Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dhoom 2
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
princeali
This is one of the most anticipated films of the year. After the success of Dhoom it seems as if this is going to be an even bigger blockbuster. This is the first time Hrithik will be playing the role of a villain and also the first time Hrithik and Ash will be paired together. From the trailer it looks like there will be more stunts and better actions than in Part 1.

Check this space for more updates.
Jay
Seems 2 be a cool film Ali bhai! I shall see it! thnx smile1.gif
Nimii
Dhoom 1 ko jhel nahi paayi wacko.gif ab Dhoom 2 ohmy.gif
princeali
Jay bhai, it looks like a great action film, you should go see it.

Nimii ji, I think this is going to be a better film than Dhoom, its cool that Hrithik is attempting the role of a bad guy, hope he does well.
NATURE
QUOTE(Nimii @ Sep 20 2006, 09:53 AM) *

Dhoom 1 ko jhel nahi paayi wacko.gif ab Dhoom 2 ohmy.gif

vo mardo waali movie hai, aapko nahi jamegi. aap mohabbatein dekhiye aur
"chalte chalte yunhi, ruk jaataa hoon main" suniye ... tongue1.gif

p. s. ek raaz ki baat kahoon ? i haven't watched dhoom yet, would like to watch soon biggrin.gif

---------------
princeali bhai, i think dhoom 2 will be a big hit. hritik roshan, abhishek, ash are there.
i hope, they will do a perject job. if ash and hritik doing negative role then i am expecting
something like ash-ajay in khakee.
Nimii
Prince ji biggrin.gif I love action movies too! wink.gif , phir bhi dhoom didnt do the dhoom to me! biggrin.gif All the same let us see how Dhoom ka sequel will be tongue1.gif

Nature ohmy.gif spank.gif How dare you categorize films as mardonwali auratonwali laugh.gif look.gif wink.gif
princeali
Nature ji, there will probably be some romance between Hrithik-Ash na ? tongue1.gif

Yeah hopefully this will be a hit film, many are waiting to see the chemistry between Hrithik-Ash.

----------------------------------------------

Nimii ji, its great you love action films biggrin.gif, I thought Dhoom was pretty good.

Looks like a late November release for this film.
princeali
Hrithik Roshan dons many guises in 'Dhoom 2'
25th Sept 2006 20.15 IST
By Aparajita Ghosh

It is a common knowledge that Hrithik Roshan plays a clever conman in Dhoom 2. What is little known is that he will sport many different looks in the film.

The movie buffs are eager to see Hrithik stepping into the shoes of a thief who remains ever elusive for the cops (played by Abhishek Bachchan and Bipasha Basu ) in the Yash Raj Film's much-awaited venture Dhoom 2.

It is a role for which Hrithik has trained extensively in dangerous sports like roller-blading, sand boarding, snow boarding, sky diving and bike stunts also.

And if this was not enough, speculation is rife that Hrithik will be seen in as many as 15 different guises in the film. The movie's theatrical promos already show Hrithik in 3-4 different get-ups. And the buzz is that Hrithik also guises himself as a dwarf and as a woman in the film.

He adopts all these different looks to mislead the police.

Hrithik says the stunts he has done for Dhoom 2 are far more dangerous than the ones he did in his last release Krrish. Just for one action sequence in the film, Hrithik had to train for two months under the guidance of experts.

The movie's climax features a dangerous stunt sequence inside a tunnel.

Stylist Anahita Shroff has given a very zany look to Hrithik in the film. While Anahita has worked on his entire wardrobe, Blunt parlour has designed his hairdo.

Sanjay Gadhavi, the film's director says the basic idea is to make Hrithik look very hot and sexy.

Dhoom 2 is slated to hit the theatres in November.

