Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rafi Sahab's Video(never Been Released)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Mohd Rafi
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
humble_rafi
Hi guys i am uploading an amazing video of MOHAMMED RAFI SAHAB in next two days.He is doing his daily routine in this video.

This video shows both the professional and personnal facets of RAFI SAHAB.HE is singing different songs.

I am uploading this video in 24 parts each part is 5.29MB, in next two days.as my net speed is very slow.This file size is 131MB.

When i went to MUMBAI on 24th Dec 2005,i met RAFI SAHAB FAN club lead by G.M.ANSARI and RASHID.They helped me to visit RAFI SAHAB's old and new banglow.If anyone from MUMBAI wants to contact them i can give him/her thier numbers.They sent me this CD few days back.I am thankful to them.

Regards

Razaul
humble_rafi
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part03
bobby mudgel
QUOTE(humble_rafi @ Mar 18 2006, 11:33 PM) *

Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part03

thankoooo humble bro
humble_rafi
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part04
humble_rafi
Guys you need to download all 24 files and then extract it,then only it will work.

I am working on sunday as well,i will keep on uploading the files when i reach home.Please bear with me.

Thanks

Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part05
humble_rafi
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part06
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part07
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part08
humble_rafi
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part09
humble_rafi
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part10

Its 2:40am i have to wake up at 6am,got to rush now.
Would u/l the rest files tomorrow.
Laique
These are great! thanks!
But can anyone , once all parts have been downloaded, make it into one big file for download?
I would but I'm not smart enough sad.gif
Anyone smart enough?
Laique
humble_rafi
I have one big file but as you know we cannot upload big files moreover there is a change of disconnection of internet.
Guru
QUOTE(humble_rafi @ Mar 18 2006, 07:06 PM) *

I have one big file but as you know we cannot upload big files moreover there is a change of disconnection of internet.

Thanks for rafi vid in advance humble_rafi. It will be my first time to see rafi saab in a live video.

Thanks once again.

Guru
goodsongs
Thank you very much humble_rafi. bye.gif
Pradeep
smile1.gif Thanks HR. Can't wait to see the video.
qhabibi
My Computer Do Not Show any Frame Of The Video...........Why? And Tell Me How Should I Play It
humble_rafi
CODE
qhabibi Posted Today, 12:27 PM
  My Computer Do Not Show any Frame Of The Video...........Why? And Tell Me How Should I Play It

Hi Qhabibi,

Well you won't be able to see anything untill u download all 24 files and then extract it.Its an MPEG file ,you don't even need any codec for it.I am at office now,will complete the uploading as i each home.

RAFI SAHAB is playing carrom board with his family,going to studioes,recording songs,HIS patriotism is also show why showing GHANDHI JI's songs,NEHRU(meri aawaaz suno) and LAL BAHADUR(HE is stading with him and singing song on RADIO i guess).

It even shows HIS funeral. sad.gif
qhabibi
When Will You Upload All Parts I M Desparetly Waiting For This Video??????
harihar
QUOTE(humble_rafi @ Mar 18 2006, 10:03 PM) *

Hi guys i am uploading an amazing video of MOHAMMED RAFI SAHAB in next two days.He is doing his daily routine in this video.

This video shows both the professional and personnal facets of RAFI SAHAB.HE is singing different songs.

I am uploading this video in 24 parts each part is 5.29MB, in next two days.as my net speed is very slow.This file size is 131MB.

When i went to MUMBAI on 24th Dec 2005,i met RAFI SAHAB FAN club lead by G.M.ANSARI and RASHID.They helped me to visit RAFI SAHAB's old and new banglow.If anyone from MUMBAI wants to contact them i can give him/her thier numbers.They sent me this CD few days back.I am thankful to them.

Regards

Razaul

Pls can you give the contacts as I going to India on 24th Mar hoping to meet some of the HF members along my various itenaries if possible. Thanks
humble_rafi
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part11
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part12
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part13
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part14
humble_rafi
Mohammed Rafi Sahab.part15
Mohammed Rafi Sahab.part16
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part17
Mohammed Rafi Sahab.part18
humble_rafi
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part19
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part20
humble_rafi
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part21
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part22
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part23
deep750
great job humble bhai. just waiting for the last part smile1.gif
humble_rafi
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part24
Mohammed_Rafi_Sahab.part25

I have uploaded all the files,plz clikc on the 1st file and unzip the files into one simgle file.
Plz give me ur feedback

RAFI SAHAB rocks in this video. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
humble_rafi
Nope 25th file is fine,i don't think you will face any problems in playing the file.Siza is 131Mb i guess
deep750
QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Mar 19 2006, 08:11 PM) *

help i can't play it in winamp. in which player i can play it?
what is the size of this file? 137.929.380mb or 134.840.339mb?
i think part 25 isn't uploaded very well
can u pls re-upload part 25 pls

same 4 me, but I can play ot in VLC, but only 13 min. Isn't it longer ? it stops unaturally i guess
Jay
I am using Windows Media Player, but it says can't play it missing some codecs, plz help.
humble_rafi
though i am not facing any problem,you can instal anyone of these 3 links,these are codec

K-Lite Codec Pack 2.70 Basic
Size: 1.35 MB

http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/download.pl?file=1278

K-Lite Codec Pack 2.71 Standard
Size: 6.59 MB

http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/download.pl?file=1280

K-Lite Codec Pack 2.71 Full
Size: 18.4 MB

http://www.click-now.net/cgi-bin/download.pl?file=1279

I think it should work now.

Thanks
kesuma
Sallam Humble Rafi jii..

Bohut Shukriya..for the videos upload.. thumbs-up.gif smile1.gif The Life Stories really touches me.. Thanks A Million for sharing his videos with us..

