Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Dream Places
Hamara Forums > General > Tourists paradise
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Marcilo
nahi bhai sahab nahi...only way i can have a house like that is if i win my lotto...

What are you waiting for go to 7-11 and pick one, if you win we will split the prize money, what say?
kishoreda
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Nov 27 2006, 09:31 PM) *

nahi bhai sahab nahi...only way i can have a house like that is if i win my lotto...

What are you waiting for go to 7-11 and pick one, if you win we will split the prize money, what say?

well, by telling to buy a lotto first you remind me of that "surde" joke who's asking god to let him win.. laugh.gif
let me know if you didnt hear it...
aaryana afghan
sorry Reeth jee dont have information about these places.
Marcilo
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Nov 27 2006, 05:30 PM) *

well, by telling to buy a lotto first you remind me of that "surde" joke who's asking god to let him win.. laugh.gif

blink.gif PM please. Yeh kaun sa joke hai
kishoreda
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Nov 28 2006, 09:31 PM) *

QUOTE(kishoreda @ Nov 27 2006, 05:30 PM) *

blink.gif PM please. Yeh kaun sa joke hai

the link for some of my jokes...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=28780....
ZaiRa
My dream place is Switzerland -- Anyone of you have been there?
It looks dead gorgeous in photos! -- i wonder how it actually looks in real!! confused.gif
Nimii
Bahu dont worry shaadi ke baad me will send u on nth honey(money)moon there ok rollf.gif Ofc me and ur sasur will also be honeymonying blushf.gif side by side tongue1.gif
ZaiRa
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 30 2006, 08:54 AM) *

Bahu dont worry shaadi ke baad me will send u on nth honey(money)moon there ok rollf.gif Ofc me and ur sasur will also be honeymonying blushf.gif side by side tongue1.gif

Why on earth you are calling me bahu then? unsure.gif
Nimii
I have to practice calling u that na wink.gif so starting right away tongue1.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(ZaiRa @ Nov 30 2006, 09:12 AM) *

It looks dead gorgeous in photos! -- i wonder how it actually looks in real!! confused.gif

bahu, switzerland is very beautiful....there is a one part at snow time where they have a round restaurant on top of a very high hill /mountins ...when it snows mostly couples gather there sit by the fire place and enjoy their red wine....you can see the whole mountin area from that location...the restaurant by itself has big windows..it looks very nice when it snows you are enjoying your wine and looking at all white, snowed areas around you...they have few hotels there, where the whole room is made out of solid woods and fire place....
so, if you take a raj kumar or your raj kumar with you, you will have the best time of your life there...alone doesen't feel all that.. bar1.gif
Nimii
K~da now that is really enticing man! Yeah wub.gif must make it there sometime biggrin.gif Rajkumar ya no Rajkumar tongue1.gif
ZaiRa
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Nov 30 2006, 11:34 AM) *

QUOTE(ZaiRa @ Nov 30 2006, 09:12 AM) *

bahu, switzerland is very beautiful....there is a one part at snow time where they have a round restaurant on top of a very high hill /mountins ...when it snows mostly couples gather there sit by the fire place and enjoy their red wine....you can see the whole mountin area from that location...the restaurant by itself has big windows..it looks very nice when it snows you are enjoying your wine and looking at all white, snowed areas around you...they have few hotels there, where the whole room is made out of solid woods and fire place....
so, if you take a raj kumar or your raj kumar with you, you will have the best time of your life there...alone doesen't feel all that.. bar1.gif

Woh sab toh theek K-da uncle magar bahu kyon? confused.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 30 2006, 12:47 PM) *

K~da now that is really enticing man! Yeah wub.gif must make it there sometime biggrin.gif Rajkumar ya no Rajkumar tongue1.gif

yaaaaaa, nimiiz go there dear b4 this world end....sometimes i think this world is coming to an end .....so take your IPOD, a sunglasses, and a warm jacket, and if you know how to ski, then take your ski boots and etc with you...the other fun part about that place is that a truly takes you from the ground level(where you park your car) all the way to the on top of the hills, so you'll get to see alot....so as far as rajkumar, you can go with or without....i guess it depends on your mood.. bar2.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(ZaiRa @ Nov 30 2006, 12:58 PM) *

rule #555 of HF is to always follow your dear ADMIN....
so i was following nimiiz biggrin.gif
i wonder why SHE called you bahu to begin with ? is she up to something...? ohmy.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Nov 30 2006, 05:24 AM) *

