Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Pradeep
Can any one guess who the person is?
kcp
To me she looks like Sheila Ramani biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif

Could be Noor Jehan ?

smile.gif
Pradeep
Nay.. this one is a heartthrob of younger generation. She is a daughter of a very well known actress and an actor.
mukesh behari
Is It Juhi Babbar Daughter of Raj babbar and Smita Patil
Pradeep
No.

She and her mother both are trained Bharatnatyam dancers.
unni
Esha Deol.
iqbal

Yes Esha
Pradeep
Yessss!! smile.gif
extenok
QUOTE (unni @ Jun 29 2004, 04:07 PM)
Esha Deol.

Exactly, no one has the same forehead. laugh.gif

Plus, 'esha' written on the left side of the pic. tongue.gif
Pradeep
Aap ki nazar bahut tez hai Extenok ji.

My next hint would be based on her forehead ... wink.gif. Unni guessed it before that.
iqbal
QUOTE (extenok @ Jun 29 2004, 12:47 PM)
QUOTE (unni @ Jun 29 2004, 04:07 PM)
Esha Deol.

Exactly, no one has the same forehead. laugh.gif

Plus, 'esha' written on the left side of the pic. tongue.gif

I can't see Esha written on the pic.

Where is it you supervision waale!
Pradeep
E
S
H
A
iqbal

Got it now.

Cheers

extenok
QUOTE (Pradeep @ Jun 29 2004, 06:31 PM)
Aap ki nazar bahut tez hai Extenok ji.

My next hint would be based on her forehead ... wink.gif. Unni guessed it before that.

Thank you, Pradeep babu. wink.gif

Next picture please. biggrin.gif
Pradeep
Aur ek dhak dhak girl. Guess who.. smile.gif
Bawra Jay
Pretty Zinta ? rolleyes.gif

Or May be I am into seeing pretty zinta in every other girl blink.gif
Pradeep
Nay.. Pretty Zinta is much more chubbier wink.gif
Talaikya
Some clues please, I am totally at a loss, in any case if its a new girl, I really wouldn't be able to recognise her, they all look the same to me... I remember when my Mom would say that and I'd be so amused... and now... rolleyes.gif

extenok

Actually, you can see a much more clearer picture, if you move yourself away from the monitor and look at it from an angle.

My first guess would've been Preity Zinta. The 'dhak dhak' clue leads me to Madhuri Dixit, but is that Madhuri's smile?

Bawra Jay
Yeh Dhak Dhak girl kya hota hai ? rolleyes.gif

Second thought would be RATI AGNIHOTRI ? ya fir AMRTIA AURORA, the reason is looking at the chubby cheeks and chin.. AMRITA has a smaller face so I guess that rules her out....

Kya kehte ho ?
iqbal

Looks like Rati Agnihotri
Talaikya
I thought so too, but squeeze yr eyes and look at the pic, it gets sharper and then she doesn't look like Rati at all. Must be someone new... or my strategy is all bakwaas smile.gif
unni
Dr. Nene ki biwi.
Bawra Jay
QUOTE (Talaikya @ Jun 30 2004, 08:40 PM)
I thought so too, but squeeze yr eyes and look at the pic, it gets sharper and then she doesn't look like Rati at all. Must be someone new... or my strategy is all bakwaas smile.gif

Ouuuch I squizzz my eyes so much blink.gif now i cant see any pciture at all ... Kaunsi pic ki baat kar rahein hai aap log ..... unsure.gif
Pradeep
Bawra your assumption is correct. May be this will close down the gaps..
She has a sister show is a VJ.

smile.gif
Bawra Jay
Ahhaaa , Amrita Aurora ... but the photo is than strectch ... morph whatever as never knew she has such a chubby cheeks and sharp chin unsure.gif or maybe she was like this before she entered movie.

And are you talking about her sister Malaika Aurora wink.gif that how I figured out that what I was ruling out was actually the answer , thanks for the hint wink.gif warna din bhaar sir khujate khujate aab tak tau mei GANJA ho jaata fir log BAWRA JAY nahi balki TAKLA JAY bulate mujhe blink.gif
Bawra Jay
Yaar was thinking sirf gana hi ga deta ..... Chaiya Chaiya Chaiya Chal Chaiya Chaiya Chaiya , lol .....would have got the clue wink.gif .... after all everything in HF should be done through music(speak the language easier to understand for your audience, ha ha ha here all music fans) , yaa but the problem is kaise ga sakte hai ? some people cant even hummmmmm you know woh gungunna naa wink.gif , while uploading so better ke likh ke hi clue de diya karo bhai tongue.gif
Pradeep
YESSSSSSSSS!! The Arora babe.
Dhak Dhak girl .... patatha sab log Madhuri pe ungli utayenge tongue.gif I said it more in terms to Girlfriend ... and an article at Times.. related to Dhak Dhak.
Pradeep
Here is the original..
Bawra Jay
Hmmm she has turned out to be more pretty in the picture wink.gif.... Abb tau GirlFriend dekhni hi padeygi , hai koi Boyfriend mere ko company dene ko , lolz
Pradeep
Main hoon naa... smile.gif
Pradeep
Guess who this person is.