I dont have any problem in extracting as im using a "Creative media Source"..

Thanks & Regards

~Kes~
hsvs

Thanks a lot for this wonderful video HRji! smile1.gif

It was a delight to watch .... jump.gif

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Harini
rshakeel
Can some one please let me know the total length of video(minutes?) as I can only watch 13 minutes as deep750 said

Thanks
Shakeel
AzgarKhan
Superb video Humble bro! smile1.gif Thank you so so so so so so much.
vmehra
Thanks a million , Humble Bhai
Shahrukh3000
thnx humble rafi bhai
it works. i can play it in realplayer
orbitor13

i will d/l it tonight....any way...thanks in advance humble ji smile.gif
Ashraf
Razaulji

This is the most valuable thing I downloaded from HF in these 2 years.Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
rafik2

Humble Rafi,

Can i have the contacts? Thank you very much. I might visit India soon.

Rafik2
qhabibi
Thanks Raza Bhai For Your Superb Upload.........Thanks Again

QHabibi
kcp
Wowww !!! after so many days to this forum and what I see !!!

Thanks a lot for this wonderful upload...lifetime collection video !!!

smile1.gif
humble_rafi
Click to view attachmentI am posting few snaps of RAFI SAHAB's birthday celebration by this FAN CLUB.

Click to view attachmentI am standing on the left side in blue with RAFI SAHAB's clone who is a doctor.He told me he is from LUCKNOW.

Click to view attachmentRAFI SAHAB's GRAVE.

Click to view attachmentRAFI SAHAB's new banglow these one of the shop is in RAFI SAHAB's wife's name.

Click to view attachmentRAFI SAHAB's old banglow.

Click to view attachmentRAFI SAHAB's old banglow.

Click to view attachmentRASHID(2nd from left) me next to him and ANSARI(4th from right who is holding the CD)

Click to view attachmentI am stading with RAFI SAHAB's car,still well maintained.

Click to view attachmentInstructions in RAFI SAHAB's grave yard,I checked these instructions still i don't agree with the authority to cover RAFI SAHAB's grave.Its a MECCA for all music lovers.I asked the guard and he said that mostly people visit to pay thier tribute to RAFI SAHAB,though this grave yard has many celebs grave including MADHUBALA and PARVEEN BABIE.He named few more i forgot their names.Sorry for this

You all are welcome from the bottom of my heart,even i have got some of the most invaluable songs from HF,i have been getting rarest of rare collection from HF be it RAFI SAHAB,BEGUM AKHTAR,LATA MANGESHKAR,MEHDI HASSAN,GHULAM ALI and BENGLA songs.

I am giving you the contact number of GM ANSARI(he is leading the RAFI SAHAB FAN CLUB in MUMBAI),very soft spoken and helpful person,when he came to know that i went to MUMBAI from DELHI via GUJARAT only to attend RAFI SAHAB's birthday he and all the members warm heartedly welcomed me.

I met RAFI SAHAB's clone who is a doctor,it is he who has the diary of RAFI SAHAB,on the way to RAFI SAHAB's banglow i was having conversation with him,he invited me to his place but he was disappointed when he came to know that i had to leave MUMBAI in the evening.

There is one more person named RASHID who checks the e-mails very nice guy,he and G.M ANSARI always call up me from MUMBAI.Though they are very busy person but i surprised how they manage so much time for this FAN CLUB.I will be thankful to these people for their time and engery spent on me when i visited MUMBAI,without their help my visit to RAFI SAHAB's BANGLOWS would have been very difficult because i was a stranger.

GM ANSARI BHAI- 9833484837
RASHID BHAI- khan_999@rediffmail.com

I told them about HF and invited them for membership,they said they tried alot but could't get a trusted membership.

princeali
Thanks a Million Humble Rafi bhai, this is indeed a rare treause for us Rafians !

Much appreciated !! smile1.gif
Sharad
humble rafi you just outdone yourself! thank you much
it's really special
carefree
i am not able to load the video please help unsure.gif unsure.gif
ANT6
A collectors item video..............thanx a million Humble Rafi bhai..........this is real rare.........never seen any of the footage before...........am i right in saying that 13 minutes 11 seconds is the complete video
humble_rafi
The CD has two files,1st is around 400MB, the 1st half of this video has DOORDARSHAN records of RAFI SAHAB's songs along with NAUSHAD's commentary.2nd half is what i have uploaded for you people.

The 2nd files is 350MB plus i tried everything, played it on different system,even tried in DVD drive but its not readin the file and says its INVALID.I will ask ANSARI BHAI to send me a fresh copy if possible.BTW i am still trying to copy the 2nd file,it might have few more rare videoes of RAFI SAHAB.
mohd2004
Million thanks Humbel Rafi Ji for the rare video of Rafi Saheb.

Mohd.
Shahrukh3000
if you burn the rafi video as a backup on a CD-RW
it will play on your dvd.
i tried it yesterday and it works on my DVD-player

humble rafi ji

can you also try to upload the first file
1st half of this video has DOORDARSHAN records of RAFI SAHAB's songs along with NAUSHAD's commentary
bachchan
Thank you very much!!!!!!!
humble_rafi
I don't mind to u/l the DOORDARSHAN program file but the quality is very bad as compare to this file,i think some members have a better quality this this one.

I would insist if someone can u/l good quality of DOORDARSHAN file.And please don't u/l encorded file just to save some space,i could have reduced the above file to save space but since the file is of poor quality i had't done that.
SAJJAD
Thank U very much for sharing this rare video! wub.gif I wonder how many other rare clips exist out there!
SHAZARD BHAI
Thanks very much humble rafi u are a tar i can extract these songs too with creative media source best player ty for all these
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.