Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sharmila
Hamara Forums > Films > Wallpapers
deep750
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Nimii
Deepz do u have any pix of her when she acted in her first film (Balika Badu ka bengali version).. she was then juz 16 years or so .. (vaguely remember my dad telling me about it)

N unsure.gif
deep750
these pics are from apu sansar 1959 (her debut movie) and the last movie of the apu triology. And yes she is only 16 here
Nimii
Wow so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif

I love b/w pix .. the beauty the b/w pix have woh color mein kahan?

Thanx Deepz smile1.gif Add more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N jump.gif
SuDeo
QUOTE(deep750 @ Jul 7 2006, 03:55 PM) *

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Sharmila Tagore is fair looking, but certainly not the most beautiful etc. starlet of Hindi cinema. In the first photo she almost looks ugly.

SuDeo
Nimii
Nay .. I think she looks natural and pretty with no heavy make up.. A girl's beauty is seen when she is without make up and all huh.gif

She has sharp features.. esp her eyes and nose.. that make her look very photogenic.

N tongue1.gif
nasir
In my opinion, there is nothing to beat the Oomph that Sharmila exudes. She is like CHOOI-MOOI - like the touch-me-not, and if we were to touch her, she would just shrink within heraelf. Such an attraction is found in no other actress whether past or present. Others may have beauty that is particular to them. But the beauty of Sharmila lies within her NIGAH-E-NAAZ or the alluring eyes, the body language and the way she conducts herself. Ah. a lot can be written.
By the way, just watch her in YEH RAAT PHIR NA AAYEGI, ANUPAMA, TALAASH, SATYAKAM and you will know what I mean. smile.gif

NASIR.
deep750
QUOTE(SuDeo @ Jul 7 2006, 04:16 PM) *

Sharmila Tagore is fair looking, but certainly not the most beautiful etc. starlet of Hindi cinema. In the first photo she almost looks ugly.

SuDeo

for your kind information: the lady is 59 years of age on the first pic. maybe you dont like old ladies, but to say that she looks ugly isnt fair

Click to view attachment a recent picture
nasir
I think something is amiss.
I thought that when we discuss about beauty of somebody, we naturally refer to the times of that person's youthfulness and strength.
So that's what I meant by her oomph.
By the way, if someone wants to compare her to the new breeds of mallika sherawat or neha dhupia, still there's nothing to beat the that Filmfare pose of her in bikinis.

NASIR.
deep750
yeh??? tongue1.gif
deep750
from chupke chupke Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment wub.gif wub.gif
deep750
kaash Sharmila 35 saal baad peda hoti sad.gif
Nimii
mad.gif I think ST has aged gracefully and she still spreads an aura.. I loved her in Virrudh! (Acting bhi aur loox bhi) How many women can look good even after aging angry2.gif

N jump.gif
Nimii
QUOTE(deep750 @ Jul 8 2006, 01:57 AM) *

Deepz Mansur Ali Khan se tum zarur maar khaaoge laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
sri
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 7 2006, 03:59 PM) *
Deepz do u have any pix of her when she acted in her first film (Balika Badu ka bengali version).. she was then juz 16 years or so .. (vaguely remember my dad telling me about it)

N unsure.gif

Nimii - you got mixed up here with another beautiful Bengali actress - Moushumi Chatterjee - she was the one who acted first in Balika Bodhu - 1967 !! Thx deep750 - for some nice pix.
smile.gif
Sri
Nimii
Ayyoooooooo I am jinxed only Sriji wacko.gif

Mera kya hoga kaalia headbang.gif
NATURE
why the black & white pix look so good ??? i find something special in b & w photos sometimes ...

i like these photos. the first 1 is because of her nose ring. now a days, i don't see this trend but
it looks good on some women ... in fact all the rings look good laugh.gif laugh.gif
look @ her eyes & eyebrows don't they look like the same of goddess durga statue ?
QUOTE(deep750 @ Jul 7 2006, 04:56 PM) *

IPB Image

this 1 is so simple ... ( a mamma's love to her baby ) laugh.gif
IPB Image

----------------------------
here r some more pictures:

this 1 looks like asha parekh, don't u think ?
Click to view attachment

and this 1 looks like helen, rite ?
Click to view attachment
Nimii
All said and done she is still look ravishing!

esp yeh wala pic mein biggrin.gif

IPB Image

Nature thankooooooooooooooo jump.gif
deep750
QUOTE(NATURE @ Jul 8 2006, 08:09 AM) *

this 1 looks like asha parekh, don't u think ?

and this 1 looks like helen, rite ?

not sure about asha parekh (never liked her. maybe thats why;) )
you are absolutely rite ab. Helen. prob. bec. helen is the person we associate with this style smile1.gif
deep750
IPB Image
IPB Image
deep750
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 8 2006, 03:53 AM) *

QUOTE(deep750 @ Jul 8 2006, 01:57 AM) *

Deepz Mansur Ali Khan se tum zarur maar khaaoge laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

lol, nawab sahib ko to me dikhata...agar meri umar ke hote. abh to woh bazurg hai, aur mujhe unki izzat karni chahiye wink2.gif
deep750
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 7 2006, 12:29 PM) *

N unsure.gif

waise, Sharmila was born Dec 8th 1946, and she made her debut in Apu Sansar, which was released in 1959- this makes her only 13 years of age when she made her debut blink.gif
deep750
the movie amanush staring sharmila and uttam kumar with beautyful songs, is being shown on zee cinema tomorrow (wednesday) in europe/UK at 2100 CET 2000 UKtime
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.