Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pyar Ki Ganga : Sun Sun Mere Nanhe Sun
Hamara Forums > TV Series > Oldies-Goldies
oye_sonu
hi Request for mile sur mera tumhara reminded me of one more Patriotic song tht used to be teleacst on DD during 1992-95(not sure) period. tht song is " sun sun mere nanhe sun pyar ki ganga " . I think it was for celebrating 50th anniversy of Quit india mvmt???

It featured lot of big actors inlcluding Amir khan, salman khan , cheeranjivi , govinda , mithun jackie shorff, rishi kapoor ,anil kapoor etc

It was a mega production by Mukta arts....music was by Laxmikant pyarelal and lyrics by Anand bakshi.

Lot of singers were used by LP... udit narayan , Mohd aziz , Suresh wadekar etc

It started with Jackie shroff with a cute kid( Tiger shroff???)singing this song. and then each of the actors singng one line each. best part was when in the last.....all of them sing together in chorus......."saara bharat yeh kahe desh mein ekta rahe" clap1.gif

I love this song.....infact even after 12-16 years i still remember half of its lyrics : smile3.gif

Lyrics of Sun sun mere nanhe

sun sun sun mere nanhe sun( jackie)
sun sun sun mere munhe sun
pyar ki ganga bahe desh mein ekta rahe

Ab na koi zung ho na???
.......????(miising para & lines)
na ujde sandoor??????

Khatam kaali raat ho roshni ki baat ho ( amir)
Roshni ki baat ho zindagi ki baat ho (salman?)
Baat ho insaan ki baat Hindustan ki

.............................and..after this line is 2 sec silence and then suddenly all of them sing together

"Saara bharat yeh kahe desh mein Ekta rahe
Desh mein EKta rahe.sara bharat yeh kahe
Saara bharat yeh kahe desh mein Ekta rahe
Desh mein EKta rahe.sara bharat yeh kahe "

clap2.gif

Iam looking forward to this song. any one having any idea where to get this song????
Can this be purchased from anywhere??? Mukta arts website doesnt have any thing realted to it.
Iam ready to pay reasonable price for it. despertely require for few kids in my family( not mine : D)

Plx post song or info related to this.

Thanks

Sonu
imgr8
wow..i just requested the same song a few days back on the forum..yea..someone plzz upload it..does anyone have the video?? i noe its really hard to get sad1.gif

I searched for it and it shows similar results from Khalnayak ..i m confused
Dhananjay
Hey Folks,
Here's the audio version of this song :
Format : mp3/ 128 kbps
Duration : 3:20
Singers : Manhar Udhas, Udit Narayan, Mohd. Aziz and Jolly Mukherjee ( and a lot of kids in the chorus tongue1.gif )
Music : Laxmikant Pyarelal
Lyrics : Anand Bakshi

-Dhananjay
OMkar
QUOTE(Dhananjay @ Feb 8 2007, 10:21 PM) *

Hey Folks,
Singers : Manhar Udhas, Udit Narayan, Mohd. Aziz and Jolly Mukherjee ( and a lot of kids in the chorus tongue1.gif )

-Dhananjay

Dhananjay, thanks a lot for this song... I use to like it a lot.. And I use to mimic that small kid who says 'Phil kahe'.... Thanks dude, u made me feel nostalgic!!!
oye_sonu
QUOTE(Dhananjay @ Feb 8 2007, 11:21 PM) *

Hey Folks,

-Dhananjay

bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif Dhananjay kya kahoon ohmy.gif . Iam speechless. Mera kaafi fav song hai yeh.

Thanks thanks and thanks........................OO(infinty)

Dhanajay ji kuch to batayein kaise mila yeh song. Quality bhi achi hai.

