Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kiran Aunty
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
IDOL
I thought Aamir's new wife is a young girl................when i saw one of her pics , she looked younger than Aamir.............but now i found more..............in these one, she's older than Aamir..................i guess Khan's kids are right " Kiran Aunty" biggrin.gif

this is the pic that i thought she's younger than him

IDOL
now these are ones i got recently

IDOL

IDOL

IDOL
...and this is the best of Aunty laugh.gif

IDOL

IDOL

IDOL
QUOTE(Zaira @ Apr 13 2006, 03:43 PM) *
~~

Nice pics Khobi--
U know when i came to know this fellow got married, i thought he must got hitched with a model or somethin--but when i got to see the pics--i m like, neva mind biggrin.gif

Its Kiran Rao--i think assistant director of Lagaan or something!!--

~~

haan na.............i thought the same............the very first pic is a nice school girl pic laugh.gif ..........i liked her ..............a cute one...........but now i am shocked to see blab.gif

IDOL

IDOL
.............former aunty biggrin.gif

IDOL
.........at the background

SAJJAD
He has NO taste in picking women tongue1.gif She is too homely laugh.gif
SAJJAD
QUOTE(Zaira @ Apr 14 2006, 04:01 AM) *

QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Apr 14 2006, 03:27 AM) *

He has NO taste in picking women tongue1.gif She is too homely laugh.gif

~~

Mind you, you are the first desi guy i have ever come across who doesnt like homely woman!!--

~~

I'm SO sorry....i didn't mean to offend U laugh.gif ninja.gif How many guys do u know? ONLY homely GUYS prefer HOMELY women tongue1.gif

Just kidding....dil pay math layna.... wacko.gif
divz
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Apr 14 2006, 03:10 AM) *

wow what a lovely foto... laugh.gif a real Aunty she is laugh.gif me too thought he is struck by some model or somelike them... but.. khair koi baat nahi

IDOL
QUOTE(divz @ Apr 13 2006, 11:36 PM) *
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Apr 14 2006, 03:10 AM) *

wow what a lovely foto... laugh.gif a real Aunty she is laugh.gif me too thought he is struck by some model or somelike them... but.. khair koi baat nahi

i tried to find his ex.........she was another aunty.....u can say aunty # 1........n this is #2......i guess this is this guy's fate to be involved with aunties laugh.gif

bechara Aamir uncle..........Ooops........i mean bechara Aaamir laugh.gif

IDOL

Kerala Global, India: Kiran Aunty Is So Sweet .
Home : News : Mumbai News:

Kiran aunty is so sweet

December 28, 2005, Source: Mid Day
Aamir Khan at his Pali Hill residence yesterday. Pic: Sujit Jaiswal

It’s a big day for Junaid (15) and Aira (10). Today, their father, Aamir Khan will wed ‘Kiran aunty’ at the family’s fourth floor flat at Marina Apartments, Pali Hill.Said Aamir’s father, Tahir Hussain Khan, “Junaid and Aira will be present all through the two-hour ceremony. The children are loving every moment of it and have planned a surprise gift for their father and Kiran.” Aamir’s children have been involved at every step of the wedding plans. Sources revealed that the kids even went with their father and new mother to shop for the trousseau. “In fact Junaid was not satisfied with Aamir’s sherwani and had it changed,” said a source close to the family.Kids close to Kiran“Junaid and Aira share a great rapport with Kiran. I still recollect the moment when the children called Kiran a ‘sweet aunty’. She’s always spent time with the kids along with Aamir,” added Hussain, who said they know Kiran for two years.Speaking to Mid Day over the phone, Aamir who was busy with his mehndi ceremony, said, “I am delighted. Right now, I’m busy preparing for the big day with the blessing of God and my parents.”

Closed-door affair The wedding itself will take place at a private function around 12.30 pm today. Aamir and Kiran will sign the marriage register before the magistrate from Bandra Court. Close family members, including his parents, brother and some friends will take part in the ceremony. The wedding will be followed by a brunch.

Garlands decorate Aamir's flat at Pali Hill, where the wedding will take place todayFamily only “Only family members from both sides will take part in the court marriage. No Bollywood personalities have been invited,” said Hussain, who added the entire Khan and Hussain production houses are holidaying for the next seven days until all the hungama is over.

‘Kiran’s family is cultured’Said Aamir’s father, “Kiran and her family are very cultured and caring. I have been interacting with them for the past few weeks. In fact they are our guests for a week and h ave been dining with us regularly.”

Staying with the Khans Kiran’s parents from Bangalore and brother, an electronic engineer from New Zealand, are staying at Aamir’s brother, Faisal’s apartment, next to Aamir’s flat. Kiran’s sister and brother-in-law who live in Chembur are also helping out with the preparations.

