Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bappi The Genius
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Bappi Lahiri
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
bawlachintu
Celebrating 1stbirth anniversary of our friends' setup.

Bappi's out of world melody.
Click to view attachment
Tumhara pyar chahiye.

Click to view attachment

Dedicated to Debu, Madhavi and Hero76 the Bappifans rolleyes.gif
dmuk20
QUOTE(bawlachintu @ Jul 29 2006, 11:53 AM) *

Celebrating 1stbirth anniversary of our friends' setup.

Bappi's out of world melody.

Tumhara pyar chahiye.

Click to view attachment

Dedicated to Debu, Madhavi and Hero76 the Bappifans rolleyes.gif

Ha ha ha ha haaaa Thank u Chintu-ji
bawlachintu
Welcome Darlin Debuda wink.gif love.gif
mmuk2004
Thanks BC... biggrin.gif

Let's start from the very beginning... and stall there for a while... Most of his early albums hardly need the sprited defense that ...ahem ...his later tracks require from time to time...

Here are two relatively rare, melodious KK_AB duets from his earliest films before he hit the big league with his superb Zakhmee(1975) album...

Courtesy: HF
Nimii
Madhz I have his latest album Ghungta blushf.gif share to nahi kar sakti post 1987 na wub.gif Mah bappida kiss.gif
mmuk2004
QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 21 2006, 01:43 AM) *

Madhz I have his latest album Ghungta blushf.gif share to nahi kar sakti post 1987 na wub.gif Mah bappida kiss.gif

Hmmm lagta hai pm karne the waqt aa gaya... tongue1.gif
Nimii
I guess u havent heard the song mujhko neta bana de.. (it was released during the election time) laugh.gif Bappida sounds a riot in the song ! biggrin.gif Kuchh bhi kaho re that guy has some josh! clap1.gif bow.gif
bawlachintu
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Aug 21 2006, 12:01 PM) *

Thanks BC... biggrin.gif

Let's start from the very beginning... and stall there for a while... Most of his early albums hardly need the sprited defense that ...ahem ...his later tracks require from time to time...

Here are two relatively rare, melodious KK_AB duets from his earliest films before he hit the big league with his superb Zakhmee(1975) album...

Courtesy: HF

Publi_ankh_band_karo. kiss.gif love.gif

Thanks Madhavi for Bazar band karo.
Poot ke paanv palne mein hi dikhayi de jaate hain.

Bazar Band karo is a good album. How can public foget Bappi who
has 350+ films under his belt. Second highest in terms of numbers after LP!!!!

bawlachintu
Another gem from Bappi's meldoy factory.

Film:Pyar ke kabil
Voice:Kishore

People salute the master of interludes, Bappi.

Click to view attachment
bawlachintu
Request for

Phoolon ki tarah wo hansti thi
College girl

Thanks in advance
dmuk20
QUOTE(bawlachintu @ Aug 23 2006, 02:33 PM) *

Request for

College girl

Thanks in advance

Here it is
mmuk2004
Thank you Debu for a good quality file. It is a quiet, beautiful song in an album which had another gem, Kishore's "Pyar Manga Hai Tumhi Si". Bappi Lahiri and Rafi made some amazing songs, here is another one of my favorites from Lahu Ke Do Rang, an album which I feel did not get the credit it deserves... Anuradha Paudwal is also superb in one of her very early songs. The song is a romantic moment between....Helen and Vinod Khanna. An early Mahesh Bhatt film, it has his touch of surprising twists and characters, some unsettling, brilliant unpredictable scenes and some very tacky ones too... biggrin.gif
bawlachintu
QUOTE(dmuk20 @ Aug 23 2006, 02:42 PM) *

QUOTE(bawlachintu @ Aug 23 2006, 02:33 PM) *

Request for

College girl

Thanks in advance

Here it is

Thanks Debu. That was real quick! rolleyes.gif
mmuk2004
And the two beautiful tandem solos by Lata and Yesudas, "Zid na karo"... wub.gif Have always had a soft spot for the Lata-Bappi combos, and the same goes for all those wonderful songs that Bappi composed for Yesudas...
Mandrake
Thanks Madhavi smile.gif
Excellent quality sound - zid na karo.. on of my favourites
Had Yesudas, but listening to the Lata number for the 1st time bow.gif
dmuk20
[/quote]
Thanks Debu. That was real quick! rolleyes.gif
[/quote]

Ha ha ha U know Chintu-ji I brought the CD yesterday to share the same song & got your farmaish.

Rgds,
Debu.
bawlachintu
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Aug 25 2006, 06:23 AM) *

And the two beautiful tandem solos by Lata and Yesudas, "Zid na karo"... wub.gif Have always had a soft spot for the Lata-Bappi combos, and the same goes for all those wonderful songs that Bappi composed for Yesudas...

