Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Silicon Jungle
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
divz
RABI KISKU-An alumni of IIT Madras is about to create waves in the film industry and accomplish an achievement no iitian has ever done before with his new film "SILICON JUNGLE", just proving the fact that iitians can just do anything..To know more about the director or the movie ... check out the link below

http://www.iitmadras.org/corner/2006/silicon/

The movie was screened today in our Senate hall (IIT-Guwahati) at 6pm, by the Director himself... and yes the screening was done before its official release.... smile1.gif there was no space in the hall to put our feet..a ll the seats were taken and many of us including me , watched the movie , standing for whole 1:30 min smile1.gif

Its just an 1:30 hrs long movie and it beautifully captures the phases an iitian goes through in 4 yrs. the artists were the students of IIT-Madras itself. I and rest of the students could relate ourselves with the storyline. smile1.gif
The story is based on the lifestyle of iitians and even the cast comprises of iitians . from the day one of our entrance in IIT , til the date we pass out, what we dream, what we feel , what we expect, what our professors expect form us, all was beautifully shown. how the tutorials are copied , the way we do our assignments the masti , the seriousness, the late night studies all can be seen in the movie biggrin.gif

its worth watching and will attract the students mainly. if u expect some hi-fi pomp and shows, actions drama and superb acting like that of amitabh or amir then the movie is not for you.. smile1.gif
but if want to feel the life u have already lived as an student, the movie will bring some smiles on your fce.. smile1.gif

It will be released officially in November smile1.gif so hold your breath and wait for its release
till then tata smile1.gif
divyanjali

NATURE
all these words excite me so much: Ex-IITian, Silicon Jungle, screened by the Director of IITG himself
in the senate hall, above of all it's a movie. yes divya ji, i am very excited to watch the movie. can you
send me a copy before the official release ? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif , a similar kind of drama has been made a month
back, but it's an institutional drama not a movie. people say it's the best drama over the past few years
and was awarded the best drama of the year. if u know the word "infinite godgiri" , we use to praise that
work laugh.gif laugh.gif anyway, the storyline u plotted is definitely very good and include many
more ideas and facts. many many thanks for this information. if i knew this fact, i must have met
u ( might be just to watch this movie laugh.gif ) when i was vacationing right there near IIT Guwahati.

thanks bow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.