Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Canstruction
Hamara Forums > General > Education World
RafiKiAwaaz
Check this amazing stuff out!!! CANS! CANS! CANS!

Architect and engineers compete to see whose team can build the most spectacular structure using little more than cans of food at Canstruction, the 13th annual NYC Design and Build competition in New York.
pranavjh
Cool stuff. Reminds me of ganpati times in Bombay where we used to go out late in the night to see Ganeshji made out of all sorts of things.

Pranav
divz
RKI could you please remove the .bmp files and upload JPG formats of the pictures rather?
no one going to download all 15 pics..so it will be better if you can upload the JPG files.
RafiKiAwaaz
QUOTE(divz @ May 5 2006, 06:18 AM) *

RKI could you please remove the .bmp files and upload JPG formats of the pictures rather?
no one going to download all 15 pics..so it will be better if you can upload the JPG files.

Well, the whole idea is when you click on them, they will open and you can see the pic, rather than downloading them. They are small in size but I need time to convert them to JPG.
RKA
divz
see the diff.. people will prefer this..rather than clicking on each on file smile1.gif i hope my point is clear now.. smile1.gif
NATURE
thanks rafikiawaaz, good to see them. clap1.gif really talented people. so, who won the competition ?
here are all the 15 files, is that easy to see now ?
RafiKiAwaaz
QUOTE(divz @ May 5 2006, 10:30 PM) *

see the diff.. people will prefer this..rather than clicking on each on file smile1.gif i hope my point is clear now.. smile1.gif

Thanks, I will remember to do that next time.
RKA
RafiKiAwaaz
Hello Nature Ji, Is that you, your photograph in your profile. If that is so, you are very beautiful person. Anyway, I don't know who won because my wife had sent me this email with all these great pictures of cans. I would have love to know who won but I do not know. Thanks,
RKA
divz
nature thanks for uploading the pics,.... i was rather lazy to do this..........

lovely pics and the creativity is appreciable.. smile1.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.