Bahut Pachhtaaii.
Muft Mein Ho Gayee Badnaam,
Bahey Rusvaaii.
Aaya Gussa Kabhi Apne Pe,
Kabhi Sharm Aayee.
Utthi Ghabraake Magar Aisee,
Qamar Ball Khaaii..

...Gir Gayee Re Morey Maathe Ki Bindeeyaa

Khwaabon Mein Koii Meena Kumari Ki Nasheelii Saayeraaana Awaaz, Jab Suman Ji Ke Madhur Swar Se Dhalti Hai Tou Kaisa Lagtaa Hai ????

Friends, Aisaa Lagtaa Hai.....

Film - Paakeezah
MD -Ghulam Mohammed Sahab
Lyrics - Kaif Bhopali?/ Kaifi Azmi? / Majrooh? / Kamal amrohi? /Yaaaa ke Meena Kumari? (Pl.guess & comment)
Year - 1971

(Is it also an unreleased song ?)

Click to view attachment

Enjoy

USR
deewani
QUOTE(usrafian @ Aug 4 2006, 03:31 AM) *

(Is it also an unreleased song ?)

Unreleased in what sense? It is present on both versions of the solo Pakeezah CD I have seen (I own the UK one and have seen the Made In India one) under the track title Leke Angrai.
mmuk2004
Maybe it was not used in the movie. I have to check on my Pakeezah dvd...lying still unopened... sleep.gif
SuDeo
I wonder why post in this thread got deleted!

SuDeo
joshi
USR ji,

The tags on my rip say the lyrics are by Kaif Bhopali. One thing, at least there's no controversy that this one has been composed by Ghulam Mohd saaheb smile1.gif
deewani
Ok thanks, someone else was saying another song from Pakeezah was unreleased a few months ago, so I'm just trying to understand what is meant by that. Cause both were released in the solo cassettes and solo CDs but not the combos, whether they were in the film or not, I don't remember, been ages and ages and ages, lol.
usrafian

The songs which are not picturised OR cut-off from film are basically known as unreleased.
(if we heard the song how it can be unreleased ? laugh.gif )

This song was not in the film, there are other songs also which were not picturised in the film.

USR
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.