaad hai... bus thoda sa intizaar aur... smile1.gif

Thnx again
bigger_than_bollywood
QUOTE(Inaam @ Jan 8 2007, 03:10 AM) *

Many thanks for this kind help, BTB ji smile1.gif Aap ne meri muskhil aasaan kardi. tongue1.gif actually I am facing some problems in uploading sad1.gif I think I have to refresh my XP.
I had already requested Jamal to uploaded these videos for Ally Sahab, lekin aap ne tou bina kahe hi help kardi smile.gif So sweet of you... aur haan... ghazal translation mujhey yaad hai... bus thoda sa intizaar aur... smile1.gif

Thnx again

Videos to aapke hi thay, maine to bus upload kiye. Khazane to aap laate hain.

Thanks for all your contributions, especially the translations you do from time to time (hint hint wink.gif ). Ghazal ke ashaar samajh mein aayein to ghazal ka maza 10x ho jaata hai.
jamalf_akbar
Thanks for uploading the videos BTB, Inaam bhai had requested me to last week but I was away from home and the internet on holiday so didn't get his message until today. Sorry Inaam bhai sad.gif

QUOTE(Inaam @ Jan 8 2007, 11:10 AM) *

Thnx again

Inaam
No need to sorry Jamal, I am glade to see ke aur bhi dost hain Noor Jehan forum per help karne ke liye.
BTW Welcome back on the forum, I was also away since last few days, just came back. And I have a BIG surprise for all of you... I have got about 150 rarest songs of Noor Jehan wich I was looking for the ages.. jump.gif most of the songs are from 60s... I have not checked the tapes yet (there are 8 audio tapes), will post the deatils in next days. smile1.gif
jamalf_akbar
WOW Inaam bhai - I can't wait to hear them !! It is getting harder and harder to find such tracks.
Inaam
Jamal/Manoneet! This is very interesting, we have not received even a single word of thanks from Ally Adnan Sahab! smile.gif
Some people are just so ungreatful, Who will incline to help anymore?
bigger_than_bollywood
QUOTE(Inaam @ Jan 20 2007, 10:37 AM) *

Jamal/Manoneet! This is very interesting, we have not received even a single word of thanks from Ally Adnan Sahab! smile.gif
Some people are just so ungreatful, Who will incline to help anymore?

Inaam bhai, meri to philosophy simple hai-- neki kar aur kueen main daal. biggrin.gif
Mian
i don't see any link for Imran Khan charity show. I will appreciate if you could post it. Thanks
Mian
I have just joined this forum and i am a biggest fan of Imran khan. I was looking this charity video from a long time, but couldn't find it anywhere since i live in US. I can't access this video, will appreciate if anyone can walk me through on how to watch this video. Thanks to Inam for providing this video to us. I hope to hear from someone soon.
Ally Adnan
Thank you very much for uploading the videos. They are really good.

I have something very rare that I am able to share with fans of Nur Jehan. These are recordings of a few of her songs without music made at a private residence. Please let me know if anyone is interested in them.

Regards.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.