smile.gif
Talaikya
yeh hui na baat ...

what's her name... Moon Moon Sen's mom...

Suchitra Sen!!!!

Did she ever wear her hair like that though??? There I go doubting myself... she was paired with Dilip Kumar too, wasn't she?

T
Pradeep
Ooops.. sorry. Mistake from my side. The hint was correct.. but uploaded the wrong picture. So lemme rephrase my hint for the uploaded picture.

Her directorial debut was an english film, which won the Grand Prix at the Manila International Film Festival and the National Award for Best Direction in India.
Talaikya
Could it be Aparna Sen? The Pic could be her... and she's one of the female directors I know of...
Bawra Jay
After scratching the head for a while and squisshing the eyes , moving away from monitor , rolling on floor , foot tapping , etc etc I think it has to be Aparna Sen , rolleyes.gif
Bawra Jay
Oh no , so many post by the time I hit enter sad.gif ... The awards you talking about where for “36 Chowringhee Lane” haai na wink.gif
Pradeep
Yesssss smile.gif

The english film is 36 Chowringhee Lane.
Pradeep
QUOTE (Bawra Jay @ Jul 1 2004, 03:35 AM)
After scratching the head for a while and squisshing the eyes , moving away from monitor , rolling on floor , foot tapping , etc etc I think it has to be Aparna Sen , rolleyes.gif

yeah dude... teri mehenat bekaar nahin gayi smile.gif
Bawra Jay
Any idea when Gulel is getting released ? Heard this time no short time fella 's like Rahul bose and konakana .... She has signed Ajay Devgan , Saif Ali Khan , Bipasha Basu , Kareena Kapoor and Urmila Matondkar. Her movies are worth watching smile.gif , How was the people's view on Mr & Mrs Iyer in India ? Was very much welcomed here and due to her international fame , came across lots of GORAs during the screening of the movie here
Pradeep
Last thing I read about Gulel was that it rain into some trouble with Pritish Nandy Communications dumping the project. Need to check out for some updates on it. Mr. & Mrs. Iyer did well in Home as well as abroad.
unni
QUOTE (Pradeep @ Jun 30 2004, 09:33 AM)
Aur ek dhak dhak girl

NO FAIR! COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT! MISREPRESENTATION!

ACTIONABLE UNDER BOLLYWOOD UNCIVIL CODE.

My lawyers will be talking to your lawyers.
Pradeep
Where do I run.... i aint finding a way

user posted image

smile.gif
Bawra Jay
Chalo aab meri baari pradeep bhai ,

Ok an Easyone , Who is she ?
Pradeep
Mujeh Jaa Na Kaho Meri Jaan... Meri Jaan ... Meri Jaan..
Swargiya Geeta Dutt?
Bawra Jay
Yep , correct bro !

Ok aagey se sirf teri baari teri baari sad.gif .... Aur nahi tau kyaa 1 min mein answer de deta hai tu sad.gif not fair naa dry.gif
Pradeep
Thatz bcoz Geeta Dutt is my fav. in female singers smile.gif ,,,, kuch aur pucha hota tho shayad answer na de pata wink.gif
Bawra Jay
Lagta hai yahan jyada Geeta ji ke fan nahi hai sad.gif meine ek thread bhi shuru ki thi but kuch acha response nahi mila.... chalo ek acha article hai mere pass , wohi post karke dekhta hu shayad kuch responses mile jaye smile.gif

Bawra Jay
Ok let me try another one , can anyone guess who is the GIRL in the picture ?

Pradeep
Lagta hai yahan jyada Geeta ji ke fan nahi hai  meine ek thread bhi shuru ki thi but kuch acha response nahi mila.... chalo ek acha article hai mere pass , wohi post karke dekhta hu shayad kuch responses mile jaye

Fan tho hein par unke baare mein zyada information nahin pata. Mein Geeta Dutt ji ke site bhi banana chahta hun, par gaanon ke alava, I dont have much of an information on the legend sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.