Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rasikeshu
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Anil Biswas
Lata
Tushar Bhatiya interviews Anil Biswas.

They talk about Rai Chand Boral in this prg.
Click to view attachment

@ 32 kbps I am afraid afraid.gif
Lata
Part 2 ..they talk about Punkaj Mallick

Click to view attachment
Lata
Part 3 on Kamal Dasgupta

Click to view attachment
sri
Thx a lot - Lata. I am listening to it now....sounds quite OK
It's far far better to hear it @32 kbps than not to hear it @320 kbps !!
As I mentioned to you earlier....Anil Biswas always talks a lot and gives a lot of information ...so it's always nice to listen to him to get a feel of what was happening in those days !!
smile.gif
Sri
Lata
Part 4 on Khemchand Prakash

Click to view attachment
Lata
QUOTE(sri @ Jun 30 2006, 11:28 AM) *

Thx a lot - Lata. I am listening to it now....sounds quite OK
It's far far better to hear it @32 kbps than not to hear it @320 kbps !!
As I mentioned to you earlier....Anil Biswas always talks a lot and gives a lot of information ...so it's always nice to listen to him to get a feel of what was happening in those days !!
smile.gif
Sri

My pleasure Sriji smile.gif
Lata
Last part.....on Ghulam Haider and Shyaam Sundar

Click to view attachment
sri
For Asha fans, the Pankaj Mullick part has an extra Asha song at the end :
Gun gun gaoon, hawa mein lehraoon - from 'Zimbo finds a son' - music of Sapan Jagmohan - no connection with the great Pankaj Mullick !!
smile.gif
Sri
pradeepasrani
Sri

Many thanks for uploading the set of Rasikeshu recordings of the Pitamaha of HFM, Anil Biswas. I had earlier downloaded this set and found that all the songs played during the programme are at a speed which is slower then their normal speed, although the interview by itself seems to be in normal speed.

An earnest request.

Since you plan to upload the complete set, please ensure that the songs are in their normal speed.

Thanks
sri
Pradeep ...this upload is here due to the kind courtesy of Lata ...i was only commenting about it
smile.gif
Sri
Nimii
Latz thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent upload clap1.gif clap1.gif I am proud of you rolleyes.gif

N kiss.gif
pradeepasrani
QUOTE(pradeepasrani @ Jun 30 2006, 02:03 PM) *

Sri

Many thanks for uploading the set of Rasikeshu recordings of the Pitamaha of HFM, Anil Biswas. I had earlier downloaded this set and found that all the songs played during the programme are at a speed which is slower then their normal speed, although the interview by itself seems to be in normal speed.

An earnest request.

Since you plan to upload the complete set, please ensure that the songs are in their normal speed.

Thanks

Lataji

My apologies. I should have addressed the above message to you in stead of Sri.

Many thanks for the Rasikeshu uploads.

Pradeep
rasik
QUOTE(Lata @ Jun 30 2006, 11:35 AM) *

Last part.....on Ghulam Haider and Shyaam Sundar

Click to view attachment

Interested to listen all parts of RASIKESHU.

Kindly upload if someone have. I shall be highly obliged

rasik
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.