Source: ApunKaChoice.com
princeali
Dhoom 2 Trailer

For all those who haven't seen it yet biggrin.gif
Nimii
romance between Hrithik-Ash na ? tongue1.gif

Nahiiiiiii IPB Image, they will look like badi behen chota bhai wacko.gif

Princeali ji aise mat kahiye blink.gif
princeali
QUOTE(Nimii @ Sep 27 2006, 12:11 AM) *

Nahiiiiiii IPB Image, they will look like badi behen chota bhai wacko.gif

Princeali ji aise mat kahiye blink.gif

LoL laugh.gif

Nimii ji, I think they look good together....they have another film together after Dhoom 2 tongue1.gif
NATURE
thanks for the info, princeali bhai. khaas khabre aur bhi hai to bataao. smile.gif

QUOTE(Nimii @ Sep 22 2006, 12:44 PM) *

Nature ohmy.gif spank.gif How dare you categorize films as mardonwali auratonwali laugh.gif look.gif wink.gif

my dear nimbu, daring ki baat nahi hai. agar hai bhi, to ye daring to aap ne diyaa.
u like mohabbatein, kuchh kuchh hotaa hai, kal ho naa ho more than anything else but u don't like
hum dil chuke sanam, vaastav, nayakan, omkara that much. laugh.gif laugh.gif categorizing based on choice. tongue1.gif
( just joking yaar, asha sings: dil pe mat yaar dil pe mat le ) biggrin.gif
--------------------------------
i liked hritik ash pair in the cocacola ad long back on dd-1, remember his dance number ?
after that i haven't seen them together. i am not that excited about the pair, but will look forward to the movie.

what about don princeali saheb ? farhan akhtar is very good no doubt, but i was expecting hritik roshan
in don role. later i heard that farhan was thinking of taking hritik only but he changed his decision,
don't know about farhan's choice. but accoring to the role, hritik roshan any day.

aapkaa kya kehnaa hai ? unsure.gif
princeali
QUOTE(NATURE @ Sep 28 2006, 01:52 AM) *

what about don princeali saheb ? farhan akhtar is very good no doubt, but i was expecting hritik roshan
in don role. later i heard that farhan was thinking of taking hritik only but he changed his decision,
don't know about farhan's choice. but accoring to the role, hritik roshan any day.

aapkaa kya kehnaa hai ? unsure.gif

Nature ji,

Farhan Akhtar is no doubt a great director, yes I heard the same thing about Hrithik and Don. The two are good friends and they did well in Lakshya although the film didn't do as well as expected.

I totally agree with you, Hrithik for Don would have been the perfect choice cool.gif

How did you like the Hrithik-Priyanka pair in Krish ?....I thought it was good.....Nimii ji this question is for you too biggrin.gif
Nimii
my dear nimbu, daring ki baat nahi hai. agar hai bhi, to ye daring to aap ne diyaa.
u like mohabbatein, kuchh kuchh hotaa hai, kal ho naa ho more than anything else but u don't like
hum dil chuke sanam, vaastav, nayakan, omkara that much.

Ailaa where did I say that I like Mohabbatein....... etc..

spank.gif mad.gif

I like Vaastav, Nayakan. Havent seen Omkara. The other movies are pure timepass laugh.gif SRK ke vaje se jhelaa tongue1.gif

Princeali : nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii still I cant bear to see HR with AR mad.gif NO WAY!
princeali
Give Hrithik-Ash a chance Nimii ji mellow.gif....you might like the pair smile.gif

Omkara was a nice film, good story, great performances.
Nimii
Princeali ji wink.gif I have reservations about AR laugh.gif so I guess I would react this way, irrespective of who she pairs with tongue1.gif

N wink.gif
princeali
QUOTE(Nimii @ Sep 29 2006, 01:03 AM) *

Princeali ji wink.gif I have reservations about AR laugh.gif so I guess I would react this way, irrespective of who she pairs with tongue1.gif

N wink.gif

Understood Nimii ji laugh.gif
NATURE
QUOTE(princeali @ Sep 29 2006, 01:03 AM) *

How did you like the Hrithik-Priyanka pair in Krish ?....I thought it was good.....Nimii ji this question is for you too biggrin.gif

i haven't watched krish, i think it would be a gorgeous pair. u watched bluffmaster ? i haven't, from the
songs and photos, i liked the abhishek priyanka company. it was good ...

QUOTE(Nimii @ Sep 29 2006, 11:33 AM) *

N wink.gif

reservations ? haa haa haa. laugh.gif be careful, anti reservation company is protesting ... laugh.gif

princeli saheb, i forgot to ask one question. what about umraao jaan ? another big budget movie to be
released in october, 2006. ofcourse no comparison with rekha, naseeruddin shah and farooq shaikh.
in the remake:

ash -> umraao jaan ( rekha )
abhishek -> nawab sultan ( farooq shaikh )
sunil shetty -> gohar mirza ( naseeruddin shah )

do u like the choice of sunil shetty as gohar mirza and anu malik as composer ?
what about ismail darbar ? nimmi ji, these questions are for u and others too.