Thanks for informing me. I couldnt belive you , until I downloaded and heard this song.

love.gif

Sonu

PS : more soon
saj
Good one ,ann Keep it up
rohit_gupta

Hey Folks,

-Dhananjay

Hi Dhananjay...
I m new to HF and i am not able to figure out how to download this song..i like it very badly ...plz-2 do me a favor ....i vl b very grateful to u ....mail it to my id.
either on
rohit_gupt25@yahoo.com
or
rohit.se@gmail.com

Thnx in Advance
Saumendra

Hey Folks,

-Dhananjay

Hi Dhananjay,

I was unable to download the song . Please help me out . Can you send the download link to me(avbirlanuvo@gmail.com)
mannu rao
QUOTE(Saumendra @ Jun 7 2007, 04:38 PM) *

Hey Folks,

-Dhananjay

Hi Dhananjay,

I was unable to download the song . Please help me out . Can you send the download link to me(avbirlanuvo@gmail.com)

i was not able to find the download link
swordgal
[thanx bhai fo da song ninja.gif
rakeshs
QUOTE(mannu rao @ Jul 2 2007, 11:51 AM) *

QUOTE(Saumendra @ Jun 7 2007, 04:38 PM) *

Hey Folks,

-Dhananjay

Hi Dhananjay,

i was not able to find the download link

Hey Dhananjay,
I am too not able to find the download link. Please help me out.
pinkluva

Hey Folks,

-Dhananjay

can u plz repost the link or send it @ love_angel_music.babi@yahoo.com i LUV ths song
vishaliitm
good job
dhanraj

hi
i have tht song not video if u want u can mail me u r addrs at dhanraj_gaikwad_id@yahoo.co.in
sun sun mere nanhe sun u want tht song na ?
richa73
Click to view attachmentIn this chain,
i am attaching baje sargam from Doordarshan Golden Days

BAJE SARGAM
1980's

QUOTE(oye_sonu @ Jun 22 2006, 02:12 AM) *

hi Request for mile sur mera tumhara reminded me of one more Patriotic song tht used to be teleacst on DD during 1992-95(not sure) period. tht song is " sun sun mere nanhe sun pyar ki ganga " . I think it was for celebrating 50th anniversy of Quit india mvmt???

It featured lot of big actors inlcluding Amir khan, salman khan , cheeranjivi , govinda , mithun jackie shorff, rishi kapoor ,anil kapoor etc

It was a mega production by Mukta arts....music was by Laxmikant pyarelal and lyrics by Anand bakshi.

Lot of singers were used by LP... udit narayan , Mohd aziz , Suresh wadekar etc

It started with Jackie shroff with a cute kid( Tiger shroff???)singing this song. and then each of the actors singng one line each. best part was when in the last.....all of them sing together in chorus......."saara bharat yeh kahe desh mein ekta rahe" clap1.gif

I love this song.....infact even after 12-16 years i still remember half of its lyrics : smile3.gif

Lyrics of Sun sun mere nanhe

sun sun sun mere nanhe sun( jackie)
sun sun sun mere munhe sun
pyar ki ganga bahe desh mein ekta rahe

Ab na koi zung ho na???
.......????(miising para & lines)
na ujde sandoor??????

Khatam kaali raat ho roshni ki baat ho ( amir)
Roshni ki baat ho zindagi ki baat ho (salman?)
Baat ho insaan ki baat Hindustan ki

.............................and..after this line is 2 sec silence and then suddenly all of them sing together

"Saara bharat yeh kahe desh mein Ekta rahe
Desh mein EKta rahe.sara bharat yeh kahe
Saara bharat yeh kahe desh mein Ekta rahe
Desh mein EKta rahe.sara bharat yeh kahe "

clap2.gif

Iam looking forward to this song. any one having any idea where to get this song????
Can this be purchased from anywhere??? Mukta arts website doesnt have any thing realted to it.
Iam ready to pay reasonable price for it. despertely require for few kids in my family( not mine : D)

Plx post song or info related to this.

Thanks

Sonu

sandipt07
somebody please sent me the link to download 'sun sun sun mere nanhe sun'video or audio mp3-[doesnt matter[
,this was my favourite song when i studied in my 2nd standard....so i heartly request you......do sent it to.....
sandipt07@gmail.com...

thanks in advance.....
by sandip
sandipt07

Hey Folks,

-Dhananjay

hello dhananjay....please that song to me toooo.....it was my most favorite song when i studied in my 2nd standard....will bring back lots of memories...plz sent it to

sandipt07@gmail.com

thanks in advance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.