Thanks Madhavi for the revitalizer(Lata-Bappi combo). wub.gif
imjagdish
Do u have the number Red Light Red Light No Green Light from Pyar ke kabil?
princeali
Nice thread. Bappi's earlier work from about the mid seventies to the early eighties was great. His songs from those albums were good and meledious. His songs with Rafi, Kishore, Lata were excellent.

Thanks to all that uploaded the earlier songs smile1.gif.

I have a couple of requests from the Bappi/Rafi combination, can someone please upload these songs:

Saathi Re Gham Nahin Karna (Ikraar) - This song has been uploaded on HF before (on my request as well), but I remember hearing a CD quality version of this song a long time back, would anyone happen to have this version, the recording quality is much more clearer. The versions which I have don't seem to be from the original album in terms of sound quality.

Kaisa Hai Naseeb Tera (Paapi)

Cheers
dmuk20
Princeali,

If u do have the two LATA solos from PAAPI, pls upload them

Rgds,
Debu,
mmuk2004
Mandrake and BC, you are both very welcome.

Princeji if anyone else does not upload the cd version, please do upload the version you have. In the meantime, here is another beautiful Lata solo, from the same movie...
dmuk20
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Aug 25 2006, 06:11 PM) *

Mandrake and BC, you are both very welcome.

Princeji if anyone else does not upload the cd version, please do upload the version you have. In the meantime, here is another beautiful Lata solo, from the same movie...

Mmuk2004,

Thanks for the upload.

Rgds,
Debu.
mmuk2004
You are welcome Debu and please call me Madhavi.

Here are two more songs from an album that had incredible solos, by Lata, Asha and KK. Actually all the songs in this movie are superb. In each album of his, more often than not, there is a sparkling gem. It is just that in his later albums, very often the chalu numbers outweigh the gems... sad.gif

The BL magic working on the two sisters, he has given one of those teasing sexy tracks to Asha which she sings with a particular sweetness, and Lata goes the other way, singing with a jazzy, twinkling, brazenness which is very attractive. And OC the album had the two soul stirring KK solos, "Kitne Ranje Tujhe" and "Sapno Ke Shehar".
Nimii
Thanks Madhz smile.gif
akbaralibhai
Thank you Madhavi Ji, Chintu Ji and Debu Ji for these wonderful uploads.
sangeetbhakt
QUOTE(princeali @ Aug 24 2006, 10:51 PM) *

Nice thread. Bappi's earlier work from about the mid seventies to the early eighties was great. His songs from those albums were good and meledious. His songs with Rafi, Kishore, Lata were excellent.

Thanks to all that uploaded the earlier songs smile1.gif.

I have a couple of requests from the Bappi/Rafi combination, can someone please upload these songs:

Saathi Re Gham Nahin Karna (Ikraar) - This song has been uploaded on HF before (on my request as well), but I remember hearing a CD quality version of this song a long time back, would anyone happen to have this version, the recording quality is much more clearer. The versions which I have don't seem to be from the original album in terms of sound quality.

Kaisa Hai Naseeb Tera (Paapi)

Cheers

Here is a version of the song from "Iqraar" that I got from HF. It is 128kbps but
I don't know the source.
princeali
Sorry Debu ji, I don't have the two Lata solo's from the film sad.gif.

SB ji, Thanks for uploading that version, its actually the same one that I have with me. Hopefully we will find that album version. I made a mistake by not making an effort to keep it with me since I had it on my old computer a few years ago.

Madhavi ji, that Lata solo from Ikraar is one of my favourite Lata gems of the 70's, a beautiful song, Thanks for uploading it.

Here is a great Rafi solo composed by BL, it is one of Rafi's last few released songs, the movie is from the year 1988 but this was ofcourse recorded before 1980.

Phool Ka Shabab Kya
Film: Farz Ki Jung
Year: 1988
Marcilo
Lets play a little game here, check out the clip and guess who is in it. What is the name of movie? and song?

Has he appeared in more movies with such appearances?
dmuk20
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Aug 26 2006, 08:27 PM) *

Lets play a little game here, check out the clip and guess who is in it. What is the name of movie? and song?

Has he appeared in more movies with such appearances?

I am not able to give the answer. So waiting for it.
Nimii
Marci BKND? Debuda Bappida was with Guru na in BKND! blink.gif

N wacko.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 28 2006, 06:28 AM) *

N wacko.gif

No this is not From BKND. Did he appear in BKND?

