Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Optical Illusions
Hamara Forums > General > Games N' Puzzles
visuja
A wonderful site that I came across while googling for some totally unrelated research stuff !!

Talk about my ability to focus on the task at hand doh.gif

Optical Illusions

Caution: Have some aspirin and hot coffee handy !! The site's sure to give some splitting headaches and wacko.gif and planet.gif
Mandrake
Caution: Have some aspirin and hot coffee handy !! The site's sure to give some splitting headaches and and

A wonderful site

Is that your idea of wonderful????

You sure don't inspire me any, buddy sad1.gif
visuja
Jitni samajh, jitni buddhi... utna 'surprise' factor. doh.gif

Aap to is magic ke puraani khilaadi hain ! biggrin.gif
Mandrake
Aap to puraani khilaadi hain

Oye!! abuse.gif

Pehle to mera gender change kar diya!!!!

Aur phir meri umar ka bhi jikr kiya!!!!

Naa ninna bidallaare!!
Nimii
Why is Mandrake after vivz in kannada ohmy.gif

IPB Image
visuja
Phew !! finally reached the end of the site.. and I find many more links there !! doh.gif

Sigh.. looks like I'll be spending a lot of time on this !

N ... MJ ki to aadat hai.. daantne ki .... bhaasha koi bhi ho sad1.gif
Nimii
Which site you mean?? The optical illusions one.. I found a couple of them didnt seem to work for me.. esp the cofffee bean waale.

Oh I didnt know about MJ's aadat.. ab pata chala.. Shall be careful in future, afraid.gif for all I know he might start scolding me in konkani cry.gif

Now why are u spending so much time on optical illusions Vivz??ohmy.gif There are other interesting sites too na wink.gif

N rollf.gif
visuja
Haan.. a few at the optical illusions site didnt work for me as well .... kuchh to plug-in reqd ya kuchh error msg diya IE ne ! angry.gif

Waise coffee beans waala... look out for a human-head shaped bean near the lower left corner wink2.gif

As for spending my time at optical illusions.... other interesting sites par browse karne ke baad isii nateeje par pahuncha hoon.. ki everything is an optical illusion wunly sad1.gif
Jo hai woh dikhta nahiin hai..aur jo dikhta hai..woh hota nahiin hai ! doh.gif
a la Amitabh in Chupke Chupke... All that glitters is not gold ! biggrin.gif
Talaikya
Click to view attachment
preet
ye Vivz bhi na!!!! doh.gif can you ever in your whole life give something that wont hurt me (my eyes) sad1.gif
visuja
QUOTE(preety @ Apr 6 2006, 12:33 AM) *
ye Vivz bhi na!!!! doh.gif can you ever in your whole life give something that wont hurt me (my eyes) sad1.gif
fight.gif Yaad hai tumne saare HF ko coffee pilaayi thi !! angry.gif Ye usiiki sazaa hai arrogant.gif
PS : That B&W kiddo pic at the Photoshop tread is cuuuuute love.gif An extinct species though ....Such kids dont exist anymore doh.gif and those that existed have metamorphosised into sumthing horrible sad1.gif
preet
QUOTE(visuja @ Apr 6 2006, 06:17 AM) *
fight.gif Yaad hai tumne saare HF ko coffee pilaayi thi !! angry.gif Ye usiiki sazaa hai arrogant.gif
PS : That B&W kiddo pic at the Photoshop tread is cuuuuute love.gif An extinct species though ....Such kids dont exist anymore doh.gif and those that existed have metamorphosised into sumthing horrible sad1.gif
tease.gif asafal rahe apne prayaas main vivz maine to puri site dekhi bhi nahi tongue1.gif

Vivz kabhi gaur se dekha wub.gif main abhi bhi vaisee hi hu bus tub black and white thi ab color ho gayi hu blushf.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.