QUOTE(ZaiRa @ Nov 30 2006, 12:58 PM) *

rule #555 of HF is to always follow your dear ADMIN....
so i was following nimiiz biggrin.gif
i wonder why SHE called you bahu to begin with ? is she up to something...? ohmy.gif

Saas bahu ke kisse.. yeh tau dream thread hai.. are you guys dreaming about Saas and bahus…

K~Da koi aacha dream chalo karo… kuch fadakta hua like .. silk smita in Ghayal…
kishoreda
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Dec 1 2006, 03:59 AM) *

Saas bahu ke kisse.. yeh tau dream thread hai.. are you guys dreaming about Saas and bahus…
K~Da koi aacha dream chalo karo… kuch fadakta hua like .. silk smita in Ghayal…

marcz if i could come up with 1 , i'll start it for sure, but for now enjoy this,,,,,,,
nimiiz never tell us about her dream places as well as hobbies .... dry.gif
Marcilo
That is a nice picture? Appears like Grand Canyon

Nimz ke dreamz, Nightmare bolo nightmares…. usko dreams kidher aate hai laugh.gif
aaryana afghan
pic:05
aaryana afghan
pic:06
aaryana afghan
kishoreda
QUOTE(aaryana afghan @ Dec 2 2006, 10:29 AM) *

nice green
but it reminds me of that "puzzle"
if you get stuck inside of that green, it might take you abit to get out... blink.gif
ZaiRa
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Nov 19 2006, 02:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Marcilo @ Nov 19 2006, 06:27 AM) *

They did it so that you can see it in your dreams, with eyes closed laugh.gif laugh.gif

sad1.gif i didnt recognize it with my eyes open , you think will recognize it closed eyes in my dreams ?

marcz she could be right about kenya, coz i remember niagara falls has a view point in front of the water flowing, cant remember any view points on each sides....please correct me . rolleyes.gif

Nope thats not N. falls! -- It doesnt even look like the N. falls @ American side! ph34r.gif
ZaiRa
MURREE

Its a lovely n beautiful city of Pakistan!!--
Have been there twice!

IPB Image

SWAT

IPB Image

IPB Image<< I have seen this lake -- the water was sooooo cold n fresh!!--
ZaiRa
SAIF-UL-MULOOK LAKE!!--

Its the most beautiful lake that i have ever seen in my life -- People say you can trace different colors of water here -- I traced only 2 (purple n orange) -- It was like God's miracle!!--

IPB Image
kishoreda
QUOTE(ZaiRa @ Dec 4 2006, 09:03 AM) *

MURREE
Its a lovely n beautiful city of Pakistan!!--
Have been there twice!
IPB Image
SWAT
IPB Image
IPB Image<< I have seen this lake -- the water was sooooo cold n fresh!!--

wow , lucky you zaira(bahu ji) i guess places like that in east side of the world has more meaning to ppl who live far away from it...living around tall buildings for eastern ppl (like me) becomes kinda boring after a while....i dunno where you live, but i am sure one day soon i will be in murree, i hve heard of it many times.. sad.gif
aaryana afghan
sir if i would suggest, you must go to Afghanistan.
wahan ki khoobsurati aapko dunya main kahin nahi milaygi.
kishoreda
QUOTE(aaryana afghan @ Dec 5 2006, 09:59 AM) *

sir if i would suggest, you must go to Afghanistan.
wahan ki khoobsurati aapko dunya main kahin nahi milaygi.

thank you !
but iwas there last june and as well as last december na...i clicked these picture... rolleyes.gif
aaryana afghan
I have visited Afghanistan early this year and several times before.
but only got the chance to see Kandahar city.
it was really changed and was very beautiful.
i have got some pics tommorrow InshAllah or next day i will show it.
HumTum
IPB Image
kishoreda
QUOTE(HumTum @ Dec 6 2006, 11:36 PM) *

wow....my kinda picture...luv it...