UMRAO JAAN

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
princeali
QUOTE(NATURE @ Sep 29 2006, 03:50 PM) *

i haven't watched krish, i think it would be a gorgeous pair. u watched bluffmaster ? i haven't, from the
songs and photos, i liked the abhishek priyanka company. it was good ...

Bluffmaster was entertaining, and the Abhishek-Priyanka pair is cool cool.gif

princeli saheb, i forgot to ask one question. what about umraao jaan ? another big budget movie to be
released in october, 2006. ofcourse no comparison with rekha, naseeruddin shah and farooq shaikh.
in the remake:

ash -> umraao jaan ( rekha )
abhishek -> nawab sultan ( farooq shaikh )
sunil shetty -> gohar mirza ( naseeruddin shah )

do u like the choice of sunil shetty as gohar mirza and anu malik as composer ?
what about ismail darbar ? nimmi ji, these questions are for u and others too.

You know I think Sunil Shetty can pull off the negative role, so its a good choice. Of late he has not been getting roles with depth, mostly low-grade acts in films, like the recently released Aap Ki Khatir where he was wasted. This will be a chance for him to do well in an important role in a big film.

I think the choice of Anu Mailk was good since he gave wonderful music for JP Dutta's Refugee. Recently Anu Malik has not had a great run with his albums, and this is a chance for him to prove his critics wrong. I think he is a talented composer, he has the ability to come up with great albums. Remember Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayi in the early 90's in which he composed excellent songs. He has been around for a while, his albums in the early 80's also had some wonderful compositions. He has in the past resorted to 'copying', but he has the ability to create some truly great original songs, hope 'Umrao Jaan' works well for him.

Ismail Darbar would have been another good choice, even an ARR for this kind of film.

What do you think ?
princeali
Hrithik, Aishwarya in a Music Video for Dhoom 2?

They started the trend of music videos in films. Now are they doing it again? Rumors are rife that Sanjay Gadhvi’s highly awaited Dhoom 2, which is under the Yashraj banner, will have a promotional music video just like Dhoom had which featured Tata Young along with the lead male stars of the film. The music video was directed by Arjun Sablok.

According to sources in the industry, this time too Yashraj have roped in Arjun Sablok to direct a music video for Dhoom 2. The video will have Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai. Arjun Sablok has previously directed films like Na Tum Jaano Na Hum and Neal n Nikki.

When we contacted Sanjay Gadhvi, he refused to comment on the rumor. Well all of us can just hope that the above said rumor is true as you can expect fireworks in this video as Aishwarya and Hrithik do make a hot couple. Dhoom 2 is slated to release on 24th November.

Source: IndiaFM.com
princeali
Meet the person behind Ash's look in DHOOM:2

By Manissha, Bollywood Trade News Network

She has been credited with Aishwarya Rai's new look in DHOOM-2 and ever since the word has spread around, fitness trainer, Dipika Mehta, has been flooded with calls from actors in the industry, requesting her to bring about a similar transformation for them.

Meet Dipika Mehta, Aishwarya's hi-profile trainer who brought about a dramatic change in her looks in a matter of few days for DHOOM-2. The unassuming Dipika has been in the business for ten years now and has trained several reckoned actresses, from Bipasha Basu to Priyanka Chopra, Yana Gupta and Vidya Balan.

In the case of Aishwarya, it was Aditya Chopra who got in touch with her to give the former an extraordinary look in DHOOM-II. Recalls Dipika, 'I had trained Rimi Sen for DHOOM-I and Aditya was keen to have a very different look for Ash in the second part.' The idea was to make Ms. Rai look lean and delicately beautiful, which is why Dipika put her on a combination of dance routine and a daily session of yoga and meditation. Dipika was extra particular not to put Ash on a rigorous diet. 'She has the best face in the world and I didn't want to spoil her face by putting her on a crash diet. Instead I planned a dance-based workout for her coupled with a hi-nutrition and low calorie diet. I also used my research in yoga, ayurveda and naturopathy to achieve the desired result,' she reveals.

