Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Dream Places
Hamara Forums > General > Tourists paradise
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
azad
QUOTE(Nimii @ Sep 27 2006, 02:26 PM) *
Really Azad ohmy.gif Ailaaaaaaaaa lucky you! Now that is what K~da and Marcie gonna say! Not me laugh.gif

Yes Nimz, I actually have been there a few times for leisure, but had to go there during the last 2 pageants for work.....................................reason = "in case something happens and we are an hour by flight from there", but nothing really happened.
Nimii
Azad panchi ki tarah aap ghoomoing ohmy.gif wah wah work seems to call you at the right places at the right time wink.gif

N biggrin.gif
azad
QUOTE(Nimii @ Sep 27 2006, 06:05 PM) *
Azad panchi ki tarah aap ghoomoing ohmy.gif wah wah work seems to call you at the right places at the right time wink.gif

N biggrin.gif
Almost looks like that Nimz, but not quite, work has definitely put me in the wrong places at the right times on many more occasions. dry.gif
Nimii
Wrong places vs right times!?!?!?! doh.gif confused.gif ye baat to hazm nahi huyi! wacko.gif Woh kaise examples puhleez blink.gif
Marcilo
let's take rekha and prem chopra for a drink here what you say???

Some one please "rename" me as Prem Chopra, beach and drink with Rekha, I can even be Ranjeet

Yes Nimz, I actually have been there a few times for leisure,

Bhaiya ji, aapka bag udthane waala caddy ban jaaonga.. Please next time aaise beauty pageants pe mere ko bhi leke chalna
azad
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Sep 27 2006, 10:08 PM) *
Bhaiya ji, aapka bag udthane waala caddy ban jaaonga.. Please next time aaise beauty pageants pe mere ko bhi leke chalna
Bilkul, kyon nahin, are is mein kaun si badi baat hai. Aur fikar mat karna, bag bhi nahin uthana padega, aap ka bag main uthaunga, bahut saare video aap ne diya hai, mujhe bhi to kuchh karna chahiye return mein. biggrin.gif
azad
QUOTE(Nimii @ Sep 27 2006, 09:21 PM) *
Wrong places vs right times!?!?!?! doh.gif confused.gif ye baat to hazm nahi huyi! wacko.gif Woh kaise examples puhleez blink.gif
Beauty pageants ke alawa aisi chhoti chhoti jagah bhi jana pada jahan ek decent hotel ka kamra khojne pe bhi nahin milta. Aur beauty queens ki baat to bahut door hai, sirf gaaye aur bhains nazar aate hain. Paapi pet ka sawal hai, karna padta hai.
Marcilo
mujhe bhi to kuchh karna chahiye return mein.

By god ki kasam, next time mai China aata hu. laugh.gif

Waise Kishore Da are you suffering form insomnia? No more dreams
azad
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Oct 19 2006, 03:43 AM) *
By god ki kasam, next time mai China aata hu. laugh.gif

You are welcome Marcie. Be my guest.
Anil4
Bula Azad

How's the Chinese food in China yaar ???

Is it similar to the food we get in Chinese restaurants back in Fiji or quite different ??

And, do they also eat you know what or is that just a nasty piece of gossip!!!!!!!!

Anil
azad
QUOTE(Bhirgu @ Oct 19 2006, 08:04 PM) *
Bula Azad

How's the Chinese food in China yaar ???

Is it similar to the food we get in Chinese restaurants back in Fiji or quite different ??

And, do they also eat you know what or is that just a nasty piece of gossip!!!!!!!!

Anil

Bula Ratu Anil
Areeeee nahin yaar, the Chinese food we used to get back in Fiji was highly modified to suite the taste of the locals there. Same goes for the Chinese food we get anywhere else out of China today too. The authentic cuisine is far from the fried rice's and the chop suey's that we knew. I had never heard of or seen most of what's on the menu's here until I came here. And believe me it is really nice too, although it takes a bit of getting used to (especially the presentation part, where the chook although cooked, is still staring at you). biggrin.gif
And as far the rumour goes about the other things they eat, take it that it is no rumour no more, it is true. The Cantonese (not so much the Northern Chinese) eat anything and everything. It is a wonder they haven't worked out a way to cook old cars yet. biggrin.gif ......and "the kuli" (did not want to write the English equivalent, could get scolded by pet lovers) they say is good in winter, keeps you warm, not that I have tried rollf.gif .

