Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wondering That..........................
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
IDOL
i am wonderin if Salman Khan is Muslim...............weird question?..........i know............last night i brought the Zee Cine Award 2006..............he was wearing Christ's Cross Chain............i wonder confused.gif if he's christian...........does anyone know this?............caoz i assume all Khans of bollywood must be muslim..............am not bein discriminatin here, but i always dig into their profile and background..........specially when i describe them for my mother laugh.gif wink.gif

his mom is christian , no doubt..........how about he himself?.........did he wear the chain as a fashion?..........once in a zee cine award , he was askin actors to donate money for his foster home for Christian ladies...........is he being a good grand child to christians?..........or he's christian himself............again, this is for information only wink.gif

this is our GANJA khan laugh.gif

imjagdish
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Mar 21 2006, 12:51 AM) *

i am wonderin if Salman Khan is Muslim...............weird question?..........i know............last night i brought the Zee Cine Award 2006..............he was wearing Christ's Cross Chain............i wonder confused.gif if he's christian...........does anyone know this?............caoz i assume all Khans of bollywood must be muslim..............am not bein discriminatin here, but i always dig into their profile and background..........specially when i describe them for my mother laugh.gif wink.gif

his mom is christian , no doubt..........how about he himself?.........did he wear the chain as a fashion?..........once in a zee cine award , he was askin actors to donate money for his foster home for Christian ladies...........is he being a good grand child to christians?..........or he's christian himself............again, this is for information only wink.gif

He is a muslim. His step mom is a christian and apparently they are very close to each other. I really dont know whether he wore a cross for fashion or was it his mommy's wish. I dont know abt being a good grandchild to christians, but he surely has to stop killing animals for pleasure biggrin.gif
IDOL
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Mar 20 2006, 12:26 PM) *
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Mar 21 2006, 12:51 AM) *

He is a muslim. His step mom is a christian and apparently they are very close to each other. I really dont know whether he wore a cross for fashion or was it his mommy's wish. I dont know abt being a good grandchild to christians, but he surely has to stop killing animals for pleasure biggrin.gif

step mom? ...........ayoooo........i thought Helen is his birth mom..................so u mean he's Salim Khan's first wife's son?.....................................aha

i agree with u.......he seems to be very violent...........ihe killed poor homeless people on street fight.gif........he need to be careful with his car driving............and besides, why does he attack on Aishwarya all the time spank.gif..............sudhar jawo, u have Katrina already spank.gif

Pradeep
Katrina? Still his flower? Isnt his new flame.. or probably old one now.. Sneha Ullal?
IDOL
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Mar 26 2006, 06:54 PM) *
Katrina? Still his flower? Isnt his new flame.. or probably old one now.. Sneha Ullal?

i guess Katrina is his princess at the time being................Iss Ganja Khan par koi bhorasa nahe biggrin.gif

he's coming to calgary...........somehow, my mother likes his acting.........i thought to get a ticket.........but the front row is very expensive, and mostly sold out............and the middle or last row, mom won't be able to see him................i wonder what to do unsure.gif

IDOL
i guess ur right..............i may try at the time when i am a workin girl and earnin a good amount of money : biggrin.gif :..............till then i keep mom to waitin sad.gif

Pradeep
Wont they place huge video panels?
Flex001
QUOTE(imjagdish @ Mar 21 2006, 12:56 AM) *

Actually, Helen is of jewish descent.
august
QUOTE(Flex001 @ Mar 30 2006, 01:06 PM) *

Actually, Helen is of jewish descent.

his biological mother was "dharkar" before she married salim khan.
and she used to stay at khar, mumbai.

i don't know if dharkar is muslim sirname.
just like kaskar (dawood ibrahim), it might be.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.