What got her more enthused about the whole training program was the way Aishwarya Rai took to the dance and diet routine. 'A trainer can succeed only if the student responds positively to the training program. It is a two-way process. What I liked about Ash was her dedication and utter sense of professionalism. She'd be on the dot for the one and a half hour dance and yoga session and she would perform it with all her heart.'

Dipika was also impressed with Aishwarya's flexibility. 'She has got a background in dance and has an amazingly flexible body. I found that her body started responding to the exercise schedule from day one,' she says.

The program was planned in a discreet gym at the prestigious Taj Land's End in Mumbai, where Dipika trains all her hi-profile clients. 'Privacy and the respect of my clients is very important for me, that's why I have chosen the Taj where they can afford to be themselves without being conscious of stares,' she says.

She is now readying for a training program of another hi-profile actor for a forthcoming film but she wouldn't like to reveal the identity of the people concerned. Isn't she faced with situations where jealous and possessive actors, refuse to share her with any of their counterparts? 'Not so far. The actors who have trained under me are more concerned about their success instead of what I have to offer to others. It is each upto his own,' she smiles.

Source: Glamsham.com
NATURE
very good princeali saheb. chaliye sunil shetty aur anu malik ko chance de dete hai. biggrin.gif
u r right, it would be a chance for them to show something good. i have listened to the song
"salaam karne ki aarzoo hai", it's very good. to listen to all the songs visit: raaga.com or dishant.com

i am quite positive about the dance sequences: choreographer vabhavi merchant reveales:
"although i have worked with ash in bunty aur babli" but working with her in umrao jaan is
a completely different experience. she is a thorough professional and wanted everything to
be organized and rehearsed before she entered the set to give the final shot.
like madhuri in devdas, ash too in umrao jaan faced difficulty because of heavy costumes,
so i had to alter some kathak steps. i have used kathak as main dance form and used
mudras, kudras which i have learnt from maestros like pandit birju maharaj. i had to go back
and dig out everything i have learnt during my training. director j.p. dutta wanted to emphasize
on her eyes, so that when audiences see her, they get a feeling that she is looking into their eyes ..."

vabhavi merchant is a very talented choreographer, who shared works with saroj khan in movies
like hum dil chuke sanam, devdas, lagaan and whos kajra re was an overnight hit ...

sorry princeali saheb, for writing anything about umrao jaan in dhoom-2 topic. kya hai naa,
ek aur topic create karne ki ichchhaa nahi thi. thanks for the information about dhoom-2,
will look foward to it. hope, it will be a superhit. biggrin.gif

yes, anu malik has calibre to produce good and bad music but plagiarism, flops have diminished his
skill and fame ... i don't remember the movie "phir teri kahani yaad aayi" but his music in refugee,
murder, border is really appreciated. what's different about him is unlike nadeem shravan who used
kumar sanu and udit narayan only anu malik gave breaks to singers like sonu nigam, kunal ganjewala etc
hope for the best ... a.r. rehman or ismail darbar too would be a good choice for the music of umrao jaan

here, i want to draw a comparison between ismail darbar and a.r. rehman. i know some people
will think why this comparision ? how this comparison ? and some people will think no comparison.
because, on way we have a.r. rehman more famous and established composer and other way
ismail darbar, very few movies show his skill.

the points i want to make here are:

1. a.r. rehman's music is different from his contemporary because of his adoption of western
flavor and mix it with indian folk music. so, we find a variety and difference unlike in illaya raja
and ismail darbar's music, which is based on indian traditional style

2. in a.r rehman's music the background score is very important which makes the song complete
without which the beauty will not be the same.
but in ismail darbar's music, if u take the background score out of the album, it will sound equally
good. for example, remember songs like chaand chhupaa by udit, tadap tadap ke by kay kay,
woh kisna hai from the movie kisna ...
and recall few songs from bombay, taal, lagaan. in these movies the background scores are more
beautiful and important than the songs to make the music complete.