On the menu: Murg mussalam, vegetable handi tiranga and a special boneless chicken, among a host of others

Talaikya
Hmmmm

I wonder - is it okay for men to break up with their wives for younger attractive women a la models and not for maybe women with some substance.

I dunno Aamir personally, but going by his work and whatever little I have read about him, I am inclined to think he might be a thinking man and his woman was more to him than a curvaceous body and a beautiful face. Maybe he liked the fact that she cared about him and his kids, that she shared his interests, his work. Maybe he liked her for how she thought.

Incidentally despite the glasses and the "severe" look, I think she is pretty and I am very certain she is much younger to him. (Not that it is something to be proud of as far as I am concerned!)

I would think young women today would be appreciative of the fact that men fell for women of substance despite their not so striking looks. If all we have to offer men are our looks, do you wonder they objectify us?

I am hoping that in the future more women would choose men for other than security and more men would choose women for other than youth and beauty.

Now you gals can go back to having fun that Aamir lacks taste, I didn't mean to rain on your parade, just my humble opinion (I did restrain myself for a while, but the topic just kept coming up! sigh.gif)
Nimii
sigh.gif
Talaikya
Ab kya hua "poor" Nimii??
Nimii
Na Tji sighing coz of what is happening around us!!

kabhi kabhi sochhti hoon ye log shaadi kyon karte hai mad.gif

N doh.gif
Talaikya
People grow apart Nimz. We are bound by our middle class morality, we stick it out; but times are changing along the lines of... "har yug main badalte dharmon ko kaise adarsh banaoge". In my family there's been 5 divorces so far over 2 generations. In case of some marriages I find myself wondering why they are still together. Relationships are not written in stone anymore, whether it's for the good or bad depends on so many factors. Ab jyada demag ko zor na lagvao, aaj ke liye kaafi ho gaya biggrin.gif
Nimii
sigh.gif Isi liye main to isse door hi rehenewaali hoon mad.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Apr 13 2006, 02:40 PM) *

Yikes! why wear the glasses with that kinna cute saari? She wants to look his age? may be? laugh.gif I thought Amir Khan was smart.... high hopes! ninja.gif
SAJJAD
QUOTE(Zaira @ Apr 14 2006, 08:49 AM) *

~~

Hee hee--so right you are cool.gif --i donno too many guys--n the ones i know--all are homely n achay bachay tongue1.gif
Aap ki tarhan kisi gabbar singh ko nahi jaanti mai biggrin.gif
Hey kidding--dil par mat leejye ga wacko.gif

~~

I believe u 100% laugh.gif ALL homely guys r achay bachay...they have NO other choice tongue1.gif U need to get out more often...then u would know the world is full of gabber singh type guys rolleyes.gif Don't worry, i don't take anything on "dil"...i prefer to take it on Kidneys wink.gif This way, i can "flush" it out laugh.gif
august
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

his earliar marriage seemed to be working fine.
achanak kya hua kya pataa?
august
QUOTE(Zaira @ Apr 17 2006, 09:28 AM) *

~~
Yeah, i meant to ask this too--when n how storm hit the love-boat? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
~~

i think it was an iceberg. smile3.gif

unki prem kahani ki titanic ho gayi.. sad.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(Zaira @ Apr 16 2006, 09:58 PM) *
QUOTE(august @ Apr 16 2006, 01:58 AM) *

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

his earliar marriage seemed to working fine.
achanak kya hua kya pataa?

~~

Yeah, i meant to ask this too--when n how storm hit the love-boat? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

~~

Kaiska se hain tumko yeh sawal main hon na

dekhlo idar tu ek baar main honnnnnnnnnnnnnn naaaaaaaaaa

ahoooo.........let me talllll yaaa.....................she got divorced because she doubted if Aamir uncle, aha, i mean Amir khan has an affair with Preety...of course, after their movie called Dil Chahta Hain...............former aunty and amir uncle had a huge arguments over this issue...........therefore, they had to get divorced............bas khatam, khalas.....finis

IDOL
because four is allowed laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

kiddin.................i think star ppl can't stop themselves not to have affair....................girls and fans are rollin all over their faces..........laugh.gif.........so they think, lets try one chup ke se
usha
I was reading through the various comments abt Kiran and Aamir Khan... wd like to add here that Kiran's aunt is a personal friend of mine and they come from a solid cultured background,besides being related to the Late Guru Dutt, the entire family was initially totally against the match,but cant stop singing Aamir's praises once they got to know him.Also Kiran is a level headed intelligent girl all of 26 yrs old,she is not too bothered about her looks,but Aamir having seen enough of glamour and good looks opted for her, showing his own refined taste...ultimately compatiblity and understanding is all that counts in a marriage,all other things are secondary i feel..
Let us wish them both the very best
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.