keep it up buddy... doh.gif
Marcilo
yes indeed nice picture, moon over cliff??? or rocks.. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif Moon on the rocks... laugh.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Dec 8 2006, 03:09 AM) *

yes indeed nice picture, moon over cliff??? or rocks.. laugh.gif
laugh.gif laugh.gif Moon on the rocks... laugh.gif

MARCZ, its a good 1 dost.....its like aliens pushed it to be closer to the earth, so we can go there or see what is happening there... biggrin.gif
maybe me, you and nimiiz get our balloon and be the 1st ones to go there... rolleyes.gif
aaryana afghan
some beautiful places
kishoreda
QUOTE(aaryana afghan @ Dec 10 2006, 10:14 AM) *

some beautiful places

aryaana, you 1st is like this place by my house ...i guess i am lucky han??

IPB Image<<<<< this one
aaryana afghan
oh so your home is in a very beautiful area.
aaryana afghan
pic
kishoreda
you bet...its only 20mins away from me...

now i am carious ...sooo beautiful

IPB Image<<where this place is ??
Marcilo
maybe me, you and nimiiz get our balloon and be the 1st ones to go there...

Balloon ride? Did that twice over at Niagara, apun ka tau band baj gaya. First one was ok, second was scary.
kishoreda
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Dec 15 2006, 02:38 AM) *

maybe me, you and nimiiz get our balloon and be the 1st ones to go there...

Balloon ride? Did that twice over at Niagara, apun ka tau band baj gaya. First one was ok, second was scary.

nice... lucky you marcz...
speaking of that , there was a movie once i saw on TV long time ago, that it shows a family living in a communist country russia or some place...cant recall, but long story short , they are tired of the government's rules and activities , and not being able to find food for the kids, so they end up making a balloon, and every night the man goes on top of the roof to see if there is enough wind and the wind direction is hitting towards their destiny...finally they scape ....very nice movie.....have you seen it ??
Marcilo
Nopes I haven’t seen this movie. Sounds like "Great escape" scenario. Do you know name of the movie that you are talking about?
kishoreda
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Dec 15 2006, 09:18 PM) *

Nopes I haven’t seen this movie. Sounds like "Great escape" scenario. Do you know name of the movie that you are talking about?

hahah...well, i wished i knew the name of that movie buddy, i guess sometime i will put a ad in that hollywood thread to find the name of that movie.... ohmy.gif .....the ending is sooo nice when their ballon takes off and the solders shooting at their balloon... rolleyes.gif
ZaiRa
QUOTE(HumTum @ Dec 6 2006, 10:36 PM) *

IPB Image

Thats wicked!!--
Wonder if its a real pic though unsure.gif
Marcilo
K~Da not dreaming any more, Holiday season eh?
Nimii
All of us are fused out ninja.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 2 2007, 11:16 PM) *

All of us are fused out ninja.gif

You said it right, well for a while, Yes
kishoreda
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Jan 3 2007, 05:06 AM) *

K~Da not dreaming any more, Holiday season eh?

poor me was bombed with soooo many travles sad1.gif exhausted like a lost sheep in a jungle looking for other sheepy buddies ...
Nimii
Looking for sheepy buddies ohmy.gif that sounds mean mad.gif Why o why are u calling your poor buddies as being sheepy ! look.gif

I aint sheepy, nor wolfy laugh.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 10 2007, 09:46 AM) *

Looking for sheepy buddies ohmy.gif that sounds mean mad.gif Why o why are u calling your poor buddies as being sheepy ! look.gif

I aint sheepy, nor wolfy laugh.gif

yes you are not, but will be soon....and i am very sure of it too...

1st you were a caty and you changed to a rabbity and then you become a simple black box which means you were in the middle transforming from one to the other and then you became a liony, now you are a penguiny...i am just counting the days to see you become a sheepy ....and dont tell me you didnt do this, coz i saw you hitting that poor dude like that , coz i i was filming you!!!!!! if you buddy files a complaine against you, i will be the eye witness too ...laugh.gif
Marcilo
wah wah.. mast langi maari hai eek penguin ne doosre ko laugh.gif

Waise why u need sheepy buddies... u need... dickchu buddies.. kong fu style.. the will make u fighting fit laugh.gif
Nimii
Ya that baddy bad penguin is K~da trying to whack me and push me down! cry.gif Meanie Meanie cry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.