3. i will choose a.r. reham for his background score, instruments and ismail darbar for his song
compositions because they have more soothing effect than the background music and the
beauty will be intact even if u just render the songs only.

which one is udit narayan's best performance ? neither "lagaan" nor "aye ajnabi tu bhi kabhi",
"it's chaand chhupaa baadal mein" i think. somewhere i read: "this piece of music is just out of
the world". what do u think ?

sorry for saying a lot, don't know what i am talking about. little confused too. please correct me and
share yr ideas. looking forward to to you in this discussion.
princeali
Dhoom 2 - IndiaFM Music Review

By Gaurav Malani (IndiaFM News Bureau)

Dhoom Machale was the biggest chartbuster of 2004 and the track was the year’s largest selling ringtone as well. Dhoom 2 – the sequel of the 2004 action adventure is arriving. Undoubtedly the movie promises to be bigger and better! So does the music. Two years back music director Pritam Chakravarthy gave his first independent hit in the form of Dhoom and came in the top league. Ever since then he has been riding high. Life comes a full circle for Pritam with the sequel of Dhoom. Expectations are inevitably rife. What’s interesting is that lyricist Sameer enters the Yashraj camp with this film. What’s the result? Read on…

‘Crazy Kiya Re’ marks an apt start to the album and is an instantly catchy number. Opening with an English chorus, Sunidhi Chauhan quickly takes over and is at her vivacious best. ‘Sexy lady on the floor, keeps you coming back for more’ sings the chorus and rightly so as the sensuous voice of Sunidhi makes you come back to this track for more. Pritam’s music is familiarly unsophisticated and yet amazingly appealing. It won’t take you long to get on the dance floor and groove your leg. There’s nothing exceptional about Sameer’s lyrics with the usual ‘chori kiya, jhoome jiya, crazy kiya’ rhymes but then who’s complaining. Crazy Kiya Re isn’t a lyric based song but makes you crazy with its zippy music and zany singing. You love it in its entirety and think that it can’t get better until you come across the remix.

Agreed that the ‘Remix version’ doesn’t serve anything new from the original apart from the regular disc scratching breaks, added rapping and a faster pace. But then Dhoom is all about pace and that essentially acts as the USP of this track. Remixed by Bunty Rajput (who was also the song programmer of Dhoom), what sets the remix apart is the accelerator vroom reverberation just before the end of every verse, thereby giving it a speeding effect.

Next comes the much awaited title track of the Dhoom sequel. Pritam always quoted that the pressure was immense on him to recreate the magic of Dhoom. To maintain the trademark touch from the original version and yet create a new identity for the title track wasn’t an easy task. Moreover while the original was a female track, he primarily hands over the mike to a male singer this time.

The choice of Vishal Dadlani as the lead singer of ‘Dhoom Again’ comes as a surprise. Not because Vishal is a composer himself but because the husky and deep-base voice that he is known for (‘Sholo Si’ in Shabd or ‘Mama Told Me’ in Ek Ajnabee) isn’t used to that effect. Instead Pritam makes him sing rather clear-throated. Dominique Cerejo gives him good company as the female voice.

Starting with a water gushing sound and an extended percussion, the base tune of ‘Dhoom Again’ is same as the original. However, while in the prequel there were two separate versions of the title track (in Hindi and English), this time there is only one version and the entire song is composed with English lyrics. Dhoom Machale are the only Hindi words in the otherwise English song written by Asif Ali Beg. Perhaps that’s intentional to give an international feel to the music and the movie. The track is a little too heavy on percussions but perhaps the effect might show onscreen.

But the major highlight of the song arrives in the form of a whistling interlude (the one heard in the opening note of the trailers) which in most probability will be the theme piece played in the background score at regular intervals. This interlude is repeated in the song after each stanza with the whistling switching to synthesizer notes. Undoubtedly this would be the most popular whistle on everybody’s lips and the theme piece promises to be a popular ringtone on mobile sets, once the music is out.

The theme piece that you loved in Dhoom Again opens ‘Dil Laga Na’ with new instrumentation. Designed as a climax song with all the five lead players of the film coming together, this one is a complete situational track. Sukhbir, Soham Chakrabarthy, Jolly Mukherjee, Mahalaxmi Iyer and Suzanne form the voices of the five characters. Sukhbir adds a bhangra flavour, Mahalaxmi Iyer brings in the mushy lovey dovey touch, Jolly Mukherjee (the singer from late 80s who started with Chandni O Meri Chandni makes a comeback to the Yashraj camp) sings to a hoarse effect and Suzzane adds fire playing the sizzling seductress’ part. Soham Chakrabarthy is overshadowed in the crowd. The Dhoom Machale theme from the prequel constantly plays in the background. More than audible appeal this song would be having visual appeal.