kishoreda
here we go marcz i am dreaming again.... for you and nimiiz blink.gif
Nimii
Wah wah K~da! Love the first pic rolleyes.gif Something intriguing out there afraid.gif jaise koi mujhe wahan se bulaa raha hai.. aaaaaaaaaja aaaaja kar ke (not HR song ok angry2.gif )
Marcilo
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Nov 15 2006, 08:17 PM) *

here we go marcz i am dreaming again.... for you and nimiiz blink.gif

Happy sleeping, welcome to dreamz.

i like second picture, atleast i can see paani kitna gehra hai laugh.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 16 2006, 09:45 AM) *

Wah wah K~da! Love the first pic rolleyes.gif Something intriguing out there afraid.gif jaise koi mujhe wahan se bulaa raha hai.. aaaaaaaaaja aaaaja kar ke (not HR song ok angry2.gif )

here are few more nimiiz....nimiiz these could be california, what do you think about taking a short vacation to cali ?

i'll provide you witha fishing rod and a cd player, while you are fishing , you can listen to guru !

but the rule is that you have to be by the beach at 5am !

i can perpare the the dessert and salad and etc. and marcz can be in charge of frying the fishes....what you think ? smile1.gif

oh, ya don't forget that YOU MUST catch fishes, otherwise you know ...............?
aaryana afghan
here are some places from my side
Nimii
All the way to Cali to catch fishes wacko.gif K~da woh to main idar bhi kar sakti hoon wink.gif But no good big fish getting baited ha ha ha laugh.gif

Yep I need to see the west coast sometime. Only I shudder to think of the hassles of getting a visa to come to the US and also the hazaar security checks which we have to go thru mad.gif Not a pleasant thought you see.

kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 18 2006, 11:08 AM) *

All the way to Cali to catch fishes wacko.gif K~da woh to main idar bhi kar sakti hoon wink.gif But no good big fish getting baited ha ha ha laugh.gif
Yep I need to see the west coast sometime. Only I shudder to think of the hassles of getting a visa to come to the US and also the hazaar security checks which we have to go thru mad.gif Not a pleasant thought you see.

sigh, nimiiz no tension about visa, we shall provide you with one for sure....you need to come and see the west side of the world, although might not be all that but its worth a try... rolleyes.gif

aaryana, i like your casttle way, very nice, welcome to our paradise wacko.gif
Nimii
No tension about visa wacko.gif Dont even remind me cry.gif Ek baar aayi thi na mellow.gif those 17 days in that country made me decide against coming there. But who knows I may land there once again laugh.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 18 2006, 11:34 AM) *

No tension about visa wacko.gif Dont even remind me cry.gif Ek baar aayi thi na mellow.gif those 17 days in that country made me decide against coming there. But who knows I may land there once again laugh.gif

doh.gif mein hoon na ....dil chotta mat kar ...

make a decision and shall be done at once...
Marcilo
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Nov 18 2006, 06:17 AM) *

QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 18 2006, 11:34 AM) *

doh.gif mein hoon na ....dil chotta mat kar ...

make a decision and shall be done at once...

Are you visa officer too laugh.gif , next we know you are posting pix of US consulate, of-course in ur Dreams thread. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Nov 17 2006, 11:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 18 2006, 11:08 AM) *

sigh, nimiiz no tension about visa, we shall provide you with one for sure....you need to come and see the west side of the world, although might not be all that but its worth a try... rolleyes.gif

aaryana, i like your casttle way, very nice, welcome to our paradise wacko.gif

aaryana afghan, thanks for posting that waterfall pic, the last one. its really neat

K~Da, are you celebrating weekend? that is great wall of China laugh.gif not Castle way tongue1.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Nov 18 2006, 06:54 PM) *

K~Da, are you celebrating weekend? that is great wall of China laugh.gif not Castle way tongue1.gif

blushf.gif
sad1.gif no wonder why they built the wall soooo huge, coz maybe since their eyes are sooo small ... laugh.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Nov 18 2006, 04:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Marcilo @ Nov 18 2006, 06:54 PM) *

blushf.gif
sad1.gif no wonder why the built the wall soooo huge, coz maybe since their eyes are sooo small ... laugh.gif

They did it so that you can see it in your dreams, with eyes closed laugh.gif laugh.gif
aaryana afghan
yaa thanks
the 1st picture of water fall its in kenya or zimbabawe.
the second one is the great wall of china.
the third one is north afghanistan my homeland.
the fourth one dont know may be it is newzealand.
Marcilo
the 1st picture of water fall its in kenya or zimbabawe

ohmy.gif Nopes that is Niagara
kishoreda
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Nov 19 2006, 06:27 AM) *