Any wild guesses for this movie? Ok here is another hint, this song was sung by Asha B

By the way, do you agree if the guy in blue and white dress is Bappi?
Nimii
I was just making a wild guess mad.gif I havent even d/l the file, didnt u notice that? laugh.gif

Yes Bappida is in BKND! You bought the vcd, didnt you? Do check out, the young smart slimmer Bappida! He is sporting a printed shirt with a guitar in his hand and looks very trendy considering the period of that movie. Come on Marcie do check out Bappida in BKND. It is something you should not miss out! If you still cant spot him, I will post a clip for you.

N
Marcilo
You have not downloaded the clip??? Well then you need to

Yes, I was planning to order from my list but as I had guessed, not all the movies that they have listed as available are actually available. So I guess I will have to wait. I do not want to pay for shipping each one separately
dmuk20
QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 28 2006, 03:58 PM) *

N wacko.gif

Nahi Nimii, BKND mein aisa kuch nahi hain
Nimii
Haan in BKND Bappida is even younger than this. Here he loox all hi-fi dressed up! And so slim ! blink.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(Nimii @ Aug 28 2006, 11:08 AM) *

Haan in BKND Bappida is even younger than this. Here he loox all hi-fi dressed up! And so slim ! blink.gif

Yes but his face makes it very clear who he is smile1.gif
Marcilo
another Hint - Title song in the movie was sung by Mahendra Kapoor
mmuk2004
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Aug 29 2006, 02:34 PM) *

another Hint - Title song in the movie was sung by Mahendra Kapoor

Paapi(1977) ? ph34r.gif
Nimii
Paapi and Waqt ki pukar both have MK singing.. but mellow.gif dont know if it is a title song wacko.gif Madhz u heard the one from Paapi?

Paapi song by MK- paap ka saawan ghir aaya hai
Marcilo
Nopes it not Paapi, the clip is not from title song. Title song in this movie appears when initial credits roll. Clip is from song (by Asha Bhosle) when heroine sings on radio (live may be)

Hint – 2 – Recently I saw one movie ( yeh tera ghar yeh mera gahr) which had similar story line with Sunil Shetty and Mahima C in leading roles. Movie had same concept and same plot.
Marcilo
Same clip with audio this time
dmuk20
Marcilo, Nimii, Madhvi,

I have some farmaish...(hee hee)

1. Kya hua (SURAAG - KK)
2. PAAPI - lata solos (Never heard these numbers)

Rgds,
Debu.
mmuk2004
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Aug 29 2006, 11:03 PM) *

Nopes it not Paapi, the clip is not from title song. Title song in this movie appears when initial credits roll. Clip is from song (by Asha Bhosle) when heroine sings on radio (live may be)

Hint – 2 – Recently I saw one movie ( yeh tera ghar yeh mera gahr) which had similar story line with Sunil Shetty and Mahima C in leading roles. Movie had same concept and same plot.

Basu Chatterji's Kirayedaar? BTW like your new avatar's gyrations... tongue1.gif
bawlachintu
Next song is here. A beautiful duet.

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=282950
Marcilo
Basu Chatterji's Kirayedaar?

Yes, you go that right and the song is "Dil Diya … dil Liya… fhir dil ka kaya hua"

BTW like your new avatar's gyrations

I was looking for "disco" animation, kinda Travolta style. This is the closest I could find.
mmuk2004
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Aug 30 2006, 11:47 AM) *

Basu Chatterji's Kirayedaar?

Yes, you go that right and the song is "Dil Diya … dil Liya… fhir dil ka kaya hua"

BTW like your new avatar's gyrations

I was looking for "disco" animation, kinda Travolta style. This is the closest I could find.

Travolta, I am sure, will be honored by this close approximation... biggrin.gif Ab full gana milega kya reward mein??? cool.gif
mmuk2004
QUOTE(bawlachintu @ Aug 30 2006, 11:19 AM) *

Thanks BC for a nice song, Debu here is the KK song you asked for. Don't have the others...

Check out the dialogue in the beginning of the song. I am assuming it is KK ninja.gif But the way he says the last word "Haaaa" is very Sanjeevish... wacko.gif
Marcilo

Travolta, I am sure, will be honored by this close approximation... Ab full gana milega kya reward mein???

Yes, Travolta style, Saturday night.. Disco. I know this bunny comes no where close to him but his dance does

Gaana week end pe mile ga.. audio ya fir video? Kaya chaiyee?
bawlachintu
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Aug 31 2006, 02:07 AM) *

Thanks BC for a nice song, Debu here is the KK song you asked for. Don't have the others...

Check out the dialogue in the beginning of the song. I am assuming it is KK ninja.gif But the way he says the last word "Haaaa" is very Sanjeevish... wacko.gif

Thanks Madhavi. I needed the song.
dmuk20
QUOTE(mmuk2004 @ Aug 31 2006, 02:07 AM) *

Thanks Madhvi..............the dialogue in the beginning of the song is indeed KK.

Rgds,
Debu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.