Sonu Nigam in his saccharine sweet vocals takes charge of ‘My Name is Ali’. The setting (NOT the tune) instantly reminds of Dilbara with Uday Chopra trying to woo the lady even here. The song could well have been titled ‘Excuse Me Too Please’ for that is the line repeated for the maximum number of times in the track. But why does Sonu pronounce ‘Excuse’ as ‘Esscuse’? Is it intentional with respect to Uday’s tapoori characterization? Much has been talked about Bipasha’s singing debut with this track but she just chips in for two words in the song and not singing.

This track won’t get on you instantly as compared to the other catchy tracks of the film but with a couple of listening the menthol cool effect of the song will seep in your senses. In fact this menthol-cool feel and Sonu’s honey-soaked singing reminds one of Kishore Kumar’s melodious rendition of ‘O Hansini’ from Zahreela Insaan. Again the feel is similar, not the tune!

String instrumentation opens the final track ‘Touch Me’. This peppy and racy track with a carnival feel sets you to the foot-tapping mode. Alisha gives her patented sensual fluctuations to her voice while KK adds his trademark touch. Their singing chemistry is flawless. Pritam synthesizes the flute to a pleasing effect. Like the previous track, this one too grows on you with multiple listening.

Despite being distinctly different from each other, there is a certain common vibe amongst all the tracks of Dhoom 2 by which you can identify them amongst a lot. Now the big question – does it surpass the original? We would rather say that Dhoom 2 leaves a mark of its own.
princeali
QUOTE(NATURE @ Oct 11 2006, 03:38 PM) *

sorry princeali saheb, for writing anything about umrao jaan in dhoom-2 topic. kya hai naa,
ek aur topic create karne ki ichchhaa nahi thi. thanks for the information about dhoom-2,
will look foward to it. hope, it will be a superhit. biggrin.gif

Why sorry Nature ji ?....you can write about anything you want in this thread smile.gif

here, i want to draw a comparison between ismail darbar and a.r. rehman. i know some people
will think why this comparision ? how this comparison ? and some people will think no comparison.
because, on way we have a.r. rehman more famous and established composer and other way
ismail darbar, very few movies show his skill.

the points i want to make here are:

1. a.r. rehman's music is different from his contemporary because of his adoption of western
flavor and mix it with indian folk music. so, we find a variety and difference unlike in illaya raja
and ismail darbar's music, which is based on indian traditional style

2. in a.r rehman's music the background score is very important which makes the song complete
without which the beauty will not be the same.
but in ismail darbar's music, if u take the background score out of the album, it will sound equally
good. for example, remember songs like chaand chhupaa by udit, tadap tadap ke by kay kay,
woh kisna hai from the movie kisna ...
and recall few songs from bombay, taal, lagaan. in these movies the background scores are more
beautiful and important than the songs to make the music complete.

3. i will choose a.r. reham for his background score, instruments and ismail darbar for his song
compositions because they have more soothing effect than the background music and the
beauty will be intact even if u just render the songs only.

which one is udit narayan's best performance ? neither "lagaan" nor "aye ajnabi tu bhi kabhi",
"it's chaand chhupaa baadal mein" i think. somewhere i read: "this piece of music is just out of
the world". what do u think ?

sorry for saying a lot, don't know what i am talking about. little confused too. please correct me and
share yr ideas. looking forward to to you in this discussion.

Nice views and analysis, both are talented MD's in their own right and both have proved their calibre. Out of the two it would be a tough choice for period films as both have what it takes to score for such a theme.

ARR is also noted for using new singers and giving them breaks. I think his work in 'Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha' went un-noticed, his three songs (other three composed by Himesh) were fantastic, the melody and orchestration was great, I wish he had composed for the whole album, something came up and he could not complete it. ARR is a master at orchestration, he is very creative in this aspect.

Ismail Darbar is also great and he has the ability to come up with great melody. His 'Devdas' and 'Deewange' just to name a couple were great overall soundtracks.
spbobby
heards it great
Steel Thug
i realise that movie is out n flying high but jus had this trailor of it so thou't to share.

also, this is my 1st post here n hope I do it rite da first time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.