They did it so that you can see it in your dreams, with eyes closed laugh.gif laugh.gif

sad1.gif i didnt recognize it with my eyes open , you think will recognize it closed eyes in my dreams ?

marcz she could be right about kenya, coz i remember niagara falls has a view point in front of the water flowing, cant remember any view points on each sides....please correct me . rolleyes.gif
aaryana afghan
shayad yeh niagara falls ho per mujhay lagta hain kay yeh water fall shayad zimbabwe main hain
aaryana afghan
the place which i like the most.
kishoreda
QUOTE(aaryana afghan @ Nov 20 2006, 10:51 AM) *

the place which i like the most.

i like your 2nd one...
Nimii
K~da take the next flight to Buffalo and check out if it is Niagara or not laugh.gif Let me check from the pix I had taken. Tho' I dont remember seeing so much scenary around the falls wacko.gif

Maid of the Mist wub.gif
Marcilo
Where do you want to place your bets? I say this is Niagara.
Compare my pic with the one loaded earlier
Nimii
Marcie is that a pic you took ohmy.gif Let me post mine too, only I need to search for it on my remixmasala hard disk wacko.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 20 2006, 10:03 AM) *

Marcie is that a pic you took ohmy.gif Let me post mine too, only I need to search for it on my remixmasala hard disk wacko.gif

Yes i did, kayoon aachi nahi hai. huh.gif

This was during my first of the two trips that I have had so far. Lol I am sure there are going to be more.
It was a gloomy day, overcast and full of clouds but mist was really good that day

Nimii
Achha hai Bhidu laugh.gif Why are you getting worried? You aint entering any photo competition na tongue1.gif

Remember that pic you had taken of a croc and you with another friend on top of a rock. You two were lookin like ants in that pic tongue1.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 20 2006, 10:18 AM) *

Achha hai Bhidu laugh.gif Why are you getting worried? You aint entering any photo competition na tongue1.gif

Remember that pic you had taken of a croc and you with another friend on top of a rock. You two were lookin like ants in that pic tongue1.gif

Aapna pic thode post karoonga idher mai koi tongue1.gif
Nimii
Mere niagara pic mein hoon na main khud wacko.gif that is why me avoiding laugh.gif Pahad jaise blockin the fall ha ha ha
Marcilo
Aachi aachi jagah ja ke aapna foto nahi nikalte hai laugh.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 20 2006, 04:54 PM) *

K~da take the next flight to Buffalo and check out if it is Niagara or not laugh.gif Let me check from the pix I had taken. Tho' I dont remember seeing so much scenary around the falls wacko.gif
Maid of the Mist wub.gif

nimiiz i am still waiting for your version of the niagara falls, please post
Nimii
Hain! Mera version ?!?!?! unsure.gif I didnt recreate Niagara K~da - God Promise I didnt ohmy.gif

Phir bhi merawala pic bhi wahi keheta hai woh Niagara hi hia wink.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 21 2006, 03:21 PM) *

Hain! Mera version ?!?!?! unsure.gif I didnt recreate Niagara K~da - God Promise I didnt ohmy.gif

thank you for you effort. nimiiz smile.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(kishoreda @ Nov 21 2006, 04:33 AM) *

QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 21 2006, 03:21 PM) *

thank you for you effort. nimiiz smile.gif

Where is this K~Da??? is this the view from your beach house. ohmy.gif

Phir bhi merawala pic bhi wahi keheta hai woh Niagara hi hia

Ok see, Well after two visits i doubt i will forget Niagara
kishoreda
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Nov 22 2006, 09:38 PM) *

Where is this K~Da??? is this the view from your beach house. ohmy.gif

nahi bhai sahab nahi...only way i can have a house like that is if i win my lotto... laugh.gif

you know they say "from halaal money you never become rich" eighter i have to start smuggling goods or be lucky to win a lotto....

i think me and nimiiz make a strong team, she can be the big DON and i can be small don, that way both of us can be rich less than a year..
aaryana afghan
here some more pictures:
aaryana afghan
pic
kishoreda
QUOTE(aaryana afghan @ Nov 24 2006, 11:05 AM) *

here some more pictures:

FROM 123 I LIKE 2 AND 3....KOOL
NICE
aaryana afghan
thanks sir
aaryana afghan
here are some more pic hope you'll like it
kishoreda
QUOTE(aaryana afghan @ Nov 25 2006, 10:07 AM) *

here are some more pic hope you'll like it

nice aaryana.....maybe you are a nature lover too?
well, what's life without a good nature ? han?
Reeth
Nice pics........it'd be gud to have some details............. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.